- Use point buy 20
- Feats Combat Expertise, Deadly Aim and Power Attack are given for free if all prerequisites are met.
One of the character's traits should be selected from the campaign traits. Only relevant to book 1.
- Starting wealth according to 1st level character average
- Max hitpoints on first level
- Starting languages, you get your native language as a bonus language
- Crossbows fire to touch-AC in the first half of their range increment. For example if the light crossbows range is 60ft, it fires to touch AC for the first 30ft.
- 5-foot step provokes Attack of Opportunity, Acrobatics can be used to avoid this. As an exception, a natural 1 is always a fail and natural 20 is always a success regardless of Acrobatics result.
- Hitpoints rolled with dice. Less than half rolls can be rerolled. Example if you roll 3 from a d8 you can reroll.
- Significant enemies can have Legendary Resistances, that can be used to automatically succeed on a savingthrow. Enemies can have up to five uses daily, depending on significance of enemy.
- Significant enemies may also have Legendary actions. The actions can be as immediate actions between players turns. Action can be used like any standard action (move, attack, cast spell, use abilities etc.). Full round actions use two legendary actions. Legendary actions cannot be used before and after the same players turn. Legendary actions reset at the beginning of the enemy's turn. Enemies can have up to 3 legendary actions.
- Ready action does not change initiative order, only full turn delay does
- What about hitpoints and starting wealth? Sazmo 2017-08-25 15:00
- Hitpoints and wealth logged Evilkele 2017-08-25 21:26