Dwarf Inquisitor (Infiltrator), favored class Inquisitor. Alignment LG, faction Silver Crusade
XP: 0, level 1
Player Gastogh (6104-4)
Init. +1; Senses Perception +10, darkvision
AC 18, ff 17, touch 11. +4 vs giants
Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6.
+2 all saves vs. spells and spell-like abilities
Speed 20 ft.
Melee: club: +1, d6+1, x2
Str 13, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 6
BAB +0; CMB +1; CMD 13, +4 vs. bull rush and trip
Traits & Feats
- Ease of faith (faith trait): You gain a +1 bonus on Diplomacy checks, and Diplomacy is always a class skill for you.
- Extremely fashionable (equipment trait): Whenever you are wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp (and not otherwise covered in gore, sewage, or other things that mar your overall look), you gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks. One of these skills (your choice) is a class skill for you.
- (lvl 1) Alertness
- Bluff 12 , +1 when wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp
- Diplomacy 13 , +1 when wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp
- Intimidate 8 , +1 when wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp
- Knowledge (dungeoneering) 6 
- Knowledge (nature) 6 
- Knowledge (religion) 6 
- Perception 10 , +2 unusual stonework, notice secret doors w/in 10 ft. without looking
- Sense motive 10 
Languages Common, Dwarven, Kelesh, Osiriani
Special qualities and class abilities
- Greed: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on Appraise skill checks made to determine the price of nonmagical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
- Hatred: Dwarves receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes due to special training against these hated foes.
- Hardy: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Stability: Dwarves receive a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Stonecunning: Dwarves receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to potentially notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Charm of Wisdom (Ex): You use your Wisdom modifier instead of your Charisma modifier when making Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks. (Conversion Inquisition)
- Misdirection (Sp) At 1st level, each day when the infiltrator prepares spells, she may choose an alignment. She detects as that alignment as if she had used misdirection on a creature with that alignment (this does not change any divination results about her other than her alignment). (Infiltrator)
- Guileful Lore (Ex) At 1st level, the infiltrator’s will is bent toward subterfuge and deception. She adds her Wisdom modifier on Bluff and Diplomacy skill checks in addition to the normal ability score modifiers. This ability replaces monster lore. (Infiltrator)
- club, 0 gp, 3 lbs
- scale mail, 50 gp, 30 lbs
heavy wooden shield, 7 gp, 10 lbs
- Pathfinder's kit, 12 gp, 22 lbs. (backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, clay mug, dagger, 2 fishhooks, flint and steel, sewing needle, signal whistle, 50 feet of string, 50 feet of thread, waterskin, trail rations (7), whetstone)
- Explorer's outfit, 0 gp, 8 lbs
Money: 81 gp
total weight 63 lbs
carrying capacity: light: 50 lbs. or less, medium: 51-100 lbs., heavy: 101-150 lbs.
Land of origin:
Weight: 185 lbs