Friday Feature 2013-02-15
This video was shot at Scifi Bokhandeln on 2013-02-15. Since the video is pretty long, it may be beneficial to reiterate some of the stuff.
Food: Tomas Walch around 34 minutes or so
- "[They] have a made a special menu for us that should be a little Tauron-stylish [...] You will get some sandwiches on Friday while preparing [...] Then we have dinners and lunch in the game, served, that we smuggle in from a back door from a caterer, and served, during play."
- "Of course, there will be coffee all the time"
- It seems that the Capricans = Galactica crew are a minority but also in charge. This seems to supercede previous ideas that there would be 3-4 factions roughly in power balance lock.
- "in this game the Capricans are a minority but they are also in power" Anna-Karin around 14:35
- Martin and Daniel S. seem to suggest around 18:35 that the basic power struggle unit is a console, meaning that different factions can take control over parts of Celestra and use these to blackmail & negotiate
"If you manage to find a peaceful kumbayah solution to the Cylon war, that's good on you!"
- Martin around 27:45