Female Human Paladin of Shelyn (Chosen One) 9
Lawful good medium Humanoid (Human)
Init + 2 (+1 dex, +1 competence)
Senses Perception +0
AC 25, touch 13, flat-footed 24; (+11 armor, +1 dex, +1 nat armor, +1 deflection, +1 insight)
HP 94 (9d10 + 27 con + 9 fcb)
Fort +15 (con +3, paladin +6, +2 resistance, +4 grace)
Refl +10 (dex +1, paladin +3, +2 resistance, +4 grace)
Will +10 (wis -2, paladin +6, +2 resistance, +4 grace)
- Share Will (Su), Lay on Hands 12/day - 7d6+14 on self (swift) 7d6 on others - if no mercy used with mercy 6d6 (standard), Channel positive Energy 5d6 (DC 18, 2 uses of LoH), +2 trait bonus on saving throws against charm or compulsion effects, +2 save bonus vs death effects, immune to fear (+4 vs fear to allies within 10 feet), immune to diseases, immune to charm (+4 morale vs charm for allies within 10 feet), Resist: Electricity 4, Acid 4, Fire 4
Speed 30ft, with armor 20ft
2-handed Melee +1 Adamantine Glaive +15/+10 1d10+8 (S/*3)
2-handed Melee+Power Attack +1 Adamantine Glaive +15/+7 1d10+17 (S/*3))
2-handed Melee+Power Attack+Smite Evil +1 Adamantine Glaive +19/+11 1d10+26/35 (S/*3))
1-handed Melee+Power Attack Sap +14 1d6+5/+11 (B/*2))
* Other Weapons: Alchemical Silver Light Mace, Dagger, MW Cold Iron Glaive
As a swift action, the paladin chooses one target within sight to smite. If this target is evil, the paladin adds her Cha bonus (if any) to her attack rolls and adds her paladin level to all damage rolls made against the target of her smite.
Ranged Cold Iron Javelin +10 1d6+5 (Range 30/P/*2)
- 2nd (1+1) Remove Paralysis, Paladin's Sacrifice
- 1st (2+1) Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restorationx2
Str 20 (16+2+1+1), Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 7, Cha 18 (16+2)
Base Atk +9; CMB +14; CMD 27
- 1: Power Attack,
- 1: Fey Foundling: Benefit: Whenever you receive magical healing, you heal an additional 2 points per die rolled. You gain a +2 bonus on all saving throws against death effects. Unfortunately, you also suffer +1 point of damage from cold iron weapons (although you can wield cold iron weapons without significant discomfort).
- 3: Greater Mercy
- 5: Phalanx Formation
- 7: Extra Lay on Hands
- 9: Furious Focus
Skills acp: -5; total skill ranks: 36
- Craft Carpentryc (1) +5
- Diplomacyc (9) +16
- Disable device
- Escape artist
- Handle animalc (1) +8
- Healc (1) +2
- Knowledge(history) (1) +2
- Knowledge(local) (1) +2
- Knowledge(nature) (2) +3
- Knowledge(nobility)c (1) +5
- Knowledge(planes) (1) +2
- Linguistics (1) +2
- Perception (0) +0
- Perform Dance (5) +9
- Ridec (1) +0
- Sense motivec (1) +2
- Sleight of hand
- Spellcraftc (1) +5
- Use magic devicec (9) +17
Traits: Dangerously Curious, Unswaying Love
Languages: Common, Varisian, Celestial, Sylvan
RSQBonus Feat, Skilled
SQ Aura of Good, Detect Evil, Smite Evil 3/day, Lay on Hands 12/day, Aura of Health, Divine Courage, Mercy (with LoH remove Fatigued), Speak With Familiar, Mercy (with LoH remove Disease), Mercy (with LoH remove Curse), Aura of Resolve
On person:Spring-loaded Wrist Sheetx2, +1 Adamantine Glaive
In backpack: Crowbar, Acid*2, Alchemist Fire*4, Ioun Torch
Potions/Oils: Oil of Magic weapon, Potion of touch of the sea, Antiplague, Antitoxin
Wands: CLW, Heightened Awareness, Longstrider
Ioun Stones: Cracked Dusty Rose Prism, Dusty Rose Prism
Encumbrance lb. without backpack (//), lb. with backpack
- Headband Headband of Alluring Charisma +2
- Neck Amulet of Natural Armor +1
- Shoulders Cloak of Resistance +2
- Armor +2 Full Plate
- Belt Belt of Physical Might +2 (Str, Con)
- Wrist Bracers of the Merciful Knight
- Ring Ring of Protection +1
Familiar - Vihellys
Neutral Good Small Outsider (Angel, Extraplanaer, Good) (Cassisian Angel)
Senses Darkvision 60; Perception +5
Speed fly 60 ft. (perfect)
AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 21 (+2 Deflection, +8 natural, +1 size)
hp 47 (HD9)
Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10
Str 3, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 10
Base Atk +9; CMB +2; CMD 16
Feats Iron Will
- DR 5/cold iron or evil; Immune acid, cold, petrification; Resist electricity 10, fire 10, Improved Evasion
- Special Attacks breath weapon (15-ft. line, 1d6 cold or 1d6 fire, Reflex DC 12 half, usable every 1d4 rounds)
- Spell-Like Abilities (CL 3rd; concentration +3)
- Constant–detect evil, know direction
- 1/day–aid, daylight
- Improved Evasion
- Perfect Memory (Ex), Lesser Protective Aura (Su), Truespeech (Su): All agathions can speak with any creature that has a language, as though using a tongues spell (caster level equal to angel’s Hit Dice). This ability is always active
- Change shape (2 of the following forms: Small human-like angel, dove, dog, or Tiny fish, polymorph),
- Lay on Paws (Su):
At 2nd level, a chosen one's familiar is able to borrow some of her divine energy to heal itself and others. The familiar can use the chosen one's lay on hands ability, including all of her mercies, but each such use consumes two uses of the paladin's lay on hands ability. Starting at 4th level, the familiar can also channel positive energy, but each such use consumes four uses of the paladin's lay on hands ability.
- Divine Guidance (Sp): Can cast guidance at will.
- Bit of Luck (Sp): You can touch a willing creature as a standard action, giving it a bit of luck. For the next round, any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result. V can use this once per day.
- Share Will (Su):
Whenever an emissary or its master fails a save against a mind-affecting effect that affects only one of them, the other can choose to attempt the save as well.
If this second save succeeds, treat the original save result as a success, and the emissary and its master can't use this ability again for 24 hours. On a failure, both the emissary and its master suffer the effects of the failed saving throw, even if one of them wouldn't ordinarily be a valid target.
- Diplomacy +9
- Fly +10
- Heal +4
- Kn. History +0
- Kn. Nature +1
- Kn. Planes +4
- Kn. Religion +13
- Linguistics +0
- Perception +10
- Sense Motive +4
- Stealth +8
Things to buy
- I see beauty in others. As a rough stone hides a diamond, a drab face may hide the heart of a saint.
- I am peaceful. I come first with a rose rather than a weapon, and act to prevent conflict before it blossoms. I never strike first, unless it is the only way to protect the innocent.
- I accept surrender if my opponent can be redeemed—and I never assume that they cannot be. All things that live love beauty, and I will show beauty’s answer to them.
- I live my life as art. I will choose an art and perfect it. When I have mastered it, I will choose another. The works I leave behind make life richer for those who follow.
- I will never destroy a work of art, nor allow one to come to harm, unless greater art arises from its loss. I will only sacrifice art if doing so allows me to save a life, for untold beauty can arise from an awakened soul.
- I lead by example, not with my blade. Where my blade passes, a life is cut short, and the world’s potential for beauty is lessened.
Bracers of the Merciful Knight
Aura moderate conjuration; CL 9th; Slot wrists; Price 15,600 gp; Weight 1 lb.
These golden bracers are engraved with images of celestial creatures.
When worn by a paladin, he is considered four levels higher for the purposes of determining the uses per day and healing provided by his lay on hands class feature. Additionally, once per day, the wearer can infuse a use of lay on hands with additional power, providing relief as a lesser restoration spell.