Sir Erkyyl Pu'aroo d'Belhaim, lohikäärmeensurmaaja
Herttinen sentään tuota veren määrää.
Male Dwarf Investigator 6 (favored class investigator: +6 hp)
LN Medium humanoid (dwarf)
Senses Perception +13, darkvision
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+2 Dex, +4 armor, +1 deflection)(+1 traps)
Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +8
Class: +2, +5, +5
Ability: +3, +2, +2
Cloak: +1, +1, +1
+1 vs. traps
+2 vs. spells & SLA
+4 vs. poison
Speed 20 ft
Melee +1 short sword +7, d6+3, 19-20
Studied combat: +3 att & dmg (insight)(move action, lasts 3 rounds)
Studied strike: +2d6 dmg (precision), ends studied combat
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 14
Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 18
- 1st 5/day: CLW, Expeditious retreat, Heightened awareness, Polypurpose panacea, Reduce person, Shield
- 2nd 3/day: Invisibility, Perceive cues, Resist energy
- Acrobatics 6 
- Appraise 7 , +2 greed
- Bluff 2 , +1 extreme fashion
- Climb 6 
- Craft (alchemy) 7 
- Diplomacy 6 , +2 in proper clothes, +1 extreme fashion
- Disable device 20 
- Heal 6 
- Intimidate 2 , +1 extreme fashion
- Knowledge (arcana) 10 
- Knowledge (dungeoneering) 7 
- Knowledge (engineering) 7 
- Knowledge (geography) 7 
- Knowledge (history) 7 
- Knowledge (local) 8 
- Knowledge (nature) 7 
- Knowledge (nobility) 8 
- Knowledge (planes) 11 
- Knowledge (religion) 7 
- Linguistics 8 
- Perception 13 , +2 notice traps, +2 stonecunning
- Sense motive 8 
- Spellcraft 7 
- Use magic device 8 
Extremely Fashionable =
Languages Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Giant, Kelish, Read lips, Undercommon
- (equipment) Extremely Fashionable: Whenever you are wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp (and not otherwise covered in gore, sewage, or other things that mar your overall look), you gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks. One of these skills (your choice) is a class skill for you.
- (social) Civilized: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (nobility) checks and Knowledge (local) checks. Knowledge (local) is always a class skill for you.
- (lvl 1) Alertness
- (lvl 3) +1 Con
- (lvl 5) +1 Int
Special qualities and class abilities
- Alchemy (Su): Investigators are highly trained in the creation of mundane alchemical substances and magical potion-like extracts. When using Craft (alchemy) to create an alchemical item, an investigator gains a competence bonus equal to his class level on the skill check. In addition, an investigator can use Craft (alchemy) to identify potions as if using detect magic. He must hold the potion for 1 round to attempt such a check.
- Inspiration (Ex): The investigator has an inspiration pool equal to 1/2 his investigator level + his Intelligence modifier (minimum 1). An investigator's inspiration pool refreshes each day, typically after he gets a restful night's sleep. As a free action, he can expend one use of inspiration from his pool to add 1d6 to the result of that check, including any on which he takes 10 or 20. This choice is made after the check is rolled and before the results are revealed. An investigator can only use inspiration once per check or roll. The investigator can use inspiration on any Knowledge, Linguistics, or Spellcraft skill checks without expending a use of inspiration, provided he's trained in the skill. Inspiration can also be used on attack rolls and saving throws, at the cost of expending two uses of inspiration each time from the investigator's pool. In the case of saving throws, using inspiration is an immediate action rather than a free action.
- Keen Recollection: At 3rd level, an investigator can attempt all Knowledge skill checks untrained.
- Poison Lore (Ex): An investigator has a deep understanding and appreciation for poisons. At 2nd level, he cannot accidentally poison himself when applying poison to a weapon. If the investigator spends 1 minute physically examining the poison, he can attempt a Knowledge (nature) check to identify any natural poison or Knowledge (arcana) check to identify any magical poison (DC = the poison's saving throw DC). Lastly, once a poison is identified, he can spend 1 minute and attempt a Craft (alchemy) check (DC = the poison's saving throw DC) to neutralize 1 dose of the poison. Success renders the dose harmless. The investigator has no chance of accidentally poisoning himself when examining or attempting to neutralize a poison.
- Poison Resistance (Ex): At 2nd level, an investigator gains a +2 bonus on all saving throws against poison. This bonus increases to +4 at 5th level, and to +6 at 8th level. At 11th level, the investigator becomes completely immune to poison.
- Studied Combat (Ex): With a keen eye and calculating mind, an investigator can assess the mettle of his opponent to take advantage of gaps in talent and training. At 4th level, an investigator can use a move action to study a single enemy that he can see. Upon doing so, he adds 1/2 his investigator level as an insight bonus on melee attack rolls and as a bonus on damage rolls against the creature. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to his Intelligence modifier (minimum 1) or until he deals damage with a studied strike, whichever comes first. The bonus on damage rolls is precision damage, and is not multiplied on a critical hit.An investigator can only have one target of studied combat at a time, and once a creature has become the target of an investigator's studied combat, he cannot become the target of the same investigator's studied combat again for 24 hours unless the investigator expends one use of inspiration when taking the move action to use this ability.
- Studied Strike (Ex): At 4th level, an investigator can choose to make a studied strike against the target of his studied combat as a free action, upon successfully hitting his studied target with a melee attack, to deal additional damage. The damage is 1d6 at 4th level, and increases by 1d6 for every 2 levels thereafter (to a maximum of 9d6 at 20th level). The damage of studied strike is precision damage and is not multiplied on a critical hit; creatures that are immune to sneak attacks are also immune to studied strike. If the investigator's attack used a weapon that deals nonlethal damage (like a sap, whip, or an unarmed strike), he may choose to have the additional damage from studied strike be nonlethal damage instead of lethal damage. If the investigator chose to make an attack with a lethal weapon instead deal nonlethal damage (with the usual –4 penalty), the studied strike damage may also deal nonlethal damage. The investigator must be able to see the target well enough to pick out a vital spot and must be able to reach such a spot. An investigator cannot use studied strike against a creature with concealment.
- Swift Alchemy (Ex): At 4th level, an investigator can create alchemical items with astounding speed. It takes an investigator half the normal amount of time to create alchemical items. He can also apply poison to a weapon as a move action instead of a standard action.
- Trap Sense (Ex): At 3rd level, an investigator gains an intuitive sense that alerts him to danger from traps, granting him a +1 bonus on Reflex saving throws to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks by traps. At 6th level and every 3 levels thereafter, these bonuses increase by 1 (to a maximum of +6 at 18th level).
- Trapfinding: An investigator adds 1/2 his level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device checks (minimum 1). An investigator can use Disable Device to disarm magical traps.
- Defensive Training: Dwarves gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
- Hardy: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Stability: Dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Greed: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks made to determine the price of non-magical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
- Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Darkvision: Dwarves can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Hatred: Dwarves gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes because of their special training against these hated foes.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Cloak of resistance +1, 1000 gp
- mw backpack, 50 gp
- mw chain shirt, 100 gp
- dagger, 2 gp, 1 lb
- Goggle of minute seeing, 2500 gp
- outfit (hot weather), 0 gp
- mw outfit (fancy), 200 gp
- Ring of protection +1, 2000 gp
- +1 short sword
- blanket, 0,5 gp, 5 lbs
- bedroll, 0,1 gp, 3 lbs
eyeglasses monocle, 5 gp, 0 lbs
- rapier, 20 gp, 2 lbs
- shaving kit, 1,5 gp, 0,5 lb
Encumbrance lb. (or less light, -lb. medium, -lb. heavy)
Erkyyl oli täysin tyytyväinen seikkailunsa lopputulokseen ja asettui asumaan Belhaimin maalaisidyllin keskuuteen kuten herrasmies vanhaan kesäkartanoon. Hän perusti lohikäärmeen kirjojen ympärille kirjaston, joka haki vertaistaan asukasmäärältään satakertaisten kaupunkienkin joukosta ja sen tuella elatti itsensä ja veti kenties Belhaimiin uusia asukkeja. Mikäli Rakki jäi kylään, Erkyyl opetti tälle yleissivistystä, etikettiä ja itsevarmuutta.
Land of origin: