male sylph inquisitor (living grimoire) of Lissala 5
LN medium outsider (native)
Player Rei (4304-31)
Faction Scarab Sages
Init +3 (+3 Dex)
Senses darkvision 60 ft., Perception +6
AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16; (+5 armor, +3 Dex, +1 natural)
hp 43 (5d8+10; Toughness +5)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +5; Shake It Off
Special Defenses Elemental Conquest: Earth; resist electricity 4, fire 2, acid 2, cold 3
Speed 35 ft.
Melee +1 book +6 (1d6+3/x2)
Ranged composite longbow +7 (1d8+2/x3)
Special Attacks Precise Strike +1d6; Sacred Word 1/day, can grant weapon +1 enhancement bonus, or can be used to add the following: axiomatic2, bane1, brilliant energy4, defending1, disruption2, flaming1, frost1, keen1, merciful1, shock1
Spells prepared (CL 5th, concentration +8)
2nd (3/day) -
1st (5/day) -
0 (4/day) -
Spell-like ability feather fall 1/day, see invisibility 1/day
2nd - align weapon, focused scrutiny, perceive cues, see invisibility, voluminous vocabulary, weapon of awe
1st - bless, divine favor, heightened awareness, lock gaze, lucky number, magic weapon, returning weapon, shield of faith, stalwart resolve, unerring weapon, weaponwand
0 - all
Str 14, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 8
Base Atk +3; CMB +5; CMD 18
Feats Power Attack, Precise Strike, Shake It Off*, Toughness
Skills (FCB +5) Climb +6 (1), Diplomacy +11 (5), Intimidate +7 (1), Knowledge (arcana, dungeoneering, nature, religion) +11 (4x 5), Knowledge (history, planes) +12 (2x 4), Knowledge (local) +9 (5*), Linguistics +10 (4), Perception +8 (5), Perform (oratory) +7 (1), Sense Motive +5 (2), Spellcraft +12 (5), Swim +6 (1)
Traits Ancient Historian, Scholar of the Great Beyond (Knowledge (history))
Languages Aquan, Auran, Common, Elven, Hallit, Ignan, Shoanti, Terran, Thassilonian, Tien
SQ blessed script (see invisibility), breeze-kissed, detect alignment, holy book, like the wind, sacred word, solo tactics, stern gaze, track
On person +1 Devotion to the Seven Forms, darkwood composite longbow (+2 Str), +1 mithral shirt, wand of CLW (43 charges), cloak of resistance +1, amulet of natural armor +1, headband of vast intelligence +2 (Knowledge (local), Shoanti), 2x alchemist's fire, 2x acid, holy water, backpack, inkpen, potion of fly
In backpack pathfinder's kit, silk rope, skeleton key, paper, courtier's outfit with jewels
Wealth 2804 gp
Encumbrance lbs. without backpack, lbs. with backpack ( lb. light/ lb. medium/ lb. heavy)
- Earth Affinity x2
- Strength of the Scorpion Coast: may check a box that precedes this boon to add a bonus equal to twice the number of Earth Affinity boons you have with this PC to your CMD until the beginning of your next turn as an immediate action; two uses
- Oread's Favor: Qiarah
- Air Affinity x3
- Uneasy Alliance
- Elemental Conquest - Earth: You gain a +1 insight bonus on saving throws against spells, spell-like abilities, and effects of creatures with the earth subtype and against spells with the acid or earth descriptors. While adventuring on the Plane of Earth, you instead gain a +1 insight bonus on all saving throws.
As a swift action, you can check the box that precedes this boon in order to gain DR 5/adamantine for 1 minute; once the boon has prevented an amount of damage equal to 5 times your character level, the effect ends.
- Ranginori's Debt: can activate this boon as a standard action by checking one of the two boxes that precedes it, gaining one of the benefits based on your level when you activate the boon; for any spell-like ability, use your character level as your caster level; any level: can recall a spell slot or prepared spell you already cast that day, the spell is prepared again or the spell slot is available for use again, as if it had not been used already; Levels 1–4: cat’s grace, cure moderate wounds, lesser restoration, or shocking grasp; Levels 5–8: cure serious wounds, fly, and lightning bolt; Level 9–11: call lightning storm and cure critical wounds; Level 12+: heal and whirlwind, both require both boxes
- Prophet's Ally (lel)
- Foe of All Winds: +2 on all Diplomacy and Intimidate checks made against natives of the Plane of Air; once per adventure, can check a box that precedes this boon to cast gust of wind (CL 6th) or wind wall (CL 8th)
- Ungrounded Veteran: can use this boon to call upon military training, granting a +2 circumstance bonus to one of the following: an Acrobatics check to balance on a narrow or slippery surface, any Climb check, a Knowledge (planes) check to identify creatures or their weaknesses, or any Profession (soldier) check; if not trained in the skill, may instead use this boon to treat yourself as if you were trained in the skill; this bonus must be applied before rolling; three uses
- Nemesis of the Aspis: During any scenario in which you encounter the Aspis Consortium, you may, as an immediate action, force an enemy Aspis agent to reroll a single d20 and take the worse result; one use
Elemental Awakening: The Society has cast its gaze upon the Elemental Planes, and as you and your colleagues explore these wondrous realms, you develop a nuanced command of elemental forces and the ability to withstand a fraction of the local hazards. Whenever any of your characters earns a Chronicle sheet that grants the Air Affinity, Earth Affinity, Fire Affinity, or Water Affinity boon, you can include a copy of that sheet with this character’s records and check a box below corresponding to that boon’s element; Chronicle sheets applied to a different character do not grant you any benefit or rewards beyond serving as a record for this boon. So long as you have checked at least one box associated with an element, you gain an ongoing benefit and can cross the entire element’s entry off the Chronicle sheet in order to cast a spell-like ability, treating your caster level as 3 times the number of checked boxes.
☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ Air: You gain electricity resistance equal to the number of boxes checked. You also gain a bonus on Charisma-based skill checks made to influence creatures with the air subtype equal to the number of boxes checked. You can cross this entry off your Chronicle sheet to cast feather fall as a spell-like ability. If you have two or more boxes checked, you can instead cast fly. If you have all four boxes checked, you can cast mass fly.
☑ ☑ ▫ ▫ Earth: You gain acid resistance equal to the number of boxes checked. You also gain a bonus on Charisma-based skill checks made to influence creatures with the earth subtype equal to the number of boxes checked. You can cross this entry off your Chronicle sheet to cast stone shield as a spell-like ability. If you have two or more boxes checked, you can instead cast stone shape. If you have all four boxes checked, you can instead cast either stone to flesh or stoneskin.
☑ ☑ ▫ ▫ Fire: You gain fire resistance equal to the number of boxes checked. You also gain a bonus on Charisma-based skill checks made to influence creatures with the fire subtype equal to the number of boxes checked. You can cross this entry off your Chronicle sheet to cast burning hands (DC 16) as a spell-like ability. If you have two or more boxes checked, you can instead cast fireball (DC 18). If you have all four boxes checked, you can instead cast either fire shield or fire snake ( DC 20). ☑ ☑ ☑ ▫ Water: You gain cold resistance equal to the number of boxes checked. You also gain a bonus on Charisma-based skill checks made to influence creatures with the water subtype equal to the number of boxes checked. You can cross this entry off your Chronicle sheet to cast touch of the sea as a spell-like ability. If you have two or more boxes checked, you can instead cast quench (DC 18) or water breathing. If you have all four boxes checked, you can instead cast either cone of cold (DC 20) or solid fog.
- patronage of High Priestess Amal al-Sahba: +2 circumstance bonus in Qadira and Diplomacy checks against worshippers of Sarenrae
- Visions of the Void: before rolling a skill check, can cross off this boon to add 1d6-2 to the result
Homeland Tochigi, Jinin
Ye olde weeb: 範悟り