Android priest mystic of Triune 5
NG medium humanoid (constructed)
Player Rei (4304-701)
Homeworld Absalom Station
Senses low-light vision, darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11
KAC 24, EAC 22 (+3 Dex, +10 EAC, +12 KAC; +4 vs. AoOs caused by moving in or out of opponent's threatened area)
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +8; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep (unless effect specifically targets constructs); no breath; no environmental effects from vacuum
Speed 25 ft., fly 25 ft. (average)
Melee tactical dueling sword +6 (1d6+5 S) or
survival knife +6 (1d4+3 S)
Ranged azimuth laser pistol +6 (1d4+2 F/burn 1d4; 80 ft., 20 charges) or
thunderstrike sonic pistol +6 (1d8+2 So/deafen; 40 ft., 20 charges)
Spells known (CL 5th, concentration +9; * = connection spell)
2nd (3/day) — augury*, mind thrust, mystic cure, see invisibility
1st (5/day) — disguise self, identify*, life bubble, reflecting armor, share language
Orisons — daze, detect magic, psychokinetic hand, stabilize, telekinetic projectile, telepathic message
Spell-like abilities mindlink at will, 1/day/creature
Str 13, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 10
Base Atk +3; AC vs CMB 32
Feats Heavy Armor Proficiency, Mobility, Skill Synergy (Computers, Engineering), Weapon Specialization (basic melee), Weapon Specialization (small arms)
Skills (ACP -2; can spend 1 RP to attempt a skill check as if possessing ranks in it equal to mystic level) Bluff1 +7 (4), Computers +9 (5), Culture +10 (5), Diplomacy +5 (2), Disguise +4 (1), Engineering +6 (2), Life Science +5 (1), Medicine +5 (1), Mysticism +15 (5), Perception +11 (5), Profession (lover) +5 (1), Profession (others) +2/+5/+1, Sense Motive +6 (1), Survival +8 (1)
Languages Akitonian, Aklo, Azlanti, Common, Drow, Elven, Eoxian
SQ access Akashic Record, Akashic knowledge, connection (Akashic), constructed, exceptional vision, flat affect, healing touch (1/day 25 HP), mindlink, theme knowledge, upgrade slot
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians , Tier ; Second Seekers 4, Tier ; Wayfinders 3, Tier
Worn gear azimuth laser pistol (L), battery, tactical dueling sword, survival knife (L), vesk overplate I, everyday clothing (L), industrial backpack (1), starstone compass (L), Society subdermal graft, synaptic accelerator (+2 Dex), JETPAK
In backpack hygiene kit (1)
Immaterial 6038 credits
Encumbrance 3,4 bulk w/o backpack, 4,4 bulk. w/backpack (5/6 bulk unburdened; 6-10/7-12 bulk encumbered; 10+/12+ bulk overburdened)
1 DC of Sense Motive checks attempted against an android increased by 2
Boons for the slotter
- Envar's Attention
- Honorbound Allies (Ally/Starship)
- Gun Runner: While this boon is slotted, you can purchase grenades at a 10% discount. Alternatively, at the end of a scenario when you have this boon slotted, you can permanently cross it off this Chronicle sheet to gain a one-time 20% discount on a single weapon purchase.
- Suulhu-Huur’s Debt
- Morlamaw Admittance (Wayfinders Reputation Tier 3/Other Faction Reputation Tier 4)
- Friend of the Ghibrani: Membrane Ghibranis
- AbadarCorp Acquaintance: Respect
- Faction's Friend: By assisting various factions of the Starfinder Society, you have proven yourself as a dependable asset. By slotting this boon, if you would fail to earn Fame at the end of an adventure by failing to fulfill a success condition, you can check one of the boxes on this boon. Doing so reminds your current championed faction of your past exploits, and you will earn 1 Reputation (but no Fame) with that faction as if you had successfully fulfilled the condition. You can use this boon only if you would also gain at least 1 XP for completing the adventure.
- Budding Media Celebrity: When slotting this boon, can gain the icon's celebrity ability in place of own theme's 6th-level ability.
- Contractor's Respect (Ulrikka Clanholdings): You can call upon the resources of this organization by slotting this boon. The organization loans you a set of armor or a nonconsumable weapon (but fully loaded with conventional ammunition) for the duration of the adventure. The loaned equipment must have an item level equal to or less than your character level +1, up to a maximum item level of 8. The item must be returned to the organization at the end of the adventure. Whenever you slot this boon, you must check one of the boxes (three uses).
- Automated Defenses: Once per starship combat, a science officer can reduce the speed of a single tracking weapon fired at your starship by 50% for 1 round. Declare the use of this ability when the enemy weapon is fired but before its gunnery check is attempted. A science officer can spend a Resolve Point to activate this boon again in any subsequent round or encounter. A starship can only be improved by a single copy of this boon.
- Star Monster Slayer: While this boon is slotted, you gain a +2 bonus to all skill checks made in a starship combat against an enemy living starship. Any of your fellow crewmates who don't have this boon slotted instead gain a +1 bonus to their skill checks against enemy living starships - the direct result of your guidance during the battle.
- Solar Powered Weapon System: When you slot this starship boon, select a single weapon on your starship with the word "laser" in its title; you gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon. A gunner can spend a Resolve Point prior to firing the selected weapon to increase the bonus to 4 for 1 round. A starship weapon can be improved only by a single copy of this boon, but copies of this boon can be applied to different weapons.
- Ghibran Linguist
- Morlamaw Linguist
- True Savior of Tasch (Limited Use): You can forgo making a day job roll to instead devote time to assist in the growth of Tasch. Any time you opt to do so, check a box on this boon and make a note on the Chronicle sheet associated with that scenario, indicating you partook in this endeavor. Once all five boxes on this boon are marked, you receive 500 UPBs as recompense from the people of Tasch for helping to develop their now-thriving town. These UPBs cannot be converted to credits and must be used to craft some form of equipment. (5 boxes)
- Marked Field Agent: Having met the amalgam of intelligences known as Guidance, you have successfully completed your induction into the Starfinder Society. The Society offered you a subdermal implant as part of your commencement. You receive this augmentation for free.
- Star Sugar Heartlove!!!: During your commencement missions, you had the chance to pick up your own copy of the latest album from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake. This album is already a Pact Worlds hit and has quadrupled in price. You can resell the album for 200 credits prior to the start of your next adventure. If you sell this album, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Alternatively, you can decide to keep the album, which might somehow prove useful in the future.
- 17.9.2017 #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth
- 24.9.2017 #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet
- 14.10.2017 #1-01: The Commencement
- 21.12.2017 #1-05: The First Mandate
- 13.2.2018 #1-04: Cries from the Drift
- 10.3.2018 #1-07: The Solar Sortie
- 27.5.2018 #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme!
- 21.6.2018 #1-12: Ashes of Discovery
- 7.7.2018 #1-16: Dreaming of the Future
- 3.1.2019 #1-06: A Night In Nightarch
- 20.1.2019 #1-20: Duskmire Accord 9
- 31.3.2019 #1-21: Yesteryear's Sorrow
- 18.5.2019 #1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight