Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Male Dwarf0 Monk(Hungry Ghost Monk) 1'' (sp +1hp)
Lawfull Neutral Medium Humanoid (dwarf)
Player mosillan (37103-14)
Init +2 (+2 dex)
Senses Perception +7
AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 13; (+2 dex, +3 wis);
hp 11 (1d8 + 2con + 1fc)
Fort +4 (+2 con, +2 m)
Ref +4 (+2 dex, +2 m)
Will +5 (+3 wis, +2 m)
RSQ +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
Melee Unarmed Strike +3 (1d6+3/x2)
Melee Fauchard +3 (1d10/18-20/x2) reach 10'
Melee Flurry of Blows +2/+2 (1d6+3)
Str 17, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 5
Base Atk +0; CMB 3; CMD 18;
Feats Punishing Kick3, Combat Reflexes, Improved Unarmed Strike
- Acrobatics (1) +6
- Perception (1) +7
- Sense motive (1) +7
Traits Heirloom Weapon(Proficient with specific Fauchard),
Languages Common, Dwarven
Defensive Training, Deep warrior4, Hardy, Stability, Greed, Lorekeeper5, Stonecunning, Darkvision, Hatred, Weapon Familiarity
SQ Flurry of Blows,
Stunning fist, Punishing Kick3, Unarmed strike,
On person Monk's outfit (4lb), Fauchard 14gp, 10lb
Encumbrance x lb. without backpack (32/64/97), z lb. with mwk-backpack (37/75/112)
- 0 Dwarves are both tough and wise, but also a bit gruff. They gain +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, and –2 Charisma.
- 1 proficiency with that specific weapon(Fauchard) (Equipment trait)
- 3 You must declare that you are using this feat before you make your attack roll (thus a failed attack roll ruins the attempt). On a successful hit, the attack deals damage normally and you can choose to push your target 5 feet or attempt to knock them prone. If you decide to push the target, it is moved 5 feet directly away from you. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity, and the target must end this move in a safe space it can stand in. If you decide to attempt to knock the target prone, the target receives a Fortitude saving throw with a DC of 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Wisdom modifier to avoid the effect. You may attempt a punishing kick attack once per day for every four levels you have attained (but see Special), and no more than once per round.
- 4Dwarves with this racial trait grew up facing the abominations that live deep beneath the surface. They receive a +2 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the aberration type and a +2 racial bonus on combat maneuver checks made to grapple such creatures (or to continue a grapple). This racial trait replaces defensive training.
- 5Dwarves keep extensive records about their history and the world around them. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (history) checks that pertain to dwarves or their enemies. They can make such skill checks untrained. This racial trait replaces greed.