Developement version 3 of LT960 skin.
OBS: I am currently testing some heavy css tricks with the skin.
See group Pimeä Nousee for the results.
Try lt9603 or return to the default look. Other skins will be made available on the page Skinner.
Feel free to add issues
Color coding: Open minor issues, Open major issues, and done or historical tasks.
- Remove demo.css or rename skin as LTD9603
- Add SiteHead and GroupHead
- Add buttons for GroupHead and GroupSideBar
- Add replace regex to dates
- Add facebook, doodle etc. support.
- colors.css should be the last css to be loaded.
- Lighter hr. Force "page break"
- "wiki wide" styles for example, intro
- Fixed and working CC-image-page include-styles.
- Google OpenId support for PmWiki?
- Might not be part of just this development.
- Re-enable since X and other AJAXations.
colors.css should be the last css to be loaded.
- #wikitext image max width -> 100%
WILL NOT FIX: FF skips pages on print if a div is floating alongside another and their combined width is more than 100% of the page.
- Some possible fixes could have been
- page text/heading max-width
- all content 99% wide and having "clear:both"
- As FF makes many other print-render-css errors (like pics cut if div continues) it seems pretty futile to start fixing these.
- Normalise colors
- The color scheme is too light With my older laptop monitor. Re-engineer the scheme form lt960
- Check the sceme with opera/older mac
- Fix bottom line width
- Move "table.light" and "table.medium" to a wiki wide css
- add centered div style for full width centered images to a wiki wide css
- make tocstyles for >>info<<0
- remove mekanismi specific js and fix layout afterwards
- Print style should hide the site and wiki elements. (except logo/page name)
- BUG: caused by renamed elemets. Fixed in print.css
- Removed auto-updater.
- PrototypeJS - from google (removed)
- Re-engineer the grid constraints to lt960-layout.css and remove grid.css
- fix classnames of wikipage and PageContainer to more usable ones
- Changes-aut-update (like FB -> Kehitysajatukset)
- Optimally this would be a print stylesheet rougly like the one you use when you print using FF and 960
- text-style should be in this file for font size *on paper* etc.
- Is not reall usefull feature
hr breaks the info-boxes -> should not
- HR is the logical element for breaking page.
- fix "li ol" and "li ul" to work as "ul ol" and "ol ul"
- Implement print.css
- fix BasicEditing. Compare with BasicEditing?skin=mod-pmwiki
- Check source validity for updating to main repository
- move site-wide pages from group Main to group Site, e.g., Main.Lt960-menu -> Site.Lt960-footer-left, Main.Lt960-index -> Site.Lt960-footer-middle, Main.Lt960-arc -> Site.Lt960-footer-right
- Reset table layout
- fix msie5.5 and 6.0 float and width-issues
- Addendum: Issues where caused by erroneus margins of "lte ie6". Fixed with a coditional comment CSS-file.
- fix hr to look like other lines
- more space between paragraphs and (ordered, unordered, definition) lists,NimityksiäJaKäännöksiä, WikiSandbox e.g.,
, with some additinal (and still experimental) forced table styling.
- fix font issues for non ms-operating systems.
- p:empty, p and p.vspace cause some hard to trace rendering issues. This could be fixed by copy of original pmwiki/mod-pmwiki? trick.
- footer/end of page breaks at TheFallOfThuldrinKreed
- PMWiki bug. Replace !!!-> with
!!!%indent% or wikistyle override.
- Invalid HTML is not excactly repairable by the skin without JS. Any or all "fixing" would have to start with wrapper <table> or another block-level wrapper. This could possibly vause more issues it would fix.
- fix padding of tailer