Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Alakata of Maheto
Male Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic) (favored class sorcerer: +4 hp)
N small humanoid (gnome)
Player Gastogh (6104-22)
Faction Dark Archive
Senses Perception +7, low-light vision
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 11 (+1 Dex, +1 size)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 (+2 vs. fear & despair)
Sorc: +1, +1, +4
Ability: +2, +1, +1
Cloak: +1, +1, +1
Speed 20 ft
Melee claws: +4, 1d3+1, x2
Ranged dagger, thrown: +4, 1d3, 19-20
Claws 6 rounds/day
Str 12, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 12
- SLA: 1/day. Dancing lights, flare, prestidigitation, produce flame
- Cantrips known: detect magic, light, mage hand, mending, prestidigitation, read magic
- 1st 6/day. Known: burning hands, identify, mage armor (BL), magic missile
- 2nd: 4/day. Known: Scorching ray
CL: 4, [fire] 6
Concentration: CL +4
[Fire] spells: +1 dmg/dice
- Diplomacy 8 
- Knowledge (arcana) 11 
- Knowledge (history) 2 
- Knowledge (planes) 5 
- Perception 7 
- Spellcraft 8 
- Use magic device 7 
Languages Common, Draconic, Gnome, Sylvan
- Banish the Hag (Reaping What We Sow): Gyronna's influence over Rosehaven is no more, emboldening you against hags and their tricks. Before attempting a saving throw against a curse or a witch's hex, you can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to gain a +4 bonus on the save. Alternatively, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet when you're targeted by a spell of effect that would remove a curse; the caster gains a +4 bonus on the caster level check to remove that curse.
- Chalice Champion (Blazing Dangerous Trails): You were part of the team that secured the Sargava Chalice for the Pathfinder Society's use. At the start of a chase or pursuit, you may activate this boon to grant yourself a +2 bonus on all checks made to make progress in the chase or pursuit. This bonus lasts for the duration of that chase or pursuit only. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Clockwork Spy (Murder's Mark): lol
- Elixir of Treasure Seeking (The Silverhex Chronicles): One of the special treasures you recovered while seeking fame and fortune was a flask of liquid that glowed softly with golden light. Drinking this elixir gives you the ability to find treasure in unlikely places, granting you a +2 competence bonus on Appraise and Perception checks for duration of an entire adventure. In addition, if you earn less than the maximum gold piece reward during an adventure, your sharpened senses lead you to a small cache of gold and gems that increases your gold earned by 150 gp (up to the maximum reward given in the adventure). When you use this boon, cross it of your Chronicle sheet.
- Image of Imminent Opportunity (The Accursed Halls): Blah blah.
- Impressive Find (The Silverhex Chronicles): A representative of the Pathfinder Society--an organization of archaeologists and explorers--has heard of your discoveries in the River Kingdoms and invites you to join the Society as a field agent. Once you earn 12 or more Fame, your superiors award you one additional Prestige Point (but not Fame) in recognition of your excellence.
- Infused Extracts (Blazing Dangerous Trails): You claimed a number of a dead alchemist's infused extracts during the Sargava Chalice, which you can use at any time in the future. As a standard action that provokes an attack of opportunity (as drinking a potion), you gain one of the following benefits. When you have used a given benefit, check the adjacent box, indicating that the extract has been expended. Abilities that allow you to drink potions more quickly or without provoking attacks of opportunity affect this boon, though abilities that alter the effects of a consumed potion (such as the extend potion alchemical discovery or the alchemical allocation spell) do not.
- ☐ cure light wounds (CL 1st)
- ☐ cure moderate wounds (CL 4th)
- ☐ resist energy (CL 4th)
- ☐ shield (CL 1st)
- Leshy Token (Reaping What We Sow): You calmed the distraught leshy Feather Seed and helped her fight off the evil haunting Rosehaven. In gratitude, she offered you a necklace of feathers and rpeserveed pumpkin seeds. If you wear this as if it were a magic item that occupies the neck slot, you gain a +1 circumstance bonus on all Charisma-based checks (such as Diplomacy or wild empathy) made to influence or control plants and plant creatures. Whether you wear it or not, you can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to give the token to a plant creature, instead gaining a +5 circumstance bonus on one such Charisma check. If you give the token to a leshy, the bonus increases to +10.
- Masterful Performance (Murder's Mark): As a reward for exonerating the Umbra Carnival, Amara Delisen taught you a few tricks of stage presence and misdirection. You gain one of the following benefits, chosen at the time you use this ability (a swift action): a +3 bonus on a Bluff check to feint in combat or create a diversion to hide, a +3 bonus on an Intimidate check to demoralize an opponent, a +3 bonus on any Sleight of Hand check, or a +1 bonus to the caster level and DC of any one illusion spell you cast. When you use this ability, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Pleasure Doing Business (The Silverhex Chronicles): loooooooooool
- Prediction of Future Peril (The Accursed Halls): Blah blah.
- ☐☐ Rosehaven Redemption (Reaping What We Sow): You have learned much from your time in Rosehaven and with the cleric Bertinard about how Shelyn can teach redemption through art. You can check the box that rpecedes this boon before attempting a saving throw to roll 1d20 and add your ranks in one Craft or Perform skill; use the result as your saving throw. If you have bonuses to that Craft or Perform skill from class abilities, traits, or feats, add them to this roll.
- (faith) Ease of Faith (Boon trait from N'h'shar's Scenario #27)
- (magic) Arcane Temper You gain a +1 trait bonus on concentration and initiative checks.
- (race) Fanatic (human, from Adopted): +1 trait bonus to arcana and history, latter is class skill
- (social) Adopted
- (lvl 1) Spell focus (evocation)
- (lvl 3) Mage's Tattoo
Special qualities and class abilities
- Academician: Some gnomes are more academically inclined than their kin. Gnomes with this racial trait gain a +2 bonus on any single Knowledge skill (Arcana). This racial trait replaces the obsessive racial trait.
- Bloodline: Draconic (brass)
- Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell with an energy descriptor that matches your draconic bloodline's energy type, that spell deals +1 point of damage per die rolled.
- Bloodline Powers: The power of dragons flows through you and manifests in a number of ways. At 1st level, you must select one of the chromatic or metallic dragon types. This choice cannot be changed. Type: Brass
- Claws (Su): Starting at 1st level, you can grow claws as a free action. These claws are treated as natural weapons, allowing you to make two claw attacks as a full attack action using your full base attack bonus. Each of these attacks deals 1d4 points of damage plus your Strength modifier (1d3 if you are Small). At 5th level, these claws are considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR. At 7th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d6 points of damage (1d4 if you are Small). At 11th level, these claws deal an additional 1d6 points of damage of your energy type on a successful hit. You can use your claws for a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
- Dragon Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain resist 5 against your energy type and a +1 natural armor bonus. At 9th level, your energy resistance increases to 10 and natural armor bonus increases to +2. At 15th level, your natural armor bonus increases to +4.
- Eternal Hope: Gnomes rarely lose hope and are always confident that even hopeless situations will work out. Gnomes with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against fear and despair effects. Once per day, after rolling a 1 on a d20, the gnome may reroll and use the second result. This racial trait replaces defensive training and hatred.
- Keen Senses: Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Low-light vision
- Pyromaniac: Gnomes with this racial trait are treated as one level higher when casting spells with the fire descriptor, using granted powers of the Fire domain, using the bloodline powers of the fire elemental bloodline or the revelations of the oracle's flame mystery, and determining the damage of alchemist bombs that deal fire damage (this ability does not give gnomes early access to level-based powers; it only affects the powers they could use without this ability). Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, flare, prestidigitation, produce flame. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome's level; the DCs are Charisma-based. This racial trait replaces gnome magic and illusion resistance.
- backpack (masterwork)(small), 50 gp, 1 lb
- Cloak of Resistance +1, 1000 gp, 1 lb
- dagger (small), 2 gp, 0,5 lbs
- outfit (explorer's), 0 gp, 2,5 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath (small), 5 gp, 0,5 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath (small), 5 gp, 0,5 lbs
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 43
In backpack 8 lbs
- ink & inkpen, 8,1 gp
- 20 paper sheets, 8 gp
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- 3 trail rations, 3 lbs
- waterskin, 1 gp, 1 lb
- bedroll (small), 1 sp, 1,25 lbs
- blanket (small), 5 sp, 0,75 lbs
- furs (small), 12 gp, 1,25 lbs
Wealth 5685,8 gp
Encumbrance 14 lb. with backpack (37 or less light, 38-75 lb. medium, 76-112 lb. heavy)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
Alakata syntyi Taldorissa. Hän ei muista missä, koska sillä ei ole väliä, koska missä hän syntyikään, siellä ei ollut lohikäärmeitä. Kuninkaallisen lohikäärmeiden finanssiasetuksen vuoksi Mahetossa oli lohikäärmeitä, tai näin hän uskoi, ja Alakatan elämä käytännössä alkaa vasta kyseiseen kaupunkiin pääsystä. Siellä hän kasvoi ihmisten parissa ja omistautui draconologialle ja näiden historian tutkimukseen. Hän ei tosin koskaan löytänyt aitoa lohikäärmettä, joten vuosien vieriessä kypsyi päätös - suoranainen tarve - ryhtyä seikkailijaksi.
Alakatan mielenkiinnon keskus ja suoranainen intohimo ovat lohikäärmeet. Hyvä tarina voi olla hyvä, mutta ilman lohikäärmettä se ei ole täydellinen. Instrumentaalimusiikkia parantaa se, että hänelle on kerrottu sen liittyvän lohikäärmeisiin, ovan sellaisen säveltämä, ja niin edelleen. Siru jadea on siru kiveä, mutta siru lohikäärmeen suomua on pyhä reliikki. Tällä maailmantasolla on vain yksi asia, joka viivyttää Alakatan valkeutta.
Syntyessään Alakatan iho oli punertavansävyinen ruskea, mutta vuosien mittaan, tapaamatta yhtään lohikäärmettä, se on alkanut haalistua ja harmaantua. Tätä nykyä hän on iholtaan ruskeanharmaa ja ennen syvänruskea tukka vaihtelevista sijainneista ajoittain kasvavine tummanpunaisine kiehkuroineen on vaaleanruskea oransseilla korostuksilla.
- 1. 21.11.2015. Pathfinder Quests The Silverhex Chronicles
- 2. 7.2.2016. Pathfinder Society Special: Master of the Fallen Fortress
- 3. 12.5.2016. Pathfinder Module: Murder's Mark
- 4. 12.11.2016. Pathfinder Online: Thornkeep The Accursed Halls
- 6. 4.3.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-06: Reaping What We Sow
- 5. 15.6.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-18: Champion's Chalice, Part I: Blazing Dangerous Trails
Land of origin: Taldor
Nationality: where the dragons at
Weight: 40 lbs