Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Superbus Acerbus Ingens
Opparan bardikollegioiden terävimmän lusikkaperkussio-avantgarden soihdunkantaja
Male Halfling Bard (Street Performer) (favored class bard: +3 hp
N small humanoid (halfling)
Player Gastogh (6104-19)
Faction Sovereign Court
Senses Perception +7
AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +2 Dex, +1 size)
Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +6 (+2 vs fear, +4 vs language-dependent, sonic, bardic perf.)
Bard: +1, +3, +3
Ability: +1, +2, +1
Racial: +1, +1, +1
Speed 20 ft
Melee dagger: +3, 1d3, 19-20
Ranged dagger, thrown: +5, 1d3, 19-20
Bardic performance: Disappearing Act: 12 rounds/day, DC 15
Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 18
Base Atk +2; CMB +1; CMD 13
- Cantrips 6: Detect magic, light, prestidigitation, read magic, summon instrument, unwitting ally
- 1st 4/day. Known: Comprehend languages, CLW, libertating command, vanish
- Acrobatics 6 
- Bluff 9 
- Diplomacy 8 , +1 gather info & influence crowds
- Disguise 9 
- Escape artist 6 
- Handle animal
1  Versatile Performance - Perform (percussion)
4 , +1 influence crowds Versatile Performance - Perform (percussion)
- Knowledge (arcane) 5 
- Knowledge (history) 5 
- Knowledge (local) 6 
- Knowledge (planes) 5 
- Knowledge (religion) 5 
- Linguistics 5 
- Perception 7 
- Perform (percussion) 19 
- Sense motive 5 
- Sleight of hand 7 
- Spellcraft 5 
- Stealth 6 
- Use magic device 8 
Languages Common, Elven, Halfling, Tien
- Explore, Report, Cooperate (The Wounded Wisp): You have an excellent sense of what makes an exemplary Pathfinder. As a free or immediate action, you may consider whether a particular action you name - such as subduing but not killing an enemy, befriending an NPC, or recovering a particular item - would help realize the goals of the Pathfinder Society. The GM then informs you whether the action's impact would be positive (contributes to meeting a secondary success condition for the scenario), negative (opposes the secondary success condition), or negligible (neither contributes to nor opposes the secondary success condition). If none of these three options accurately reflects the action's impact on the PC's fulfillment of the secondary success conditions, the GM may respond with a phrase of five words or less. Once you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Impressive Find (House of Harmonius Wisdom): The PAthfinder Society is impressed with your discoveries in Tian Xia. Once you earn 12 or more Fame, your superiors award you one additional Prestige Point (but not Fame) in recognition of your excellence. You cannot have more Prestige Points than Fame, and if you would exceed this maximum, the bonus Prestige Point must be spent immediately or be lost. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Inner Struggle (Between the Lines): Your exposure to a mindscape has given you a unique way to fight off psychic magic. When you fail a saving throw against a mind-affecting compulsion effect, you can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet in order to delay the effect and be stunned until the end of your next turn instead as you attempt to retreat into your own personal mindscape to fight off this hostile magic. As the end of your turn, you can attempt a new saving throw against the effect to end it. If you succeed, the effect ends. If you fail the save, the original effect overpowers your mental defenses and resumes.
- Legacy of a Princess (House of Harmonious Wisdom): You have discovered the lost Summer Palace and interacted with the phantom of Song Rui, one of the last princesses of Imperial Lung Wa. You may call upon Song Rui's dedication as a swift action that lasts for 1 minute. During this time, the first time that you hit a creature with a melee attack each round, you gain a +2 bonus to your AC against that creature until the beginning of your next turn. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Prized Find (The Wounded Wisp): You were instrumental in uncovering a cache of lost records that the Pathfinder Society can use to explore hitherto unknown sites. If you would fail to earn a Prestige Point at the end of an adventure due to failing a success condition, you may cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to remind your superiors of your past breakthroughs and earn the 1 Prestige Point as if you had successfully fulfilled the condition. You may use this boon if you would also gain at least 1 XP for completing the adventure (0.5 XP if you use the slow track advancement option).
- Ragdya's Blessing (The Segang Expedition): Due to the respect you showed to the Vudran god Ragdya's sacred animal, you have received that deity's blessing. You may cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to gain a climb speed of 20 feet for 1d4 rounds. For 1 round after this boon expires, if you would fall due to failing a Climb check, you fall slowly as if affected by feather fall (CL 1st) so long as you remain adjacent to a wall or other solid surface.
- ☐☐☐ Sun Shogun Talismans (House of Harmonious Wisdom): Your return of the sovereign dragon scroll case to Shokuro has impressed the Sun Shogun, and he makes available to you certain magical talismans normally available only to his trusted agents. You may purchase a talisman of freedom (900 gp), talisman of good fortune (1680 gp), or talisman of warrior's courage (450 gp). When you purchase a talisman in this way, note that it is a Sun Shogun's talisman and mark off one box. Sun Shogun's talismans function as normal except that you may, as an immediate action, prevent a talisman from activating when it would otherwise do so, allowing you to save its magic for later. When you have purchased a total of 3 Sun Shogun talismans of any type, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- The Court Grows (Baron Bomande Rudyahm; Sovereign Court Faction): You have impressed an influential aristocrat from Alkenstar and taken an important step in recruiting him into the Sovereign Court. You have received a praise-laden letter of reference from your contact, and if you show this letter to an aristocrat native to the Inner Sea region, you gain a +2 bonus on any Diplomacy check made to influence him or her. You may also check the box included with this boon to use the letter in requisitioning a valuable tool while in Alkenstar; acquire any one item worth 150 gp or less for free. The item is a gift and has no resale value. The letter of reference provides no further benefits once you have checked the box, but the boon may grant other benefits in future adventures.
- Vanity: Herald (2 PP)
- Warm Friend in a Cold Land (From Under Ice): You have befriended Uliyara, a stilyagi Jadwiga, and she proves to be a valuable ally in Irrisen. Whenever you are in Irrisen, you can apply a +2 circumstance bonus on all Diplomacy checks. You may additionally bring Uliyara along with you on one mission to any location, allowing her to grant you the effects of this boon outside of Irrisen. When you use this boon outside of Irrisen, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- (social) Savant: +2 perform (percussion)
- (combat) Reactionary: +2 init
- (lvl 1) Skill focus (perform (percussion))
- (lvl 3) Improved Initiative
Special qualities and class abilities
- Bardic Performance
- Disappearing Act (Su): A street performer can use performance to divert attention from an ally. All creatures within 30 feet that fail a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the bard’s level + the bard’s Cha modifier) treat one creature chosen by the bard as if it were invisible. This performance affects one additional creature at 5th level and every 6 levels thereafter. If the targets take any action that would cause them to become visible, they become visible to everyone. The bard cannot use this ability on himself. This ability is a mind-affecting effect that requires visual components. This performance replaces inspire courage.
- Distraction (Su): At 1st level, a bard can use his performance to counter magic effects that depend on sight. Each round of the Distraction, he makes a Perform (act, comedy, dance, or oratory) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by an illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack may use the bard’s Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the Distraction is already under the effect of a non-instantaneous illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it sees the Distraction, but it must use the bard’s Perform check result for the save. Distraction does not work on effects that don’t allow saves. Distraction relies on visual components.
- Fascinate (Su): At 1st level, a bard can use his performance to cause one or more creatures to become fascinated with him. Each creature to be fascinated must be within 90 feet, able to see and hear the bard, and capable of paying attention to him. The bard must also be able to see the creatures affected. The Distraction of a nearby combat or other dangers prevents the ability from working. For every three levels a bard has attained beyond 1st, he can target one additional creature with this ability. Each creature within range receives a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the bard’s level + the bard’s Cha modifier) to negate the effect. If a creature’s saving throw succeeds, the bard cannot attempt to fascinate that creature again for 24 hours. If its saving throw fails, the creature sits quietly and observes the performance for as long as the bard continues to maintain it. While fascinated, a target takes a –4 penalty on skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat to the target allows the target to make a new saving throw against the effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a weapon at the target, automatically breaks the effect. Fascinate is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting ability. Fascinate relies on audible and visual components in order to function.
- Harmless Performer (Su): At 3rd level, a street performer can use performance to appear meek and unworthy of being attacked. While using this performance, whenever an enemy targets the street performer, the enemy must succeed at a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the bard’s level + the bard’s Cha bonus) or be unable to attack the bard this round, as per sanctuary. The enemy loses the attack that targeted the bard, but may spend additional attacks targeting other creatures. If the opponent was targeting the street performer with a spell, it must succeed at a concentration check at the same DC or lose the spell. If this check succeeds, it may target another creature with the spell instead. This mind-affecting ability requires audible or visual components.
- Fearless: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against fear. This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by halfling luck.
- Gladhanding: A street performer earns double the normal amount of money from Perform checks. As a standard action, he may use a Bluff check in place of a Diplomacy check to improve a creature’s attitude for 1 minute, after which its attitude becomes one step worse than originally. This ability replaces countersong.
- Halfling Luck: Halflings receive a +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Ingratiating: Halflings often survive at the whims of larger, more aggressive races. Because of this, they go out of their way to make themselves more useful, or at least entertaining, to larger folk. Halflings with this racial trait gain a +2 bonus on skill checks for a single Perform skill of their choice, and Perform is always a class skill for them. They also gain a +2 bonus on Craft and Profession checks. This racial trait replaces keen senses and sure-footed. Chosen: percussion
- (Street Performer 1) Streetwise: A street performer gains a bonus equal to half his level on Bluff, Disguise, Knowledge (local), and Sleight of Hand checks, Diplomacy or Intimidate checks made to influence crowds, and Diplomacy checks to gather information (minimum +1). This replaces bardic knowledge.
- (Bard 2) Versatile Performance: Percussion
- (Bard 2) Well-Versed (Ex): At 2nd level, the bard becomes resistant to the bardic performance of others, and to sonic effects in general. The bard gains a +4 bonus on saving throws made against bardic performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects.
- Weapon Familiarity: Halflings are proficient with slings and treat any weapon with the word “halfling” in its name as a martial weapon.
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- backpack (masterwork)(small), 50 gp, 1 lb
- Cloak of Resistance +1, 1000 gp, 1 lb
- dagger (small), 2 gp, 0,5 lbs
- dagger (small), 2 gp, 0,5 lbs
- leather armor (small), 10 gp, 7,5 lbs
- outfit (courtier's)(small) + 100 gp jewelry including ice diamonds, 130 gp, 1,5 lb
- pair of masterwork spoons (musical instrument), 100 gp, 0,75 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath (small), 5 gp, 0,5 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath (small), 5 gp, 0,5 lbs
- wand of CLW, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 46
In backpack 9 lbs
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- 3 trail rations, 3 lbs
- waterskin, 1 gp, 1 lb
- bedroll (small), 1 sp, 1,25 lbs
- blanket (small), 5 sp, 0,75 lbs
- furs (small), 12 gp, 1,25 lbs
Wealth 1735,4 gp
Encumbrance 28,5 lb. with backpack (28 or less light, 29-57 lb. medium, 58-86 lb. heavy)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
- 1. 30.1.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-10: The Wounded Wisp
- 2. 17.5.2015. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore
- 3. 22.5.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-18: From Under Ice
- 4. 12.3.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-08: The Segang Expedition
- 5. 8.4.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-16: House of Harmonious Wisdom (Special: Kaikki meni putkeen 👌)
- 6. 8.4.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-01: Between the Lines
Land of origin: Taldor
Weight: 34 lbs