The Little Dark One
Male Dark Creeper Barbarian(Savage Barbarian) 2
Neutral Evil Small Humanoid(Dark Folk)
Senses Perception +15, Blindsight 5', Blindsense 30'
AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19; (+6 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex, +1 Size)
Rage AC 20
HP 49 (3d8 + 2d12 + 15con + 2fc)
Rage HP 69
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +5;
- DR 2 / -
- Rage: +2 morale fort&will saves; -2 AC
- Uncanny dodge
Speed 40', 30' in armor
Melee Rapier +8 1d4 (18-20/x2)
Rage Melee Rapier +8 1d4+2 (18-20/x2)
Spell-like abilities (CL 5)
at-will Darkness, Detect Magic
Str 11, Dex 17, Con 16, Int 11, Wis 17, Cha 8
Base Atk +4; CMB +4; CMD +16
Feats Weapon Finesse, Agile Maneuvers, Extra Rage
Skills racial 3*(2) + class 2*(4+0); acp -5
- Acrobatics +9 (3)
- Climb +8 (1)
- Linguistics +2 (1)
- Perception +15 (5)
- Survival +8 (1)
- Spellcraft +4 (1)
- Stealth +15 (1)
- Swim +4 (1)
Traits Reactionary, Indomitable faith
Languages Dark Folk, Common
SQ Rage 15 rounds / day, Uncanny dodge
On person Rapier, Breastplate(200), Heavy wooden shield(7), Mysterious Whistle
In backpack Pathfinder's kit(12)
Encumbrance x lb. without backpack, x lb. with backpack (x lb. light/x lb. medium/x lb. heavy)
- One heropoint at start.
- Racist: You hate other races and gain -5 to charisma based checks with them. You must make DC 10+character level will save to resist saying your opinion of them outloud. If you do that it gives the same -5 to your friend's attempts as well.
- Eyeless: You have no eyes. Through some deal with unmentioned you have gained something better. *Instead you possess blindsense 30 ft. and blindsight 5 ft.
- Hard as a rock: You gain DR 2/-
- Wise Guy: You were member of affluent faction outside the Rappan Athuk region, maybe here are some guys who know of you or your faction at least. +2 to intimidate checks.
- The Mysterious Whistle: You possess mysterious whistle with conjuration aura. You have no idea what this thing does.
- Drunkard: You are a drunk. Your life is miserable unless you are filled with drinks. Then it's tolerable. If you are under alcoholic toxication you are sickened or gain +2 morale bonus to random physical stat for that combat if you make fort save DC 12+CL. If you are not drunk, the combat makes your stomach sick and must make fort save DC 15+CL or be nauseated 1d4+1 rounds in start of combat.