Female human Slayer (Cleaner) 7/Master spy 10
CN medium Humanoid (human)
Init +11 (+5 dex, +2 urban, +4 feat)
Senses Perception +29, Trapspotter, +3 trapfinding
AC 41, touch 22, flat-footed 31; (+3 dex, +14 armor, +5 natural, +3 deflection, +5 dodge, +1 insight)
HP 208 (7d10+10d8 +85 con +1 fc +17 tuff)
Fort +17 (con +4, class +9, +4 res.)
Refl +18 (dex +5, class +9, +4 res.)
Will +15 (wis +3, class +6, +2 feat, +4 res.)
Special Defences: Evasion, Slippery mind, Mind blank: +4 v mind-affecting, Blind fight
Speed 30ft, with armor 20ft
Melee P.A. Mace of smiting +18 1d8+27 (x2 or x4)
Melee P.A. +3 Holy greatsword +18 2d6+27 (19-20/x2)
Melee P.A. +1 merciful trident +15 1d8+25+1d6 (20/x2)
Melee P.A. dagger +14 1d4+15 (19-20/x2)
Melee P.A. +1 adamantine Ghost touch spiked gauntlet +15 1d4+16 (20/x2)
Ranged D.A. +1 adaptive longbow +15 1d8+17 (20/x3)
Special Studied target: swift or move action +2/+2
Special Bardic performance +3/+3
Special Heroism +2/+0
Special Haste +1AR/+1ATK/+1AC/+1REF
Special Combat expertise -4 AR/+4 AC
Special 6d6 sneak attack
Special Imrpoved Vital strike
Special Lost nobility1 +1/+1
Death attack DC 22
Str 20 (26) Dex 14 (20) Con 14 (20) Int 14 Wis 12 (16) Cha 14
Base Atk 14; CMB +21; CMD 41
Feats Power attack, Combat expertise, Imp. feintcampaign, Deceitfularchetype, Alertnessrebel bonus, Extra talent (Trapspotter), Toughness, Grtr. feintcombat talent, Iron willrebel bonus, Leadership, Favored terrain (urban), Improved initiativecampaign, Deadly aim, Heavy armor proficiency, Vital strike, Improved vital strike, Blind-fight
Skills ACP -3, class: 6, int: 2, hunam: 1, background (know: geography & sleight of hand): 2, rebel bonus ranks: 3
Trapfinding: +3 to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device
Studied target: +2 Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks
Favored terrain: +2 initiative, Geography, Perception, Stealth, and Survival if Urban
|Skill||Total bonus||Ranks||Misc. mod.|
|Bluff||+36||17||3+4+10(+2 to feint)|
|Disable Device||+32||17||3+2 (+3 if trap)|
|Handle animal||+3||1|| |
|Geography||+24||17||3 (+2 urban)|
|Perception||+29||17||3+4 (+3 if trap, +2 urban)|
|Sleight of Hand||+25||17||3|
|Stealth||+22||12||3 (+2 urban)|
|Survival||+9||1||3 (+2 urban)|
Traits Lost Nobility1, Natural Born Leader2
Languages Common, Infernal, Halfling, Elven
SQ Without a Trace3
Miscs: Rogue's kit: bedroll, belt pouch, caltrops, chalk (10), flint and steel, grappling hook, iron pot, mess kit, mirror, pitons (10), rope, soap, thieves’ tools, 10 torches, 5 trail rations, waterskin, mwk thieves tools, Efficient quiver
- Head Cap of the free thinker
- Headband Headband of inspired wisdom +4
- Face/Eyes Goggles of minute seeing
- Neck +5 natural armor
- Shoulders Cloak of resistance +4
- Armor +5 mithral fullplate
- Belt Belt of physical perfection +6
- Hand First aid gloves (2)
- Ring Ring of deflection +3
- Ring Ring of Evasion
- Feet Slippers of spider climbing
- Ioun Dusty rose prism (+1 insight AC)
- 1 Lost nobility: Your family was prominent before the rise of Thrune, but that legacy is now forgotten by all but you. You hold every Chelish government official (including Hellknights) personally responsible for your lost glory. You gain a +1 trait bonus on attack and damage rolls against these officials.
- 2 Natural born leader: You excel in the role of manager. You treat your Charisma score as if it were 14 (or 2 points higher than its actual score if your actual Charisma is already 14 or higher) for the purposes of determining how many teams you can manage in the rebellion, and for the purposes of determining the bonus you add to your managed teams’ actions. In addition, you gain a +1 trait bonus to your Leadership score if you take the Leadership feat.
- 3Without a Trace (Ex): At 4th level, a cleaner is able to study a location, conceal evidence, and hide in or extricate himself quickly from that location. Studying a location takes 1 minute for each 10-foot square. Once he has studied an area, the cleaner can attempt a Disguise check to alter evidence or a Stealth check to conceal evidence (by doing things such as cleaning up bloodstains, obscuring footprints, moving a dead body, and so on). Altering an area takes 1d3 10 minutes of work per 10-foot square. Anyone attempting to determine what actually happened in that area must succeed at an opposed Perception check against the result of the cleaner’s Disguise or Stealth check (cleaner’s choice) or accept the altered scene as truth. The cleaner gains a +4 bonus on this check, on Sleight of Hand checks to hide objects from that location on his person, and on Stealth checks to hide within or escape from that location. This lasts as long as the scene remains unaltered (except by the cleaner). This ability replaces the slayer talent gained at 4th level.
- Mislead (Sp): At 7th level, a cleaner can cast misdirection on himself at will. This lasts until the cleaner uses the ability again or ends the effect as a standard action. This ability replaces stalker.
- Art of Deception (Ex): A master spy adds her class level to all Bluff, Disguise, and Sense Motive checks.
- Master of Disguise (Ex): A master spy can create a disguise in half the time normally required. In addition, any penalties from assuming a disguise of a different gender, race, age, or size are reduced by 1.
- Glib Lie (Su): A master spy of 2nd level or higher can deceive truth-detecting magic. A creature using this sort of magic against the spy must succeed on a caster level check against a DC of 15 + the master spy's class level to succeed (as if she were under the effect of a glibness spell); failure means the magic doesn't detect the spy's lies or force her to speak only the truth. This ability does not give the master spy the glibness spell's bonus on Bluff checks.
- Mask Alignment (Su): A master spy of 2nd level or higher can alter her alignment aura to deceive spells that discern alignment (such as detect evil). She may choose to detect as any specific alignment, or to detect as no alignment at all. This ability does not protect against spells or effects that cause harm based on alignment. Masking her alignment aura is a standard action, and lasts until she changes it again or ends the effect.
- Nonmagical Aura (Sp): At 3rd level, a master spy can use magic aura twice per day, but only for the purpose of making an object appear nonmagical.
- Superficial Knowledge (Ex): A master spy gives the appearance of knowing more than she actually does. Starting at 3rd level, she can make untrained Knowledge and Profession checks pertaining to her cover or assumed identity as if she were trained and gains a bonus equal to half her level on these checks.
- Concealed Thoughts (Su): A 4th-level master spy can conceal her schemes from mind-reading magic. When a creature is using detect thoughts or similar magic to read her mind, she decides what surface thoughts her opponent detects, and her true surface thoughts remain private. This ability does not protect against mental attacks or mind-reading that delves deeper than surface thoughts.
- Quick Change (Ex): Starting at 4th level, a master spy can assume a disguise in only 2d4 rounds by taking a –10 penalty on her Disguise check. This penalty drops to –5 at 8th level.
- Elude Detection (Sp): At 5th level, a master spy can befuddle divinations used against her as if she were under the effect of a nondetection spell with a caster level equal to her character level. She can suppress or resume this protection as a standard action. If dispelled, the spy cannot resume the nondetection for 1d4 rounds.
- Slippery Mind (Su): At 5th level, a master spy can slip away from mental control. This functions as the rogue advanced talent of the same name. If the spy has the slippery mind ability from another class, these abilities stack, but she can still only use slippery mind once per round.
- Shift Alignment (Su): Starting at 6th level, a master spy's control over her aura improves. When she assumes a false alignment, she can choose to have all spells and magic items affect her as though she were that alignment; this includes helpful and harmful effects. For example, a neutral good master spy can shift her aura to lawful evil so she can pass through a doorway that shocks creatures that aren't lawful evil; if hit by holy smite with this shifted aura, she takes damage as if she were evil. A master spy can change her alignment aura from a masked alignment (as per her 2nd-level class feature, where effects still function based on her actual alignment) to a shifted alignment (as per this ability, where effects function based on her assumed alignment) as a standard action. Shifting her alignment aura is a standard action, and lasts until she changes it again or ends the effect.
- Fool Casting (Su): A master spy of 8th level or higher can trick an opponent into believing that she has been charmed or dominated. When the master spy succeeds at a saving throw against a magical effect that provides ongoing control (such as charm person, dominate person, or a vampire's dominate ability), she can allow the spell to take partial effect. To the caster, it appears that the spy failed her saving throw, but the spy is not under the caster's control. If the spell provides a telepathic link, it functions normally, but the spy is under no obligation to follow the caster's commands. The master spy can dismiss a fooled spell as a standard action. Fooled casting can be used when the spy succeeds at a subsequent saving throw against an ongoing effect, such as that granted by slippery mind.
Things to buy
Slayer (Cleaner) 7/Master spy 10
- 1: Power attack, Combat expertise, Imp. feint (campaign), Deceitful (archetype)
- 2: Talent: Trapfinding
- 3: Extra talent: Trapspotter
- 4: Without a Trace (Ex)
- 5: Toughness
- 6: Talent: Combat trick (grtr. feint)
- 7: Leadership, Iron will + slayer talent: favored terrain urban, study target as swift action
- 8: Art of deception, master of disguise, sneak attack 3d6
- 9: Deadly aim, Glib lie, mask alignment
- 10: Nonmagical aura 2/day, superficial knowledge
- 11: Heavy armor proficiency, Concealed thoughts, quick change, sneak attack 4d6
- 12: Elude detection, slippery mind
- 13: Vital strike, Shift alignment
- 14: sneak attack 5d6
- 15: Death attack, fool casting, Improved vital strike
- 16: Hidden mind
- 17: Assumption, sneak attack 6d6
Abrogail Kelimber. Kauppiasperheen kolmas lapsi, joka lähetettiin ottamaan iäkkään isosedän kauppa hoidettavakseen. Vaihtoehtona oli epämiellyttävä naimakauppa tai oikeuden eteen joutuminen rikollisliigan pyörittämisestä. Kauppa vaan näkyy palaneen puoliksi maan tasalle ja isosetä on huonossa kunnossa hänkin. Ehkä aikeet kunniakkaasta elämästä voi jättää sikseen ja aloittaa uudessa paikassa vanhalta pohjalta. Kaupungissa on joka kulmalla väkeä, jota ei nykyhallinto tunnu oikein miellyttävän...