Ancestry Sylph Anadi, Background Scout
Speed 55, Perception +16••
Alignment Neutral Good
Languages Mwangi, Anadi
Str 19, Dex 18, Con 12
Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 10
AC 28; (+4 Dex, 4+9 expert, +1 item)
HP 116 (Anadi 8, Monk 90, Con 9, toughness 9)
Fort +16•••, Ref +17••, Will +16••
- +1 status bonus to saving throws against poisons / When you roll a success on fortitude saving throw, you get a critical success instead.
Melee Unarmed +18 2d6+6 B (Agile, Finesse, Nonlethal)
Melee Flashing Spark +18 2d8+6 S (Forceful, Sweep, Nonlethal)
Ranged Javelin +17 1d6+6 P(Thrown 30ft)
Make two unarmed Strikes. If both hit the same creature, combine their damage for the purpose of resistances and weaknesses. Apply your multiple attack penalty to the Strikes normally. As it has the flourish trait, you can use Flurry of Blows only once per turn.
- Acrobatics(Dex)e +17 Monk Class skill
- Athletics(Str)m +19 Monk Class skill
- Diplomacy(Cha)t 11 Druid Dedication
- Lore Jungle (Int)t +11 - Background
- Lore Cave (Int)m +15 - Additional Lore
- Lore Academia (Int)m +15 - Additional Lore
- Nature(Wis))m +18 Monk Class skill
- Occultism(Int)t +11 - School increase
- Religion(Wis)t +14 Druid Dedication
- Stealth(Dex)t +15 Monk Class skill
- Survival(Wis)e +14 - Background
- Sylph: You are descended from air elementals or were born under the element's influence. You gain the sylph trait, in addition to the traits from your ancestry. You also gain low-light vision or darkvision if your ancestry already has low-light vision. You can choose from sylph feats and feats from your ancestry whenever you gain an ancestry feat.
Ancestry Abilities & Feats:
- Change Shape (Anadi, Arcane, Concentrate, Polymorph, Transmutation) ◆: You change into your human or spider shape. Each shape has a specific, persistent appearance. In your human shape, you can't use unarmed attacks granted by your ancestry. You aren't flat-footed when climbing in your spider shape. However, in your spider shape you can't use weapons, shields, or other held items of any sort, and you are limited in what actions you can take that have the manipulate trait. The only manipulate actions you can take are to Cast a Spell with somatic components, weave silk or webbing, or simple Interact actions such as opening an unlocked door. Your spider legs can't perform actions that require fingers or significant manual dexterity, including any action that would require a check to accomplish. The GM might determine other manipulate actions are appropriate for your spider legs.
- Fangs: You were born with a natural means for hunting and self-defense. You gain a fangs unarmed attack that deals 1d6 piercing damage. Your fangs are in the brawling group and have the finesse and unarmed traits.
- Elemental Eyes (1):
- Swift (5): You move with the wind always at your back. Your Speed increases by 5 feet.
- Wings of Air (9)
- Stoked Flame Stance (1): You enter a stance of fast, fiery movements. You can make flashing spark attacks that deal 1d8 slashing damage. They are in the brawling group and have the forceful, nonlethal, sweep, and unarmed traits. If you have access to the flashing sparks' critical specialization effect, you can take an alternate effect instead: if your critical Strike dealt damage, the target takes 1d6 persistent fire damage.
- While in Stoked Flame Stance, you gain a +5-foot status bonus to your Speed. If you have incredible movement, increase the benefit from incredible movement to a +15-foot status bonus plus 5 feet for every 4 levels beyond 3rd.
- Ki Strike (2):
- Wholeness of the body (4):
- Ki Blast (6):
- Stand Still (8):
- Toughness (3):
- Shield Block (7):
- Forager (1: Scout): While using Survival to Subsist, if you roll any result worse than a success, you get a success. On a success, you can provide subsistence living for yourself and four additional creatures, and on a critical success, you can take care of twice as many creatures as on a success.
- Each time your proficiency rank in Survival increases, double the number of additional creatures you can take care of on a success (to eight if you’re an expert, 16 if you’re a master, or 32 if you’re legendary). You can choose to care for half the number of additional creatures and provide a comfortable living instead of subsistence living.
- Titan Wrestler (2):
- Quick Jump (4):
- Experienced Tracker (4-MB):
- Cat Fall (6):
- Assurance: Athletics (8):
Extra Feats and stuff from School:
- Additional lore x 2: Cave and Academia: (1)
- Druid Dedication (2):
- Magaambyan Attendant Dedication (3):
- Poison Resistance (Druid-4):
- Basic druid spellcasting (Druid-6):
- Rain-Scribe Sustenance (MB-7):
- 1: Ancestry (Anadi) and background, initial proficiencies, flurry of blows, monk feat, powerful fist. 2: Monk feat, skill feat. 3: General feat, incredible movement +10 feet, mystic strikes, skill increase, 4: Monk feat, skill feat, 5: Ability boosts, alertness, ancestry feat, expert strikes, skill increase, 6 Monk feat, skill feat, 7 General feat, incredible movement +15 feet, path to perfection (fortitude), skill increase, weapon specialization
Bulk Limit: 9 || Worn + Weapons = || All =
Worn Handwraps of Mighty Blows, Healer's Tools (1)
If travelingAdventurer’s Pack (2)[backpack (containing the other goods), bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin](2),
Adventurer's Pack, 7sp, 2
Healer's Tools, 5gp, 1
Dagger, 2sp, L
Sling Bullets, 1cp, L
Grappling hook 1sp