Rumors traded between travelers or heard at a campfire, quests received and other strange things happening in the Stolen Lands
Suluissa aina niiden nimet jotka on jo kirjottanu vastineensa
- Didin't that blurgblug frog thingie lizard want some bugsnake killed? (Dragan)
- We agreed it (the boggard) most likely meant them taztlwyrm thingies, which we would propably kill when we find them (Gavril)
- Bjorn the hunter mentioned a bridge over Shrike river, to the southeast. Apparently it's been destroyed by bandits and rumor has it that the old bridge keeper Davik Nettles still haunts the place as an undead monstrosity.
- Wanted: Falgrim Sneeg (Kesten Garess): A mercenary Kesten worked with months ago was a Varisian man named Falgrim Sneeg. Falgrim robbed the group and fled into the Greenbelt to become a bandit, and Kesten hopes to catch him alive and return him to Restov for punishment. Reward: 4 masterwork weapons of choice (with restrictions) if captured alive.
- Wanted: Tatzlwyrm (Wanted poster at Oleg's): The way everyone talks about tatzlwyrms, one might think they're swarming throughout the Stolen Lands. A tatzlwyrms head would be a great conversation piece at Oleg's. He has promised a reward for anyone who can deliver one. (Reward: 600gp from Oleg)
- Wanted: Bandits (Kesten Garess): The bandits in the Greenbelt need to be shown that their actions will not be tolerated. Capture or defeat at least six of them to send a message. Reward: 400gp from the Swordlords. TAKEN
- Wanted: Tuskgutter (Wanted poster at Oleg's): Every Greenbelt hunter has a story about Tuskgutter, each wilder than the last. Whoever manages to kill the ill-tempered beast will get a nice reward from old, retired Vekkel Benze, who list his leg to the monster pig a year ago. Deliver Tuskgutter's head to Oleg's. Reward: Masterwork longbow, 6x +1 animal bone arrow TAKEN
- Moon Radish Soup (Svetlana): Oleg's been under a lot of stress lately, and Svetlana would love to cook him his favorite meal (Moon radish soup) to help him relax. Unfortunately, moon radishes are relatively rare. A patch grows about 16 miles south of the trading post. Reward: 300gp from Svetlana. TAKEN
- Find the lost temple of Erastil (Jhod Kavken): Jhdod, a priest of Erastil, has asked the group to find a temple of Erastil in the forest and rid it of the dread bear within. His intention is to restore the temple. Rewards: Jhod Kavken has promised to use his prayers for free to aid the group, with the exception of expensive casting materials spells might require. He also provided the party with 100gp. TAKEN
- Kobolds in the Hills (Wanted poster at Oleg's): The Sootscale Kobolds dwell in a cave somewhere in the Kamelands. Normally not a problem, they've been riled up by something lately. Find their lair and ensure that the kobolds aren't going to continue being a threat. 800gp reward from Swordlords TAKEN
- Svetlana's Wedding ring: Oleg has asked for the return of Svetlana's ring. The bandits took it from her and it hasn't been seen since. 1000gp credit on Oleg's Trading Post TAKEN
- Wanted: Tatzlwyrm (Wanted poster at Oleg's): The way everyone talks about tatzlwyrms, one might think they're swarming throughout the Stolen Lands. A tatzlwyrms head would be a great conversation piece at Oleg's. He has promised a reward for anyone who can deliver one. Reward: 600gp from Oleg TAKEN