1. Osaa hieman sitä sun tätä. 2. Ei osaa mitään erityisen hyvin. 3. Omistaa class abilityn nimeltä pathfinding.
Male Elf Unchained Rogue 5 / Pathfinder Chronicler 4, favored class rogue (+5 hp). Alignment CN, faction Andoran -> The Exchange
XP: 25, level 9
Player Gastogh (6104-5)
Init. +3; Senses Perception +15, low-light vision
AC 22, ff 18, touch 15
........... Lnaij valeasussa Kaer Magassa ->
Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +11
Rogue: +1, +4, +1
PFChr: +1, +2, +2
Ability: +2, +3, +2
Cloak: +4, +4, +4
Feat: +2, +0, +2
Trait: +1, +1, +0
+2 vs enchantment spells & effects
+1 vs poisons and diseases
+1 vs traps
+1 AC vs. traps
Speed 30 ft.
Melee: dagger: +9/+4, d4+1, 19-20
Melee: +1 rapier: +10/+5, d6+4, 18-20
Ranged: longbow: +9/+4, d8, x3
Sneak attack 3d6
Str 12, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 12
BAB +6; CMB +7; CMD 21
Traits & Feats
- (race trait) Forlorn: +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves
- (combat trait) Deft Dodger: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Reflex saves.
- (lvl 1) Breadth of Experience (+2 all Knowledges & Professions, can roll untrained)
- (Rog 1) Weapon Finesse
- (lvl 3) Skill focus (disable device)
- (lvl 5) Iron Will
- (lvl 7) Great Fortitude
- (lvl 9)
Skills, ACP 0
- Acrobatics 15 
- Appraise 8 
- Bluff 5 , +2 vs. goblins, +2 in Magnimar and allied towns, +1 vs. crusaders of Mendev, -2 in Kaer Maga, -5 when dealing with the Commerce League
- Climb 5 
- Diplomacy 10 , +2 vs. goblins, +2 in Irrisen, +2 in Magnimar and allied towns, +1 vs. crusaders of Mendev, -2 in Kaer Maga, -5 when dealing with the Commerce League
- Disable device 20  (with mw thieves' tools), +2 vs. traps
- Disguise 5 
- Escape artist 15 
- Intimidate 5 , +2 vs. goblins, +2 in Magnimar and allied towns, +1 vs. crusaders of Mendev, -2 in Kaer Maga, -5 when dealing with the Commerce League
- Knowledge (arcana) 11 
- Knowledge (dungeoneering) 12 
- Knowledge (engineering) 11 
- Knowledge (geography) 11 
- Knowledge (history) 11 
- Knowledge (local) 13 
- Knowledge (nature) 11 
- Knowledge (nobility) 11 
- Knowledge (planes) 11 
- Knowledge (religion) 11 
- Linguistics 12 
- Perception 16 , +2 to locate traps, +1 to avoid being surprised by foe
- Perform (oratory) 9 
- Profession (scribe) 13 
- Sense motive 9 , +2 vs. goblins, +2 vs. current & former Pathfinders
- Sleight of hand 9 , +4 to conceal small items on your person
- Stealth 9 
- Survival 11 , +5 to avoid becoming lost
- Swim 6 
- Use magic device 9 
- Accumulating an Army (Riftwardens) (Port Godless): You successfully rescued a group of Riftwardens in Azir, earning the respect and promise of aid of the greater organization when the Pathfinder Society embarks to secure and explore the Sky Citadel of Jormurdun. This boon is cumulative with any other Accumulating an Army boons you possess, expands your options when preparing for the expedition, and grants you additional benefits when directly commanding the Riftwardens.
- Bonekeep Cure (The Wakening Tomb): With your help, the Pathfinder Society has created a treatment for the plagues developed in Bonekeep. You may cross any Bonekeep MAlady boons off any Chronicle sheets acquired by any of your characters.
- Dakar's Ire (The Stranger Within): You failed to uphold your end of a bargain with Dakar, and the wily leader of the Commerce League won't forget such a slight. In fact, he actively undermines your future deeds in the City of Strangers until you pay off your debt. You take a -2 penalty on all Bluff, Diplomacy and Intimidate checks while in Kaer Maga; this penalty increases to -5 when dealing with members of the Commerce League. In addition, at the start of any meeting with Dakar, he orders his guards to rough you up as a reminder that he still remembers what you owe, dealing 1d6 points of nonlethal damage to you per Hit Die you possess. You can make amends by spending 2 Prestige Points to pay off your debt, after which you must cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Fool Me Once (Rivalry's End): Grandmaster Torch's "sudden" betrayal and subsequent escape have left you questioning the motives of everyone around you - particularly your allies, because Torch was totally your BFF up till now. You gain a +2 bonus on Sense Motive checks against current and former Pathfinders.
- Gift of the Ghaele (The Night March of Kalkamedes): Sulianna the Luminescent, an azata you rescued, owes you a debt and has granted you a fraction of her power. You may use one of the following as a spell-like ability once, using your character level as your caster level. After using this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet. Subtier 1-2: You may cast aid, detect thoughts, lesser restoration, or see invisibility.
- Heroes of Magnimar (Feast of Ravenmoor): Thanks to your actions in Ravenmoor, and the protection of Magnimar's interest in Varisia, you have received a medal and public thanks from the authorities of the city. While displaying your medal you receive a +2 bonus to your Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks in Magnimar and in the cities and towns allied with it.
- Inubrix Ore (The Wakening Tomb): You found a cache of skymetal called inubrex, allowing you to purchase one weapon or 50 pieces of ammunition made from this rare metal. 10 hp/inch of thickness, hardness 5, deals damage as if one category smaller, always [broken], ignores all armor and shield AC bonuses from iron or steel armors and shields. Cost +5000 gp, cross off once used.
- Light of Hope (Andoran) (Cairn of Shadows): You have brought light into the dark places and proved that darkness has no hold over you. You may grant yourself darkvision, or double the range of your existing darkvision, for 10 minutes. Once you have used this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Local Connection (The Exchange) (The Technic Siege): You know several friendly suppliers in western Garund. When purchasing any single-use item worth 100 gp or less while in the Mwangi expanse, Rahadoum, Sargava, the Shackles, or the Sodden Lands, you reduce those items' cost by 10%. You must spend at least part of the adventure in one of these countries to use this boon; it does not apply between adventures, and the discount does not stack with other effects that reduce an item's price.
- Mendevian Commendation (The Wardstone Patrol): You have received a medal for your service to Mendev and the Fifth Crusade. For every Mendevian Commendation you have, you gain a cumulative +1 bonus on Charisma-based skill and ability checks made to influence crusaders of Mendev (maximum +3).
- Reading the Threads (The Technic Siege): You have had additional time in which to study A Thread of Silver, an incomplete guide to crash sites near Starfall in Numeria. When using the book as a dungeon guide, you increase its accuracy bonus by 1 and gain a +2 competence bonus on optional skill checks made to increase its accuracy further.
- Resisting the Gossamer King (Feast of Ravenmoor): Your body was subject to a barrage of poisons and diseases in Ravenmoor. You had to either fight through those debilitating effects coursing through your veins or die. As a result your body has toughened, and you have gained a measure of immunity to diseases and poisons. You receive a +1 bonus to your saves against poisons and diseases.
- Return the Favor (Cairn of Shadows): You have gone into the dark and dangerous land of Nidal, learned about the horselords, and thwarted the enemies of the Lodge. You may use this boon to have your body and possessions recovered by a Pathfinder rescue team (Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play 26) at no cost. When you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Riftwarden Magic (Port Godless): In gratitude for your heroism, the Riftwardens have shared several of their organization's spells with the Pathfinder Society. So long as you possess this boon, all of your Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters have access to the following spells from Pathfinder Player Companion: Demon Slayer's Handbook as if the appeared on the Additional Resources page: anti-summoning shield, protection from outsiders, and telepathic censure.
- Sky Key Component (Hao Jin Tapestry) (Tapestry's Toil): You have recovered one of the five lost components of the strange relic known as the Sky Key. This piece once belonged to Naldak, who founded the settlement of Naldak's Point in the Land of the Linnorm Kings, in a region that is now part of Irrisen.
- Smine's Best (You Have What You Hold): Following your spectacular performance in the Arena of Aroden, Venture-Captain Holgarin Smine decided to craft a spectacular new weapon (colloquially known as a "Smine") to commemorate your victory. You may apply this boon to any one weapon made primarily out of metal when you purchase it.
Alternatively, you may spend 2 Prestige Points to apply this boon to a pre-existing weapon that the venture-captain modifies for you. When you choose the weapon, record its type below. While wielding that weapon, you gain a +1 bonus on performance combat checks as well as a +1 bonus on Intimidate checks made against creatures proficient with that weapon. In addition, increase the weapon's hit point total by 5. Weapon: elven curve blade
- Spider's Captor (Web of Corruption): Rather than simply kill the treacherous criminal mastermind and Shadow Lodge agent known as the Spider, you brought her in alive to stand trial for her crimes before the lawful authorities of Andoran. In thanks for your contribution to the process of bringing her to justice, you gain an official writ of appreciation from the People's Council granting you a +5 bonus on any Diplomacy check made to influence a government official within the nation of Andoran.
- Tanbaru's Respect (Tapestry's Toil): Familiar stuff. If you do not take Tanbaru as a familiar, he gifts you with a tiny portion of the power he retains from his days as a dosojin kami. You may use one of the following as a spell-like ability once, using your character level as your caster level. After you use one of these spell-like abilities, cross this boon off your Chronicle Sheet. Subtier 8-9: You may cast dispel magic, fog cloud, invisibility, mirage arcana, or stone shape.
- You Be Goblin! (We Be Goblins!): You have a special insight into the distractible and sadistic mind of a goblin. You gain a +2 bonus on all Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate and Sense Motive checks made against goblins.
- You Failed to Rescue the Minotaur Prince (Delirium's Tangle): Grandmaster Torch is a thundering moron as well as a gigantic cunt. You take a -1 circumstance penalty on all Intelligence- and Charisma-based checks while in Absalom.
- Unnamed boon (The Frozen Fingers of Midnight): The Yagevna fmaily in Irrisen recognizes you as a close associate for freeing their daughter, Natalya, from her icy prison. When in Irrisen, you gain a +2 circumstance bonus on all diplomacy rolls when you mention the Yagevna family and how you assisted them.
- Valais's Wisdom (Thralls of the Shattered God): You helped Valais overcome Laktharis's control. In return, she taught you some of her tricks for resisting demonic influence. When you fail a saving throw against a demon's compulsion or possession effect, you can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to reroll the saving throw.
- Wayang's Favor (Tapestry's Toil): You have earned the recognition of a community of wayangs in the Hao Jin Tapestry, granting you a +2 bonus on Charisma-based checks made to influence wayangs. In addition, this boon may be used in conjunction with other boons to grant one or more of your characters access to wayang-related options.
Languages Abyssal, Common, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Hallit, Kelish, Osiriani, Polyglot, Thassilonian
Special qualities and class abilities
- Bardic Knowledge (Ex): This ability is identical to the bard class feature of the same name, and levels in this class stack with levels in any other class that grants a similar ability.
- Bardic Performance (Su): At 3rd level, a Pathfinder chronicler gains this ability, which functions like the bard class feature of the same name, except that the chronicler's effective bard level is 2 lower than her class level. Levels in this class stack with levels in any other class that grants a similar ability to determine her effective bard level.
- Danger Sense (Ex): At 3rd level, a rogue gains a +1 bonus on Reflex saves to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. In addition, she gains a +1 bonus on Perception checks to avoid being surprised by a foe. These bonuses increase by 1 every 3 rogue levels thereafter (to a maximum of +6 at 18th level). This ability counts as trap sense for the purpose of any feat or class prerequisite, and can be replaced by any archetype class feature that replaces trap sense. The bonuses gained from this ability stack with those gained from trap sense (from another class).
- Debilitating Injury (Ex): At 4th level, whenever a rogue deals sneak attack damage to a foe, she can also debilitate the target of her attack, causing it to take a penalty for 1 round (this is in addition to any penalty caused by a rogue talent or other special ability). The rogue can choose to apply any one of the following penalties when the damage is dealt. Bewildered: The target becomes bewildered, taking a –2 penalty to AC. The target takes an additional –2 penalty to AC against all attacks made by the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty to AC against attacks made by the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8). Disoriented: The target takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls. In addition, the target takes an additional –2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty on attack rolls made against the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8). Hampered: All of the target’s speeds are reduced by half (to a minimum of 5 feet). In addition, the target cannot take a 5-foot step. These penalties do not stack with themselves, but additional attacks that deal sneak attack damage extend the duration by 1 round. A creature cannot suffer from more than one penalty from this ability at a time. If a new penalty is applied, the old penalty immediately ends. Any form of healing applied to a target suffering from one of these penalties also removes the penalty.
- Deep Pockets (Ex): A Pathfinder chronicler collects items as well as lore, picking up small amounts of this or that throughout her travels. As a result, she may carry unspecified equipment worth up to 100 gp per class level. This can be any kind of gear that can reasonably fit into a backpack, including potions and scrolls (but not any other sort of magic item). As a full-round action, the chronicler may dig through her pockets to retrieve an item she specifies at that time, deducting its value from the allocated amount of cost. This item cannot weigh more than 10 pounds. When the total remaining cost reaches 0, the chronicler can retrieve no more items until she refills her deep pockets by spending a few hours and an amount of gold to bring her total up to 100 gp per class level.
In addition, if she takes 1 hour to pack her gear each day, she gains a +4 bonus to Strength to determine her light encumbrance. This does not affect her maximum carrying capacity. The efficient distribution of weight simply encumbers her less than the same amount of weight normally should. Finally, the Pathfinder chronicler gains a +4 bonus on Sleight of Hand checks made to conceal small objects on her person.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- '''Epic Tales (Su): Cool story bro
- Finesse Training (Ex): At 1st level, a rogue gains Weapon Finesse as a bonus feat. In addition, starting at 3rd level, she can select any one type of weapon that can be used with Weapon Finesse (such as rapiers or daggers). (Choice: rapier) Once this choice is made, it cannot be changed. Whenever she makes a successful melee attack with the selected weapon, she adds her Dexterity modifier instead of her Strength modifier to the damage roll. If any effect would prevent the rogue from adding her Strength modifier to the damage roll, she does not add her Dexterity modifier. The rogue can select a second weapon at 11th level and a third at 19th level.
- Improved Aid (Ex): Pathfinder chroniclers frequently serve as the companions of great heroes, standing by their sides and recording their deeds, but often lending a crucial helping hand. Starting at 3rd level, a Pathfinder chronicler using the aid another action grants a +4 bonus, rather than the normal +2.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Master Scribe (Ex): A Pathfinder chronicler adds her class level as a bonus on all Linguistics and Profession (scribe) checks, as well as Use Magic Device checks involving scrolls or other written magical items. A Pathfinder chronicler can make Linguistics checks to decipher text as a full-round action and can always take 10 on Linguistics and Profession (scribe) checks, even if distracted or endangered.
- Pathfinding (Ex): Beginning at 2nd level, a Pathfinder chronicler develops an excellent sense of direction and skill at leading others through difficult terrain or by following ancient maps. A Pathfinder chronicler gains a +5 bonus on Survival checks made to avoid becoming lost and to Intelligence checks to escape a maze spell. In addition, she always uses the “road or trail” overland movement modifier even when in trackless terrain, whether on foot or mounted. With a DC 15 Survival check, the Pathfinder chronicler can extend this benefit to one companion per class level.
- Rogue's Edge (Ex):
- Silent Hunter: Elves are renowned for their subtlety and skill. Elves with this racial trait reduce the penalty for using Stealth while moving by 5 and can make Stealth checks while running at a –20 penalty (this number includes the penalty reduction from this racial trait). This racial trait replaces the elven magic racial trait.
- Sneak attack: 3d6
- Trapfinding: A rogue adds 1/2 her level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device skill checks (minimum +1). A rogue can use Disable Device to disarm magic traps.
- Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Starting at 4th level, a rogue can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A rogue with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action (see Combat) against her.
- (lvl 2 talent) Trap Spotter: automatic perception check to notice traps when come w/in 10 ft.
- (lvl 4 talent) Combat Feat - Dodge
On person: 38,5 lbs
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lbs
- belt pouch, 1 gp, 0,5 lbs
- Belt of Con +2, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- Cloak of Resistance +2, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- 2 daggers, 4 gp, 2 lb
- +1 elven chain. 6150 gp, 20 lbs
- First aid Gloves, 4500 gp, 0 lbs
- Handy Haversack, 2000 gp, 5 lbs
- Headband of Wis +2, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- Ring of Protection +1, 2000 gp, 0 lbs
- Slippers of Spider Climbing, 4800 gp, 1 lb
- ioun torch, 75 gp, 0 lbs
- pickpocket's outfit, 0 gp, 3 lbs
- potion of fly, 2 PP (in wrist sheath)
- potion of invisibility (in wrist sheath)
- skeleton key, 85 gp, 0 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb. (Contains: potion of invisibility)
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb. (Contains: potion of fly)
- wand of cure light wounds, 2 PRE, 0 lbs. (Charges left: 7)
- Wayfinder, 250 gp, 1 lb
In Handy Haversack: (79/120 lbs)
- 2 acid flasks, 2 lbs
- adamantine weapon blanch, 1 lbs
- 2 alch fires, 2 lbs
- 5 alch greases, 5 lbs
- 4 antiplagues, 4 lbs
- 4 antitoxins, 4 lbs
- 17 arrows, 3 lbs
- 20 arrows (cold iron), 3 lbs
- bedroll, 0,1 gp, 5 lbs
- crowbar, 2 gp, 5 lbs
- disguise kit, 50 gp, 8 lbs. Uses left: 7
- flint and steel, 1 gp, 0 lbs
- longbow, 3 lbs
- longsword (cold iron), 30 gp, 4 lbs
- longsword (silver), 95 gp, 4 lbs
- outfit (cold weather), 8 gp, 7 lbs
- potion of CLW, 2 kpl
- potion of shield of faith (CL 6), 2 kpl
- 2 scrolls of endure elements
- silk rope 50 ft., 10 gp, 5 lbs
- tent (small), 10 gp, 20 lbs
- thieves' tools (masterwork), 100 gp, 2 lbs
- Trusty Buddy the adamantine crowbar, 3002 gp, 5 lbs
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. (Charges left: 25)
- wand of CLW, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 50
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- whetstone, 0,02 gp, 1 lb
Money: 8802 gp, +400 gp in Deep Pockets
total weight 38,5 lbs
carrying capacity: light: 76 lbs. or less (with Deep Pockets prep), medium: 77-86 lbs., heavy: 87-130 lbs.
Lnaij vietti lapsuutensa vaellellen vanhempiensa omistavan karavaanin matkassa paikasta toiseen pitkin Cheliaxin ja Taldorin välistä seutua. Ryhmään kuului hänen perheensä lisäksi seikkailunhakuisia maahisia, joille vaihtelu oli elämäntavan lisäksi elinehto. Hänen perheensä teki milloin mitäkin duunia pysyäkseen leivän kannassa ja Lnaij oppi samoille tavoille nuoresta pitäen, joskus muuraten, joskus vartioiden, joskus viihdyttäen, joskus siivoten kunnes ryhmällä oli varaa jatkaa matkaa. Kun välit alueen eri valtakuntien välillä alkoivat kärjistyä muutama vuosikymmen sitten ja päämäärätöntä matkustelua rajojen poikki alettiin katsoa kovemmalla silmällä, karavaani jäi Andoraniin, maahan jossa liikuskelua katsottiin lähiten epäluuloisesti.
Lnaij tykästyi kaupunkielämään lähes loputtoman maaseutukiertueen jälkeen. Kaupungeista oli löydettävissä uusia elämänaloja, etenkin alamaailman elementtejä jotka puuttuivat tyystin ruohomerten kesyistä torpparyppäistä. Tämä kiinnostus johti Lnaijin lopulta Sisämeren suurimpaan kaupunkiin Absalomiin, ja sai tämän liittymään sen verkottautuneimpaan järjestöön, Polunnäyttäjiin, jossa hänen yleisosaamisensa pääsi arvoonsa. Hänen syynsä seikkailun etsimiseen ovat laadultaan kenties tyypillisintä mahdollista sorttia: mene uusiin paikkoihin, tee uusia asioita.
- 1. 30.8.2012. Scenario 45: Delirium's Tangle
- 2. 9.12.2012. Scenario #55: The Infernal Vault
- 3. 18.3.2013. Scenario 2-24: Shadow's Last Stand Part II Web of Corruption
- 4. 7.5.2013. Pathfinder Module: We Be Goblins!
- 5. 28.5.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
- 6. 26.7.2013. Scenario 04: The Frozen Fingers of Midnight
- 7. 12.8.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-23: Rivalry's End
- 8. 25.8.2013. Pathfinder Society Exclusive Scenario: Day of the Demon
- 9. 6.9.2013. Pathfinder Module: Feast of Ravenmoor
- 10. 24.9.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-02: The Wardstone Patrol
- 11. 17.12.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-06: You Have What You Hold
- 12. 8.3.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-11: Library of the Lion
- 13. 19.4.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-07: Port Godless
- 14. 19.5.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-18: The Stranger Within
- 15. 20.8.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-23: Cairn of Shadows
- 16. 25.9.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-03: The Golemworks Incident
- 17. 4.11.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-20: Words of the Ancients
- 18. 31.1.2015. Scenario 51: The City of Strangers, Part I: The Shadow Gambit
- 19. 5.3.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-03: The Technic Siege
- 20. 22.3.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-17: Thralls of the Shattered God
- 21. 14.5.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-21: Tapestry's Toil
- 22. 30.7.2016. Pathfinder Society Special: Ruins of Bonekeep, Level Three: The Wakening Tomb (Special: hetkiä vailla 8/9 clear, horey shet)
- 23. 30.7.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-25: Orders from the Gate
Land of origin: Andoran
Weight: 112 lbs
Eyes: dark blue