Starfinder Society -hahmot
Mitäs olentoja täältä löytyy?
Male Ysoki Scholar Mechanic 8
Alignment Small Humanoid (Ysoki)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-702>)
Homeworld Absolom Station
Init +8 (+6 Dex, +2 insight)
Senses Darkvision, Perception +12
KAC 26, EAC 25, AC vs CMB 34 (+10/+9 armor, +6 Dex)
Fort +7 (+6 Mechanic, +1 Con), Ref +14 (+6 Dex, +6 Mechanic, +2 insight), Will +6 (+2 Wis, +2 Mechanic, +2 Feat)
Resist: DR 6 vs Kinetic, Fire 5, Cold 5, Acid 7, Electricity 5 / 1d6 Electricity Damage if hit with melee weapon
Speed 30 ft. / Fly 30 with jetpack (average maneuverability)
Melee Survival Knife +12 1d4+4 (S) analog, operative
Ranged Ghostkiller Sonic Rifle (thunderstrike) +13 1d10+8 (Range - 50,So, Deafen, 40 charges/2 use)
- Move action +2 to hit, Standard +2d6 extra damage - 3x use (6x extra damage + 4 regular)
- Hunting Rifle 1d8+8P, R 90, Rounds 6, Analog, Trailblazer Azimuth Laser Rifle +13 1d8+8(Range - 120,F, Burn 1d6, 20 cap/1 use)
- Overload (DC 19)
Str 9, Dex 22 (+2 lvl/+4 mod), Con 12 (+2 lvl), Int 20 (+2 lvl/+2 mod), Wis 14 (+2 lvl), Cha 10 (+0)
Base Atk +6
Skills acp -0; Total skill ranks: 8x (4Mechanic + 5 Int) = 72
- Acrobatics +6
- Athleticsc (1) +3
- Computersc (8) +18 (Ranks +8, class skill +3, Ability +5, Insight +2)
- Culturec (8) +16
- Diplomacyc (8) +14 (Ranks +8, class skill +3, Ability +0, Feat +3)
- Engineeringc (8) +20 (Ranks +8, class skill +3, Ability +5, Insight +2, racial +2) (Trapsmith’s tools +4 bonus to Engineering checks to arm or disarm traps)
- Life Sciencec (8) +16 (Reduce the DC of Life Science checks to recall knowledge about genetics by 5)
- Medicinec (1) +9
- Mysticism (1) +3
- Perceptionc (8) +13
- Physical Sciencec (4) +12
- Pilotingc (8) +17
- Profession lab technicianc (1) (+9 / +13 professional’s tools +4 bonus to Profession checks)
- Sense Motive (8) +10
- Sleight of Hand +4
- Stealth +8 (+2 racial included)
- Survival +4 (+2 racial included) (Navigator’s tools (grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering))
- 1: Skill Synergy (Culture & Diplomacy), Skill Focus Diplomacy (Memory Module)
- 3: Weapon Focus: Longarms
- 5: Iron Will
- 7: Enhanced Resistance: Kinetic
Languages Pääkielet: Common, Ysoki, Akitonian, Castrovelian=(Lashunta), Kasatha, Shirren, Muut kielet: Abyssal, Draconic, Ghibrani, Sarcesian, Terran, Jinsul, Kiirinta
- Bypass (Ex) 1st Level You are skilled at getting inside computer systems and electronic devices. At 1st level, you gain a +1 insight bonus to Computers and Engineering skill checks. At 5th level, every 4 levels thereafter, and at 20th level, this bonus increases By 1.
- Combat Tracking (Ex) 1st Level Your exocortex provides you with enhanced combat ability, granting you proficiency with heavy armor and longarms. At 3rd level, you gain weapon specialization in longarms just as if your class granted proficiency. As a move action during combat, you can designate a foe for your exocortex to track. As long as that target is in sight, the exocortex feeds you telemetry, vulnerabilities, and combat tactics, allowing you to make attacks against that target as if your base attack bonus from your mechanic levels were equal to your mechanic level. Designating another target causes you to immediately lose this bonus against the previous target.
- Memory Module (Ex) 1st Level You can use your exocortex’s memory module to enhance your own knowledge. Once per day, as a reaction while not in combat, you can reroll a failed skill check (see page 243) to recall knowledge (see page 143). In addition, your exocortex grants you the Skill Focus feat as a bonus feat. You can’t use your exocortex’s memory module while combat tracking is activated. Every time you gain a mechanic level, you can rebuild your exocortex’s memory module, replacing the exocortex’s bonus Skill Focus feat with Skill Focus in a different skill.
- Overload: (Ex) At 3rd Level as a standard action, you can cause a short in an electronic device, including most ranged energy weapons, melee weapons with the powered special property, or a single armor upgrade. This makes the device nonfunctional for 1 round. Overload doesn’t cause a locked door, safe, or other device to open, but it prevents anyone from opening it for 1 round. You must be adjacent to the device to use this ability. If you have a drone, you can instead use this ability on an electronic device adjacent to your drone. If you have an exocortex with the wireless hack ability, you can instead use this ability on any electronic device within range of your exocortex’s wireless hack. If you use overload on an item or armor upgrade in someone’s possession, the owner can attempt a Reflex saving throw to negate the effect (DC = 10 + half your mechanic level + your Intelligence modifier). Overload doesn’t affect androids, cybernetics, drones, powered armor, robots, or creatures with the technological subtype (all of which have shielding against this sort of attack), or items larger than Medium. Once a device has been successfully overloaded, a residual static charge prevents that device from being overloaded again for 1 minute
- Remote Hack: (Ex) You can use your custom rig to attempt Computers and Engineering skill checks at a range of 20 feet. At 7th level and every 2 levels thereafter, this range increases by 10 feet. A target of this ability (or a creature attending or observing your target) can attempt a Perception or Sense Motive check (DC = 10 + 1-1/2 × your mechanic level + your Intelligence modifier) to determine that you are the origin of this activity.
- Expert Rig:
- Miracle Worker 1/day:
- Exocortex Mods (Ex) - 7th Level: Resistance (Ex): Your drone gains resistance to an energy type of your choice—acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic—equal to your mechanic level, to a maximum of 10. You can select this mod multiple times. Its effects do not stack; each time you select this mod, it must apply to a different energy type from the list above.
- Overcharge (Ex): As a standard action, you can use your custom rig toovercharge and attack with a ranged energy weapon or a melee weapon with the powered special property (see page 181) that you’re holding. If you hit, you deal 1d6 additional damage of the same type the weapon normally deals. This attack uses three times as many charges from the battery or power cell as normal and can’t be used if the weapon doesn’t have enough charges. This trick has no effect on a weapon without a battery or power cell. You can instead use this ability as a move action on a touched powered weapon that is unattended or attended by an ally to grant the same effect to that weapon’s next attack before the beginning of your next turn.
- Overclocking (Ex): You have augmented the performance of your AI for maximum response timing. You gain a +2 insight bonus to initiative checks, and either you (if you have an exocortex) or your drone (if you have a drone) gains a +2 insight bonus to Reflex saves.
- ENERGY SHIELD (EX): As a standard action, you can use your custom rig to activate an energy shield around yourself. This shield provides you with a number of temporary Hit Points equal to your Intelligence modifier plus your mechanic level. The shield remains active for 1 minute per mechanic level or until all of its temporary Hit Points are depleted, whichever comes first. Once used, you cannot use this ability again until you spend 1 Resolve Point to regain Stamina Points after a 10 minute rest; your shield automatically shuts off during this period of rest.
- Improved Overcharge (Ex): The additional damage of the overcharge mechanic trick increases to 2d6. You must have the overcharge mechanic trick to learn this trick.
- Cheek Pouches: Ysoki can store up to 1 cubic foot of items weighing up to 1 bulk in total in their cheek pouches, and they can transfer a single object between hand and cheek as a swift action. A ysoki can disgorge the entire contents of his pouch onto the ground in his square as a move action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity.
- Moxie: Ysoki are scrappy and nimble even when the odds are against them. A ysoki can stand from prone as a swift action. Additionally, when off-kilter (see page 276), a ysoki does not take the normal penalties to attacks or gain the flat-footed condition. When attempting an Acrobatics check to tumble through the space of an opponent at least one size category larger than himself, a ysoki receive a +5 racial bonus to the check.
- Scrounger: Ysoki receive a +2 racial bonus to Engineering, Stealth, and Survival checks.
- Theme Knowledge (1st) You are an expert in one particular field of study, and your passion for the subject shows. Choose either Life Science or Physical Science and then choose a field of specialization. If you pick Life Science, you can specialize in bioengineering, biology, botany, ecology, genetics, xenobiology, zoology, or another field of biological science. If you pick Physical Science, you can specialize in astronomy, chemistry, climatology, geography, geology, meteorology, oceanography, physics, or another field of physical science. The DC of skill checks to recall knowledge about your specialty is reduced by 5. Your chosen skill is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to checks with your chosen skill. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Intelligence at character creation.
- Tip of the Tongue (6th Level): Sometimes, after pausing to collect your thoughts, you realize that you know the answer to a particularly challenging question. Once per day, you can reroll any skill check (see page 243) to recall knowledge. You must decide to use this ability after rolling but before learning the information from your first roll. You must take the second result, even if it is worse.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians 1, Tier ; Second Seekers , Tier ; Wayfinders 11 , Tier
Combat gear Laser rifle azimuth (1), Survival Knife (L), Hunting rifle (1), Second skin (L), Advanced Lashunta Tempweave (L), Jetpack (Cap 40, Usage 2/round), Electrostatic Field, MK 1, Thermal Capacitor MK 1,
Other gear Battery, Rounds, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Industrial Backpack
, Mk I comm unit (custom rig), Mk 1 Serum of Healing, Navigators tools, Professional tools, Trapsmiths tools, Field rations for 1 week (1), Medkit (1), R2E (ready to eat) x 10
Augmentations Mk 2 Synaptic Accelerators (Dex +4), Mk 1 Synaptic Accelerators (Int +2)
Encumbrance 4 bulk w/o backpack, 6 bulk. w/backpack 5( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Quest: Into the Unknown
- 2: 1-05: First Mandate
- 3: 1-01: The Commencement
- 4: 1-03: The Yesteryear’s Truth
- 5: 1–12: Ashes of Discovery
- 6: 1-04: Cries from the Drift
- 7: 1-00: Claim To Salvation
- 8: 1-25: The Beacon Code Dilemma (GM)
- 9: 1-24: Siege of Enlightenment
- 10: 1-26: Truth of the Seeker
- 11: 1-30: Survirors Salvation (GM)
- 12: 1-31: Treading History's Folly
- 13: 1-06: A Night in Nightarch
- 14: 1-35: Rasheen's Riches (GM)
- 15: 1-37: Siege of Civility (GM)
- 16: 1-38: The Many Minds of Historia
- 17: 2-02: Waking the Past (GM)
- 18: 2-06: The Stumbling Society, Part 1: Sangoro's Lament (GM)
- 19: 2-08: The Stumbling Society, Part 2: Sangoro's Gift (GM)
- 20: 1-99: The Scoured Stars Invasion (GM)
- 21: 2-12: Colossus Heist
Skills to Identify Creatures:
|Monstrous humanoid||Life Science|
CUSTOM RIG (EX) 1st Level
You have created a customized toolkit you can use to hack
systems and items. Your custom rig can be configured to take
up an upgrade slot on your armor or can be installed as a
cybernetic augmentation system in your brain (though it can
be combined with a datajack for the same price as installing a
datajack normally), your eyes, or an arm. For more information
on augmentations, see Chapter 7: Equipment. Alternatively, you
can configure it to be a handheld device, meaning that you must
retrieve it and hold it to use it effectively. While using this rig,
you always count as having the appropriate tool or basic kit for
any Computers or Engineering skill check you attempt. Some
mechanic tricks (see page 71) and drone mods (see page 77)
require the use of a custom rig. In addition, you can use your
custom rig as a Mk I comm unit (see Chapter 7: Equipment).
Finally, if you have a drone, you can use your custom rig to
communicate over an encrypted channel with your drone to issue
commands to its AI or directly control it at a range of 2,500 feet.
If your custom rig is damaged, destroyed, lost, or stolen,
you can kitbash a new one from any engineering kit,
hacking kit, or other technological toolkit, reconfiguring the
materials into a new custom rig with 1 hour of work. You
can have only one custom rig at a time. If you create a new
custom rig, your old one functions as a normal toolkit of
whatever type you made it from
Light armor, heavy armor
Basic melee weapons, grenades, small arms, longarms.
- aloitusraha 1000, 1- kronikka 720 + 20 credits, 2 kronikka 537+48, 3 kronikka 753+38 = 3116
Hunting Rifle 240
Survival knife 95
Laser Rifle, azimuth 425 + Trailblazer fusion seal 120
Serum of Healing 50
Professional Clothing 5
Industrial Backpack 25
Mk 1 Synaptic Accelerators (Dex +2) 1400 = 2748
plus levy 50
- Rahaa 3116 - 2798 = 318
- Uudet: Tools x 3 = 60, Medkit = 100, Food 10xR2E = 10, Field Rationx1 = 1 = 171
- Panssari: Lashunta Tempweave, Advanced 8 8,500 +9 +10 6 — — 3 L
- Thermal Capacitor, mk 1 3600: This upgrade regulates heat, protecting you from extreme temperatures. You can exist comfortably in conditions between –50° and 170° F without needing to attempt Fortitude saves. In addition, the armor grants cold resistance and fire resistance. The amount depends on the capacitor’s type, as listed below. Mk 1: Resistance 5
- Library Chip (250 credits):
Widely used by the Arcanamirium, the Starfinder Society,
and other scholarly organizations, library chips are portable
storage devices that contain a digital library of information
on a particular subject (Culture, Engineering, Life Science,
Mysticism, or Physical Science). You gain a +4 circumstance
bonus to skill checks to recall knowledge with that skill when
using a library chip in conjunction with a tier-0 computer (such
as a comm unit) or better. A library chip counts as a downloaded
data set for the purposes of using the skill that the library
chip pertains to. While using a library chip, you can attempt
untrained skill checks to recall knowledge on that subject if the
DC is 20 or less.
- Prerequisites: Bring and display a qualifying faction pin to the game.
Benefit: Once per session, while wearing a Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Faction Pin matching the faction your character currently champions, you may add 2 to any skill check. If you apply this benefit to one of your faction's favored skills, listed below, you instead roll 2d4 and add the result. For this roll you also treat the faction's favored skill as if you were trained, even if you don't have a rank in it.
Acquisitives: Bluff and Profession
Dataphiles: Computers and Engineering
Exo-Guardians: Athletics and Intimidate
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo): Diplomacy and Perception
Wayfinders: Life Science and Survival
Alternatively, once per scenario, while wearing a Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Faction Pin, you may add 2d4 to a Culture skill check. For this roll you also treat Culture as if you were trained, even if you don't have a rank in it.
- Chemalyzer 1 150 1 L 20 2/use, This handheld unit includes an extendable wand tipped with a sampling nozzle, and can be easily operated with a single hand. It grants a +4 circumstance bonus to Engineering, Mysticism, and Physical Science checks to identify an unknown drug, medicinal, poison, or other chemical substance.
- Hipat: SP(Mech 8x6, Con 8x1)=56, HP(Mech 8x6, Race 2)=50
- A weapon with the trailblazer fusion manages to alter the nature of its attacks to overcome the penalties of some natural environmental effects. Its attacks ignore the cover provided by bogs and the cover creatures submerged at least chest deep in water receive from attacks made from the surface. Fire damage dealt by the weapon to underwater targets does half normal damage (rather than the normal one-quarter), and other attacks made underwater deal full damage (rather than the normal half damage).
- Additionally, ranged attack rolls with the weapon don’t take a penalty due to the effects of storms, strong and severe winds, or windstorms. It can even be used to make ranged attacks in severe storms as if they were typical storms and in hurricane-force winds as if they were strong winds
- Ghostkiller: Attacks from a weapon with this fusion deal full damage to incorporeal creatures. They also pass into the Ethereal Plane, allowing such attacks to affect ethereal creatures normally. Weapons with the ghost killer fusion can also score critical hits against incorporeal creatures. In addition, an incorporeal creature (though not an ethereal one) can pick up, move, or wield a ghost killer weapon.
Null-space chamber, mk 1 5 3,050 L
A null-space chamber is a circular device often designed to be
strapped to an arm or backpack. When you press a button on the
side, the device creates a circular extradimensional rift to a pocket
space, the size of which is determined by the null-space chamber’s
model. You can close it by pressing the button again, causing the
entrance to the space to disappear. Anything stored within the
space remains, however, traveling with the item. The null-space
chamber can be opened and closed only from the outside.
The only air within the pocket space is that which enters
when you open the entrance. The device does not accumulate
bulk even as its pocket space is filled. Each null-space chamber
is associated with its own particular extradimensional space.
Each null-space chamber can carry a set amount of bulk,
after which it can no longer be closed (even if it has room
left for more material). Spells and items that contain or create
extradimensional spaces, such as other null-space chambers, do
not function within a null-space chamber’s pocket dimension.
A readout on a null-space chamber automatically catalogs all
items within it, and if the chamber is open, you can call up any
such item and have it placed in your hand as a full action.
D Mk 1: You can close up to 25 bulk in this device’s pocket space,
a 3-foot cube. It can hold enough air for one Medium creature
or two Small creatures for 10 minutes.
D Mk 2: You can close up to 50 bulk in this
- Item Level 5; Price 3,100
Slots 1; Armor Type Light, Heavy; Bulk 1
- Wireless Hack (Ex) 5th Level
Instead of combat tracking, your exocortex can access another
computer system within 20 feet, allowing it to attempt a
Computers check against that computer each round, using
your skill bonus. This counts as a standard action for the
purpose of the Computers skill. You must remain within 20
feet of the computer system for the entire time your exocortex
is interacting with the computer. If the task requires multiple
actions (or even rounds) to accomplish, you can spend your
actions to work in concert with your exocortex, counting both
your action and the exocortex’s effective standard action
toward the total time required. If you don’t have the remote
hack class feature, you must be adjacent to the computer to
attempt your checks.