Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Anak "Bob the Reaper" Chraut
Female Half-Elf0 Occultist 9
Neutral Medium Humanoid(Human, Elf)
Player mosillan (37103-21)
Init +5 (+1 dex, +4 feat)(+4 familiar)
Senses Perception +17, low-light vision
AC 24, touch 13, flat-footed 23; (+1 dex, +11 armor, +2 deflection)(+4 shield)
HP 86 (9d8 + 9x 3 con + 9 feat)
Fort +11 (con +3, occultist +6, resistance +2)
Refl +6 (dex +1, occultist +3, resistance +2)
Will +8 (wis +0, occultist +6, resistance +2)
- Elven Immunities
- Immune to magic sleep effects
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects
Speed 30ft, with armor 20ft
- +1 Scythe +11/+6 2d4+16 (x4) P/S + PA
- Mwk CI Longsword +11/+6 1d8+15 (19-20) S + PA
- MWk Silver Warhammer +11/+6 1d8+15 (x3) B + PA
- +1 Adaptive Composite Longbow +8/+3 1d8+7 (x3)
Spells known (CL 9, Consentration +12)
3rd (3+1/day) (DC 16) - Riding Possession, Fly, Displacement, Phantom Steed
2nd (4+1/day) (DC 15) - False Life, Darkvision, Mirror Image, Glitterdust
1st (4+1/day) (DC 14) - Inflict Light Wounds, Expeditious retreat, Silent Image, Cure Light Wounds
Cantrips (DC 13) - Touch of fatigue, Mage hand, Ghost Sound, Create Water
Str 22 (17+1) Dex 12 Con 16 (14) Int 19 (16+1) Wis 10 Cha 7
Base Atk +6/+1; CMB 9 (+5 bab, +4 str); CMD 20 (+5 bab, +4 str, +1 dex, +2 deflection)
- Skill Focus(Perception) (Half-elf)
- Heavy Armor Proficiency (1st)
- Toughness (3rd)
- Extra Mental Focus (5th)
- Power Attack (7th)
- Improved Initiative (9th)
Skills acp: -5; total skill ranks: 9x (4occultist + 3Int + 1'Headband') = 72
- Acrobatics (3) +4
- Appraisec (1) +8
- Bluff -2
- Climb +6
- Craftc +3
- Diplomacyc (9) +10
- Disable devicec (1) +5
- Disguisec (1) +2
- Escape artist +1
- Flyc (9*+1) +13
- Handle animal -2
- Heal +0
- Intimidate -2
- Knowledge (arcana)c (5) +12
- Knowledge (dungeoneering) (1) +5
- Knowledge (engineering)c (1) +8
- Knowledge (geography) (1) +5
- Knowledge (history)c (1) +8
- Knowledge (local) (1) +5
- Knowledge (nature) (1) +5
- Knowledge (nobility) (1) +5
- Knowledge (planes)c (3) +10
- Knowledge (religion)c (8) +15
- Linguisticsc (1) +8
- Perceptionc (9) +17 | +2 Alertness
- Perform -2
- Professionc +0
- Ride (1) +2
- Sense motivec (1) +4 | +2 Alertness
- Sleight of handc (1) +5
- Spellcraftc (1) +8
- Stealth +1
- Survival +0
- Swim (1) +7
- Use magic devicec (9) +13
Traits Soul Drinker1 Adopted(Dhampir)->Numerological Gift2 11
Languages Common, Elven, Aklo, Draconic, Necril, Ignan
RSQ Low-Light Vision, Adaptability, Elf Blood, Elven Immunities, Keen Senses, Multitalented
SQ Focus Power(Necromantic Servant3, Unseen13, Soulbound Puppet16, Side Step19, Spirit Shroud20), Implements 4, Mental Focus[1+1/2 x HD (13) + Int (4) + feat (2) = 19]8, Magic Item Skill9, Object Reading10, Shift Focus14, Aura Sight15, Magic Circles, Outsider Contact 1
|School||Base Focus Power||Implement||Invested mental Focus||Chosen Spells|
|Necromancy:||Mind Fear4||Necromantic Focus5: Doll||5||Touch of Fatigue, Inflict Light Wounds, False Life|
|Transmutation:||Legacy Weapon6||Physical Enhancement7: Vest (+4 str)||6||Mage Hand, Expeditious Retreat, Darkvision, Fly|
|Illusion:||Minor Figment11||Distortion12: Ring||4||Ghost Sound, Silent Image , Mirror Image, Displacement|
|Conjuration:||Casting Focus17||Servitor18: Lantern||4||Create Water, Cure Light Wounds, Glitterdust, Phantom Steed|
Crowley (Familiar Emissary)
On person: Blood reservoir of physical prowess, Fullplate, +1 Scythe, Mwk CI Longsword, Mwk Silver Warhammer, +1 Adaptive Composite Longbow, Explorer's outfit
In backpack: Pathfinder's Kit, Silk Rope
Wands: CLW, IH, Longstrider, Shield
Ioun Stones: cVPP ioun stone
Encumbrance 77 lb. without backpack (76/153/230), 99 lb. with backpack (86/173/260)
Age: 29, height: 5'11" (180cm), weight: 155lb (70kg)
- 0Half-elves occasionally seek tutoring to help them master the magic in their blood. Half-elves with this racial trait have only one favored class, and it must be an arcane spellcasting class. They can use spell trigger and spell completion items for their favored class as if one level higher (or as a 1st-level character if they have no levels in that class). This racial trait replaces the multitalented racial trait.
- 1There is a dark hunger in you that rejoices when you or an ally slays a foe. Once per day when an enemy creature is killed, you may, as an immediate action, gain a number of temporary hit points equal to the slain foe’s Hit Dice. These temporary hit points last for 1 minute. This is a supernatural ability.
- 2When you select this trait, roll 3d6. The resulting number becomes your numerological totem and can never be changed. Once per day, when you roll your totem number on a d20 (such as an attack roll, save, or skill check), you may treat that roll as if you had rolled a natural 20 on the die.
- 3As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to raise a single human skeleton (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 250) or human zombie (Bestiary 288) from the ground to serve you for 10 minutes per occultist level you possess or until it is destroyed, whichever comes first. This servant has a number of hit points equal to 1/2 your maximum hit point total (not adjusted for temporary hit points or other temporary increases). It also uses your base attack bonus and gains a bonus on damage rolls equal to 1/2 your occultist level. At 5th level, whenever the necromantic servant would be destroyed, if you are within medium range (100 feet + 10 feet per level) of the servant, you can expend 1 point of mental focus as an immediate action to cause the servant to return to full hit points. At 9th level, you can choose to give the servant the bloody or burning simple template (if it’s a skeleton) or the fast simple template (if it’s a zombie). At 13th level, when you take an immediate action to restore your servant, it splits into two servants. You can have a maximum number of servants in existence equal to 1/2 your occultist level. At 17th level, the servant gains a teamwork feat of your choice.
- 4As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to cause a living creature to succumb to fear. The target must be with 30 feet of you and it can attempt a Will save to negate the effect. If the target fails the saving throw and has a number of Hit Dice equal to or less than you, it is frightened for 1d4 rounds. If the target fails the saving throw and has a number of Hit Dice greater than you, it is shaken for 1d4 rounds instead. This is a mindaffecting fear effect.
- 5The implement grants its possessor greater power over the undead. Whoever possesses the implement can control an additional 2 Hit Dice of undead for every point of mental focus invested in the item (to a maximum number of Hit Dice equal to 4 × your occultist level). Any spellcaster who bears the implement can add it as an additional focus component for a necromancy spell he casts to create undead. If he does so, he can create an additional number of HD of undead equal to the additional HD the implement allows him to control (apply this effect after doubling the HD of undead for desecrate, if applicable). Undead creatures take a –1 penalty on saving throws against spells cast by the bearer of this implement for every 4 points of mental focus invested in this implement.
- 6As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus and touch a weapon to grant it an enhancement bonus. The bonus is equal to 1 + 1 for every 6 occultist levels you possess (to a maximum of +4 at 18th level). Enhancement bonuses gained by this ability stack with those of the weapon, to a maximum of +5. You can also imbue the weapon with any one weapon special ability with an equivalent enhancement bonus less than or equal to your maximum bonus by reducing the granted enhancement bonus by the appropriate amount. The item must have an enhancement bonus of at least +1 (from the item itself or from legacy weapon) to gain a weapon special ability. In either case, these bonuses last for 1 minute.
- 7The implement enhances its bearer’s body. When you invest mental focus in the implement, select a physical ability score. The implement grants a +2 temporary enhancement bonus to that physical ability score for every 3 points of mental focus invested in the implement (to a maximum of +2 at 1st level, plus an additional 2 for every 6 occultist levels you possess).
- 8An occultist can invest a portion of his mental focus into his chosen implements for the day, allowing him to utilize a variety of abilities depending on the implements and the amount of mental focus invested in them. An occultist has a number of points of mental focus equal to his occultist level + his Intelligence modifier + (Elf fcb: Increase the occultist’s total number of points of mental focus by 1/2 point.) + 2 (feat); these points refresh each day. He can divide this mental focus between his implements in any way he desires. If an implement is lost or destroyed, the focus invested in it is lost as well, though the occultist still refreshes those points of focus normally
- 9The occultist’s knowledge of magic items grants him a bonus when attempting to use them. He gains a bonus on all Use Magic Device skill checks equal to 1/2 his occultist level.
- 10The occultist learns how to read information from items he examines. Examining an item in this way requires him to spend 1 minute handling the item. If the item is a magic item, the occultist learns its powers and command words as if he had successfully examined the item using detect magic. This does not reveal if the item is cursed unless the occultist’s class level is equal to or greater than the caster level of the item. If the item has any historical significance, the occultist learns one piece of information about its past (as determined by the GM). Finally, the occultist learns one piece of information about the last creature to use the item, so long as it was last used no longer than 1 day ago per occultist level he possesses. This information might be a glimpse of the creature’s appearance, a brief vision of what it saw while using the item, or perhaps its emotional state when it last used the item. The GM determines what information is gained in this way.
- 11As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to create a minor figment. This can function as either ghost sound or minor image. In either case, the effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to your occultist level. If you are 7th level or higher, the figment lasts for a number of minutes equal to your occultist level, and you can cause the figment to change once during its duration when a specified condition occurs.
- 12The implement allows its bearer to distort his form and location, protecting him from harm. As a standard action, the bearer can gain a concealment miss chance equal to 5% for every point of mental focus invested in the implement (to a maximum of 5% + 5% for every 2 occultist levels you possess) until the next time the bearer makes an attack. If this miss chance reaches 50%, it doesn’t increase further, but the bearer gains all the benefits of invisibility. Creatures with see invisibility, true seeing, or similar abilities ignore the miss chance from this ability.
- 13As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to become invisible, as invisibility. This effect lasts for 1 minute per occultist level you possess. You can expend 2 points of mental focus instead of 1 to use this power on a willing adjacent creature instead of yourself. You can still see creatures you make invisible with this power. If the invisible creature makes an attack or otherwise takes an action that would cause the invisibility to end, you can immediately expend 1 additional point of mental focus to allow the creature to remain invisible if the creature is within 30 feet of you.
- 14 an occultist gains the ability to shift his mental focus from one implement to another, though some of the focus is lost along the way. Shifting mental focus removes a number of points of mental focus from one implement and adds the same number – 1 to another implement; this takes 1 minute of quiet contemplation while touching both implements. The occultist can shift his mental focus only from one implement to another implement; he can’t shift generic focus into an implement. Unlike expending focus normally, this shift can reduce the effect of a resonant power in the implement from which the mental focus was taken. It does not, however, add to the resonant power of the implement to which the focus is added.
- 15 Occultist can read the auras of creatures around him as a standard action. This functions as the aura sight spell with a duration of 1 round.
- 16 As a full-round action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to create a soulbound puppet from a bone, doll, or skull. If you use a bone or a skull, your power builds a Tiny or Small flesh puppet around it that vaguely resembles the original creature from which the bones were taken. If the implement is a doll, the doll comes to life. Treat this as a familiar, using your occultist level as your wizard level to determine its powers and abilities. By using a bone or skull from the appropriate creature or a doll shaped like that creature, you can select any of the familiar choices available to a wizard. You can instead use a humanoid bone, doll, or skull, to give the puppet the base statistics of a homunculus, but without a fly speed or the poison bite or telepathic link abilities. No matter the form, this creature is a construct with an alignment matching your own. You can have no more than one soulbound puppet active at any given time. The soulbound puppet remains animated for 10 minutes per occultist level you possess.
- 17 The implement empowers the bearer's ties to the worlds beyond, allowing his spells to maintain their power for a longer period of time. The bearer can add the implement as an additional focus component to any conjuration spell he casts that has a duration measured in rounds per level. If he does so, he adds 1 to his caster level for every 2 points of mental focus stored in the implement (to a maximum bonus equal to your occultist level). This increase applies only when determining the duration of the spell. Apply this increase after other effects that adjust a spell's duration, such as Extend Spell.
- 18As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to summon a servitor. This ability functions as summon monster I, but you can use it only to summon a single creature, and the effect lasts for 1 minute. At 4th level and every 3 levels thereafter, the level of the summon monster spell increases by 1, to a maximum of summon monster VII at 19th level. You can't have more than one servitor in effect at a time. At any time, you can expend 1 point of mental focus as a free action to extend the duration of an active servitor by 1 minute.
- 19You can create a temporary fissure in space by expending 1 point of mental focus. You can use this ability as part of a move action taken to move. The fissure begins in any square you designate and allows you to teleport to any other square you can see within 10 feet per occultist level. Stepping between these locations requires you to expend 5 feet of movement, and the movement through the rift does not provoke attacks of opportunity. This otherwise functions as teleport. You must be at least 7th level to select this focus power.
- 20As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to surround yourself with a shroud of spirit energy. You gain a number of temporary hit points equal to 1d6 + your occultist level. This shroud lasts for 1 minute per occultist level or until the temporary hit points are expended, Whichever comes first. These temporary hit points stack with those from other sources, but not with those gained through multiple uses of this ability. At 4th level, as long as the shroud remains, you also gain a resistance bonus on all saving throws against death effects, fear effects, and any spells or effects that bestow negative levels or deal negative energy damage (if the spells or effects allow a save). This bonus is equal to 1 + 1 for every 4 occultist levels you possess beyond 4th. You must be at least 3rd level to select this focus power.
Things to buy
Mahdollinen Spectre Knight, sitten kun saa dimensional sliden ja flyn.