Starfinder Society -hahmot
We will crush you!
Male Half-orc Gladiator Envoy Star Knight 2
Alignment LN Medium Humanoid (Half-Orc)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-705>)
Senses Darkvision, Perception +5
KAC 16, EAC 15, AC vs CMB 24 (+ 5 KAC/+4 EAC armor, +1 Dex)
Fort +1 (Envoy +0, Con +1), Ref +4 (Envoy +3, Dex +1), Will +3 (Envoy +3)
- Block: Only melee weapons can have the block special property, which represents some kind of guard or crossbar that can protect you from attacks by a foe you strike in melee. When you successfully strike a target with a melee attack using such a weapon, you gain a +1 enhancement bonus to your AC for 1 round against melee attacks from that target.
Speed 30 ft., 20 with armor
Melee Called Spear, Tactical +4 1d6+3 (P), Analog, block, thrown (20 ft.)
Ranged Thrown: Called Spear, Tactical +4 1d6+3 (P), Analog, thrown (20 ft.)
- Demoralize: As a move action, you can use Intimidate to cause a creature within 30 feet of you to become shaken for a number of rounds. This is a sense-dependent ability. The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s total Intimidate skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. If you succeed, the target is shaken for 1 round. The duration increases by 1 round for every 5 by which the result of your check exceeds the DC.
- Shaken: You take a –2 penalty to ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks. Grim trophies: -2 penalty to weapon damage rolls if shaken
Str 16, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 14
Base Atk +1
Skills acp -2; Total skill ranks: 2x (8Envoy + 0 Int) = 16
- Acrobaticsc (1) +3
- Athleticsc (1) +5
- Computersc (2) +5
- Culturec (1) +4
- Diplomacyc (1) +6
- Disguisec (1) +6
- Engineeringc (1) +4
- Intimidatec (2) +12 + 1d6 (+2 skill, +3 class skill, +2 Cha, +2 Race, +2 circumstance, +1 theme)
- Life Science
- Medicinec (1) +4
- Perceptionc (2) +5
- Physical Science
- Pilotingc (2) +6
- Profession Gladiator c (1) +6
- Sense Motive c (2) +5 + 1d6
- Sleight of Handc
- Survival +2
- 1: Improved Demoralize: Benefit: You can use the Intimidate skill to demoralize as a move action
- 2: Heavy armor proficiency (Star Knight archetype)
Languages Common, Orc, Drow
- Envoy Improvisation, expertise (1d6), skill expertise
- 1:st Get 'Em (Ex): As a move action, you can choose one enemy within 60 feet. Until the start of your next turn, you and your allies gain a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls made against that enemy. The bonus persists even if the enemy moves beyond 60 feet or out of line of sight or hearing. At 6th level, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to grant this bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls against all enemies who are within 60 feet.
- Expertise (Ex): You are an expert at dealing with challenges that test your skills, be the challenges social or otherwise. At 1st level, when attempting a Sense Motive check, you can roll 1d6 (your expertise die) and add the result of the roll to your check as an insight bonus. You can use this and other expertise abilities as long as you have at least 1 Resolve Point remaining. At 5th level, anytime you roll your expertise die, you gain a +1 bonus to the result. At 9th, 17th, and 20th levels, this bonus increases by 1. At 13th level, you roll 1d8 as your expertise die instead of 1d6.
- Skill Expertise (Ex): At 1st level and every 4 levels thereafter, you can use expertise with one additional class skill. You must have at least 1 rank in a skill to select it, and it must come from the following list: Bluff (Cha), Computers (Int), Culture (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Engineering (Int), Intimidate (Cha), and Medicine (Int).
Archetype: Star Knight:
- Armor Mastery - 2nd Level: You gain proficiency with light armor. If you are already proficient with light armor, you instead gain proficiency with heavy armor. If you are already proficient with heavy armor, you instead gain a fortification ability when wearing heavy armor or powered armor. Your fortification gives you a 20% chance that a critical hit is treated as a normal attack, dealing normal damage and not applying any critical effect. You roll your fortification percentage chance before the critical hit’s damage is rolled. If you have a fortification ability from another source (such as a force field), you instead increase the chance of a critical hit being created as a normal attack by 20% (to a maximum of 100%).
- Intimidating: Half-orcs receive a +2 racial bonus to Intimidate skill checks.
- Orc Ferocity: Once per day, a half-orc brought to 0 Hit Points but not killed can fight on for 1 more round. The half-orc drops to 0 HP and is dying (following the normal rules for death and dying) but can continue to act normally until the end of his next turn, when he becomes unconscious as normal. If he takes additional damage before this, he ceases to be able to act and falls unconscious.
- Self-Sufficient: Half-orcs receive a +2 racial bonus to Survival skill checks.
- Theme Knowledge (1st) Your experience in the arenas has exposed you to countless warrior cultures, and you both recognize strange martial arts and know how to impress others with your own unique style. Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about entertainment combat, fighting styles, and gladiatorial traditions by 5. Intimidate is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Intimidate checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Constitution at character creation.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier 1; Dataphiles 1, Tier ; Exo-Guardians 1, Tier ; Second Seekers , Tier ; Wayfinders , Tier
Encumbrance 8 bulk w/o backpack, 9 bulk. w/backpack ( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: #1-32: Acts of Association 720 credits
- 2: #2-03: The Withering World (GM) 720 credits
- 3: #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet 719 credits
- 4: #2-05: Meeting of the Queens (GM) 696 credits
Hellknight plate, Armiger 980
Sap, light 450
Called Tactical Spear 375
Called Fusion 120
Laser Pistol, Azimuth 350
Grim Trophies 125
- Battery 60
- Serum of Healing 50
- Hygiene 3
- Professional Clothing 5
- Consumer Backpack 3
A sense-dependent effect has either audible or visual elements, requiring sight or hearing to have any effect. For this kind of effect to affect that target, you must be able to either see or hear the target, and the target must be able to either see or hear you.
- Hipat: SP(Envoy 2x6, Con 2x1)=14, HP(Envoy 2x6, Race 6)=18