Male Halfling Ninja, favored class ninja (+3 hp). Alignment N, faction Taldor -> The Exchange
XP: 6, level 3
Player Gastogh (6104-8)
Init. +5; Senses Perception +8
AC 20, ff 14, touch 17
Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3
+2 vs fear effects
+1 Ref to avoid falling
Speed 20 ft.
Melee: dagger +8, d3-1, 19-20
Ranged: sling +8, d3-1, x2. Range 50 ft.
Str 9, Dex 20, Con 12, Int 7, Wis 12, Cha 14
BAB +2; CMB +0; CMD 16
Traits & Feats
- (Race trait) Successful Shirker: You gain a +1 trait bonus on stealth checks and a +3 trait bonus on bluff and diplomacy checks to avoid punishment by a lawful authority.
- (Region trait) Cliff Jumper: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Acrobatics and Climb checks, and on Reflex saves to avoid falling.
- (lvl 1) Skill focus (Stealth)
- (lvl 3) Dodge
Skills, ACP 0
- Acrobatics 12 
- Bluff 6 , +3 to avoid punishment by lawful authority
- Climb 4 
- Diplomacy 6 , +3 to avoid punishment by lawful authority
- Disable device 10 
- Escape artist 10 
- Perception 9 
- Sleight of hand 9 , +2 to hide small items on person
- Stealth 19 
- Use magic device 6 
Languages Common, Halfling
- Allies from Andoran (The Stolen Heir): During your time in Andoran, you acquired one or more allies who will aid Lady Gloriana Morilla in creating a new Army of Exploration. Mustering such a force will require more time before you see it pay off, but you know that Lady Morilla remembers and rewards her allies well.
- Debt of the Kirin (To Delve the Dungeon Deep): You possess a series of trade agreements and letters of credit between any holder of that agreement and a group called the Way of the Kirin.
- Explore, Report, Cooperate (The Wounded Wisp): You have an excellent sense of what makes an exemplary Pathfinder. As a free or immediate action, you may consider whether a particular action you name - such as subduing but not killing an enemy, befriending an NPC, or recovering a particular item - would help realize the goals of the Pathfinder Society. The GM then informs you whether the action's impact would be positive (contributes to meeting a secondary success condition for the scenario), negative (opposes the secondary success condition), or negligible (neither contributes to nor opposes the secondary success condition). If none of these three options accurately reflects the action's impact on the PC's fulfillment of the secondary success conditions, the GM may respond with a phrase of five words or less. Once you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Nemesis of the Aspis (Severing Ties): You are an expert at sabotaging the Aspis Consortium's nefarious schemes. During any scenario in which you encounter the Aspis Consortium, you may, as an immediate action, force an enemy Aspis agent to reroll a single d20 and take the worse result. Once you have used this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Prized Find (The Wounded Wisp): You were instrumental in uncovering a cache of lost records that the Pathfinder Society can use to explore hitherto unknown sites. If you would fail to earn a Prestige Point at the end of an adventure due to failing a success condition, you may cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to remind your superiors of your past breakthroughs and earn the 1 Prestige Point as if you had successfully fulfilled the condition. You may use this boon if you would also gain at least 1 XP for completing the adventure (0.5 XP if you use the slow track advancement option).
Racial traits and class abilities
- Fearless: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against fear. This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by halfling luck.
- Halfling Luck: Halflings receive a +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Keen Senses: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Size: Halflings are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Swift as Shadows: Halflings possess incredible stealth even while moving through obstructed areas. Halflings with this racial trait reduce the penalty for using Stealth while moving by 5, and reduce the Stealth check penalty for sniping by 10. This racial trait replaces sure-footed.
- Weapon Familiarity: Halflings are proficient with slings and treat any weapon with the word “halfling” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Ninja 1: Poison Use: At 1st level, a ninja is trained in the use of poison and cannot accidentally poison herself when applying poison to a weapon.
- Ninja 1: Sneak attack 1d6
- Ninja 2: Trick: Combat feat: Weapon finesse
- Ninja 2: Ki pool: At 2nd level, a ninja gains a pool of ki points, supernatural energy she can use to accomplish amazing feats. The number of points in the ninja’s ki pool is equal to 1/2 her ninja level + her Charisma modifier. As long as she has at least 1 point in her ki pool, she treats any Acrobatics skill check made to jump as if she had a running start. At 10th level, she also reduces the DC of Acrobatics skill checks made to jump by 1/2 (although she still cannot move farther than her speed allows).
- Ninja 3: No Trace (Ex): At 3rd level, a ninja learns to cover her tracks, remain hidden, and conceal her presence. The DC to track a ninja using the Survival skill increases by +1. In addition, her training gives her a +1 insight bonus on Disguise skill checks and on opposed Stealth checks whenever she is stationary and does not take any action for at least 1 round. Every three levels thereafter, the increase to Survival DCs and the bonuses on Disguise and opposed Stealth checks increase by 1.
By spending 1 point from her ki pool, a ninja can make one additional attack at her highest attack bonus, but she can do so only when making a full attack. In addition, she can spend 1 point to increase her speed by 20 feet for 1 round. Finally, a ninja can spend 1 point from her ki pool to give herself a +4 insight bonus on Stealth checks for 1 round. Each of these powers is activated as a swift action. A ninja can gain additional powers that consume points from her ki pool by selecting certain ninja tricks.
On person: 30 lbs, 18,5 without backpack
- 2 acid flasks, 10 gp/kpl, 2 lbs
- 2 alchemist's fires, 20 gp/kpl, 2 lbs
- backpack (masterwork) (small), 50 gp, 1(+10,5) lbs
- dagger (small), 2 gp, 0,5 lbs
- pickpocket's outfit (small), 0 gp, 1,5 lbs
- potion of CLW, 50 gp
- potion of lesser restoration, 300 gp
- potion of touch of the sea, 50 gp
- scroll of lesser restoration, 150 gp
- sling (small)
- 9 sling bullets (small), 2,5 lbs
- studded leather (small), 25 gp, 10 lbs
- wand of CLW, 2 PP. Charges: 50
- whistle, 0,8 gp
In backpack: 10,5 lbs
- bedroll (small), 0,1 gp, 1,25 lbs
- blanket (common) (small), 0,2 gp, 0,25 lbs
- 3 rations, trail, 1,5 gp, 3 lbs
- rope (silk) 50 ft., 10 gp, 5 lbs
- waterskin (small), 1 gp, 1 lb
- cold-weather outfit (small), 8 gp, 2 lbs
- small tent (small), 10 gp, 5 lbs
Money: 2556,65 gp
total weight 30 lbs
carrying capacity: light: 24 lbs. or less, medium: 25-48 lbs, heavy: 49-75 lbs.
- 1. 8.9.2012. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-19 The Icebound Outpost
- 2. 21.9.2012. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part II: To Delve the Dungeon Deep
- 3. 28.1.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-07: Severing Ties
- 4. 22.10.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-04: The Stolen Heir
- 5. 24.1.2014. Scenario 17: Perils of the Pirate Pact
- 6. 16.5.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-10: The Wounded Wisp
Land of origin: Cheliax
Weight: 37 lbs
Eyes: dark brown