Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Kuolleen maan Kwíīì
Male Half-Orc Druid (Wolf Shaman) 3 (favored class druid: +3/3 natural armor bonus when in wildshape)
N medium humanoid (human, orc)
Player Gastogh (6104-15)
Faction Silver Crusade
Senses Perception +9
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+2 dex, +4 armor)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6
Druid: +2, +1, +2
Ability: +2, +1, +3
Trait: +0, +1, +1
Speed 30 ft
Melee club +3, d6+1, x2
Str 12, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 14
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 14
- Orisons 4/day: read magic, detect magic, create water, light
- 1st 3/day: 3x CLW
- 2nd 2/day: 2x CMW
- Climb 5 
- Handle animal 8 
- Heal 7 
- Knowledge (nature) 6 , +1 in Grand Lodge
- Perception 9 
- Spellcraft 5 
- Survival 9 
Languages Common, Druidic, Orc
- Confirmed Field Agent (The Confirmation): Having successfully completed and documented your Confirmation, one of the Three Masters has formally recognized you as a field agent and given you a wayfinder engraved with your name and the date of your graduation. If this is the first time you have received this boon for any of your characters,
you receive this wayfinder for free; otherwise, you may acquire it by spending 1 Prestige Point. Furthermore, if you assign this Chronicle sheet to a character whose starting XP is 0, you reduce the Prestige Point cost of any wayfinder enhancement vanities you purchase to modify this wayfinder by 1 (minimum 1).
- Djinni's Admiration (TSMM): You have won the admiration of the captive djinni Jairo. Although you were unable to secure his freedom from an enemy of the Society, he may be able to repay your kindness in the future.
- Explore, Report, Cooperate (The Confirmation): You have an excellent sense of what makes an exemplary Pathfinder. As a free or immediate action, you may consider whether a particular action you name - such as subduing but not killing an enemy, befriending an NPC, or recovering a particular item - would help realize the goals of the Pathfinder Society. The GM then informs you whether the action's impact would be positive (contributes to meeting a secondary success condition for the scenario), negative (opposes the secondary success condition), or negligible (neither contributes to nor opposes the secondary success condition). If none of these three options accurately reflects the action's impact on the PC's fulfillment of the secondary success conditions, the GM may respond with a phrase of five words or less. Once you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Friend of Janira Gavix (The Confirmation): The field agent who oversaw your Confirmation is appreciative of your bravery and camaraderie in the face of danger. She helps you perform research, granting you a +1 bonus on Knowledge checks attempted while you are in the Grand Lodge.
- Gnoll Tactics (TSMM): Your first-hand experience with gnoll tactics and cultural traditions gives you a headstart in incorporating their unique styles into your own training. So long as you possess this boon, all of your Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters have access o the following feats and archetypes from Pathfinder RPG Monster Codex as if they appear on the Additional Resources page: Coordinated Repositions, Disarm Partner, Improved Disarm Partner, Snapping Flank, the pack rager barbarian archetype, and the flindbar.
- Mantle of the Black Rider (Assuming the Mantle) (The Snows of Summer): You have accepted the Mantle of the Black Rider, which grants you considerable power in your quest to find Baba Yaga so long as you continue your quest. Choose one ability score. Once per day as a swift action you may gain a +1 bonus to that ability score for 1 minute. For every additional Mantle of the Black Rider boon that you have for this character, the bonus increases by +1. You may not benefit from more than one Mantle of the Black Rider boon at a time. Ability Score: Wisdom
- Mendevian Commendation (Scars of the Third Crusade): You have received a medal for your service to Mendev and the Fifth Crusade. For every Mendevian Commendation you have, you gain a cumulative +1 bonus on Charisma-based skill and ability checks made to influence crusaders of Mendev (maximum +3).
- (faith) Indomitable Faith: +1 Will saves
- (combat) Deft Dodger: +1 Reflex saves
- (lvl 1) Toughness
- (lvl 3) ???
Special qualities and class abilities
- Darkvision: Half-orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Orc Blood: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
- Sacred Tattoo: Many half-orcs decorate themselves with tattoos, piercings, and ritual scarification, which they consider sacred markings. Half-orcs with this racial trait gain a +1 luck bonus on all saving throws. This racial trait replaces orc ferocity.
- Shaman's Apprentice: Only the most stalwart survive the years of harsh treatment that an apprenticeship to an orc shaman entails. Half-orcs with this trait gain Endurance as a bonus feat. This racial trait replaces the intimidating trait.
- Weapon Familiarity: Half-orcs are proficient with greataxes and falchions and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Nature Bond: Wolf
- Nature Sense (Ex): A druid gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks.
- Totem Transformation (Su): At 2nd level, a wolf shaman may adopt an aspect of the wolf while retaining her normal form. Standard action at 2nd level, move action at 7th level, swift action at 11th level. This ability functions as the bear shaman ability, but the druid may select from the following bonuses: movement (+20 enhancement bonus to land speed), senses (low-light vision, scent, +4 racial bonus to Survival when tracking by scent), natural weapons (bite [1d4 plus trip] for a Medium druid, +2 CMB to trip). While using totem transformation, the wolf shaman may speak normally and can cast speak with animals (canines only) at will. The shaman can use this ability for a number of minutes per day equal to her druid level. These minutes do not need to be consecutive, but they must be used in 1-minute increments. This is a polymorph effect and cannot be used while the druid is using another polymorph effect, such as wild shape.
- Wild Empathy (Ex): A bear shaman can use wild empathy with bears and wolverines as a full-round action with a +4 bonus.
- Woodland Stride (Ex)
- Trackless Step (Ex): Starting at 3rd level, a druid leaves no trail in natural surroundings and cannot be tracked. She may choose to leave a trail if so desired.
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- backpack (masterwork), 50 gp, 4 lbs
- club, 0 gp, 3 lbs
- heavy wooden shield, 7 gp, 10 lbs
- hide armor, 15 gp, 25 lbs
- 3 lesser pugwampi braids, 900 gp, 6 lbs
- 2 spring-loaded wrist sheaths, 10 gp, 2 lbs
- wayfinder, 250 gp, 1 lb
In backpack lbs
- bedroll, 1 sp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 5 sp, 3 lbs
- 2 potions of CLW, 100 gp, 0 lbs
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- scroll of lesser restoration, 150 gp, 0 lbs
- wand of cure light wounds, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 50
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 50
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- outfit (cold-weather), 8 gp, 7 lbs
- outfit (hot-weather), 8 gp, 4 lbs
Wealth 3514,4 gp
Encumbrance 70 lb. with backpack (76 or less light, 77-153 lb. medium, 154-230 lb. heavy)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
Wolf animal companion
N Small animal
Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +6
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (+2 Dex, +3 natural)
hp 23 (3d8+6+3)
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +2
HD: +3, +3, +1
Abi: +2, +2, +1
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +3, d6+1 and trip
Str 13, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats (HD 1) Toughness, (HD 3) Imp. nat. armor
Skills Perception +6 , Survival +5 
SQ link, share spells
Tricks: attack, attack, defend, down, flank, stay, track
- 1. 22.5.2014. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore (Special: played as pregen Lirianne)
- 2. 23.5.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-08: The Confirmation (Special: Bear 1 died)
- 3. 19.7.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-22: Scars of the Third Crusade
- 4. 24.2.2015. Pathfinder Adventure Path #67: The Snows of Summer (Special: Played with Matten)))
Land of origin: Realm of the Mammoth Lords
Religion: nature worship
Weight: 213 lbs