Starfinder Society -hahmot
Mitäs olentoja täältä löytyy?
Male Ysoki Scholar Mechanic 3
Alignment Small Humanoid (Ysoki)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-702>)
Homeworld Absolom Station
Init +4 (+4 Dex)
Senses Darkvision, Perception +5
KAC 19, EAC 19, AC vs CMB 27 (+5/+5 armor, +4 Dex)
Fort +3 (+3 Mechanic), Ref +7 (+4 Dex, +3 Mechanic), Will +2 (+1 Wis, +1 Mechanic)
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Survival Knife +6 1d4 (S) analog, operative
Ranged Trailblazer Azimuth Laser Rifle +7 1d8+3 (Range - 120,F, Burn 1d6, 20 cap/1 use)
- Move action +1 to hit, Standard +1d6 extra damage
- Hunting Rifle 1d8+3P, R 90, Rounds 6, Analog
- A weapon with the trailblazer fusion manages to alter the nature of its attacks to overcome the penalties of some natural environmental effects. Its attacks ignore the cover provided by bogs and the cover creatures submerged at least chest deep in water receive from attacks made from the surface. Fire damage dealt by the weapon to underwater targets does half normal damage (rather than the normal one-quarter), and other attacks made underwater deal full damage (rather than the normal half damage).
- Additionally, ranged attack rolls with the weapon don’t take a penalty due to the effects of storms, strong and severe winds, or windstorms. It can even be used to make ranged attacks in severe storms as if they were typical storms and in hurricane-force winds as if they were strong winds
Str 9, Dex 18 (+2), Con 10, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 10 (+0)
Base Atk +2
Skills acp -0; Total skill ranks: 3x (4Mechanic + 3) = 21
- Athleticsc (1) +3
- Computersc (3) +10 (Ranks +3, class skill +3, Ability +3, Insight +1)
- Culturec (3) +9
- Diplomacyc (3) +9 (Ranks +3, class skill +3, Ability +0, Feat +3)
- Engineeringc (3) +12 (Ranks +3, class skill +3, Ability +3, Insight +1, racial +2) Trapsmith’s tools +4 bonus to Engineering checks to arm or disarm traps
- Life Sciencec (2) +8 (Reduce the DC of Life Science checks to recall knowledge about genetics by 5)
- Medicinec (1) +7
- Mysticism (1) +2
- Perceptionc (1) +5
- Physical Sciencec (1) +7
- Pilotingc (1) +8
- Profession lab technicianc (1) +7 / +11 professional’s tools +4 bonus to Profession checks
- Sense Motive +1
- Sleight of Hand +3
- Stealth +6 (+2 racial included)
- Survival +3 (+2 racial included) Navigator’s tools (grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering)
- 1: Skill Synergy (Culture & Diplomacy), Skill Focus Diplomacy (Memory Module)
- 3: Weapon Focus: Longarms
Languages Common, Ysoki, Shirren, Draconic, Sarcesian, Akitonian, Castrovelian=(Lashunta), Abyssal
- Bypass (Ex) 1st Level You are skilled at getting inside computer systems and electronic devices. At 1st level, you gain a +1 insight bonus to Computers and Engineering skill checks. At 5th level, every 4 levels thereafter, and at 20th level, this bonus increases By 1.
- Combat Tracking (Ex) 1st Level Your exocortex provides you with enhanced combat ability, granting you proficiency with heavy armor and longarms. At 3rd level, you gain weapon specialization in longarms just as if your class granted proficiency. As a move action during combat, you can designate a foe for your exocortex to track. As long as that target is in sight, the exocortex feeds you telemetry, vulnerabilities, and combat tactics, allowing you to make attacks against that target as if your base attack bonus from your mechanic levels were equal to your mechanic level. Designating another target causes you to immediately lose this bonus against the previous target.
- Memory Module (Ex) 1st Level You can use your exocortex’s memory module to enhance your own knowledge. Once per day, as a reaction while not in combat, you can reroll a failed skill check (see page 243) to recall knowledge (see page 143). In addition, your exocortex grants you the Skill Focus feat as a bonus feat. You can’t use your exocortex’s memory module while combat tracking is activated. Every time you gain a mechanic level, you can rebuild your exocortex’s memory module, replacing the exocortex’s bonus Skill Focus feat with Skill Focus in a different skill.
- Overload: (Ex) At 3rd Level as a standard action, you can cause a short in an electronic device, including most ranged energy weapons, melee weapons with the powered special property, or a single armor upgrade. This makes the device nonfunctional for 1 round. Overload doesn’t cause a locked door, safe, or other device to open, but it prevents anyone from opening it for 1 round. You must be adjacent to the device to use this ability. If you have a drone, you can instead use this ability on an electronic device adjacent to your drone. If you have an exocortex with the wireless hack ability, you can instead use this ability on any electronic device within range of your exocortex’s wireless hack. If you use overload on an item or armor upgrade in someone’s possession, the owner can attempt a Reflex saving throw to negate the effect (DC = 10 + half your mechanic level
+ your Intelligence modifier). Overload doesn’t affect androids, cybernetics, drones, powered armor, robots, or creatures with the technological subtype (all of which have shielding against this sort of attack), or items larger than Medium. Once a device has been successfully overloaded, a residual static charge prevents that device from being overloaded again for 1 minute
- Overcharge (Ex): As a standard action, you can use your custom rig toovercharge and attack with a ranged energy weapon or a melee weapon with the powered special property (see page 181) that you’re holding. If you hit, you deal 1d6 additional damage of the same type the weapon normally deals. This attack uses three times as many charges from the battery or power cell as normal and can’t be used if the weapon doesn’t have enough charges. This trick has no effect on a weapon without a battery or power cell. You can instead use this ability as a move action on a touched powered weapon that is unattended or attended by an ally to grant the same effect to that weapon’s next attack before the beginning of your next turn.
- Cheek Pouches: Ysoki can store up to 1 cubic foot of items weighing up to 1 bulk in total in their cheek pouches, and they can transfer a single object between hand and cheek as a swift action. A ysoki can disgorge the entire contents of his pouch onto the ground in his square as a move action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity.
- Moxie: Ysoki are scrappy and nimble even when the odds are against them. A ysoki can stand from prone as a swift action. Additionally, when off-kilter (see page 276), a ysoki does not take the normal penalties to attacks or gain the flat-footed condition. When attempting an Acrobatics check to tumble through the space of an opponent at least one size category larger than himself, a ysoki receive a +5 racial bonus to the check.
- Scrounger: Ysoki receive a +2 racial bonus to Engineering, Stealth, and Survival checks.
- Theme Knowledge (1st) You are an expert in one particular field of study, and your passion for the subject shows. Choose either Life Science or Physical Science and then choose a field of specialization. If you pick Life Science, you can specialize in bioengineering, biology, botany, ecology, genetics, xenobiology, zoology, or another field of biological science. If you pick Physical Science, you can specialize in astronomy, chemistry, climatology, geography, geology, meteorology, oceanography, physics, or another field of physical science. The DC of skill checks to recall knowledge about your specialty is reduced by 5. Your chosen skill is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to checks with your chosen skill. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Intelligence at character creation.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians 1, Tier ; Second Seekers , Tier ; Wayfinders 11 , Tier
Combat gear Laser rifle azimuth (1), Survival Knife (L), Hunting rifle (1), Second skin (L), Defrex Hide (L)
Other gear Battery, Rounds, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Industrial Backpack
, Mk I comm unit (custom rig), Mk 1 Serum of Healing, Navigators tools, Professional tools, Trapsmiths tools, Field rations for 1 week (1), Medkit (1), R2E (ready to eat) x 10
Augmentations Mk 1 Synaptic Accelerators (Dex +2)
Encumbrance 4 bulk w/o backpack, 6 bulk. w/backpack 5( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Quest: Into the Unknown
- 2: 1-05: First Mandate
- 3: 1-01: The Commencement
- 4: 1-03: The Yesteryear’s Truth
- 5: 1–12: Ashes of Discovery
- 6: 1-04: Cries from the Drift
- 7: 1-00: Claim To Salvation
Skills to Identify Creatures:
|Monstrous humanoid||Life Science|
CUSTOM RIG (EX) 1st Level
You have created a customized toolkit you can use to hack
systems and items. Your custom rig can be configured to take
up an upgrade slot on your armor or can be installed as a
cybernetic augmentation system in your brain (though it can
be combined with a datajack for the same price as installing a
datajack normally), your eyes, or an arm. For more information
on augmentations, see Chapter 7: Equipment. Alternatively, you
can configure it to be a handheld device, meaning that you must
retrieve it and hold it to use it effectively. While using this rig,
you always count as having the appropriate tool or basic kit for
any Computers or Engineering skill check you attempt. Some
mechanic tricks (see page 71) and drone mods (see page 77)
require the use of a custom rig. In addition, you can use your
custom rig as a Mk I comm unit (see Chapter 7: Equipment).
Finally, if you have a drone, you can use your custom rig to
communicate over an encrypted channel with your drone to issue
commands to its AI or directly control it at a range of 2,500 feet.
If your custom rig is damaged, destroyed, lost, or stolen,
you can kitbash a new one from any engineering kit,
hacking kit, or other technological toolkit, reconfiguring the
materials into a new custom rig with 1 hour of work. You
can have only one custom rig at a time. If you create a new
custom rig, your old one functions as a normal toolkit of
whatever type you made it from
Light armor, heavy armor
Basic melee weapons, grenades, small arms, longarms.
- aloitusraha 1000, 1- kronikka 720 + 20 credits, 2 kronikka 537+48, 3 kronikka 753+38 = 3116
Hunting Rifle 240
Survival knife 95
Laser Rifle, azimuth 425 + Trailblazer fusion seal 120
Serum of Healing 50
Professional Clothing 5
Industrial Backpack 25
Mk 1 Synaptic Accelerators (Dex +2) 1400 = 2748
plus levy 50
- Rahaa 3116 - 2798 = 318
- Uudet: Tools x 3 = 60, Medkit = 100, Food 10xR2E = 10, Field Rationx1 = 1 = 171
- Panssari: Defrex Hide Lvl:4 Price: 2,250; KAC +5 EAC +5 DEX +4 — — Slot: 1 L
- Library Chip (250 credits):
Widely used by the Arcanamirium, the Starfinder Society,
and other scholarly organizations, library chips are portable
storage devices that contain a digital library of information
on a particular subject (Culture, Engineering, Life Science,
Mysticism, or Physical Science). You gain a +4 circumstance
bonus to skill checks to recall knowledge with that skill when
using a library chip in conjunction with a tier-0 computer (such
as a comm unit) or better. A library chip counts as a downloaded
data set for the purposes of using the skill that the library
chip pertains to. While using a library chip, you can attempt
untrained skill checks to recall knowledge on that subject if the
DC is 20 or less.
- Prerequisites: Bring and display a qualifying faction pin to the game.
Benefit: Once per session, while wearing a Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Faction Pin matching the faction your character currently champions, you may add 2 to any skill check. If you apply this benefit to one of your faction's favored skills, listed below, you instead roll 2d4 and add the result. For this roll you also treat the faction's favored skill as if you were trained, even if you don't have a rank in it.
Acquisitives: Bluff and Profession
Dataphiles: Computers and Engineering
Exo-Guardians: Athletics and Intimidate
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo): Diplomacy and Perception
Wayfinders: Life Science and Survival
Alternatively, once per scenario, while wearing a Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Faction Pin, you may add 2d4 to a Culture skill check. For this roll you also treat Culture as if you were trained, even if you don't have a rank in it.
- Nelosen mechanic trick:
- Overclocking (Ex): You have augmented the performance of your AI for maximum response timing. You gain a +2 insight bonus to initiative checks, and either you (if you have an exocortex) or your drone (if you have a drone) gains a +2 insight bonus to Reflex saves.
- Visual Data Processor (Ex) You notice even the smallest shifts in movement, temperature, and vibration, gaining the insight bonus from your bypass class feature to Perception skill checks.
- Chemalyzer 1 150 1 L 20 2/use, This handheld unit includes an extendable wand tipped with a sampling nozzle, and can be easily operated with a single hand. It grants a +4 circumstance bonus to Engineering, Mysticism, and Physical Science checks to identify an unknown drug, medicinal, poison, or other chemical substance.
- Hipat: SP(Mech 3x6), HP(Mech 3x6, Race 2))