Starfinder Society -hahmot?
The galaxy is vast and ready for exploration!
Male Ghoran Spacefarer Biohacker 6
Alignment CG Medium Plant (Ghoran)
Init +9 (+5 Dex, +4 feat)
Senses limited telepathy with a range of 30 feet, Perception + 10
KAC 20, EAC 20, AC vs CMB 23 (+5 EAC/+5 KAC armor, +5 Dex)
Fort +6 (+1 Con, +5 Biohacker), Ref +8 (+5 Dex, +2 Biohacker, +1 resistance), Will +5 (+1 Wis, +2 Biohacker, +2 studious)
+2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep, and stunning effects, unless the effect specifies that it is effective against plants.
Speed 30 ft.
Melee +10 Survival Knife 1d4+3
Ranged +11 Caustoject, Liquidator 1d4+5 (30-Acid)
- Basic Inhibitor: A basic inhibitor biohack hinders a creature’s physiology or material function. The effect of an inhibitor lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + your key ability score modifier (minimum 1 round) unless it states otherwise. You begin play knowing this basic inhibitor biohack; when you use it, select an effect:
- The target takes a –2 penalty to AC.
- You reduce the target’s DR by 5. At 9th level, you instead reduce it by 10. At 17th level, you instead reduce it by 15.
- You reduce the target’s resistance to one type of energy (your choice) by 5. At 9th level, you instead reduce it by 10. At 17th level, you instead reduce it by 15.
- Minor Inhibitor:
- A minor inhibitor biohack imposes a slight hindrance on a target: the target takes a –1 penalty to attack rolls for a number of rounds equal to 3 + your key ability score.
- Medicinals (3 per rest, DC 14):
- Analgesic: If you take or are injected with an analgesic, you are flat-footed for 1 round per tier of the medicinal. , an
- Antitoxin: When you take or are injected with an antitoxin, you gain a bonus (equal to 3 + the medicinal’s tier) to saving throws against poison for a number of hours equal to its tier.
- Sedative: A tier 1 sedative deals 1d4 nonlethal damage
- Antiemetics: When you take or are injected with an antiemetic, you gain a bonus (equal to the medicinal’s tier) to saving throws to avoid becoming sickened or nauseated for 10 minutes per tier of the medicinal. If you are currently suffering one of these conditions and the effect allows a saving throw to negate, an antiemetic allows you to immediately attempt a new saving throw.
- Coagulants: When you take or are injected with a coagulant, you gain immunity to the bleeding condition for 1 minute per tier of the medicinal, but you also take a penalty equal to the medicinal’s tier to Acrobatics and Athletics checks and to Reflex saves for that duration.
Str 10, Dex 20 , Con 13, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10
Base Atk +4
Skills acp 0; Total skill ranks: 6x (4Biohacker + 4 Int) = 48
- Bluff(Cha)c +7 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, +0 Cha)
- Computers(Int)c +12 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, +3 Int, +2 racial)
- Culture(Int)c +9 (+3 skill, +3 class skill, +3 Int)
- Diplomacy(Cha)c +4 (+1 skill, +3 class skill, +0 Cha)
- Engineering(Int)c +12 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, +3 Int, +2 racial)
- Life Science(Int)c +9 (+1 skill, +3 class skill, +3 Int, +2 insight)
- Medicine(Int)c +12 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, +3 Int, +2 insight)
- Perception(Int for Sky)c (4) +10
- Physical Science(Int)c +11 (+2 skill, +3 class skill, +3 Int, +2 insight, +1 theme)
- Profession ?(Int) c
- Sense Motive(Int for Sky)c (1) +7
- Sleight of Hand(Dex)c
Languages Common, Vesk, Aklo, Kasatha, Brethedan, Azlanti, Terran
- 1: Weapon Focus (Small Arms), Proficiencies: Armor (Light armor), Weapons (Basic melee weapons, small arms, and grenades)
- 3: Double Tap, Weapon Specialization
- 5: Improved Initiative
Class Features Biohacker:
- Biohacks, custom microlab, injection expert (+1),
- Primary field of study (Genetics):
- Booster: You temporarily boost a living creature (one that does not have the unliving universal creature rule) to improve the acuity of its hearing, granting the subject the benefits of blindsense (sound) with a range of 60 feet. If the creature already has blindsense, it instead gains the benefit of the Blind‑Fight feat. This benefit lasts for 60 minutes.
- Inhibitor: You deliver a DNA-twisting or material-altering chemical nanite compound into a creature’s body, imparting vulnerability to one type of energy (your choice). If the creature is immune to that energy type, this inhibitor temporarily removes that immunity and gives the creature resistance 20 to that type of energy. If the creature has resistance to that energy type, this effect instead reduces its resistance by 10 (minimum 0). This biohack does not remove a creature’s resistance or immunity to natural hazards or environments, only to damage from energy attacks, spells, and other abilities.
- Scientific method (Studious): Your mind is a fortress of information that can rarely be breached. You gain a +1 bonus to Will saving throws. This bonus increases to +2 at 3rd level, +3 at 8th level, and +4 at 16th level. You also gain a +1 insight bonus to Life Science, Medicine, and Physical Science checks. This bonus increases by 1 at 3rd level, and every 4 levels thereafter. Additionally, you can add your Intelligence modifier instead of your Wisdom modifier to Perception and Sense Motive checks.
- Spark Of Ingenuity (Ex): Possible permutations and offshoots of your formulas constantly run through your mind. Once per day, you can alter one of your biohacks to work in a different way, determined by your scientific method. You can do this one additional time per day at 9th level and at 15th level. If you are a studious biohacker, you can expend two uses of your biohack ability to combine the effect of two basic or minor biohacks (or one of each) into a single effect. This takes no additional time and allows a creature to be under the effects of two different basic or minor booster or inhibitor biohacks simultaneously. If the two effects have different durations, each effect ends after its normal time limit, though any with a duration measured in rounds last 1 round longer than normal.
- Medication Mastery (Ex):
- You can quickly turn the compounds and catalysts in your custom microlab into medicinals. You can create an analgesic, an antitoxin, or a sedative with an item level no higher than your biohacker level. If you are a studious biohacker, you can also make antiemetics and coagulants. These medicinals are highly unstable and cannot be stored for later use or used by anyone else. You can add one of these medicinals to any attack you make with an injection weapon as part of the action to make the attack or attacks, but you can’t add a biohack of any kind to the same attack. You can use this ability a number of times equal to your key ability score, and you regain all expended uses of this ability (up to your maximum) when you take a 10-minute rest to recover Stamina Points.
- Field Dressing (Ex):
- As a standard action, you can use your custom microlab to quickly render medical aid to an adjacent willing or unconscious creature. If you are an instinctive biohacker, the target regains a number of Stamina Points equal to your key ability score modifier. If you are a studious biohacker, the target regains a number of Hit Points equal to your key ability score modifier. This number increases to 1d6 + your key ability score modifier at 4th level, and to 2d8 + your key ability score modifier at 8th level. You must have your custom microlab in your possession to use this ability, and you can use it a number of times per day equal to your key ability score modifier. Regardless of what type of biohacker you are, once a creature has benefited from your field dressing, they cannot benefit from your field dressing again until they take a 10-minute rest to recover Stamina Points.
- Painful Injection:: Half of key stat to damage on injection weapons
- Willower: Willowers are Medium plants and have an ability score adjustment of +2 Intelligence.
- Psychosynthesis: Instead of light, some ghorans’ outer layers are sensitive to thoughts and emotions. Ghorans with this trait gain limited telepathy with a range of 30 feet. Additionally, they can avoid starvation by spending at least 8 total hours a day within 120 feet of a creature that doesn’t have the unliving trait and that has an Intelligence and Wisdom score of at least 10. This replaces photosynthesis.
- Delicious: Ghorans take a –2 penalty to attack rolls and Acrobatics checks to escape a grapple against a creature that uses the grab ability with a bite natural weapon.
- Limited Plant Benefits: Despite being plant creatures, ghorans don’t gain the standard immunities associated with creatures of the plant type. Instead, they gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep, and stunning effects, unless the effect specifies that it is effective against plants.
- Past-Life Knowledge: Choose two skills from the following list: Computers, Culture, Engineering, Life Science, Medicine, Mysticism, Physical Science, and Profession (each Profession chosen separately). The ghoran adds the chosen skills to their list of class skills or gains a +2 racial bonus to checks with those skills if they are already class skills.
Theme: Spacefarer (+1 Con)
- Theme Knowledge (1st): You are obsessed with distant worlds, and you always mentally catalog everything you learn about new and strange places so you can recall it when you need it most. Additionally, you use your knowledge of biology and topology to inure yourself to alien hazards. Reduce the DC of Physical Science checks to recall knowledge about strange new worlds or features of space by 5. Physical Science is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Physical Science checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Constitution at character creation.
Combat gear Survival Knife
Other gear Battery, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Industrial Backpack
,Mk 1 Serum of Healing, Engineering kit, Hacking kit, Navigators tools, Professional tools, Trapsmiths tools, Rider’s kit, Field rations for 1 week (1), R2E (ready to eat) x 10
Encumbrance 10 bulk w/o backpack, 12 bulk. w/backpack 5( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
Skills to Identify Creatures:
|Monstrous humanoid||Life Science|
- aloitusraha 1000,
- Knife, Survival 95,analog, operative
- Battery 60
- Serum of Healing Mk1x3 150
- Caustoject, Liquidator 225
- Professional Clothing 5
- Industrial Backpack 25
- Second Skin 250
- Food 10xR2E = 10
- 3x tool kit (engineering, navigator, trapsmith) = 60
- Needler Pistol 105
- Darts (25kpl) 20
- The types of tool kits are: engineering kit (Engineering checks without one take a –2 penalty), navigator’s tools (grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering), rider’s kit (provides a +4 bonus to Survival checks to ride
creatures), and trapsmith’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Engineering or Mysticism checks to arm or disarm traps). = 20*5 = 100
- Double Tap: Benefit: As a standard action, you can take a single attack action to make a double-tap attack with a small arm. This attack gains a +1 bonus to the attack roll, and your bonus to damage from Weapon Specialization is equal to your character level (rather than half your character level). The small arm used cannot have the blast, explode, flexible line, line, unwieldy, or wide line weapon special properties, or any other property that allows it to attack multiple targets or an area in a single attack. This attack cannot benefit from the boost, guided, or variant boost weapon special properties, or any other ability or effect that is a move action and alters the effect of your attack or damage. This expends ammunition equal to two attack rolls, and if you cannot expend that ammunition, you cannot use this ability.
- Hipat: SP(1x Biohacker 6, 2xCon 0)= 6, HP(1xBiohacker 6, Race 6)= 12
- Resolve: Int 3, 1/2 lvl 1 = 4