Yrmy on ollut hyvällä tuulella viime aikoina. Hän suoriutui koitoksesta hiljattain. Hän osallistui hyviin taisteluihin hiljattain. Hän sai kehuja hiljattain. Hän osallistui hyviin taisteluihin hiljattain. Hän osallistui tympäännyttävään koulutukseen hiljattain. Hän matkusti aavikolla hiljattain. Hän on Gorumin sunnuntaiseuraaja. Hän on polunnäyttäjien jäsen. Yrmy pitää arvometalleista, jalokivistä, teräksestä, kirveistä, kuivasta mullasta, panssaripiikeistä ja pirtusta. Hän vihaa jättiläisiä. Hän on vastenmielinen. Hän on hilpeä. Hän on lyhytpinnainen. Hän tarvitsee alkoholia selvitäkseen työpäivästä. Hän pitää ulkona työskentelystä ja nurisee kylmää säätä vain lievästi.
Male Dwarf Unchained Barbarian (Armored Hulk), favored class barbarian (+8 hp). Alignment CN, faction Sczarni -> The Exchange
XP: 22, level 8
Player Gastogh (6104-10)
Total damage taken: 1980+11 ability
- 35 acid
- 2 bleed
- 30 cold
- 63 electricity
- 33 fall
- 223 fire
- 26 negative energy
- 42 non-lethal
- 20 plasma
- 6 sonic
- 1615 weapon
- 7 untyped
- 6 Con
- 2 Cha
- 2 Str
- 1 Wis
Drinks consumed: 144 (kappalehinta)
- 64 ale (good) (1 sp)
- 1 ale (luglurch) (4 sp)
- 45 ale (normal) (4 cp)
- 10 applejack (8 cp)
- 3 dwarven stout (4 cp)
- 14 mead (5 cp)
- 1 rumboozle (1 sp)
- 5 wine (common) (33 cp)
- 4 wine (loot), (free)
- 1 wine (Special!) (500 gp)
Init. +3; Senses Perception +9, NO darkvision
AC 22, ff 19, touch 13. (-2 RAEG, +1 vs charge, +4 vs giants)
HP 139 (+16 RAEG)(DR 1/-)
Fort +16, Ref +7, Will +4. +2 F/W when RAEGing
Abil: +7, +3, +0
Barb: +6, +2, +2
Cloak: +2, +2, +2
Feat: +1, +0, +0
+2 racial vs spells, SLA's and poison
+4 trait vs alcohol and the effects of cold environments
+2 trait vs poison and drugs
+1 trait on all saves against cold effects
+1 Ref vs trample attacks
If fall below 0 hit points, one point of lethal damage becomes nonlethal. Stabilize automatically.
Speed 30 ft. base, 30 ft. swim, 25 ft. in armor
Water breathing (from amulet)
Melee: +1 greataxe w/ PA: +9/+4, d12+14
Melee: +1 greataxe, PA, rage: +11/+6, d12+16
+1 att and dmg vs charging creatures
Rage rounds: 25/day.
Ignore a construct's hardness and DR once per scenario. Declare before rolling attack
Str 16, Dex 16, Con 22, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 5
BAB +8; CMB +11; CMD 24
+1 CMB & CMD on overrun
+4 CMD vs bull rush & trip while standing on ground
Traits, Feats, RAEG Powers
- (Equipment trait) Iron Liver: You gain a +2 trait bonus on Fortitude saves against poison and drugs, and a +4 trait bonus on Fortitude saves to avoid the effects of alcohol.
- (Faith trait) Ease of Faith: You gain a +1 bonus on Diplomacy checks, and Diplomacy is always a class skill for you.
- (Region trait) Frostborn: You gain a +4 trait bonus on any savings throws made to resist the effects of cold environments, as well as a +1 trait bonus on all saving throws against cold effects.
- (Social trait) Friend in Every Town: You gain a +1 trait bonus on all Knowledge (local) checks and Diplomacy checks. One of these skills (Knowledge (local)) is always a class skill for you.
- (lvl 1) Tribal scars (Bear Belt): +6 hp, +1 Fort, +2 intimidate
- (lvl 2 RAEG) Smasher (Ex): Whenever the barbarian attempts a sunder combat maneuver or makes an attack against an unattended object, she ignores 1 point of the object’s hardness per barbarian level she has.
- (lvl 3) Toughness
- (lvl 4 RAEG) Regenerative Stance (Ex): The barbarian can continually replenish her health. At the start of her turn, she regains 1 temporary hit point for every 4 levels she has (up to 5 hit points per round), but this cannot give her more than her maximum temporary hit points from rage. This is a stance rage power. A barbarian must be at least 4th level to select this rage power.
- (lvl 5) Power attack
- (lvl 6 RAEG) Ground Breaker (Ex): Once per rage, the barbarian can attack the floor around her as a standard action. This attack automatically hits and deals damage normally. If the barbarian manages to deal more damage than the floor’s hardness, the space she occupies and all of the squares adjacent to her become difficult terrain. Creatures in these squares, except the barbarian, must make a DC 15 Reflex save or be knocked prone.
- (lvl 7) Extra Traits
- (lvl 9 RAEG) Guarded Life (Ex): While raging, if the barbarian is reduced below 0 hit points, 1 hit point of lethal damage per barbarian level is converted to nonlethal damage. If the barbarian is at negative hit points due to lethal damage, she immediately stabilizes.
Skills, ACP -3
- Acrobatics 8 
- Climb 8 
- Diplomacy 3 , +4 (ci) to gather info in Zjarra & City of Brass
- Intimidate 3 
- Knowledge (local) 3 , +4 (ci) regarding Zjarra
- Perception 9 
- Ride 7 
- Survival 4 
- Swim 7 
+2 (ci) on all Cha-based skills w/ Five Kings dwarves
+2 Know (arcana) to identify constructs
Languages Common, Dwarven
- ☐ Azlanti Historian (Beyond Azlant Ridge): You rescued Juliet Dias and her team from a xacarba's influence, and prevented the xacarba from unleashing itself on the Mwangi expanse. You gain a +1 bonus on all Knowledge (history) checks pertaining to Azlant, and a +2 bonus on Linguistics checks to interpret Azlanti writing. Check off the box next to this boon to gain a +2 bonus on any Knowledge (history) check before rolling. This bonus stacks with the bonus on Knowledge checks about Azlanti history, to a total of +3.
- Back to the Grave (Risen from the Sands): While exploring the tomb of Pharaoh Sekh-pa-Mefer III, you encountered many undead creatures, and with each one you and your companions vanquished, you learned another trick to destroy them even more quickly. You can use this boon as a swift action to gain a +1 insight bonus on attack rolls made against undead creatures. Each time you successfully hit an undead creature, this bonus increases by +1 (maximum +3). This boon lasts for 5 rounds. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle Sheet.
- ☐☐☐ Brass Tycoon (Exchange Faction) (Cleansed with Fire): The Exchange has established a profitable foothold on the Plane of Fire, and you have dedicated considerable attention to making sure all goes smoothly. You are so practiced in negotiating with fiery creatures that flames practically obey your spoken commands. You can check a box that precedes this boon before attempting a saving throw against an effect that deals fire damage or has the fire descriptor to roll the save twice and take the higher result; if you speak Ignan, you extend this benefit against the effect to your allies (maximum one ally per Fire Affinity boon this character has earned). Alternatively, when you or an adjacent ally cast a spell with the fire descriptor, you can check a box to apply the Selective Spell metamagic feat to the spell without changing its spell level or casting time (maximum one square excluded per Fire Affinity boon this character has earned).
- ☐☐ Clockwork Insight (Graves of Crystalmaw Pass): Your time in the temple of Brigh has given you insight into complicated mechanisms. You can check a box that precedes this boon as a part of attempting a Disable Device check to disarm a trap to roll 1d6 and add the result to the result of your Disable Device check. You can instead check a box to grant yourself the ability to attempt a single Disable Device check against a magical trap, even if you would not normally be able to do so. Alternatively, you can check a box when a trap triggers to add 1d6 to your AC or on your saving throw against the trap. When you check the last box, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Clockwork Spy (Murder's Mark): This collection of junk started out as a neat pile but has since been spread evenly around Yrmy's chambers at the Grand Lodge. It now spends its days collecting dust and other filth.
- Earth Affinity (Graves of Crystalmaw Pass): Your connection to elemental earth has grown stronger over the course of your recent adventures. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with other boons or play a role in future adventures - especially those set on the Elemental Planes.
- ☐ Efreeti Arcana (Cleansed with Fire): You have studied powerful efreeti magic gathered over generations. Between adventures, you can check the box that precedes this boon to scribe (or teach to your familiar) two spells whose spell levels cannot exceed the highest-level spell you can cast. You can instead scribe three such spells so long as they each have the fire descriptor. This does not allow you to learn spells to which you would not otherwise have access, such as due to your class or race. Alternatively, you can check the box to cast scorching ray as a spell-like ability (CL 7th).
Enlightened Ambassador (Test of Tar Kuata): Even in your short time at Tar Kuata, you have learned a few practical tricks from the Iroran monks. As a move action, you can enter a meditative trance that makes your senses more acute, your reflexes faster, and your mind more focused. The trance lasts for 1 hour, and you can end it (no action) at any point during this time to gain one of the following benefits: gian a +4 insight bonus on a saving throw against a mind-affecting effect, increase your speed by 10 feet for 1 round, or ignore concealment when making attacks for 1 round. When your trance ends, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Exceptional Deeds (Race to Seeker's Folly): Choose two from the Chronicle sheet, usable in Sanctum of the Sages.
- Fire Affinity (The Cindersworn Pact): Your connection to elemental fire has grown stronger over the course of your recent adventure. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with other boons or play a role in future adventure - especially those set on the elemental planes.
- Fire Affinity (Cleansed with Fire): Your connection to elemental fire has grown stronger over the course of your recent adventure. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with other boons or play a role in future adventure - especially those set on the elemental planes.
- ☐☐☐ Gauntlet Pin (The Gauntlet!): You have braved the infamous Gauntlet, survived, and earned a platinum pin to commemorate your deed! Word of your exploits spreads throughout the Society, inspiring your comrades and giving you the confidence to overcome future challenges. You can check a box that precedes this boon to perform one of the following
- Reain 1 expended Prestige Point
- Gain the benefits of heroism for 4 hours as a standard action.
- As a move action, inspire your companions, functioning as a 7th-level bard's inspire courage bardic performance for 7 rounds.
- ☐☐☐ Grave Treader's Inspiration (Graves of Crystalmaw Pass): Grave Treader shared some of her wisdom and knowledge with you, which you can apply at opportune moments. You can check a box that precedes this boon to use inspiration, as per the investigator ability (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 31). If you already have inspiration, you can check a box to increase your inspiration die step by one step (from 1d6 to 1d8, or 1d8 to 1d10) for one roll.
- Hero of the Day (The Bronze House Reprisal): Organizations throughout Magnimar are grateful for your efforts in thwarting the Aspis Consortium's fire attack. Magnimar's Golemworks offers you training in fighting constructs. You gain a +2 on Knowledge (arcana) checks to identify constructs. Once per scenario, you may ignore a construct's hardness and DR for one attack. You must declare that you are using this ability before you roll the attack roll.
- Hero of the Five Kings (Beggar's Pearl): For helping Torvic (and thus dwarves everywhere) find the Gallery of Wonders, you have gained a small amount of fame with the dwarves of the Five Kings Mountains. When dealing with any dwarf from that region from now on, you gain a +2 circumstance bonus on all Charisma-based checks.
- Masterful Performance (Murder's Mark): As a reward for exonerating the Umbra Carnival, Amara Delisen taught you a few tricks of stage presence and misdirection. You gian one of the following benefits, chosen at the time you use this ability (a swift action): a +3 bonus on a Bluff check to feint in combat or create a diversion to hide, a +3 bonus on an Intimidate check to demoralize an opponent, a +3 bonus on any Sleight of Hand check, or a +1 bonus to the caster level and DC of any one illusion spell you cast. When you use this ability, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Mwangi Exports (The Exchange Faction) (By Way of Bloodcove): Your faction's ability to import goods to and export goods from the Mwangi Expanse without the Aspis Consortium's oversight makes it possible to undercut the competition. It's only a matter of time before the authorities in Bloodcove catch on and take additional precautions, but in the meantime you enjoy cheaper prices on Garundi products. You can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet when purchasing an item found on one of your Chronicle sheets to reduce its cost by 10%. If you use this boon with another ability that allows you to reduce an item's cost, the two effects stack to a maximum reduction of 15%.
- Mythic Pathfinder (Race to Seeker's Folly): Mythic, 2 exceptional deeds, +2 Con, +12 Hit Points, Hard to Kill (Ex), Mythic Power (Su) 9/day, Surge (Su), Amazing Initiative (Ex), Recuperation (Ex). Usable in Sanctum of the Sages.
- ☐☐ Pathfinder's Excellence (Combat) (Siege of Serpents): Before making an attack, you may check one of the boxes preceding this boon in order to roll the attack twice and use the better result. If the attack is against a member of the Aspis Consortium or someone directly in the Consortium's employ, the critical threat range of the attack doubles; this benefit doesn't stack with any other effect that expands the critical threat range of a weapon (such as the Improved Critical feat). Once you check the last box, cross this entire boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- ☐☐ Pathfinder's Excellence (Resilience) (Siege of Serpents): As a swift action, you can check one of the boxes preceding this boon to gain a number of temporary hit points equal to 1d8 plus twice your character level. These temporary hit points last for 10 minutes and do not stack with any other temporary hit points. So long as you have at least 1 of these temporary hit points remaining, you also have DR 2/- against attacks made by members of the Aspis Consortium and anyone in their direct employ. Alternatively, as a standard action you can check a box in order to heal 1d2 points of ability damage to one ability score. Once you check the last box, cross this entire boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Recovered Treasures (The Bronze House Reprisal): When you departed the Bronze House, you carried with you one of its most valuable treasures.
You may purchase the item below that your party decided to keep. You may also pay 2 Prestige Points per item to unlock access to the other two items in this boon. You must make the decision to unlock these items when you receive this Chronicle Sheet.
- Amulet of the god caller (gills, swim; 6,000 gp; neck slot): The wearer of this amulet grows a pair of gills, and can breathe underwater indefinitely. She also gains a swim speed equal to her base land speed.
- ☑ Righteous Redemption (From the Tome of Righteous Repose): Thanks to your work bringing a lost hero's legacy to light, key leaders of the crusader nation of Lastwall have begun seeing Pathfinders less as ruffians and more as potential allies. Between adventures or while in Lastwall, you can check the box that precedes this boon to requisition one of the following: a satchel containing six flasks of holy water and an oil of bless weapon; two scrolls of lesser restoration; a combat-trained warhorse (heavy or light) with a military saddle, bit, bridle, and week of feed; a masterwork longsword; or a masterwork lance. This gear is yours to do with as you please, but it has an effective resale value of 0 gp.
- Slitherbane (Beyond Azlant Ridge): lol
- Tar Kuata Initiate (Test of Tar Kuata): Monk retraining stuff.
- ☐☐☐ Worthy Foe (From the Tome of Righteous Repose): Lastwall is the Inner Sea's bulwark against countless evils, and you have proven yourself against a local villain. As a swift action, you can check a box that precedes this boon to gain one of two benefits against enemies that correspond to the threat you defeated. First, you can choose to gain a +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls against such creatures, as well as a +2 dodge bonus to AC against such creatures' attacks. Alternatively, you can gain a +2 bonus on caster level checks to overcome those creatures' spell resistance, increase the save DC of your spells and abilities against those creatures by 1, and gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against those creatures' spells and abilities. Either benefit lasts until the beginning of your next turn.
- Tusks: You gain the benefits above against magical beasts and humanoids with the orc subtype.
- Vanity (2 PP) Foreign Contact: Elemental ooze aristocrat in Zjarra
- Vanity (2 PP) Foreign Contact: Fire dwarf (azer) in the City of Brass
- The Wraithsoul Recovery (The Gauntlet!): Knowledge stuffs. Summoning stuffs. No Yrmy stuffs.
- Zjarran Entrepreneur (The Cindersworn Pact): You have established yourself as an upstanding businessperson in the cosmopolitan trading hub of Zjarra on the Plane of Fire. You gain a bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy checks equal to the number of Fire Affinity boons you have earned when interacting with creatures that speak Ignan or Kelish. When a creature that speaks Ignan or Kelish would cause enough damage to kill you, you can check the box that precedes this boon to instead be reduced to -1 hit point and be stable; for your reputation alone, the creature spares you death, though if you resume fighting, it won't extend the same mercy twice.
Special qualities and class abilities
- Defensive Training: Dwarves gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
- Giant Hunter: Dwarves with this racial trait gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoids with the giant subtype. Furthermore, they gain a +2 bonus on Survival checks to find and follow tracks made by humanoids with the giant subtype. This racial trait replaces the hatred racial trait.
- Greed: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks made to determine the price of non-magical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
- Hardy: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Rock Stepper: Dwarves with this racial trait can skillfully negotiate rocky terrain. They can ignore difficult terrain created by rubble, broken ground, or steep stairs when they take a 5-foot step. This racial trait replaces stonecunning.
- Stability: Dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Surface Survivalist: Some dwarves have dwelt so long above ground they have lost their ability to see at night. However, their adaptation to extreme environments allows them to treat wind conditions (when determining whether or not they are checked or blown away) and either hot or cold climates (choose one) as one step less severe. This racial trait replaces darkvision.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- An armored hulk gains proficiency in heavy armor.
- Armored Swiftness (Ex): At 2nd level, an armored hulk moves faster in medium and heavy armor. When wearing medium or heavy armor, an armored hulk can move 5 feet faster than normal, to a maximum of her speed. This ability replaces uncanny dodge.
- Indomitable Stance (Ex): An armored hulk gains a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to CMD for overrun combat maneuvers, and on Reflex saves against trample attacks. She also gains a +1 bonus to her AC against charge attacks and on attack and damage rolls against charging creatures. This ability replaces fast movement.
- Resilience of Steel (Ex): When wearing heavy armor, gain a bonus equal to (class lvl)/3 against critical confirmation rolls.
- Improved Armored Swiftness (Ex): At 5th level, an armored hulk’s land speed is faster than the norm for her race by +10 feet. This benefit applies when she is wearing any armor, including heavy armor, but not while carrying a heavy load. Apply this bonus before modifying the armored hulk’s speed because of any load carried or armor worn. This bonus stacks with any other bonuses to the barbarian’s land speed. This ability replaces improved uncanny dodge.
- Damage Reduction 1/-
On person: 133 lbs
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb
- Amulet of the god caller, 6000 gp, 1 lb
- Belt of +4 Con, 16000 gp, 1 lb
- 6 clay jugs, 0,18 cp, 6 lb
- Cloak of Resistance +2, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- drinks: 7 ale (good), 5 ale (normal), 8 applejack, 6 mead, 7 wine (common). 33 lbs
- explorer's outfit, 0 gp, 8 lbs
- +1 Greataxe, 2320 gp, 12 lbs
- 10 hip flasks (2 of each drink), 10 gp, 0 lbs
- ioun torch, 75 gp, 0 lbs
- mithral full plate, 10500 gp, 25 lbs
- masterwork backpack, 50 gp, 4(+38) lbs
- potion of fly, 2 PP, 0 lbs
- sap, 1 gp, 2 lbs
- silk rope 50 ft., 10 gp, 5 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb (contains: alch fire)
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb (contains: acid flask)
- Wayfinder, 250 gp, 1 lb
In backpack: (total 38 lbs)
- 1 acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb
- 1 alch fire, 20 gp, 1 lb
- 3 alchemical grease, 3x5 gp, 3 lbs
- bedroll, 0,1 gp, 5 lbs
- blanket (common), 0,2 gp, 1 lb
- flint and steel, 1 gp, 0 lbs
- rations, trail (22), 22x0,5 gp, 22 lbs
- 2 scrolls of lesser restoration, 300 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 scrolls of lesser restoration, BOON, 0 lbs
- Wand of CLW, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 36
- Wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 26
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- whetstone, 0,02 gp, 1 lb
- greataxe, 20 gp, 12 lbs
- hot-weather outfit, 8 gp, 4 lbs
- mw alchemical silver greataxe, 500 gp, 12 lbs
- mw cold iron greataxe, 340 gp, 12 lbs
Money: 2164,53 gp
total weight 150 lbs
carrying capacity: light: 101 lbs. or less, medium: 87-173 lbs., heavy: 174-260 lbs.
- 1. 15.1.2013. Scenario 29: The Devil We Know Part I: Shipyard Rats
- 2. 8.7.2013. Scenario 30: The Devil We Know Part II: Cassomir's Locker
- 3. 22.2.2014. Pathfinder Module: Murder's Mark (Special: karnevaalin voimamies ja kuningas. Uskoo vakaasti lamian vaarallisuuteen)
- 4. 20.3.2014. Scenario 39: The Citadel of Flame (Lvl 2, tier 1-2. Max hp 35, damage taken: 1 fire, 4 non-lethal, 11 weapon. Drinks: 1 applejack, 1 mead, 3 normal ale. Special: Onnistui diploheitossa, yleni Arodeniksi)
- (+1. Assault of the Kingdom of the Impossible. Lvl 3, tier 4-5. Max hp 50, damage taken: 4 fall, 68 weapon. Drinks: 3 good ale, 4 normal ale. Special: hyvät mätöt)
- 5. 28.4.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-15: Destiny of the Sands, Part 2: Race to Seeker's Folly (Lvl 3, tier 4-5. Max hp 64, damage taken: 98 weapon, 1 Wisdom. Drinks: 8 applejack, 6 ale (good), 8 ale (normal), 5 mead, 1 wine (common). Special: aavikko on paska mesta, hyvät mätöt, biisonilla ratsastusta)
- 6. 15.7.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-19: The Horn of Aroden (Lvl 3, tier 4-5. Max hp 49, damage taken: 109 weapon. Drinks: 4 ale (good), 8 ale (normal). Special: kävi -13 hp:ssa, hyvät mätöt)
- 7. 25.7.2014. Pathfinder Module: Risen from the Sands (Lvl 3, tier 2-4. Max hp 49, damage taken: 10 fall, 20 fire, 57 weapon. Drinks consumed: 4 ale (good), 500 gp bottle of wine! Special: hyvät mätöt, dat wine)
- 8. 7.9.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-24: Assault on the Wound (Lvl 4, tier 3-4. Max hp 63, damage taken: 20 cold, 5 negative energy, 25 normal, 2 Charisma. Drinks consumed: 1 ale (good). Special: tarjosi 50 gp:n edestä kaljaa armeijalle, ryyppäsi enemmän kuin taisteli, johti mammuttiratsastajien armeijan tuskaan ja kuolemaan)
- 9. 18.12.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-09: By Way of Bloodcove (Lvl 4, tier 3-4. Max hp 63, damage taken: 15 fire, 9 weapon. Drinks consumed: 3 ale (good), 1 gp of assorted booze. Special: paljon hipsuttelua, vähän mättöä.
- (+2. 12.4.2015. Scenario 13: The Prince of Augustana (Lvl 4, tier 4-5. Max hp 63, damage taken: 9 fire, 51 weapon, 6 sonic. Drinks consumed: 2 ale (good), 1 ale (normal). Special: viemärikaasuräjähdys)
- (+3. 10.5.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-01: Trial by Machine (lvl 4, tier 4-5. Max hp 63, damage taken: 6 electricity, 20 plasma, 73 weapon, 7 untyped. Drinks consumed: 3 ale (good), 1 ale (normal). Special: ei parantajaa, ei UMD:tä, vain Suuri Turpasauna. Kilpailu Bditgirin kanssa yltyy)
- (+4. 16.5.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-00: Legacy of the Stonelords (Lvl 4, tier 3-4. Max hp 63, damage taken: 20 fire, 161 weapon. Drinks consumed: 3 ale (good), 1 ale (normal), 2 mead. Special: maanmiesten mestoilla, kaikki+2 ragea, kaikki x3 hipaa, mahtavat mätöt, onnistui Perform (comedy)-heitossa tanssimalla hilpeän hyppytanssin - yleni Shelyniksi?!?!?!!??1)
- 10. 6.9.2015. Pathfinder Society Special #6-97: Siege of Serpents (Lvl 4, tier 3-4. Max hp 63, damage taken: 8 acid, 4 electricity, 1 negative energy, 64 weapon. Drinks consumed: 6 ale (good). Special: keskinkertaiset mätöt, alusta löysät, mutta sitä oli paljon. Festivaalien kisoissa pätemistä, etenkin etsivänä wuu!)
- 11. 31.10.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario 37: The Beggar's Pearl. (Lvl 5, tier 6-7. Max hp 81, damage taken: 19 fall, 5 negative energy, 95 weapon, 2 Strength. Drinks consumed: 3 ale (normal). Special: Turpaan trolleilta, for shame. Hävisi taas Bditgirille, for extra shame. Parrassa
hammastikkuja mitejen dartteja.)
- 12. 13.2.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-03: The Bronze House Reprisal (Lvl 5, tier 5-6. Max hp 81, damage taken: 5 electricity, 18 fire, 129 weapon. Drinks consumed: 4 wine (loot). Special: Voitti Bditgirin 2-0, voimassa ja juomisessa. Hyvät mätöt, taas soluttautumista.)
- 13. 14.5.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-21: The Sun Orchid Scheme (Lvl 5, tier 4-5. Max hp 81, damage taken: 90 weapon. Drinks consumed: 3 ale (good), 5 ale (normal). Special: Onnistui DC 20 Survival checkissä sammuttamalla tulipalon heittämällä sen päälle hiekkaa, yleni venäläiseksi.)
- 14. 30.7.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-27: Beyond Azlant Ridge (Lvl 6, tier 6-7. Max hp 95, damage taken: 25 weapon. Drinks consumed: 2 ale (good), 1 ale (normal). Special: stoneskin söi 56 pojoa vahinkoa.
- 15. 5.11.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose (Lvl 6, tier 6-7. Max hp 95, damage taken: 3 acid, 38 fire, 133 weapon, 6 Constitution. Drinks consumed: 4 ale (good). Special: Kirjastolla uhkailtiin, mutta tuli ensikontakti örkkeihin. Hyvät mätöt.)
- 16. 10.12.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-09: Forged in Flame, Part 1: The Cindersworn Pact (Lvl 6, tier 5-6. Max hp 95, damage taken: 10 fire, 39 weapon. Drinks consumed: Much! On the house! Special: Asiantuntija! Tunnettu juomamies! Gaala! Parkettien partaveitsi! Oozes befriended: 1)
- 17. 3.4.2017. Pathfinder Society Scernario #8-11: Forged in Flame, Part 2: Cleansed with Fire (Lvl 7, tier 5-6. Max hp 109, damage taken: 44 fire, 9 weapon. Drinks consumed: 1 ale (good), 2 ale (normal), 2 mead. Special: RIP kikko armor, tervetuloa mithral full plate. Fire dwarves befriended: 1)
- 18. 15.7.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-23: Graves of Crystalmaw Pass (Lvl 7, tier 6-7. Max hp 109, damage taken: 27 fire, 6 nonlethal, 120 weapon. Drinks consumed: 2 ale (good). Special: hyvät mätöt, tapasi viinin keksijän.)
- 19. 8.9.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-19: Test of Tar Kuata (Lvl 7, tier 6-7. Max hp 109, damage taken: 9 fire, 12 negative energy, 32 non-lethal, 72 weapon. Drinks consumed: 1 ale (good), 2 ale (normal). Special: parratomia kääpiöitä jotka ei juo. Aavikkomatkailua...)
- 20. 25.11.2017. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild: The Gauntlet! (Lvl 8, tier 7-9. Max hp 131, damage taken: 24 acid, 10 cold, 48 electricity, 95 weapon. Drinks consumed: 3 ale (good), 2 ale (normal), 2 mead. Special: Kutsuttiin sankariksi! Yleni uraputkessa! Ansaitsi pinssin!)
Land of origin: Storval Plateau
Ethnicity: Varisian dwarf
Weight: 248 lbs