You can have discussion on this page.
- Characters, please write the class and idea of your character here. Hopefully you'll get a working party :) Evilkele 2017-08-21 12:19
- A paladin it is! Bertram boarded the Jenivere in Corentyn and starts at level 3. Details (feats, equipment) might still change. Sazmo 2017-09-11 19:45
- Gunslinger (pistolero archtype), Alkemist or ranger petemus
- Half-orc barbarian
- I am figuring to play a brute, just a half-orc tank that just wants to smash things. I'm thinking that way I start with a pretty easy concept, and I'm not going to get side-tracked by any deeper meaning. :) However, if there is something particular you'd like to see in the party, I'm down for trying to play it, but no promises as to the quality. Michele
- A barbarian or a fighter is a good choice for a new player Evilkele
- With this setup we will need knowledges, cures and arcane power. With two frontliners Skald could be interesting option, bard I have already played before. Original idea was to play Varisian slayer (non caster hunter/rogue hybrid). I am interested to start from lvl 1, hopefully to go full lifespan of traditional level curve. Laerlorn
- Characters can begin either from level 3 or level 1 and have a fairly rapid progression to level 3?
- It's settled. It's up to each player to decide which starting level to have. Beware, you will stay as level 3 until every gets level 4 Evilkele 2017-09-11 15:42
- I believe the first levels can be annoying, BUT since we do have two new players, I think it might be better to start from level 1 and rapidly progress to level 3? Opinions? Evilkele 2017-08-23 14:38
- Could it be an option for the players? If you start at 3 you won't get a level until all get to 4th level, and we will start with the gear of a level 1 anyways. Starting at 3 gives the character more "credibility", as he/she is more experienced than a complete rookie. Sazmo 2017-08-23 15:02
- I don't mind as long as I can make decision to start from lvl 1 personally. For new players game should be bit easier to grasp from lvl 1. Laerlorn
Level 1 is fine with me. I have never played Pathfinder before (sold plenty of it back in the day, just never played it), so best if my character and I have about the same level of knowledge. :)