Male human (Keleshite) swashbuckler 2
NG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +6; Senses Perception +5
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +4 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 18 (2d10+2)
Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2
Defensive Abilities charmed life 3/day
Speed 30 ft.
silversheen scimitar +8 (1d6+4+whetstone/18-20)
or cold iron dagger +6 (1d4+whetstone/19-20)
Ranged sling +6 (1d4)
Special Attacks deeds (derring-do, dodging panache, opportune parry and riposte), panache (2)
Str 10, Dex 18, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 16
Feats Slashing Grace, Weapon Focus (scimitar)
Traits indomitable faith, reactionary
Skills Acrobatics +8, Climb +3, Diplomacy +6, Escape Artist +8, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (local) +4, Perception +5, Perform (dance) +6, Sense Motive +5, Swim +3
Languages Common, Kelish
SQ swashbuckler finesse
On person (light load) potion of cure light wounds, wand of cure light wounds (47 charges), alchemist's fire, holy water, studded leather, mwk gold plated buckler, cold iron dagger, silversheen scimitar, sling, chalk, fishhook, flint and steel, sunrod backpack (medium load), bedroll, grappling hook, waterproof bag, black ink*, inkpen*, journal*, silk rope (50 ft.), string or twine, sunrod (2)*, trail rations (5)*, waterskin, whetstone
* in waterproof bag
636 gp, 1 sp, 6 cp
Charmed Life +2 (3/day) (Ex) At 2nd level, the swashbuckler gains a knack for getting out of trouble. Three times per day as an immediate action before attempting a saving throw, she can add her Charisma modifier to the result of the save. She must choose to do this before the roll is made.
Panache (Ex) At the start of each day, a swashbuckler gains a number of panache points equal to her Charisma modifier (minimum 1). Her panache goes up or down throughout the day, but usually cannot go higher than her Charisma modifier (minimum 1)
Critical Hit with a Light or One-Handed Piercing Melee Weapon: Each time the swashbuckler confirms a critical hit with a light or one-handed piercing melee weapon, she regains 1 panache point. Confirming a critical hit on a helpless or unaware creature or a creature that has fewer Hit Dice than half the swashbuckler's character level doesn't restore panache. Killing Blow with a Light or One-Handed Piercing Melee Weapon:When the swashbuckler reduces a creature to 0 or fewer hit points with a light or one-handed piercing melee weapon attack while in combat, she regains 1 panache point. Destroying an unattended object, reducing a helpless or unaware creature to 0 or fewer hit points, or reducing a creature that has fewer Hit Dice than half the swashbuckler's character level to 0 or fewer hit points doesn't restore any panache.
* Derring-Do (Ex): At 1st level, a swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point when she makes an Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, or Swim check to roll 1d6 and add the result to the check. She can do this after she makes the check but before the result is revealed. If the result of the d6 roll is a natural 6, she rolls another 1d6 and adds it to the check. She can continue to do this as long as she rolls natural 6s, up to a number of times equal to her Dexterity modifier (minimum 1).
* Dodging Panache (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent attempts a melee attack against the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action spend 1 panache point to move 5 feet; doing so grants the swashbuckler a dodge bonus to AC equal to her Charisma modifier (minimum 0) against the triggering attack. This movement doesn't negate the attack, which is still resolved as if the swashbuckler had not moved from the original square. This movement is not a 5-foot step; it provokes attacks of opportunity from creatures other than the one who triggered this deed. The swashbuckler can only perform this deed while wearing light or no armor, and while carrying no heavier than a light load.
* Opportune Parry and Riposte (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent makes a melee attack against the swashbuckler, she can spend 1 panache point and expend a use of an attack of opportunity to attempt to parry that attack. The swashbuckler makes an attack roll as if she were making an attack of opportunity; for each size category the attacking creature is larger than the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler takes a –2 penalty on this roll. If her result is greater than the attacking creature's result, the creature's attack automatically misses. The swashbuckler must declare the use of this ability after the creature's attack is announced, but before its attack roll is made. Upon performing a successful parry and if she has at least 1 panache point, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action make an attack against the creature whose attack she parried, provided that creature is within her reach. This deed's cost cannot be reduced by any ability or effect that reduces the number of panache points a deed costs.
Slashing Grace (Scimitar) Choose one kind of light or one-handed slashing weapon (such as the longsword). When wielding your chosen weapon one-handed, you can treat it as a one-handed piercing melee weapon for all feats and class abilities that require such a weapon (such as a swashbuckler's or a duelist's precise strike) and you can add your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier to that weapon's damage. The weapon must be one appropriate for your size. You do not gain this benefit while fighting with two weapons or using flurry of blows, or any time another hand is otherwise occupied.
Swashbuckler Finesse At 1st level, a swashbuckler gains the benefits of the Weapon Finesse feat with light or one-handed piercing melee weapons, and she can use her Charisma score in place of Intelligence as a prerequisite for combat feats. This ability counts as having the Weapon Finesse feat for purposes of meeting feat prerequisites.
Foes of the Forge Father (Boon #6-00 LotS)
+2 bonus to confirm critical vs giant, goblin & orc subtypes. You gain bonus damage equal weapons critical modifier on confirmed hits. This bonus damage is not multiplied. --- Background
Jättimäisen varakas isä ja tämän haaremi. Kolmekymmentä sisarusta, joista 27 siskoa ja 2 veljeä.
Isä kuoli. Äidit perivät puolet omaisuudesta ja tyttäret perivät loput.
Perinnöksi Khazemille jäi vain rikkoutuneet suhteet haaremin vahvimpiin naisiin ja hemmoteltuihin sisaruksiin.
Mukaansa hän sai vain vanhan kamelin (kuoli perinnön jakoa seuraavana päivänä) ja suvussa pitkään olleen koristeellisen scimitarin (joka murtui iskiessäään ensimmäistä vastustajaa, - on nyt korjattavana kiskurimaisen sepän pajalla Absolomissa).
Koulutettu dervish ja synnynnäinen akrobaatti.
Hyvä vaimoehdokas mielessä (ja järkyttävän kalliit myötäjäiset!)
Etsi päämäärätietoisesti mahdollisuutta rikastua.
Lopulta Suur-Qadira tarjosi mahdollisuuden alkaa Tiennäyttäjä asiamieheksi kaukomaissa.
1) #6: Black Waters. Mekanismi Wikipeli 20.3.2014-26.6.2014. GM Deus.
2) #6-00 Legacy of the Stonelords. FrostBite 29.11.2014 GM Zathow.
3) #41 The Devil We Know, Part III: Crypt of Fools 29.11.2014. Frostbite. GM xJx
Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com PathfinderÂ® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLCÂ®, and are used under license.