Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Hämäräperäinen ei-niin-hiippari ja vesiperäinen ei-niin-seilori
Male Elf Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 7 (favored class swashbuckler: +7 hp
N medium humanoid (elf)
Player Gastogh (6104-21)
Faction Scarab Sages
Init +7 (with 1 PP)
Senses Perception +7
AC 25, touch 15, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +6 Dex, +3 dodge, +2 shield) (+4 Mobility, +4 Just out of Reach)
Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Ability: +1, +6, -1
Class: +2, +5, +2
Cloak: +3, +3, +3
+2 vs. enchantment
Charmed Life 3/day
Speed 30 ft.
Melee +1 adamantine rapier (PA, PS): +14/+9, 1d6+17, 15-20 (2d6+27)
Attack bonus breakdown: +7 BAB, +6 Dex, +1 enhancement, +1 wpn focus, +1 rapier training, -2 PA = +14
Damage bonus breakdown: +1 Str, +1 enhancement, +2 wpn spec, +2 rapier training, +7 precise strike, +4 PA = +17
Str 13, Dex 22, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 14
Base Atk +7; CMB +8; CMD 27
- Acrobatics 16 
- Bluff 6 
- Climb 10 
- Diplomacy 12 , +4 (ci) w/ PF same lvl or lower
- Intimidate 6 , +4 (ci) w/ PF same lvl or lower
- Knowledge (local) 13 , ranks from Int headband
- Knowledge (nobility) 7 
- Perception 11 
- Profession (sailor) 3 
- Ride 10 
- Sense motive 5 
- Sleight of hand 10 
- Swim 12 , can always take 10
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan, Tien
- Archaelon Eggs (Dangerous Waters): Animal companion stuff
- Averted Mauling (Midnight Mauler): By saving the half-elf courtesan Markov Rutowski in Ardis, you gain a political favor you can trade while in Ustalav. Within the Immortal Principality, you may trade this political favor for any non-magical item worth up to 400 gp, including but not limited to masterwork weapons and armor and courtier clothing and jewelry.
- Avast Ye! (Rum Punch): Before attempting a Diplomacy or Perform (oratory) check when addressing a pirate or a creature with the aquatic or water subtype, you may spend 1 point of Disrepute to gain a +1 bonus on the check. For each additional point of Disrepute you spend, increase the bonus by 1 (maximum +5).
- Burgeoning/Growing/Rising/Exceptional Notoriety (Plunder & Peril (Rum Punch/Dangerous Waters/Black Coral Cove/Bonus Chronicle Sheet)): Your actions have earned you a modicum of / some / greater / greater respect on the high seas, and you gain 5 points of Disrepute and 5 points of Infame. Disrepute behaves in many ways like Prestige Points, allowing you to leverage your reputation to purchase a small number of boons; Prestige Points and Disrepute are not interchangeable unless otherwise noted. Infamy behaves in many ways like Fame, tracking the total number of Disrepute points that you have earned over your career, and you may use you Infamy instead of your Fame when determining the maximum gp value of items purchased from your faction. As you continue your adventures in the Shackles, your Disrepute and Infamy will grow, as will the ways in which you may spend Disrepute.
- Confirmed Field Agent (The Confirmation): Having successfully completed and documented your Confirmation, one of the Three Masters has formally recognized you as a field agent and given you a wayfinder engraved with your name and the date of your graduation.
If this is the first time you have received this boon for any of your characters, you receive this wayfinder for free; otherwise, you may acquire it by spending 1 P restige Point. Furthermore, if you assign this Chronicle sheet to a character whose starting XP is 0, you reduce the Prestige Point cost of any wayfinder enhancement vanities you purchase to modify this wayfinder by 1 (minimum 1).
- Darklands Delver (Captives of Toil): Your experience navigating the treacherous tunnels of Nar-Voth has taught you much about its hazards and denizens. You gian a +2 bonus on all Knowledge checks related to dangers you encounter in the Darklands and can make those checks untrained. This bonus increases to +4 for checks relating to duergar. Before making a Knowledge check related to duergar, you can decide to take 20 on the check. When you do, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Explore, Report, Cooperate (The Confirmation): You have an excellent sense of what makes an exemplary Pathfinder. As a free or immediate action, you may consider whether a particular action you name - such as subduing but not killing an enemy, befriending an NPC, or recovering a particular item - would help realize the goals of the Pathfinder Society. The GM then informs you whether the action's impact would be positive (contributes to meeting a secondary success condition for the scenario), negative (opposes the secondary success condition), or negligible (neither contributes to nor opposes the secondary success condition). If none of these three options accurately reflects the action's impact on the PC's fulfillment of the secondary success conditions, the GM may respond with a phrase of five words or less. Once you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Explore, Report, Cooperate (The Wounded Wisp): You have an excellent sense of what makes an exemplary Pathfinder. As a free or immediate action, you may consider whether a particular action you name - such as subduing but not killing an enemy, befriending an NPC, or recovering a particular item - would help realize the goals of the Pathfinder Society. The GM then informs you whether the action's impact would be positive (contributes to meeting a secondary success condition for the scenario), negative (opposes the secondary success condition), or negligible (neither contributes to nor opposes the secondary success condition). If none of these three options accurately reflects the action's impact on the PC's fulfillment of the secondary success conditions, the GM may respond with a phrase of five words or less. Once you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Friend of Janira Gavix (The Confirmation): The field agent who oversaw your Confirmation is appreciative of your bravery and camaraderie in the face of danger. She helps you perform research, granting you a +1 bonus on Knowledge checks attempted while you are in the Grand Lodge.
Hold Full of Booty (Bonus Chronicle Sheet): You have a heaping pile of loot to show for your adventures with Captain Varossa Lanteri, and chances are good that your colleagues wouldn't miss a choice treasure if you replaced it with something a little less valuable. You can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet when purchasing one of the items found on any of the Plunder & Peril Chronicle sheets to reduce its purchase price by 10%. This does not stack with any other ability that reduce an item's price.
- Inside Knowledge (The Consortium Compact): As a former member of the Aspis Consortium, Magali Delroya is well informed about the organization's activities, and she shares some of her information with you. You gain a +2 bonus on Knowledge (local) checks about the Aspis Consortium and can roll such checks untrained. You can cross this boon off the Chronicle sheet to take 20 on a single Knowledge (local) check about the Aspis Consortium.
- Kassens's Blessing (Crypt of the Everflame): You carry a small charm from the spirit of Kassen. You may reroll a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check after the roll is made but before the results are revealed. You must take the result of the second roll, even if it is worse. Once this ability has been used, cross it off the Chronicle.
- Lord Avid's Recommendation (The Consortium Compact): Lord Avid is impressed that you managed to complete your mission without using his writ, and he speaks highly of your discretion. You gian a +2 circumstance bonus on all Charisma-based skill checks against nobility while on the Isle of Kortos. You can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to lean heavily upon your connection to Lord Avid. If you do so, the circumstance bonus on one such Charisma-based skill check increases to +4, and you can apply it while interacting with anyone on the Isle of Kortos.
- Loyal Crew (Bonus Chronicle Sheet): Your time aboard the Magpie Princess has secured you several close friends among its crew, and these sailors and other professionals are amenable to following you on other adventures. You can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet when purchasing a follower vanity from the following list to reduce the Prestige Point cost by 2 (minimum 0): herald, lookout, porter, scholar, or seneschal.
- Master of Blades Saved (Midnight Mauler): By saving the life of famed adventurer and former Master of Blades Vonran Vilk, you have earned a permanent place in the Pathfinder Chronicles. You gian a +4 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy and Intimidate checks when dealing with members of the Pathfinder Society of your level or lower when you mention this boon.
- Pay the Devil His Due (Black Coral Cove) (PSACG): Card game stuff
- Ply Them With Rum (Rum Punch) (PSACG): Card game stuff
- Prized Find (The Wounded Wisp): You were instrumental in uncovering a cache of lost records that the Pathfinder Society can use to explore hitherto unknown sites. If you would fail to earn a Prestige Point at the end of an adventure due to failing a success condition, you may cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to remind your superiors of your past breakthroughs and earn the 1 Prestige Point as if you had successfully fulfilled the condition. You may use this boon if you would also gain at least 1 XP for completing the adventure (0.5 XP if you use the slow track advancement option).
- Quartermaster's Favor (Dangerous Waters) (PSACG): Card game stuff
- Rum Punch Champion (Rum Punch): You participated in the festival games honoring Cayden Cailean, breaking several records and earning you more than a few awards. Choose one of the following three boons, and cross the others off your Chronicle sheet. Using the boon is a free action and requires you to check the accompanying check box. If you have already used the boon, you may activate it again by spending 2 Disrepute.
- Drunk's Fortitude: You can use this boon before rolling a saving throw against a spell or effect that would sicken or nauseate you to gain a +2 bonus on the save.
- The Fearsome Tide (Black Coral Cove): During your adventures in the Black Coral Cove, you and your companions secured a damaged yet formidable carrack named the Fearsome Tide. With some elbow grease and coin, you could likely restore it to its former glory to sail the seas once more. Select one of the boons below when you use this boon, and cross the other off your Chronicle sheet.
- Selling the Tide: You may sell what remains of The Fearsome Tide to the highest bidder, earning an additional 1,000 gp for completing this adventure.
- Shackles Paragon (Bonus Chronicle Sheet): When you earn this Chronicle sheet, you may choose to receive 3 XP, 6 Prestige Points, and 11,787 gp. Alternatively, other stuff.
- To the Seas, Ya Landlubber! (Dangerous Waters): As a standard action, you can cast touch of the sea as a spell-like ability using your character level as your caster level. If you use this boon as a full-round action, you can touch up to six other targets to share the spell's effects with them, though doing so costs an additional 3 Disrepute per additional target.
- (combat) Resilient: +1 Fortitude saves
- (race) Warrior of Old: +2 initiative
- (IB 1) Weapon finesse (rapier only)
- (IB 1) Weapon focus (rapier)
- (lvl 1) Power attack
- (lvl 3) Dodge
- (Swb 4) Weapon specialization (rapier)
- (lvl 5) Mobility
- (lvl 7) Just out of Reach (When a foe more than 5 feet away from you makes a melee attack against you using reach, you gain a +4 dodge bonus to your AC against the attack.)
Special qualities and class abilities
- Charmed Life (Ex): At 2nd level, the swashbuckler gains a knack for getting out of trouble. Three times per day as an immediate action before attempting a saving throw, she can add her Charisma modifier to the result of the save. She must choose to do this before the roll is made. At 6th level and every 4 levels thereafter, the number of times she can do this per day increases by one (to a maximum of 7 times per day at 18th level).
- Derring-Do (Ex): At 1st level, a swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point when she makes an Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, or Swim check to roll 1d6 and add the result to the check. She can do this after she makes the check but before the result is revealed. If the result of the d6 roll is a natural 6, she rolls another 1d6 and adds it to the check. She can continue to do this as long as she rolls natural 6s, up to a number of times equal to her Dexterity modifier (minimum 1).
- Dodging Panache (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent attempts a melee attack against the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action spend 1 panache point to move 5 feet; doing so grants the swashbuckler a dodge bonus to AC equal to her Charisma modifier (minimum 0) against the triggering attack. This movement doesn't negate the attack, which is still resolved as if the swashbuckler had not moved from the original square. This movement is not a 5-foot step; it provokes attacks of opportunity from creatures other than the one who triggered this deed. The swashbuckler can only perform this deed while wearing light or no armor, and while carrying no heavier than a light load.
- Opportune Parry and Riposte (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent makes a melee attack against the swashbuckler, she can spend 1 panache point and expend a use of an attack of opportunity to attempt to parry that attack. The swashbuckler makes an attack roll as if she were making an attack of opportunity; for each size category the attacking creature is larger than the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler takes a –2 penalty on this roll. If her result is greater than the attacking creature's result, the creature's attack automatically misses. The swashbuckler must declare the use of this ability after the creature's attack is announced, but before its attack roll is made. Upon performing a successful parry and if she has at least 1 panache point, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action make an attack against the creature whose attack she parried, provided that creature is within her reach.
- Kip-Up (Ex): At 3rd level, while the swashbuckler has at least 1 panache point, she can kip-up from prone as a move action without provoking an attack of opportunity. She can kip-up as a swift action instead by spending 1 panache point.
- Menacing Swordplay (Ex): At 3rd level, while she has at least 1 panache point, when a swashbuckler hits an opponent with a light or one-handed piercing melee weapon, she can choose to use Intimidate to demoralize that opponent as a swift action instead of a standard action.
- Precise Strike (Ex): At 3rd level, while she has at least 1 panache point, a swashbuckler gains the ability to strike precisely with a light or one-handed piercing melee weapon (though not natural weapon attacks), adding her swashbuckler level to the damage dealt. To use this deed, a swashbuckler cannot attack with a weapon in her other hand or use a shield other than a buckler. She can even use this ability with thrown light or one-handed piercing melee weapons, so long as the target is within 30 feet of her. Any creature that is immune to sneak attacks is immune to the additional damage granted by precise strike, and any item or ability that protects a creature from critical hits also protects a creature from the additional damage of a precise strike. This additional damage is precision damage, and isn't multiplied on a critical hit. As a swift action, a swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point to double her precise strike's damage bonus on the next attack. This benefit must be used before the end of her turn, or it is lost. This deed's cost cannot be reduced by any ability or effect that reduces the amount of panache points a deed costs (such as the Signature Deed feat).
- Swashbuckler Initiative (Ex): At 3rd level, while the swashbuckler has at least 1 panache point, she gains a +2 bonus on initiative checks. In addition, if she has the Quick Draw feat, her hands are free and unrestrained, and she has any single light or one-handed piercing melee weapon that isn't hidden, she can draw that weapon as part of the initiative check.
- Swashbuckler's Grace (Ex): At 7th level, while the swashbuckler has at least 1 panache point, she takes no penalty for moving at full speed when she uses Acrobatics to attempt to move through a threatened area or an enemy's space.
- Superior Feint (Ex): At 7th level, a swashbuckler with at least 1 panache point can, as a standard action, purposefully miss a creature she could make a melee attack against with a wielded light or one-handed piercing weapon. When she does, the creature is denied its Dexterity bonus to AC until the start of the swashbuckler's next turn.
- Targeted Strike (Ex): At 7th level, as a full-round action the swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point to make an attack with a single light or one-handed piercing melee weapon that cripples part of a foe's body. The swashbuckler chooses a part of the body to target. If the attack succeeds, in addition to the attack's normal damage, the target suffers one of the following effects based on the part of the body targeted. If a creature doesn't have one of the listed body locations, that body part cannot be targeted. Creatures that are immune to sneak attacks are also immune to targeted strikes. Items or abilities that protect a creature from critical hits also protect a creature from targeted strikes.
- Arms: The target takes no damage from the attack, but it drops one carried item of the swashbuckler's choice, even if the item is wielded with two hands. Items held in a locked gauntlet cannot be chosen.
- Head: The target is confused for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting effect.
- Legs: The target is knocked prone. Creatures with four or more legs or that are immune to trip attacks are immune to this effect.
- Torso or Wings: The target is staggered for 1 round.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Inspired Finesse (Ex): At 1st level, an inspired blade gains the benefits of Weapon Finesse with the rapier (this ability counts as having the Weapon Finesse feat for the purpose of meeting feat prerequisites) and gains Weapon Focus (rapier) as a bonus feat. This ability replaces swashbuckler finesse.
- Inspired Panache (Ex): Each day, an inspired blade gains a number of panache points equal to her Charisma modifier (minimum 1) and Intelligence modifier (minimum 1), instead of just her Charisma modifier. Unlike other swashbucklers, an inspired blade gains no panache from a killing blow. She gains panache only from scoring a critical hit with a rapier. This ability alters the panache class feature.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Spirit of the Waters: Some elves have adapted to life in tune with the sea or along the reedy depths of wild rivers and lakes. They gain a +4 racial bonus on Swim checks, can always take 10 while swimming, and may choose Aquan as a bonus language. They are proficient with longspear, trident, and net. This racial trait replaces elven magic and weapon familiarity.
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb (wrist sheath)
- alch fire, 20 gp, 1 lb (wrist sheath)
- chain shirt, 100 gp, 25 lbs
- +1 darkwood buckler, 1205 gp, 2,5 lbs
- Handy Haversack, 2000 gp, 5 lbs
- ioun torch, 75 gp, 0 lbs
- outfit (hot-weather), 0 gp, 4 lbs
- +1 adamantine rapier, 5020 gp, 2 lbs
- Ring of Protection +1, 2000 gp, 0 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 44
- Belt Belt of +4 Dex, 15600 gp, 1 lb
- Headband Headband of +2 Int, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- Shoulders Cloak of Resistance +3, 9000 gp, 1 lb
In Haversack 6 lbs
- alch grease, 5 gp, 1 lbs
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- vermin repellant, 5 gp, 0 lbs
- backpack, 2 gp, 2 lbs
- bedroll, 1 sp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 5 sp, 3 lb
- rapier, 20 gp, 2 lbs
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
Wealth 4331,5 gp
Encumbrance 42,5 lbs. with backpack (50 or less light, 51-100 lb. medium, 101-150 lb. heavy)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
Peräisin: ...jostain. Viimeisimmän laivan lähtösatama Terätornissa. Olevinaan seilori, mutta on yhtä seilori kuin punasirkka.
Habitus: Poissaoleva, joskus sekava. Elehtii ja ilmehtii epätavallisesti. Hankalasti paikannettava aksentti. Tuntee kansankieliset murteet ja puhuu meemien kieltä.
Ulkonäkö: Merenvihertävä iho, harmaat silmät ja musta tukka. Seilori, paitsi ei kolkkahattua.
- 1. 6.6.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-10: The Wounded Wisp
- 2. 15.6.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-08: The Confirmation
- 3. 9.1.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-10: The Consortium Compact
- 4. 4.3.2016. Pathfinder Module: Crypt of the Everflame
- 5. 2.4.2016. Pathfinder Module: Plunder & Peril (Rum Punch) (Played as
himself some guy)
- 6. 18.5.2016. Pathfinder Module: Plunder & Peril (Dangerous Waters) (Played as
himself some guy and Doctor Imogene)
- 7. 6.7.2016. Pathfinder Module: Plunder & Peril (Black Coral Cove) (Played as Doctor Imogene)
- 8. 6.7.2016. Pathfinder Module: Plunder & Peril (Bonus Chronicle Sheet)
- 9. 9.7.2016. Pathfinder Scenario #3-16: The Midnight Mauler
- 10. 3.9.2016. Pathfinder Scenario #8-03: Captives of Toil
Land of origin: ???
Ethnicity: Aquatic Elf
Religion: Besmara, Calistria, Desna, Findeladlara
Weight: 119 lbs