Pathfinder Society 2 -hahmot
Smash it untill it works.
Dragon Barbarian 2 / Archetype Rogue
Player Swyrlyn (112455-2002)
Ancestry Strong-Blooded Dwarf, Background Miner
Speed 20, Perception +7•• , Darkvision
Alignment Chaotic Neutral
Languages Common, Dwarven, Undercommon
Str 18, Dex 14, Con 14
Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 8
AC 19; (+3 armor, +2 Dex, 2+2 trained)
HP 38 (Dwarf 10, Barbarian 12x2=24, Con 2x2=4)
Fort +8••, Ref +6•, Will +7••
Melee +1 Greatpick +9 1d10+4 P (Fatal d12)
Melee with rage +1 Greatpick +9 1d10+6 (P) or 1d10+4 (P)+4 Acid (Fatal d12)
Melee Club +8 1d6+4 B (Thrown 10 ft.)
Ranged Sling +6 1d6+2 B range: 50 / Javelin +6 1d6+4 P range: 30
- The fatal trait includes a die size. On a critical hit, the weapon’s damage die increases to that die size instead of the normal die size, and the weapon adds one additional damage die of the listed size
- Sudden Charge ◆◆:
With a quick sprint, you dash up to your foe and swing. Stride twice. If you end your movement within melee reach of at least one enemy, you can make a melee Strike against that enemy. You can use Sudden Charge while Burrowing, Climbing, Flying, or Swimming instead of Striding if you have the corresponding movement type.
You tap into your inner fury and begin raging. You gain a number of temporary Hit Points equal to your level plus your Constitution modifier. This frenzy lasts for 1 minute, until there are no enemies you can perceive, or until you fall unconscious, whichever comes first. You can’t voluntarily stop raging. While you are raging:
- You deal 2 additional damage with melee weapons and unarmed attacks. This additional damage is halved if your weapon or unarmed attack is agile.
- You take a –1 penalty to AC.
- You can’t use actions with the concentrate trait unless they also have the rage trait. You can Seek while raging.
After you stop raging, you lose any remaining temporary Hit Points from Rage, and you can’t Rage again for 1 minute.
- Surprise Attack: You spring into combat faster than foes can react. On the first round of combat, if you roll Deception or Stealth for initiative, creatures that haven’t acted are flat-footed to you.
Barbarian Instinct: Copper Dragon
1st - Draconic Rage (Instinct Ability): While raging, you can increase the additional damage from Rage from 2 to 4 (Acid) and change its damage type to match that of your dragon’s breath weapon instead of the damage type for your weapon or unarmed attack. If you do this, your Rage action gains the arcane and evocation traits, as well as the trait matching the damage type.
- Acrobatics(Dex)t +6 (dex +2 + trained 2+2) - Barbarian Class skill
- Arcana(Int)t +5 (int +1 + trained 2+2) - Skill Training
- Athletics(Str)t +8 (str +4 + trained 2+2) - Barbarian Class skill
- Crafting(Int)t +5 (int +1 + trained 2+2) - Dwarven Lore
- Intimidation(Cha)t+3 (cha -1 + trained 2+2) - Rogue Dedication
- Mining Lore(Int)t +5 (int +1 + trained 2+2) - Background
- Dwarven Lore(Int)t +5 (int +1 + trained 2+2) - Dwarven Lore
- Medicine(Wis) +5 (wis +1 + trained 2+2) - Barbarian Class skill
- Nature(Wis) +5 (wis +1 + trained 2+2) - Barbarian Class skill
- Religion(Wis)t +5 (wis +1 + trained 2+2) - Dwarven Lore
- Society(Int) +5 (int +1 + trained 2+2) - Barbarian Class skill
- Survival(Wis)t +5 (wis +1 + trained 2+2) - Background
- Thievery(Dex)t+6 (dex +2 + trained 2+2) - Rogue Dedication
- Strong-Blooded Dwarf: Your blood runs hearty and strong, and you can shake off toxins. You gain poison resistance equal to half your level (minimum 1), and each of your successful saving throws against a poison affliction reduces its stage by 2, or by 1 for a virulent poison. Each critical success against an ongoing poison reduces its stage by 3, or by 2 for a virulent poison.
- Dwarven Lore: You eagerly absorbed the old stories and traditions of your ancestors, your gods, and your people, studying in subjects and techniques passed down for generation upon generation. You gain the trained proficiency rank in Crafting and Religion. If you would automatically become trained in one of those skills (from your background or class, for example), you instead become trained in a skill of your choice. You also become trained in Dwarven Lore.
- Sudden Charge (1): With a quick sprint, you dash up to your foe and swing. Stride twice. If you end your movement within melee reach of at least one enemy, you can make a melee Strike against that enemy. You can use Sudden Charge while Burrowing, Climbing, Flying, or Swimming instead of Striding if you have the corresponding movement type.
- Rogue Dedication (Barbarian feat 2): You gain a skill feat and the rogue’s surprise attack class feature (page 181). You become trained in light armor. In addition, you become trained in Stealth or Thievery plus one skill of your choice; if you are already trained in both Stealth and Thievery, you become trained in an additional skill of your choice. You become trained in rogue class DC.
- Terrain Expertise (1: Background Miner: Your experience in navigating a certain type of terrain makes you supremely confident while doing so. You gain a +1 circumstance bonus to Survival checks in one of the following types of terrain, chosen when you select this feat: aquatic, arctic, desert, forest, mountain, plains, sky, swamp, or underground.
- Skill Training (2): You become trained in the skill of your choice (Kn. Arcana).
- Quick Jump (2-Rogue Dedication): You can use High Jump and Long Jump as a single action instead of 2 actions. If you do, you don’t perform the initial Stride (nor do you fail if you don’t Stride 10 feet).
- 1: Ancestry (Dwarf, Strong-Blooded Dwarf) and background (Miner), initial proficiencies, rage, instinct (dragon), barbarian featx2, skill feat
Bulk Limit: 9 || Worn + Weapons = 6 || All =
Worn Hide Amor (2), Bandolier with Healer's Tools (1)
Weapons +1 Greatpick (2), Dagger(L), Club (1)), Sling(L) (10 bullets), Javelin (L)
Stowed Crowbar (L), Grappling Hook(L)
At the LodgeAdventurer’s Pack (2)[backpack (containing the other goods), bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin](2),
- Hide Armor 2gp
- Greatpick 2gp
- Javelin 1sp
Adventurer's Pack, 7sp, 2
Healer's Tools, 5gp, 1
Dagger, 2sp, L
Sling Bullets, 1cp, L
Grappling hook 1sp
- tekemättä, varusteet, skillit,
- Pelatut pelit:
- 1: #1-04 Bandits of Immenwood (GM)
- 2: #1-06
- 3: #1-07