Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Male Tiefling Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist) 13, favored class fighter (+13 hp)
NG medium outsider (native)
Player Gastogh (6104-16)
Faction Silver Crusade -> Grand Lodge
Senses Perception +4
AC 40, touch 25, flat-footed 36 (+13 armor, +2 deflection, +3 dex, +1 dodge, +1 luck, +2 natural, +8 shield)
Fort +16, Ref +12, Will +15
Class: +8, +4, +4
Ability: +2, +3, +4
Cloak: +5, +5, +5
Feat: +0, +0, +2
Trait: +1, +0, +0
Dragonbane stix: +3 (luck) on one save daily
+6 Ref vs. AoE attacks w/ tower shield
+3 Ref vs. burst spells and effects w/ tower shield
+1 vs. Ex abilities of reptilian humanoids
Speed 30 ft. (20 in armor)
Melee +2 keen longsword w/ PA +16/+11/+6, d8+15, 17-20 and bite +9, d6+9, x2
Melee +2 keen longsword w/ PA +16, d8+15, 17-20
Melee bite w/ PA +14, d6+13, x2
Ranged dagger: +16, d4+5, 19-20
Str 20, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 8
Base Atk +13; CMB +18; CMD 41
- Acrobatics 13 
- Climb 16 
- Craft (shields) 5 
- Diplomacy -1 , +2 vs. reptilian humanoids
- Handle animal 3 
- Intimidate 3 , +2 vs. goblinoids
- Knowledge (dungeoneering) 5 
- Knowledge (engineering) 14 
- Ride 7 
- Survival 5 , +2 in River Kingdoms
- Swim 13 
+2 Knowledge (geo) in River Kingdoms
ACP breakdown: +10 tower shield, +6 full plate = +16. Reductions: darkwood shield -2, magic armor -1, tower shield training -4. Total ACP: 9
Languages Abyssal, Common, Infernal
- Ally of Order (Order and Chaos): You aided the inevitables, and you have earned their unbiased yet unforgiving trust. You may use this boon as an immediate action to gain the benefits of protection from chaos and shield for 2 rounds (CL 10th). When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Automaton-Aided Convalescence (Emerald Spire: The Automaton Forge): You have secured the gratitude of the Steward and its staff, and they are able to repair much of the damage you might sustain over the course of your adventures. You may use this boon while in the River Kingdoms (or at the end of an adventure before receiving a Chronicle sheet or reporting the character as dead) to reduce the Prestige Point cost of any one spellcasting service of the conjuration (healing) subschool by 5 (minimum 0). When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Boon of Abraxas (Emerald Spire: The Throne of Azlant): In return for destroying his wayward minion, Abraxas rewarded you with a single wish. Choose one of the wishes below, and cross the other four off your Chronicle sheet. In addition, any atonement spell cast on you requires an additional 1,000 gp in rare incense as a material component (or an additional 3 Prestige Points if you use Prestige Points to purchase the spellcasting service).
- Wish for Rescue: As an immediate action when you drop below 0 hit points, you may heal yourself for 3d8+10 points of damage. This healing can prevent you from dying or falling unconscious. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet; your cost of atonement is still increased.
- Chapter of the Damned (Emerald Spire: The Magma Vault): words words words words evil words boxes words
You may cross this entire boon off your Chronicle sheet to destroy the text and spare the world its evil. Doing so allows you to recover 1 previously spent Prestige Point, though it does not increase your Fame.
- Clockwork Engineer (Emerald Spire: The Clockwork Maze): After defeating Klarkosh in The Clockwork Maze, you located a journal that told of his work with automatons and his attempts at turning himself into a construct. Researching the journal further, Klarkosh explains his processes and knowledge of engineering constructs and their programming and some of the information, while most of it ramblings, could be of use in the future. You gian a +2 bonus on Knowledge (arcana) checks made to identify creatures with the construct type, and you may make such checks to identify constructs untrained. You may cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet before rolling such a check to treat the die's result as though it were a 20.
- Goblin Bane (Emerald Spire: The Tower Ruins): By slaying Grulk, the goblin's bugbear leader, you have removed the immediate goblin threat in the area as well as allowing safe passage deeper into The Emerald Spire. The terror you have hewn has made a resounding impact to the other goblin tribes nearby. You gain a +2 bonus on Intimidate checks against humanoids with the goblinoid subtype.
- Healing Waters (Emerald Spire: The Pleasure Gardens): While on this level, you recovered a sample of water with miraculous healing properties. The magic has diminished over time, but you have been able to sustain part of the enchantment. Treat this as a potion of heal (CL 6th, DC 19). When you consume it, the magic is expended, and you must cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet; the dweomer does not survive even if the drinker is under the effects of alchemical allocation (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 201) or a similar effect that would allow one to benefit from a potion multiple times.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Tower Ruins): Purchased Square A. Benefit: Bragging rights
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: Splinterden): Purchased Square B2. Benefit: +1 PP & Fame
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: Godhome): Purchased Square D2. Benefit: Regain spent 2 PP.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Drowned Level): Purchased Square B6. Benefit: +1 PP & Fame
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Clockwork Maze): Purchased Square G. Benefit: +1 initiative
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: Shrine of the Awakener): Purchased Square B3. Benefit: +1 PP & Fame
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Circle of Vissk-Thar): Purchased Square F. Benefit: 9x150 gp.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Spire Axis): Purchased Square E. Benefit: Country Estate in River Kingdoms.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Magma Vault): Purchased Square B5. Benefit: +1 PP & Fame.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Automaton Forge): Purchased Square D1. Benefit: Regain 2 spent PP.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Pleasure Gardens): Purchased Square C2. Benefit: +1 on Day Job checks.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Throne of Azlant): Purchased Square C1. Benefit: +1 on Day Job checks.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: Order and Chaos): Purchased Square B1. Benefit: +1 PP & Fame.
- Sadistic Ally (Emerald Spire: The Magma Vault): words lol words words
- Secrets of Serpent Magic (Emerald Spire: Shrine of the Awakener): After being exposed to ancient serpentfolk magic in the Shrine of the Awakener, you have acquired some insight into the archaic creatures' spellcasting. You may use this boon as a swift action before casting a spell or spell-like ability to gain a +5 insight bonus on your caster level check made to overcome spell resistance with that spell. Alternatively, you may use this boon as an immediate action before attempting a saving throw against a spell-like ability to gain a +4 insight bonus on that save. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Splinter Slayer (Emerald Spire: Splinterden): In Splinterden, you fought a bandit group named the "Splinters." These cunning rogues used stealth and subterfuge while attacking you and following a few clashed, you were able to learn the nuances of their combat tactics. When a sneak attack is score against you, you can use this boon to negate up to 2 dice of sneak attack damage from the attack. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronile sheet.
- Sting of Serpent Magic (Emerald Spire: The Circle of Vissk-Thar): You have once again experienced ancient serpentfolk magic in the depths of the Circle of Vissk-Thar and have gained even more archaic knowledge regarding how the serpentfolk practice magic and tolerate magical effects. You may use this boon as a swift action before casting a spell or spell-like ability to increase your effective caster level for that effect by two. Alternatively, you may use this boon as an immediate action before attempting a saving throw against a spell or spell-like ability. If you succeed at the saving throw, and the spell or spell-like ability has a reduced effect on a successful save, you instead avoid the effect entirely. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Touch of Planar Waters (Emerald Spire: The Drowned Level): Your experience with the many portals into the Elemental Plane of Water in The Drowned Level have given you insight into the mysteries of the primordial plane and its inhabitants. Just being around the portals, a small amount of the plane's magical essence has embedded itself inside you, which manifests when you are near water. As a swift action, you may use this boon to receive the benefits of touch of the sea (CL 6th). When you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Troglodyte Friend (Emerald Spire: Godhome): You peacefully dealt with a den of troglodytes, and you are better equipped to do so again. You gain a +1 on all saving throws against the extraordinary abilities of humanoids with the reptilian subtype, and you gain a +2 bonus on Diplomacy checks against such creatures. You may cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to double these bonuses for 5 minutes.
- (combat) Defender of the Society: You gain a +1 trait bonus to Armor Class when wearing medium or heavy armor.
- (faith) Life of Toil: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves.
- (lvl 1) Armor of the Pit
- (Fig 1) Dodge
- (Fig 2) Shield Focus
- (lvl 3) Saving shield: Whenever an adjacent ally is the target of an attack, you can, as an immediate action, grant that adjacent ally a +2 shield bonus to AC. You must be wielding a light shield, heavy shield, or tower shield to use this feat.
- (Fig 4) Missile shield: You must be using a light, heavy, or tower shield to use this feat. Once per round when you would normally be hit with an attack from a ranged weapon (not including spell effects, natural attacks, or massive ranged weapons), you may deflect it so that you take no damage, as if you had the Deflect Arrows feat. You must be aware of the attack and not flat-footed.
- (lvl 5) Shield specialization (tower shield): +2 to AC vs. crit confirmations, shield base & feat bonuses to CMD
- (Fig 6) Combat reflexes
- (lvl 7) Bodyguard: Benefit: When an adjacent ally is attacked, you may use an attack of opportunity to attempt the aid another action to improve your ally’s AC. You may not use the aid another action to improve your ally’s attack roll with this attack.
- (Fig 8) Greater Shield Focus
- (lvl 9) Covering Shield: Benefit: While using a shield of the type to which your Shield Focus feat applies, you gain a bonus on Reflex saves against area of effect attacks equal to your shield's base bonus to armor class plus any bonuses granted by feats or class abilities. This does not transfer any enhancement bonuses on a shield to Reflex saves.
- (Fig 10) Power Attack
- (lvl 11) Critical Focus
- (Fig 12) Outflank: Benefit: Whenever you and an ally who also has this feat are flanking the same creature, your flanking bonus on attack rolls increases to +4. In addition, whenever you score a critical hit against the flanked creature, it provokes an attack of opportunity from your ally.
- (lvl 13) Iron Will
Special qualities and class abilities
- Beguiling Liar: Many tieflings find that the best way to get along in the world is to tell others what they want to hear. These tieflings' practice of telling habitual falsehoods grants them a +4 racial bonus on Bluff checks to convince an opponent that what they are saying is true when they tell a lie. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Burst Barrier (Ex): At 2nd level, a tower shield specialist can use his shield to screen himself from burst spells and effects, gaining a +1 bonus on Reflex saves against them while employing a tower shield. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels after 2nd (to a maximum of +5 at 18th level). This ability replaces bravery.
- Darkvision: Tieflings can see perfectly in the dark for up to 60 feet.
- Fiendish Resistance: Tieflings have cold resistance 5, electricity resistance 5, and fire resistance 5.
- Maw or Claw: The tiefling can choose a bite attack that deals 1d6 points of damage or
two claws that each deal 1d4 points of damage. These attacks are primary natural attacks. This racial trait replaces the spell-like ability racial trait.
- Prehensile Tail: Many tieflings have tails, but some have long, flexible tails that can be used to carry items. While they cannot wield weapons with their tails, they can use them to retrieve small, stowed objects carried on their persons as a swift action. This racial trait replaces fiendish sorcery.
- Tower Shield Defense (Ex): At 9th level, while using a tower shield, a tower shield specialist gains his shield bonus against touch attacks. This ability replaces weapon training 2.
- Tower Shield Training (Ex): At 3rd level, a tower shield specialist gains armor training as normal, but while he employs a tower shield, the armor penalty is reduced by 3 and the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed by his armor increases by 2. The benefit increases every four levels thereafter as per standard armor training; if the tower shield specialist is not employing a tower shield, the benefits to armor training revert to the normal bonuses.
- Immediate Repositioning (Ex): At 13th level, as an immediate action, a tower shield specialist can reposition his tower shield to another facing, but he cannot use this ability to interrupt an attack. This ability replaces weapon training 3.
On person 93,5+24 lbs
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- backpack, 2 gp, 2 lbs
- dagger, 2 gp, 1 lb
- +2 darkwood tower shield, 2 PP + 4000 gp, 22,5 lbs
- Belt of +2 Dex & Str, 10000 gp, 1 lb
- Cloak of Resistance +5, 25000 gp, 1 lb
- Dragonbane Divination Sticks, 6400 gp, 1 lb
- First Aid Gloves, 4500 gp, 1 lb
- +3 benevolent full plate, 5650 gp, 50 lbs
- Headband of +4 Wis, 16000 gp, 1 lb
- Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier, 5000 gp, 3 lbs
- +2 keen longsword, 8315 gp, 4 lbs
- Ring of Protection +2, 8000 gp, 0 lbs
- soldier's uniform, 0 gp, 5 lbs
- spire transport token, 600 gp, 0 lbs (Emerald Spire)
- 2 spring-loaded wrist sheaths, 10 gp, 2 lbs
- Swarmbane Clasp, 3000 gp, 0,5 lbs
- wand of CLW, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 42
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 2
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 50
In backpack 29 lbs
- 4 alch fires, 40 gp, 4 lbs
- 3 alchemical greases, 15 gp, 3 lbs
- 2 antiplagues, 100 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 antitoxins, 100 gp, 0 lbs
- bedroll, 1 sp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 5 sp, 3 lbs
- brown e-pick, 30 gp, 1 lb. Charges: 10
- grappling hook, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- 1 potions of CLW, 100 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 potions of fly, 2x750 gp, 0 lbs
- potion of invisibility, 300 gp, 0 lbs
- potion of lesser restoration, 300 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 potions of touch of the sea, 100 gp, 0 lbs
- 3 potion sponges, 6 gp, 0 lbs
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- 2 scrolls of lesser restoration, 300 gp, 0 lbs
- tool (swim), masterwork, 50 gp, 3 lbs
- 0 vermin repellant, 0 gp, 0 lb (5 gp, 1 lb)
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
Wealth 6771 gp
Encumbrance 118,5 lb. with backpack (76 or less light, 77-153 lb. medium, 154-230 lb. heavy)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
Rivisotilas Mendevin kilpimuurista. Alkoi poluttajaksi Maailmanhaavan kampanjan jälkeen.
Rauhallinen ja yhteistyökykyinen. Cooperation is magic.
- 1. 11.8.2014. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore
- 2. 14.9.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-01: Trial by Machine
- 3. 18.9.2014. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Tower Ruins
- 4. 30.11.2014. Scenario 48: The Devil We Know, Part IV: The Rules of the Swift
- 5. 27.1.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: Splinterden
- 6. 28.2.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: Godhome
- 7. 28.2.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Drowned Level
- 8. 9.4.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Clockwork Maze
- 9. 28.4.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: Shrine of the Awakener
- 10. 12.7.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Circle of Vissk-Thar
- 11. 15.7.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Spire Axis
- 12. 10.8.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Magma Vault
- 13. 4.10.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Automaton Forge
- 14. 29.10.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Pleasure Gardens
- 15. 2.1.2016. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Throne of Azlant
- 16. 9.2.2016. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: Order and Chaos
Land of origin: Mendev
Weight: 190 lbs