Wizard (not evil). Pic by Gomis.
Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Työpäivänä yleisavulias loitsunmurtospesialisti, illanvietossa Absalomin Vodkaritari matkalla Acidin linnakkeeseen.
Male Tiefling Wizard (Abjuration-Counterspell) 16 (favored class wizard: +16 hp)
N medium outsider (native)
Player Gastogh (6104-12)
Faction Osirion -> Scarab Sages
Senses Perception +23, darkvision 60 ft
AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 14 (+5 Dex, +4 mage armor)
Fort +15, Ref +16, Will +17
Wizard: +5, +5, +10
Ability: +4, +5, +1
Cloak: +5, +5, +5
Ioun: +1, +1, +1 (competence)
+1 (insight) vs. death effects
+2 (insight) vs. evocation spells and SLAs when Shard of Wrath is active
Special Defenses: Resist 10 acid; 5 cold, electricity, fire
Counterspell mastery: 3/day
Speed 30 ft
Melee dagger +8/+3, d4, 19-20
Ranged acid splash +10, 1d3, x2
Special Attacks: Disruption (melee touch, DC 15+2*spell lvl, lasts Wiz/2 rounds)
Str 11, Dex 20, Con 18, Int 30, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +8; CMB +8; CMD 23
Disrupt Undead (opposed),
Ghost Sound (opposed),
Haunted Fey Aspect (opposed),
Ray of Frost,
Touch of Fatigue (opposed)
Animate Rope, Burning Hands,
Color Spray (opposed),
Comprehend Languages, Corrosive Touch,
Disguise Self (opposed),
Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall,
Levitate, Mage Armor,
Magic Aura (opposed),
Protection from Chaos,
Protection from Evil,
Ray of Enfeeblement (opposed),
Silent Image (opposed),
Summon Monster I,
Touch of the Sea,
Blindness / Deafness,
False Life (opposed),
Gust of Wind,
Minor Image (opposed),
Mirror Image (opposed),
Protection from Arrows,
Protection from Evil (Communal),
Summon Monster II,
Touch of Idiocy,
Resist Energy (communal),
Illusory Wall (opposed),
Protection from Energy (communal),
Wall of Fire,
[[http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/w/wall-of-ice | Wall of Ice]
- 6th: Chain Lightning, Disintegrate, Greater Dispel Magic, Spellcrash
- 7th: Banishment, Elemental Body IV, Fly (mass), Greater Teleport, Medeilysiksen Mahtava Mesta, Mass Planar Adaptation
- 8th: Discern Location, Greater Spell Absorption, Mind Blank, Polar Ray, Power Word Stun
- Arcane school (abjuration): 0 - Resistance, 1st - Shield, 2nd - Resist Energy, 3rd - Resist Energy (communal), 4th - Protection from Energy (communal), 5th - Dismissal, 6th - Greater Dispel Magic, 7th - Banishment, 8th - Greater Spell Absorption
- Bonded object 1/day
- Cantrips 4/day: 1 empty slot, Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
- Pearls of Power: 2 (1st)
- Spell-like abilities: Darkness 1/day, Resistance 3/day
- 1st 7/day: 1 empty slot, Burning Hands, 2x Infernal Healing, Mage Armor, 2x Magic Missile
- 2nd 6/day: 1 empty slot, 2x Bull's Strength, 2x Cat's Grace, Glitterdust
- 3rd: 6/day: 1 empty slot, Fireball,, 2x Haste, Lightning Bolt, Resist Energy (communal)
- 4th: 6/day: 1 empty slot, Dimension Door, Piercing Fireball, Piercing Lightning Bolt, Protection from Energy (communal), Wall of Fire
- 5th: 6/day: 1 empty slot, Baleful Polymorph, 2x Hold Monster, Quickened True Strike, Split Slot (lightning bolt & fireball)
- 6th: 4/day: 1 empty slot, 2x Chain Lightning, Disintegrate
- 7th: 4/day: 1 empty slot, Fly (mass), Greater Teleport, MMM
- 8th: 3/day: Mind Blank, Power Word Stun, Quickened Dimension Door
Caster level: 16+1d4-1, abjurations 17+1d4-1, dispel magic 23+1d4-1
Prayer bead of karma: +4 CL 1/day for 10 minutes
Shard of Sloth: When active, +4 (insight) concentration and CL checks
CL breakdown: Wizard +16, slotted orange prism +1d4-1, (abjurations) tattoo +1, (dispel) trait +1, (dispel) spell specialization +2, (dispel) spell perfection +3 (doubles tattoo and spell spec.)
Metamagic rods: disruptive (lesser), extend (lesser), intensify (lesser), selective (lesser)
- Appraise 16 
- Craft (alchemy) 16 
- Disable device 21  (ranks from Int headband)
- Escape artist 21  (ranks from Int headband)
- Fly 20 
- Knowledge (arcana) 31 
- Knowledge (dungeoneering) 21 
- Knowledge (engineering) 21 
- Knowledge (geography) 19 
- Knowledge (history) 27 , +1 regarding Osirion and its gods
- Knowledge (local) 19 
- Knowledge (nature) 21 
- Knowledge (nobility) 19 
- Knowledge (planes) 28 
- Knowledge (religion) 31 , +1 regarding Osirion and its gods
- Linguistics 31 
- Perception 23  (ranks from Int headband +1 real rank)
- Spellcraft 31 
- Use magic device 19 
- +5 Knowledges & Spellcraft in Korvosa, +1 all Cha-based checks with gnomes
- Ioun stones: +2 (co) appraise, craft (alchemy), linguistics, knowledge (all), perception, spellcraft, UMD
- Books: +2 (ci) on all Knowledges if spend 1d4 rounds reading
Languages Aboleth, Abyssal, Aklo, Ancient Osiriani, Aquan, Auran, Azlanti, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Hallit, Ignan, Infernal, Jistka, Necril, Orc, read lips, Shadowtongue, Skald, Tengu, Terran, Thassilonian, Tien, Undercommon, Vudran
- Accumulating an Army (Mammoth Riders) (Where Mammoths Dare Not Tread): You successfully recruited the aid of a small, capable tribe of Kellid people hardened by years of constant strife, and they are ready to aid you when the Pathfinder Society embarks to secure and explore the Sky Citadel of Jormurdun. This boon is cumulative with any other Accumulating an Army boons you possess, expands your options when preparing for the expedition, and grants you additional benefits when directly commanding the mammoth riders.
- Alchemical Quicksilver (The Emerald Root): You have recovered a small amount of quicksilver from within a philosopher's stone. The portion you have is insufficient to bring a long-dead corpse back to life, but you can mix it with a potion of cure serious wounds to create a splash weapon that affects a direct target as per breath of life (CL 20th). Mixing th epotion and quicksilver takes a full-round action, and once prepared, the splash weapon is stable until used. Alternatively, you may use this boon to looooool.
- Antagonized by Avalexi (Dawn of the Scarlet Sun): Though you foiled her plot, Avalexi is still at large and seeks revenge. Whenever you use a boon that would be crossed off after being used, there is a 25% chance that your contact is slain, waylaid, discredited, or otherwise neutralized by the fiend. Such a contact grants no benefit, and you must then cross both that boon and Antagonized by Avalexi off your Chronicle sheets.
If you slay Avalexi, cross this boon off the Chronicle sheet immediately.
- ☐ Averaka-Trained (The Ironbound Schism): By cooperating closely with the half-orcs of Averaka, you have forged a close partnership and opened up new avenues for training. So long as you possess this boon, all of your Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild characters have access to the Averaka Arbiter archetype on page 15 of Pathfinder Player Companion: Bastards of Golarion as if it appeared on the Additional Resources page. If one of your characters is a half-orc bard, you may check the box that precedes this boon in order to retrain any of that character's bard class archetypes and replace them with the Averaka Arbitar archetype at no cost.
- Blaispear Hero (The Darkest Abduction): By solving the recent abductions in Karcau without stepping on anyone's toes, you have upset the unfair Ustalav notion that Pathfinders are merely troublemakers. Blaispear Plaza and its famous statues of heroes stretch before the Cloisoi Theater, and several of its granite pedestals remain vacant; however, the people of Karcau have agreed to create a statue in your image to display here. If your Fame score is lower than twice your XP total when you gain this boon, your Fame score increases by 1.
If your Fame score is instead lower than your XP total, your Fame score increases by 2.
- Debt of the Kirin (To Delve the Dungeon Deep): You possess a series of letters of credit and a trade agreement between any holder of that agreement and a group called the Way of the Kirin.
- Elemental Boon (Unleashing the Untouchable): Your connection to the four elements has grown stronger over the course of your recent adventures. Choose one fo the four elements (air, earth, fire, or water), and treat this boon as though it were the boon Air Affinity, Earth Affinity, Fire Affinity, or Water Affinity respectively. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with othe rboons or play a role in future adventures - especially those set on the Elemental Planes.
- ☐☐☐ Jewel Seeker (Scarab Sages faction) (The Darkest Abduction): You have confirmed the location of a sage jewel, earning you considerable esteem with the rest of your faction. When any of your Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters recovers an intact sage jewel, you may check one of the boxes that precedes this boon and regain 1 previously spent Prestige Point. You cannot check a box for a particular scenario more than once, even if you receive credit both as a player and as a GM.
- Kassen's Boon (City of Golden Death): As a reward for setting his spirit to rest, Kassen offers you one last blessing. With this blessing, you may add 1d6 to a single d20 roll before the results of the roll are revealed. Alternatively, a spellcaster may recall any one spell or spell slot expended that round. Finally, the boon may be used to automatically stabilize if at negative hit points and dying. Once any one of these three abilities is used, cross off this entire boon from the Chronicle sheet.
- Hero of Sothis (The Faithless Dead): You have twice rescued artifacts of important significance for the nation of Osirion. The Ruby Prince himself grants you a one-use magic item known as the amulet of glory. You may call upon the powers of this amulet once when making an initiative check to receive a +10 bonus on that check. Once used, the amulet dissolves to dust and is no longer usable, and you should place a line through this entry on the chronicle sheet. You may only receive this reward if you have played all four parts of the Echoes of the Everwar arc.
- Isah's Wish (Unleashing the Untouchable): You secured a wish from the efreeti Isah. When you gian this boon, either spend 8 Prestige Points or cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Choose one of the following benefits and cross out the others.
Wish for Glory: Your Fame score increases to a total of 2 x your XP, as though you had earned the maximum amount of Fame in each adventure to this point. This does not increase your Prestige Point total.
- Wish for Power: You gain a permanent +1 inherent bonus to one of your ability scores. (Charisma)
- Wish for Wealth:
Increase your gold earned for this adventure by 25% (rounded up).
- Mythic Legacy (Sanctum of the Sages): Although your mythic power was short-lived, you have retained a small reserve of that legendary essence for use later. When you activate this ability as a free action, choose one feat that you have. For one round (or as long as it takes to complete a skill check modified by the feat), you gain the benefits or the mythic version of that feat as if you had also expended one use of mythic power. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Hammer of Smiting (Unleashing the Untouchable): blah blah melee weapon
- Liberated Divinity (Unleashing the Untouchable): You have released the elemental lord of air Ranginori, long sealed within the Untouchable Opal. He is a legal deity in Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild for any characters you play or create. Ranginori is a neutral good deity who grants the Air, Good, Travel, and Weather Domains (and the Clouds, Exploration, Storms, and Wind subdomains). His favored weapon is the whip.
- News of the Diamond Sage (The Glass River Rescue): You learned of a figure known as the Diamond Sage, a mystic who has some connection to Amenopheus, the Sapphire Sage. If you are a member of the Osirion faction, Amenopheus encourages you to continue to Azir, where the Diamond Sage was last seen; the next time you travel to Rahadoum for a Pathfinder Society mission, Amenopheus gives you a single item worth 250 gp. You do not have to choose the item until the mission begins.
- Noqual Ore (The Enigma Vaults): Among the otherworldly treasures of the Enigma Vaults, you discovered a cache of rare noqual ore. You may purchase equipment made from this rare skymetal.
Noqual looks almost like a pale green crystal to the untrained eye, but can be worked as iron despite its appearance, It is light - half as heavy as iron, yet just as strong. More importantly, noqual is strangely resistant to magic. An object made of noqual gains a +4 bonus on any saving throw made against a magical source. Creating a magic item that incorporates any amount of noqual into it increases the price of creation by 5,000 gp, as costly reagents and alchemical supplies must be used to treat the metal during the process.
Weapons made of noqual weigh half as much as normal, and gain a +1 enhancement bonus on damage rolls against constructs and undead created by feats or spells. Noqual armor weighs half as much as other armors of its type, and is treated as one category lighter than normal for the purposes of movement and other limitations (light armor is still treated as light armor, though). The armor's maximum Dexterity bonus increases by 2, and armor check penalties are reduced by 3. The armor's spell failure chance increases by 20% and applies to all magic used while wearing the armor, regardless of the magic's source or class abilities possessed by the wearer. The wearer of a suit of noqual gains a +2 resistance bonus on all saving throws against spells and spell-like abilities.
Noqual has 30 hit points per inch of thickness and hardness 10. A suit of noqual light armor costs +4,000 gp, medium armor +8,000 gp, and heavy armor +12,000 gp. A shield costs +2,000 gp, and a weapon or other item +500 gp.
- Protector of Whistledown (Terror at Whistledown): You have saved the gnome community of Whistledown in distant Varisia. News of your great dead travels far in the gnome community, and you gian a +1 bonus on all Charisma-based checks with gnomes.
- Resources of Redemption (Dawn of the Scarlet Sun): For your aid, the Church of Sarenrae assists you in acquiring tools of the faith. Treat you Fame score as 2 higher to determine your maximum item cost when purchasing any of the following: weapons with the bane undead, flaming, or flaming burst special ability; shields with the blinding special ability; crowns of blasting, necklaces of fireballs, phylacteries of faithfulness, staves of healing, or staves of illumination.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Tomb of Yarrix): Tales of your adventures have reached the ears of Echo Woods's local powerbrokers, and they have granted you an opportunity to claim land to develop as you see fit at the low cost of 2 Prestige Points. lol
- Savior of the Sages (Sanctum of the Sages): With your help, the Osirion faction has realized its goal of rebuilding the order of the Jeweled Sages. Like the order, you are able to linger at the edge of death yet awaken again when conditions are right, and your time studying the sages' secret has made you an expert in Osirian history. Your effective Constitution score for determining when you would die from hit point damage increases by 1, and you gain a +1 bonus on Constitution checks to stabilize. In addition, you gain a +1 bonus on Knowledge (history) and Knowledge (religion) checks regarding Osirion and its gods.
For each Seeking the Sages boon you have from earlier parts of this series, increase these bonuses by 1.
- Sihedron Shards (Into the Nightmare Rift): You may have the influence of one shard of the Sihedron active on your character at a time, and may only change your selected shard once per day. This Chronicle sheet provides you with access to the following shards' powers.
- Shard of Sloth: Gain a +4 insight bonus on all concentration and caster level checks. Penalty: You become lazy and sedentary, and become sickened for 1 hour whenever you make more than a single move action in any round. All of your movement speeds are halved.
- Shard of Wrath: Gain a +2 insight bonus on saves versus evocation spells and spell-like abilities. Penalty: You become addicted to violence, and are sickened whenever you have not brought a living creature to -1 hit points or fewer within the last hour. Once you attack a creature, you must succeed at a DC 20 Will save if you want to cease attacking; otherwise, you do what you can to kill that creature.
- Tapestry Fast Travel (The Fabric of Reality): Because you were part of the team responsible for changing the nature of the Hao Jin Tapestry, you are granted special use of it on a limited basis. Select one location on Golarion other than Absalom. You may travel freely from this location to the City and the Center of the World and vice versa. When adventuring in either Absalom of the chosen location, you are treated as being in both locations for the purposes of boons and vanities that are location-dependent. If you did not successfully complete the reattunement itual, cross this boon off the Chronicle sheet. Magnimar
- Tenure (Academy of Secrets): If this Chronicle is applied to a retired 12th-level PC, you may opt to take a position on the Acadamae's staff, perhaps even as one of the school's administrators, operating your Pathfinder affairs out of this new headquarters. You gain a +5 bonus on all Knowledge and Spellcraft checks when you have access to the Acadamae's resources.
- Time Dilation (Emerald Spire: The Tomb of Yarrix): Your exposure to the time-bending properties of Yarrix's tomb has provided you a limited ability to warp time to your benefit. You can use this boon when casting a non-instantaneous spell that affects an area to apply the Lingering Spell metamagic feat to the spell without increasing the spell's level. Alternatively, you can use this boon when casting a non-instantaneous spell to apply the Extend Spell metamagic feat to the spell without increasing the spell's level. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Unidentified Unguent (The Forgotten Laboratory): You laid claim to one of the few intact flasks of mysterious alchemical origin in the laboratory. As a move action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity, you may apply or consume the substance to gain a random, short-lived mutation for 1d4+3 rounds. All mutations are supernatural abilities. Roll a d6 to determine the effects of the mutagen. On a result of 1 or 2, you rage as per the rage spell, but are sickened for 1 round after the effect ends. On a result of 3 or 4, your natural reach increases by 5 feet but you take 1d2 points of Dexterity damage when the effect ends. On a result of 5 or 6, you gain the ability to, as a standard action, breathe a single 15-foot line of acid dealing 4d6 points of acid damage (Reflex DC 15 for half damage) but dealing 2d6 points of acid damage to you when the effect ends. When you use this mutagen, cross the boon off the Chronicle Sheet.
- Wealth of the Ages (The Dark Menagerie): In return for her freedom, Melabdara promised you a valuable magical item or other monetary boon. You earn an additional 375 gp for completing this scenario.
- Tomb Raider (Faction): +1 bonus on Perception and Knowledge (dungeoneering) checks, and one of these skills (Perception) becomes a class skill for you.
- Gifted Adept (Magic): Cast dispel magic at +1 caster level.
- (Wiz 1) Spell Focus (Abjuration)
- (lvl 1) Mage's Tattoo / Varisian Tattoo (Benefit: Select a school of magic (other than divination) in which you have Spell Focus—you cast spells from this school at +1 caster level. Additionally, you gain a single spell-like ability usable up to three times per day. Abjuration: resistance)
- (lvl 3) Heighten Spell
- (lvl 5) Preferred Spell (Dispel Magic): Choose one spell which you have the ability to cast. You can cast that spell spontaneously by sacrificing a prepared spell or spell slot of equal or higher level. You can apply any metamagic feats you possess to this spell when you cast it. This increases the minimum level of the prepared spell or spell slot you must sacrifice in order to cast it but does not affect the casting time.
- (Wiz 5) Fast Study (Benefit: Normally, a Wizard spends 1 hour preparing all of his spells for the day, or proportionately less if he only prepares some spells, with a minimum of 15 minutes of preparation. Thanks to mental discipline and clever mnemonics, you can prepare all of your spells in only 15 minutes, and your minimum preparation time is only 1 minute.)
- (Counterspell abjurer 6, see below) Improved Counterspell (Benefit: When counterspelling, you may use a spell of the same school that is one or more spell levels higher than the target spell. Special benefit: may use as immediate action 3/day.)
- (lvl 7) Spell Specialization (Dispel Magic): Cast one spell at +2 CL.
- (lvl 9) Piercing Spell
- (Wiz 10) Split Shot
- (lvl 11) Destructive Dispel: When you successfully make a targeted dispel check against an opponent, that opponent must succeed at a Fortitude save (DC equals the DC of the spell used to dispel) or be stunned until the start of your next turn. If the save succeeds, the opponent is instead sickened until the start of your next turn.
- (lvl 13) Quicken Spell
- (lvl 15) Spell Perfection (Dispel Magic): Pick one spell which you have the ability to cast. Whenever you cast that spell you may apply any one metamagic feat you have to that spell without affecting its level or casting time, as long as the total modified level of the spell does not use a spell slot above 9th level. In addition, if you have other feats which allow you to apply a set numerical bonus to any aspect of this spell (such as Spell Focus, Spell Penetration, Weapon Focus [ray], and so on), double the bonus granted by that feat when applied to this spell.
- (Wiz 15) Echoing Spell: When you cast an echoing spell, it does not disappear entirely from memory, and you can cast it one additional time during that day. No effect that allows you to reprepare or recast a spell can affect the echoed spell. If you prepare spells, this second casting does not require you to prepare it in another spell slot.
Special qualities and class abilities
- Arcane Bond: Bonded Object (wand)
- Arcane school: Abjuration. Opposed schools: Illusion, Necromancy
- Counterspell Mastery (Su): At 6th level, you gain Improved Counterspell as a bonus feat. You may attempt to counterspell an opponent’s spell once per day as an immediate action (instead of a readied action). You must use a spell at least one level higher than the spell being countered to use this ability. You can use this ability once per day at 6th level, plus one additional time per day for every 4 levels beyond 6th.
- Darkvision: Tieflings can see perfectly in the dark for up to 60 feet.
- Disruption (Su): At 1st level, you gain the ability to disrupt spellcasting with a touch. As a melee touch attack, you can place a disruptive field around the target. While the field is in place, the target must make a concentration check to cast any spell or to use a spell-like ability in addition to any other required concentration checks. The DC of this check is equal to 15 + twice the spell’s level. If the check is failed, the target’s spell is wasted. This field lasts for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your wizard level (minimum 1). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier.
- Fiendish Resistance: Tieflings have cold resistance 5, electricity resistance 5, and fire resistance 5.
- Prehensile Tail: Many tieflings have tails, but some have long, flexible tails that can be used to carry items. While they cannot wield weapons with their tails, they can use them to retrieve small, stowed objects carried on their persons as a swift action. This racial trait replaces fiendish sorcery.
- Resistance (Ex): You gain resistance 5 to an energy type of your choice, chosen when you prepare spells. This resistance can be changed each day. At 11th level, this resistance increases to 10. At 20th level, this resistance changes to immunity to the chosen energy type.
- Spell-like ability: Tieflings can use darkness once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the tiefling's class level.
- Vestigial Wings: Some tieflings possess a pair of undersized, withered, or stunted wings like a mockery of those of their fiendish forbearer. Sometimes these wings are leathery, like those of a bat. Other times they are covered with a scattering of black, red, or violet feathers. Rare manifestations can take even more bizarre forms. These wings do not provide the lift required for actual flight, but do have enough power to aid flight attained by some other method, and grant a +4 racial bonus on Fly skill checks. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Handy Haversack, 2000 gp, 5 lbs
- Orange Prism, 30000 gp, 0 lbs (slotted in wayfinder)
- Wand of infernal healing (masterwork bonded object), 2 PP. Charges: 4
- Wand of mage armor, 2 PP. Charges: 36
- Wayfinder, 250 gp, 1 lb
- 2 bandoliers, 1 gp, 0+5 lbs
- meditation tea, 30 gp, 0 lb (in wrist sheath)
- outfit (scholar's), 0 gp, 6 lbs
- potion of CLW, 50 gp, 0 lb (in wrist sheath)
- pouch (spell components), 5 gp, 2 lbs
- 2 spring-loaded wrist sheaths, 10 gp, 2 lbs
- Belt Belt of +6 Dex & Con, 90000 gp, 1 lb
- Hand First Aid Gloves, 4500 gp, 1 lb
- Headband Headband of +6 Int, 36000 gp, 1 lb
- Ring Ring of Counterspells, 4000 gp, 0 lbs (holds disintegrate)
- Shoulders Cloak of Resistance +5, 25000 gp, 1 lb
- dusty rose prism (cracked), 500 gp. +1 (co) initiative
- 16x magenta prism (cracked), 16x800 gp. +2 (co) to appraise, craft (alchemy), all Knowledges, linguistics, perception, spellcraft, UMD
- pale green prism (cracked), 4000 gp. +1 (co) on all saves
- tourmaline sphere (cracked), 800 gp. +1 (in) on saves vs. death effects
In Handy Haversack 50 lbs
- Arcanolembic (The Forgotten Laboratory), 2000 gp, 2 lbs
- Disruptive metamagic rod (lesser), 3000 gp, 5 lbs
- Extend metamagic rod (lesser), 3000 gp, 5 lbs
- Gloves of Reconnaissance, 2000 gp, 1 lb
- Pearl of Power (1st), 1000 gp, 0 lbs
- Pearl of Power (1st), 1000 gp, 0 lbs
- Prayer Bead of Karma, 20000 gp, 0 lbs
- Selective metamagic rod (lesser), 3000 gp, 5 lbs
- 2 acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb
- 2 alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb
- 7 bloodstones of Gultariix, 200 gp/kpl, 0 lbs. Can be used on a potion to give it the Extend Spell metamagic feat.
- chalk (1 piece), 1 cp
- charcoal (1 stick), 5 sp
- ink, 8 gp
- inkpen, 1 sp
- crossbow bolts (19), 1 gp, 1 lb
- crossbow (light), 35 gp, 4 lbs
- dagger, 2 gp, 1 lb
- 2 holy water, 50 gp, 2 lb
- 2 meditation tea, 60 gp, 0 lbs
- paper (10 sheets), 4 gp
- parchment (10 sheets), 2 gp
- 10 Pathfinder Chronicles (all), 10x50 gp, 10x1 lbs
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- Spellbook (traveling), 10 gp, 1 lb. 50/50 pages used
- Spellbook (traveling), 10 gp, 1 lb. 50/50 pages used
- Spellbook (traveling), 10 gp, 1 lb. 50/50 pages used
- Spellbook (traveling), 10 gp, 1 lb. 50/50 pages used
- Spellbook (traveling), 10 gp, 1 lb. 50/50 pages used
- Spellbook (traveling), 10 gp, 1 lb. 49/50 pages used
- Spellbook (traveling), 10 gp, 1 lb. 0/50 pages used
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
In bandoliers 12/16 stored items, 5 lbs
- 1 acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lbs
- 1 alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lbs
- 2 holy water, 50 gp, 2 lbs
- 2 meditation tea, 60 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 potions of CLW, 2x50 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 potions of touch of the sea, 2x50 gp, 0 lbs
- scroll case, 1 gp, 0,5 lb. (Contains: 2 x lesser restoration)
- scroll case, 1 gp, 0,5 lb
- backpack (common)
- bedroll, 1 sp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 5 sp, 3 lbs
Wealth 20141,29 gp
Encumbrance 31 lb. with backpack (38 or less light, 39-76 lb. medium, 77-115 lb. heavy)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
Medeilysiksen vanhemmat olivat korkea-arvoinen chelaxialainen lordi ja tämän orjaksi sidottu succubus. Pojan epäonneksi hän sai äidiltään päälle päin näkyvää syövereiden verenperintöä yllin kyllin, jääden kuitenkin täysin ilman ulkonäköä koristavia piirteitä. Hän sai siivet, mutta eleganttien ja käytännöllisten sijaan ne ovat satunnaisten karvatuppojen peittämät ja surkastuneet. Isosta koostaan huolimatta hänen äänensä on kimittävä ja ailahteleva, ei viettelevä. Hänen häntänsä on hädin tuskin käyttökelpoinen.
Oikean nimensä hylännyt Medeilysis vietti lähes kaiken aikansa lukien kirjoja ja opiskellen. Demonin penikkana hän ei olisi muutenkaan ollut Cheliaxissa ikätoveriensa suurin suosikki, mutta hänen fyysiset vajavaisuutensa ja sosiaalisten taitojensa puute olivat kuin ylimääräiset naulat jo varsin jykevään arkkuun. Hän päätyi Osirionin leipiin löydettyään arvostusta ja käyttöä taidoilleen.
Medeilysis on tehtäviä suorittaessa ammattimainen ja epäitsekäs, mutta hän on myös alkoholisoitunut ja masentuneisuuteen taipuvainen, ja tämä puoli tulee silloin tällöin esiin hänen vaihdettuaan vapaalle.
Kenttäagentin uran viimeisillä kierroksilla Medeilysikselle tarjottiin paikkaa Vittorion omistamassa karavaanissa. Tarjous oli kenties ensimmäinen laatuaan velhon pitkässä elämässä. Medeilysis oli mielissään.
- 1. 20.7.2013. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore
- 2. 20.7.2013. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part II: To Delve the Dungeon Deep
- 3. 20.7.2013. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part III: A Vision of Betrayal
- 4. 15.8.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-23: The Goblinblood Dead
- 5. 1.10.2013. Scenario 02: The Hydra's Fang Incident
- 6. 2.10.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-01: The Glass River Rescue
- 7. 14.11.2013. Pathfinder Online: Thornkeep The Forgotten Laboratory
- 8. 21.11.2013. Pathfinder Online: Thornkeep The Enigma Vaults
- 9. 24.2.2014. Pathfinder Module: City of Golden Death
- 10. 13.4.2014. Pathfinder Module: Dawn of the Scarlet Sun
- 11. 13.4.2014. Pathfinder Online: Thornkeep The Dark Menagerie
- 12. 13.5.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-10: Where Mammoths Dare Not Tread
- 13. 14.5.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-16: Destiny of the Sands, Part 3: Sanctum of the Sages
- 14. 3.6.2014. Scenario 2-16: The Flesh Collector
- 15. 7.8.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-16: The Fabric of Reality
- 16. 19.10.2014. Pathfinder Module: The Harrowing (Special: 2x counter, 2-3x dispel, 1x disrupt vs. 3 succubi)
- 17. 9.7.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-23: The Darkest Abduction
- 18. 6.8.2015. Scenario 36: Echoes of the Everwar Part I: The Prisoner of Skull Hill
- 19. 17.8.2015. Scenario 42: Echoes of the Everwar, Part II: The Watcher of Ages
- 20. 18.8.2015. Scenario 44: Echoes of the Everwar, Part III: Terror at Whistledown
- 21. 24.8.2015. Scenario 53: Echoes of the Everwar, Part IV: The Faithless Dead (Special: Vito tarjosi paikkaa karavaanissaan eläköitymisen lähestyessä)
- 22. 18.9.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-04: The Ironbound Schism (Special: Varisia-hko! Thassilonia! Abjuraatioiden riimuherran takapiha! Hyvin valittu keikka)
- 23. 2.10.2015. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Tomb of Yarrix (Special: hieman Thassilonia-hko. Much casting, very unique magic effects, wow)
- 24. 23.10.2015. Pathfinder Module: Academy of Secrets
- 25. 21.2.2016. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Emerald Root
- 26. 31.5.2016. Pathfinder Adventure Path #65: Into the Nightmare Rift (Special: sammutti instant fortressin, dispeloi dominate monsterin ja displacementin, sekä counteroi greater invisibilityn ja teleportin)
- 27. 7.8.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-25: Unleashing the Untouchable (Special: sammutti wings of the gargoylen, dispeloi force cagen. Paljon suojaloitsuja elementtitasolla!)
Land of origin: Cheliax
Weight: 195 lbs
Eyes: light brown
Hair: matted black