Ei, se oli veljeni. Hänellä on pukinparta...
Male Human Bard (Archeologist) 2 (+2 hp)
Chaotic Neutral Medium Humanoid
Game Rappan Athuk
Senses Perception +6
AC 16, touch 10, flat-footed 16; (+2 shield, +4 armor)
hp 17 (2d8 +2 con +2 fcb)
Fort +1 (con +1, Bard +0)
Ref +3 (dex +0, Bard +3)
Will +3 (wis +1, Bard +3, -1 flaw)
- Heropoints: 2
- Uncanny dodge
Melee Wing of the Haoma (+3 Falcata) +8 1d8+7/19-20x3
Melee Dagger +3 1d4+2/19-20
- 1d6 sneak attack
- +1 to attack when flanking
- +2 to attack and damage Archeologist's luck 11 rounds/day
Str 15, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 13
Base Atk +1; CMB +3;CMD 15
- Lingering performance
- Extra performance
- 1st (3/day) Spells known CLW, Charm person, Vanish
- 0th (spam) Spells known Detect magic, Light, Mage hand, Prestidigitation, Open/close
Skills acp -1 (-3 w. shield)
- Acrobatics +4 (1)
- Appraise +5 (1)
- Bluff +5 (1)
- Climb +6 (1)
- Diplomacy +4 (1)
- Disable device +7 (2)
- Disguise +5 (1)
- Escape artist +4 (1)
- Handle animal
- Intimidate +5 (1)
- Knowledge (arcana)
- Knowledge (dungeoneering)
- Knowledge (engineering)
- Knowledge (geography)
- Knowledge (history)
- Knowledge (local)
- Knowledge (nature)
- Knowledge (nobility)
- Knowledge (planes)
- Knowledge (religion)
- Perception +6 (2)
- Sense motive +5 (1)
- Sleight of hand +4 (1)
- Spellcraft +5 (1)
- Use magic device +5 (1)
- Bardic knowledge
- Clever Explorer (Ex): At 2nd level, an archaeologist gains a bonus equal to half his class level on Disable Device and Perception checks. He can disable intricate and complex devices in half the normal amount of time (minimum 1 round) and open a lock as a standard action. At 6th level, an archaeologist can take 10 on Disable Device checks, even if distracted or endangered, and can disarm magical traps.
Traits Fate's favored, Vagabond child (disable device)
On person: +3 Falcata, pathfinder's kit, mwk leather lamellar, thieve's tools, musical box, Ye olde die, Disguise kit
Pelissä käytetty raha: (alkubudjetti 350gp)
*Boon-stuff from character creation
- Stats pre-racial 13 10 12 12 12 13
- One heropoint at start normally.
- Artifact: Ye Old Die (free action to roll the d6 die and add it's result to anything that has you as one participant, 3/day)
- Sword Master: Start with +3 worth of enhancement sword of your choice, you are proficient with all swords, gain +2 to attack roll/ +2 to damage roll when using this weapon, 1 free extra dice for physical stats
- The Great Traitor: Your infamy as traitor preceeds you. Everyone and I mean everyone has heard of you. Everything you say is considered unbelievable and there are people you have betrayed in most surprising places.
- Hero: start with 2 hero points, regain 1 heropoint in month
- Evil Twin: You have an evil twin that came here before you. Who knows what has he done here and what it will mean to you.
- Hard as a rock: You gain DR 2/-
- Seventh son of Seventh son: You were born with mysterious numbers and there seems to be some power to them. If you could fullfill your destiny maybe something would come out of this. Now this only makes your head hurt. -1 will saves.
- Soittorasia: You gain small mysterious item. Which may mean something in future.
*The White Hat: (Rosvoja joka puolella)
- The hero belongs in one of the brigand groups plaguing the wilderness around Rappan Athuk. *The group he belongs is recognized by the white hat they wear proudly.
- The hero is a known and wanted outlaw and considered as such by the bandits and guards.
- The hero gains +4 to charisma checks with brigands.
- Hero does extra 1d6 precicion damage with sneak attacks and gains +1 bonus to attack when flanking(totaling +3).
- There is a bounty on hero's head that's currently worth 500 gp as dead and 250 gp alive and can be collected by bringing him before authorities and escorting him before justice in greater city. (DC 15 knowledge(local) to know this information, the hero must always accept PVP)
- The hero possesses his fabulous white hat that acts as a masterwork tool in social checks where the bandit status might be beneficial. The hat itself is worth 10 gp.
- The hero recently robbed a rich merchant and wounded him in the process. Sadly the merchant died to his wounds and that brought the justice's full attention on him. Anyways the hero possesses extra 200 gp from selling his loot and as well a small masterly done golden pocketknife with rubies(400 gp) and a small ivory comb with green jade(250 gp) that both are currently too hot for any fence the hero knows to buy them.