Pathfinder Society -hahmot
"Ja tätä asustemallistoa kutsumme nimellä Ja Te Luulitte Että Wayne Reynolds Ampui Hahmodesignien Kanssa Yli." Pic by Gomis.
Male Human Monk (Tetori) 11 (FCB: +11 hp)
LN medium humanoid (human)
Player Gastogh (6104-11)
Faction: Grand Lodge
Senses Perception +19
AC 24, touch 24, flat-footed 20; (+3 Dex, +1 Dodge, +5 Wis, +2 Monk, +2 deflection, +1 insight) (+2 vs. designated Foe)
Fort +13, Ref +15, Will +16
Save bonus breakdown:
Monk: +7, +7, +7
Ability: +2, +3, +5
Cloak: +3, +3, +3
Feat: +0, +2, +0
Trait: +1, +0, +1
(Ring: +2, +2, +2 vs. designated Foe)
Still Mind: +2 vs. enchantment spells & effects
Purity of Body: immune to all diseases
Diamond Body: immune to all poisons
Speed 60 ft
Unarmed strike: +13/+8, d10+5, x2
Longbow: +7, d8, x3 (non-proficient, lol)
GRAPPLE: CMB +27, d10+5
Stunning/fatiguing fist 11/day, DC 20
+2 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls against Aspis agents inside the Hao Jin Tapestry
Str 20, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 21, Cha 7
Base Atk +8; CMB +18 (+27 grapple); CMD 39 (43 vs. grapple) (+2 vs. designated Foe)
Grapple CMB breakdown: +11 monk level, +5 Str, +2 Improved grapple, +2 Greater grapple, +2 ioun stone (co), +2 ioun stone (insight), +1 wpn focus (grapple), +2 gauntlets = +27)
Grapple CMD breakdown: 10 base, +11 monk level, +5 Str, +3 Dex, +5 Wis, +1 Dodge, +2 Improved Grapple, +2 Monk, +2 deflection (Ring), +2 insight (ioun stone) = 43 (+2 vs. designated Foe)
Traits and feats
- Resilient (combat): You gain a +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves.
- Indomitable Faith (faith): You gain a +1 trait bonus on Will saves.
- (Monk 1) Improved Unarmed Strike
- (Monk 1) Stunning Fist: 10/day, Fort DC 19 (10 + 1/2 lvl + Wis)
- (Tetori 1) Improved Grapple: You do not provoke an attack of opportunity when performing a grapple combat maneuver. In addition, you receive a +2 bonus on checks made to grapple a foe. You also receive a +2 bonus to your Combat Maneuver Defense whenever an opponent tries to grapple you.
- (lvl 1) Dodge: +1 dodge bonus to AC.
- (Tetori 2) Stunning Pin: Whenever you pin an opponent, you can spend a swift action to make a Stunning Fist attempt against that opponent.
- (lvl 3) Blind-fight: In melee, every time you miss because of concealment (see Combat), you can reroll your miss chance percentile roll one time to see if you actually hit. An invisible attacker gets no advantages related to hitting you in melee. That is, you don't lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class, and the attacker doesn't get the usual +2 bonus for being invisible. The invisible attacker's bonuses do still apply for ranged attacks, however. You do not need to make Acrobatics skill checks to move at full speed while blinded.
- (lvl 5) Lightning Reflexes: +2 on Reflex saves.
- (Tetori 6) Greater Grapple: You receive a +2 bonus on checks made to grapple a foe. This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by Improved Grapple. Once you have grappled a creature, maintaining the grapple is a move action. This feat allows you to make two grapple checks each round (to move, harm, or pin your opponent), but you are not required to make two checks. You only need to succeed at one of these checks to maintain the grapple.
- (lvl 7) Weapon Focus (
unarmed strike Grapple)
- (lvl 9) Body Shield: As an immediate action while you are grappling an adjacent creature, you can make a grapple combat maneuver check against that creature to gain cover against a single attack. If you are successful and the attack misses you, that attack targets the creature you used as cover, using the same attack roll. You cannot use this feat against a creature grappling you, and the cover you gain ends after the attack you gained cover against is resolved.
- (Tetori 10) Pinning Knockout: While you have an opponent pinned, when you succeed at a grapple combat maneuver check to deal an opponent nonlethal damage using an unarmed strike or a light or one-handed weapon, double your damage result. Any creature that is immune to critical hits is immune to the effects of this feat.
- (lvl 11) Rapid Grappler: Benefit: Whenever you use Greater Grapple to successfully maintain a grapple as a move action, you can then spend a swift action to make a grapple combat maneuver check at a –5 penalty.
Special qualities, racial traits and class abilities
- Break Free (Ex): At 5th level, a tetori adds his monk level on combat maneuver or Escape Artist checks made to escape a grapple. If a tetori fails a save against an effect that causes him to become entangled, paralyzed, slowed, or staggered, he may spend 1 point from his ki pool as an immediate action to attempt a new save. This ability replaces high jump.
- Dual Talent (Str & Wis): Some humans are uniquely skilled at maximizing their natural gifts. These humans pick two ability scores and gain a +2 racial bonus in each of those scores. This racial trait replaces the +2 bonus to any one ability score, the bonus feat, and the skilled traits.
- Counter-Grapple (Ex): At 4th level, a tetori wrestler may make an attack of opportunity against a creature attempting to grapple him. This ability does not allow the tetori to make an attack of opportunity against a creature with the Greater Grapple feat. At 6th level, he may use counter-grapple even if his attacker has concealment or total concealment, at 8th level even if he is flat-footed, and at 10th level even if his attacker has exceptional reach. This ability replaces slow fall.
- Diamond Body (Su): At 11th level, a monk gains immunity to poisons of all kinds.
- Evasion (Ex)
- Fast Movement (Ex): +30 enhancement bonus to speed
- Graceful Grappler (Ex): A tetori uses his monk level in place of his base attack bonus to determine CMB and CMD for grappling. At 4th level, he suffers no penalties on attack rolls, can make attacks of opportunity while grappling, and retains his Dexterity bonus to AC when pinning an opponent or when grappled. At 8th level, a tetori gains the grab special attack when using unarmed strikes, and can use this ability against creatures his own size or smaller by spending 1 point from his ki pool, or against larger creatures by spending 2 points from his ki pool.
At 15th level, a tetori gains the constrict special attack, inflicting his unarmed strike damage on any successful grapple check. This ability replaces flurry of blows.
- Inescapable Grasp (Su): At 9th level, a tetori can spend 1 point from his ki pool to suppress his opponents’ freedom of movement and magical bonuses to Escape Artist or on checks to escape a grapple.
At 13th level, this ability also duplicates the effect of dimensional anchor. At 17th level, the tetori’s unarmed strike gains the ghost touch special ability, and an incorporeal creature that he strikes gains the grappled condition (Reflex negates, DC 10 + 1/2 the wrestler’s level + his Wisdom modifier). Inescapable grasp is a swift action and lasts until the beginning of the wrestler’s next turn. This ability replaces abundant step, improved evasion, timeless body, and tongue of the sun and moon.
- Ki Pool (Su): At 4th level, a monk gains a pool of ki points, supernatural energy he can use to accomplish amazing feats. The number of points in a monk's ki pool is equal to 1/2 his monk level + his Wisdom modifier. As long as he has at least 1 point in his ki pool, he can make a ki strike. At 4th level, ki strike allows his unarmed attacks to be treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. At 7th level, his unarmed attacks are also treated as cold iron and silver for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. At 10th level, his unarmed attacks are also treated as lawful weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
At 16th level, his unarmed attacks are treated as adamantine weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction and bypassing hardness. By spending 1 point from his ki pool, a monk can do one of the following: Make one additional attack at his highest attack bonus when making a flurry of blows attack, or Increase his speed by 20 feet for 1 round, or Give himself a +4 dodge bonus to AC for 1 round. Each of these powers is activated as a swift action.
- Maneuver Training (Ex): At 3rd level, a monk uses his monk level in place of his base attack bonus when calculating his Combat Maneuver Bonus. Base attack bonuses granted from other classes are unaffected and are added normally.
- Monk AC bonus (Ex): When unarmored and unencumbered, the monk adds his Wisdom bonus (if any) to his AC and his CMD. In addition, a monk gains a +1 bonus to AC and CMD at 4th level. This bonus increases by 1 for every four monk levels thereafter, up to a maximum of +5 at 20th level. These bonuses to AC apply even against touch attacks or when the monk is flat-footed. He loses these bonuses when he is immobilized or helpless, when he wears any armor, when he carries a shield, or when he carries a medium or heavy load.
- Purity of Body (Ex): At 5th level, a monk gains immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases.
- Still Mind (Ex): A monk of 3rd level or higher gains a +2 bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells and effects.
- Wholeness of Body (Su): At 7th level or higher, a monk can heal his own wounds as a standard action. He can heal a number of hit points of damage equal to his monk level by using 2 points from his ki pool.
- Acrobatics 16 
- Climb 12 
- Knowledge (history) 7 
- Knowledge (religion) 7 , inc. +2 (ci)
- Linguistics 11 
- Perception 19 
- Ride 7 
- Sense motive 19 
- Stealth 8 
- Swim 10 
Languages Abyssal, Aklo, Ancient Osiriani, Ancient Thassilonian, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Giant, Infernal, Jistka, Polyglot, Tien, Undercommon
- Acquainted with Aslynn (The Traitor's Lodge): The entity known as Aslynn knows who you are and what you did in Thurl's laboratory. Whether this is to your advantage or detriment is as yet unknown.
- Champion of Time (The Sky Key Solution): You survived the Society's ill-advised jaunt through time and survived. You gian one of the following boons depending on your role in the victory. Each references traits that appear on pages 327-330 of Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide. Record the number of the character who earns this trait below, and include a copy of this Chronicle sheet with that character. Character: 6104- 22 Councilor of Time: Your kindness and compassion granted Lady Arodeth a moment's peace before she sacrificed herself to save the Pathfinders, and your compassion attracts members of the Harbingers of Fate with intellect and care for others to join the Society. You may use this boon when making a new Pathfinder Society character to grant your new character one of the following as a bonus trait: caretaker, charming, or ease of faith.
- Combat Boon (Year of the Shadow Lodge): As an immediate action, you may reroll an attack roll before success is determined. You must accept the second roll, even if it's worse than the first roll. You may only use this ability twice. On using this ability, check one of the boxes. On using this ability the second time, check the final box and line through this boon. Uses left: two.
- Dralneen's Gratitude (Vengeance at Sundered Crag): Paracountess Zarta Dralneen remembers your efforts in bringing Tancred Desimire to Chelish justice. Your service will be rewarded. You may call in a one-time favor from the Paracountess, granting you a +5 ciscumstance bonus to Diplomacy or Intimidate checks to influence Chelish nobles, government officials, or Hellknights in good standing. This bonus lasts for the duration of one scenario. Alternatively, you can requisition a non-expendable, non-charged magic item worth no more than 8,000 gp for one scenario. When you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Foiled Plans (My Enemy's Enemy): You were part of the Pathfinder team that foiled the Shadow Lodge's plans to ruin the Pathfinder Society's reputation in Magnimar. Surely the Spider and others involved in the plot will remember you should you ever encounter them in the future. Whoopee!
- Ghalcor's Spellcraft (Weapon in the Rift): Following the battle at Ghalcor's Tower, you were able to study the dead cleric's notes and discovered that he also developed a handful of powerful spells. Now the Pathfinder Society and the Mendevian Crusade can wield these in the fight against the Worldwound. So long as you possess this boon, all of your Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters have access to the following spells from Pathfinder Player Companion: Demon Hunter's Handbook as if they appeared on the Additional Resources page: burst with light, detect demon, and righteous blood.
- Harvestman's Bane (Among the Gods): Word spreads of your involvement in the elimination of the cult of Zyphus in Taldor. You gain a +2 bonus on Intimidate checks against worshipers of Zyphus.
- Kassen's Blessing (Crypt of the Everflame):
You carry a small charm from the spirit of Kassen. You may reroll a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check after the roll is made but before the results are revealed. You must take the result of the second roll, even if it is worse. Once this ability has been used, cross it off the Chronicle.
- Kayle's Blessing (A Vision of Betrayal): You gain a +1 luck bonus on any saving throw against a dragon's breath weapon. This bonus can be applied after a roll is made but before the results are determined. You may only use this ability once per saving throw. This ability may be used three times. Uses left: 3
- Mendevian Commendation (Weapon in the Rift): You have received a medal for your service to Mendev and the Fifth Crusade. For every Mendevian Commendation you have, you gain a cumulative +1 bonus on Charisma-based skill and ability checks made to influence crusaders of Mendev (maximum +3).
- Owed a Favor (Shadows Fall on Absalom): You may gain a +4 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy skill checks during one future scenario set in Absalom. Using this bonus removes this boon from your chronicle sheet - line it through upon use.
- Relentless Aspis Hunter (Snakes in the Fold): You discovered Aspis agents infiltrating the Hao Jin Tapestry, trivializing the Pathfinder Society's many sacrifices to gain inclusive access to the demiplane. You vigilantly sought out the Consortium's base and have aided the Society in getting to the root of the rival group's incursions into the tapestry. Your dedication to stopping the Consortium from exploiting this demiplane for its own benefits manifests as a +2 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls against Aspis agents inside the Hao Jin Tapestry.
- Return the Favor (The Sealed Gate): You not only recovered the arcane foci used to stabilize the Hao Jin Tapestry, but you also did so without the loss of any of the captured Pathfinder agents. You may use this boon to have your body and possessions recovered by a Pathfinder rescue team (Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play 26) at no cost. Once you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Sacred Scorpion Tattoo (Ancients' Anguish): You have earned the trust and respect of Anahita and Ardashir. The girtablilu siblings offer to tattoo a scorpion on your arm, shoulder or neck using cactus flower ink and a scorpion's stinger. If you choose not to be tattooed, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Whenever the tattoo is visible, you gain scorpion empathy (as wild empathy using your character level as your effective druid level, save that it works only on scorpions) and a +2 bonus on Diplomacy checks to influence girtablilus. However, you suffer a permanent -2 penalty on Fortitude saves against girtablilu and scorpion venom.
- Scion of Geb (Lost at Bitter End): You have saved the town of Geb's Rest and your legend has spread far and wide in the nation of Geb. Any future dealings with native Gebbites inside or outside of the country grants you a +1 circumstance bonus to any Charisma-based checks made while dealing with them.
- Time in Dreng's Vaults (Shadows Fall on Absalom): You gain a permanent +2 circumstance bonus on any one Knowledge skill check. (Religion)
- Timelost Chronicler (The Sky Key Solution): You have journeyed through the ancient serpentfolk city of Sessegishoss and witnessed the fall of the Starstone, granting you a remarkable perspective of Golarion's history. You gain a permanent +1 bonus on Knowledge (history) checks from your first-hand knowledge. Once per scenario you may call on the nascent power granted by your exposure to the falling Starstone to find inner greatness, granting you a+1 morale bonus to a single d20 roll. You must declare your use of this power before the roll is made.
- Alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- Arrows (20), 1 gp, 3 lbs
- Backpack, common, 2 gp, 2+14 lbs
- Dusty rose prism, 5000 gp, 0 lbs (in Wayfinder)
- Fez (purple) (from Mahmoud in MotSC), 0,8 gp, 0,5 lbs
- Holy water, 25 gp, 1 lb (In wrist sheath)
- Ioun torch, 75 gp, 0 lbs
- Jingasa of the Fluffy Pathfinder, 0 gp, 0 lbs
- Longbow, 75 gp, 3 lbs
- Outfit, explorer's, 0 gp, 8 lbs
- 1 oil of daylight, 750 gp, 1 lb
- 1 potion of cure light wounds, 50 gp, 0 lbs
- Rope, silk (50 ft), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- 2 spring-loaded wrist sheaths, 2*5 gp, 2 lbs
- Violet Thorny Sphere, 8000, 0 lbs
- Wand of CLW, 2 PRE, 0 lbs. Charges: 0
- Wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 29
- Wand of mage armor, 2 PRE, 0 lbs. Charges: 13
- Wayfinder, 250 gp, 1 lb (slotted with DRP)
Belt Belt of +2 Str & Dex, 10000 gp, 1 lb
Feet Slippers of Spider Climbing, 4800 gp, 0,5 lb
Hand Gauntlets of the skilled maneuver (grapple), 4000 gp, 1 lb
Headband Headband of +4 Wis, 16000 gp, 1 lb
Ring Ring of Protection +2, 8000 gp, 0 lbs
Ring Ring of Foe Focus, 10000 gp, 0 lbs
Shoulders Cloak of Resistance +3, 9000 gp, 1 lb
In backpack (20 lbs)
- 5 acid flask, 50 gp, 5 lbs
- 4 alchemical grease, 4*25 gp, 4 lbs
- 4 alchemist's fire, 80 gp, 4 lb
- 1 antiplague, 25 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 antitoxins, 2*25 gp, 0 lbs
- diamond dust, 100 gp
- 3 holy water, 3*25 gp, 3 lbs
- inkpen, 0,1 gp
- 1 oil of daylight, 750 gp, 0 lbs
- 3 potions of lesser restoration, 300 gp, 0 lbs
- 1 potion of touch of the sea, 50 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 scrolls of lesser restoration, 2*150 gp, 0 lbs
- 1 scroll of haste, 375 gp, 0 lbs
- 10 sheets of rice paper, 10*0,05 gp
- 1 vial of ink, 8 gp
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- Bedroll, 0,5 gp, 5 lbs
- Blanket, 0,1 gp, 3 lbs
- Cold weather outfit, 8 gp, 7 lbs
- Courtier's outfit, 80 gp, 6 lbs
- Hot weather outfit, 8 gp, 4 lbs
- Tent (small), 10 gp, 20 lbs
- 1 trail rations, 0,5 gp, 1 lbs
Wealth: 10454 gp
Encumbrance: 45 lbs. (0-86 lbs. light, 87-173 medium, 174-260 heavy)
Yli viisi tuhatta vuotta ennen Absalomin perustamista azlanttien suuri sankari Savith mestasi käärmejumala Ydersiuksen ja vangitsi tämän syvälle Mwangin unohdettuihin uumeniin, jossa kuollut jumala oli tuomittu etsimään menetettyä päätään ikuisesti.
Kymmenen tuhatta vuotta tämän jälkeen Ydersiuksen muisto elää edelleen viidakon asujaimiston elävässä muistissa - jos nyt varsin muuttuneena lukemattomien vuosien vierittyä. Ngkorodo-heimon jäsenet sotivat yhä vihollisheimoja vastaan paljain käsin ja metsästävät itsensä kokoisia käärmeitä kuristamalla ne hengiltä.
Sana käärmejumalan täpärästi vältetystä paluusta kiiri aikanaan myös suuren maailman unohtamien Ngkorodojen korviin. Tästä kuullessaan muuan nuorukainen päätti lähteä katsomaan sitä maailmaa, jonka lapset olivat jumalan kukistaneet.
Paini ja lähitaistelu ovat N'h'sharille pyhiä; Ngkorodon heimossa ne olivat kaikille yhteinen elinkeino, harrastus, uskonto ja elämäntapa lapsesta pitäen, ja sellaisina ne ovat N'h'sharillekin pysyneet myös viidakon ulkopuolella. Hänen heimonsa miehuusriitti koostuu kuristajakäärmeen hengiltä kuristamisesta, ja täten hänen heimonsa on metsästänyt ja sotinut läpi vuosisatojen. Myös kyky kukistaa vastustaja haluttaessaan vaikka tätä vahingoittamatta on hänelle kiistämätön voimannäyte.
Ulkonäkö ja käytös
N'h'shar on pitkähkö ja lihaksikas ja pukeutuu etupäässä kuvausta kaipaamattomiin matkalaisen vaatteisiin. Hänen ihonsa, tukkansa ja silmänsä ovat kaikki sysimustia ja hänen kehonsa kaikkia näkyviä osia peittävät heimotatuoinnit, jotka esittävät lukuisia taistelevia, toistensa ympärille kietoutuneita käärmeitä. Hänen tiennäyttäjän uransa edetessä tatuoinnit ovat tosin kärsineet haposta ja haavoista. N'h'shar pyrkii pikemminkin esittelemään kuin piilottelemaan tatuointejaan - ovathan ne sentään vaativilla voimannäytöillä ansaittuja. Mikäli sää ja sosiaalinen ympäristö sen sallivat (ja näistä jälkimmäinen ei arjen rutiineissa ole hänelle suuren suuri prioriteetti), N'h'shar kulkee mieluiten täysin paidatta tai vähintäänkin hihat käärittynä ja paidan kauluksen nyörit solmimatta. Sen sijaan hän pitää usein mukanaan ylävartalonsa tai vyötärönsä ympäri kierrettyä korkealaatuista silkkiköysivyyhtiä, jota hän käyttää vihollistensa sitomiseen.
N'h'shar ei ole komistus millään mittapuulla ja hän suhtautuu useimpiin tapaamiinsa hiljaisella mutta paljolti piilottamattomalla ylenkatsonnalla, jolta välttyvät vain hänen pätevinä pitämänsä yksilöt. Hän ottaa avoimet haasteet vastaan, varsinkin painissa. Polutuksen makuun päästyään N'h'shar on tykästynyt kalliisiin varusteisiin; tätä nykyä hänellä on päällään jos jonkin moista blingiä: taikasormus, -otsapanta, -jingasa, -viitta, -sauvoja, sekä kuolleelta karavaanarilta nyysitty ja jingasan päälle tökätty purppuranvärinen fetsi.
Tuoreimmat ja näyttävimmät lisäykset N'h'sharin tatuointeihin esittävät neljää mustaa lohikäärmettä, joita hän oli kuristamassa Iroriumin areenalla. Jo ennestään pollea mwangilainen on tätä nykyä HYVIN TYYTYVÄINEN MIES.
Land of origin: Mwangi Expanse
Nationality: Snake Strangler tribe / Absalom
Weight: 170 lb.
- 1. 4.4.2013. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore
- 2. 18.4.2013. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part II: To Delve the Dungeon Deep
- 3. 2.5.2013. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part III: A Vision of Betrayal
- 4. 8.5.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
- 5. 19.5.2013. Pathfinder Module: Crypt of the Everflame
- 6. 25.5.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-06 Song of the Sea Witch
- 7. 20.6.2013. Scenario 41: The Devil We Know, Part III: Crypt of Fools
- 8. 4.7.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-14: My Enemy's Enemy
- 9. 19.7.2013. Scenario 06: Black Waters
- 10. 22.7.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-08 Among the Gods
- 11. 26.8.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-12 Wonders in the Weave, Part I: The Dog Pharaoh's Tomb
- 12. 30.8.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-14: Wonders in the Weave, Part II: Snakes in the Fold
- 13. 13.9.2013. Scenario 03: Murder on the Silken Caravan
- 14. 15.9.2013. Pathfinder Society Special: Year of the Shadow Lodge
- 15. 10.11.2013. Scenario #56: The Jester's Fraud
- 16. 30.1.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-09: The Traitor's Lodge
- 17. 2.2.2014. Scenario 32: Drow of the Darklands Pyramid
- 18. 16.2.2014. Scenario #2-04: Shadows Fall on Absalom
- 19. 4.3.2014. Pathfinder Society Special: Ruins of Bonekeep, Level One: The Silent Grave (Special: FULL CLEAR BAY BAY)
- 20. 3.4.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-13: Weapon in the Rift
- 21. 15.4.2014. Scenario 26: Lost at Bitter End
- 22. 3.5.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-17: Fate of the Fiend (Grapplattu: stone golem, bulette, lich)
- 23. 28.6.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-20: The Sealed Gate (Grapplattu: kapre. Death by demon!)
- 24. 30.6.2014. Scenario 2-07: The Heresy of Man, Part II: Where Dark Things Sleep (Grapplattu: undead efreeti)
- 25. 17.7.2014. Scenario 2-09: The Heresy of Man, Part III: Beneath Forgotten Sands (Grapplattu: dust digger, huge magma elemental, salamander monk)
- 26. 21.8.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-25: Vengeance at Sundered Crag (Grapplattu: undead wolf, unfettered quadruped eidolon, babau, Tancrad Desimire)
- 27. 29.11.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-00: The Sky Key Solution (Grapplattu: 2 graven guardians of Ydersius, gargantuan anaconda, gug, chuul, coatl, tyrannosaurus, mastodon)
- 28. 12.12.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-11: Ancients' Anguish (Grapplattu: gargantuan animated object, ghul, aghash div)