Olen Suuri Rakastaja. Matkustan galaksin halki etsien intohimoa.
Android priest mystic of Triune 3
NG medium humanoid (constructed)
Player Rei (4304-701)
Homeworld Absalom Station
Senses low-light vision, darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
KAC 15, EAC 13 (+2 Dex, +1 EAC, +3 KAC; +4 vs. AoOs caused by moving in or out of opponent's threatened area)
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep (unless effect specifically targets constructs); no breath; no environmental effects from vacuum
Speed 30 ft.
Melee survival knife +4 (1d4+3 S)
Ranged azimuth laser pistol +4 (1d4+1 F/burn 1d4; 80 ft., 20 charges)
Spells known (CL 3rd, concentration +5; * = connection spell)
1st (4/day) — detect thoughts, identify*, mind thrust, mystic cure, share language
Orisons — daze, detect magic, psychokinetic hand, stabilize, telekinetic projectile, telepathic message
Spell-like abilities mindlink at will, 1/day/creature
Str 11, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 8
Base Atk +2; AC vs CMB 22
Feats Mobility, Skill Synergy (Computers, Engineering), Weapon Specialization (basic melee), Weapon Specialization (small arms)
Skills (ACP -1; can spend 1 RP to attempt a skill check as if possessing ranks in it equal to mystic level) Bluff1 +5 (3), Computers +7 (3), Culture +5 (1), Diplomacy +4 (2), Engineering +6 (2), Life Science +5 (1), Medicine +5 (1), Mysticism +11 (3), Perception +8 (2), Profession (lover) +4 (1), Profession (others) +2/+4/+0, , Sense Motive +5 (1)
Languages Azlanti, Common, Elven
SQ access Akashic Record, Akashic knowledge, connection (Akashic), constructed, exceptional vision, flat affect, healing touch (1/day 10 HP), mindlink, theme knowledge, upgrade slot
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians , Tier ; Second Seekers 4, Tier ; Wayfinders 3, Tier
Worn gear azimuth laser pistol (L), battery, survival knife (L), kasatha microcord I (1), everyday clothing (L), industrial backpack (1), starstone compass (L), Society subdermal graft
In backpack hygiene kit (1)
Immaterial 1773 credits
Encumbrance 1,4 bulk w/o backpack, 3,4 bulk. w/backpack (5/6 bulk unburdened; 6-10/7-12 bulk encumbered; 10+/12+ bulk overburdened)
1 DC of Sense Motive checks attempted against an android increased by 2
Boons for the slotter
- Friend of the Ghibrani: Membrane Ghibranis
- AbadarCorp Acquaintance: Respect
- Faction's Friend: By assisting various factions of the Starfinder Society, you have proven yourself as a dependable asset. By slotting this boon, if you would fail to earn Fame at the end of an adventure by failing to fulfill a success condition, you can check one of the boxes on this boon. Doing so reminds your current championed faction of your past exploits, and you wtill earn 1 Reputation (but no Fame) with that faction as if you had successfully fulfilled the condition. You can use this boon only if you would also gain at least 1 XP for completing the adventure.
- Automated Defenses: Once per starship combat, a science officer can reduce the speed of a single tracking weapon fired at your starship by 50% for 1 round. Declare the use of this ability when the enemy weapon is fired but before its gunnery check is attempted. A science officer can spend a Resolve Point to activate this boon again in any subsequent round or encounter. A starship can only be improved by a single copy of this boon.
- Ghibran Linguist
- True Savior of Tasch (Limited Use): You can forgo making a day job roll to instead devote time to assist in the growth of Tasch. Any time you opt to do so, check a box on this boon and make a note on the Chronicle sheet associated with that scenario, indicating you partook in this endeavor. Once all five boxes on this boon are marked, you receive 500 UPBs as recompense from the people of Tasch for helping to develop their now-thriving town. These UPBs cannot be converted to credits and must be used to craft some form of equipment. (5 boxes)
- Marked Field Agent: Having met the amalgam of intelligences known as Guidance, you have successfully completed your induction into the Starfinder Society. The Society offered you a subdermal implant as part of your commencement. You receive this augmentation for free.
- Star Sugar Heartlove!!!: During your commencement missions, you had the chance to pick up your own copy of the latest album from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake. This album is already a Pact Worlds hit and has quadrupled in price. You can resell the album for 200 credits prior to the start of your next adventure. If you sell this album, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Alternatively, you can decide to keep the album, which might somehow prove useful in the future.
- 17.9.2017 #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth
- 24.9.2017 #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet
- 14.10.2017 #1-01: The Commencement
- 21.12.2017 #1-05: The First Mandate
- 13.2.2018 #1-04: Cries from the Drift
- 10.3.2018 #1-07: The Solar Sortie