Arashi Kaze - Tausta
Male Div-Spawn Tiefling
Class: Samurai (Warrior Poet) - Order of the Warrior 15
Subclass (6): Paladin (Virtuous Bravo) of Shizuru 4 / Duelist 1 / Monk 2
Lawful Good Medium Outsider (tiefling)
Init +9 (+6 dex, +1 sacred, +2 swash init)
Senses Perception +27, Darkvision 60
AC 43, touch 33, flat-footed 43; (+5 armor, +6 dex, +2 natural, +3 e.nat, +6 Cha, +2 dodge, +5 deflection, +1 Int, +1 Monk, +2 Wis)
AC Buffit Cat's Grace +2, +1 dex/cha (sacred) = 47, touch 37
HP 219 (15d10(10+8+7+9+10+7+3+8+7+6+8+7+2+8+9) + 90 con + 15 fcb + 5 mythic)
Fort +28 (con +6, samurai +9, resistance +5, +6 cha, +2 luck)
Refl +23 (dex +5, samurai +5, resistance +5, +6 cha, +2 luck)
Will +20 (wis +2, samurai +5, resistance +5, +6 cha, +2 luck)
- DR 4/- Against challenge target
- Resist 5 Cold/Electricity/Fire
- Honor in All Things: 2/day On skill check or saving throw as free action +4 morale bonus.
- Resolve + Greater Resolve: 7/day - negate crit, 2 dice on save, ym.
- Uncanny Dodge: Cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A samurai with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action (see Combat) against her.
- Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): A rogue of 8th level or higher can no longer be flanked. This defense denies another rogue the ability to sneak attack the character by flanking her, unless the attacker has at least four more rogue levels than the target does.
- +2 sacred bonus on saves against emotion, insanity or confusion effects
- Mobility: +4 vs AoO
- LoH: 2d6 8/day
- Way of the Samurai (Ex): At 8th level, the order of the warrior samurai's sense of honor and loyalty drives him to accomplish seemingly impossible tasks. The samurai can, as a standard action, focus his mind and will. Once during the next minute, he can choose to roll an attack roll, skill check, or saving throw three times and take the best result. He must decide to use this ability before the roll is made. Using this ability expends one daily use of his resolve.
- Aura of Courage (Su): At 3rd level, a paladin is immune to fear (magical or otherwise). Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects. This ability functions only while the paladin is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.
- Divine Health (Ex): At 3rd level, a paladin is immune to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases, including mummy rot.
Speed 40ft, with armor 40ft
2-handed Melee +3 Cold iron Evil-Outsider Bane Katana +24/+19/+14 1d8+14 (S/18-20/x2)
2-handed Melee+Power Attack +3 Cold iron Evil-Outsider Bane Katana +24/+15/+10 1d8+26 (S/18-20/x2))
2-handed Melee+Power Attack+Challenge +3 Cold iron Evil-Outsider Bane Katana +24/+15/+10 1d8+40(only on first hit) or +26 (after first hit) (S/18-20/x2)
2-handed Melee+Power Attack+Spring Attack with buffs& Vital Strike +3 Cold iron Evil-Outsider Bane Katana +29 2d8+26 (S/18-20/x2)
2-handed Melee+Power Attack Valor's Minion (+2 Holy Glaive) +23/+14/+9 1d10+25 (S/20/x3))
1-handed Melee+Power Attack +3 Cold iron Evil-Outsider Bane Katana +20/+15/+10 1d8+20 (S/18-20/x2)
- Two handed melee vital strike vs evil outsider with (Cat's Grace, Greater Heroism, Haste, Smite, Challenge, Bane) +3 Cold iron Evil-Outsider Bane Katana +40 2d8+48+2d6 (only on first hit)
- Challenge 5/day(Ex): As a swift action, the cavalier chooses one target within sight to challenge. The cavalier’s melee attacks deal extra damage whenever the attacks are made against the target of his challenge. This extra damage is equal to the cavalier’s level. Challenging a foe requires much of the cavalier’s concentration. The cavalier takes a –2 penalty to his Armor Class, except against attacks made by the target of his challenge. Whenever an order of the warrior samurai declares a challenge, he receives damage reduction 1/— against attacks made by the target of his challenge. This DR increases by +1 for every four levels the samurai possesses.
- Bravo's Smite 2/day(Su): As a swift action, the paladin chooses one target within sight to smite. If this target is evil, the paladin adds her Cha bonus (if any) to her attack rolls and adds her paladin level to all damage rolls made against the target of her smite. If the target of smite evil is an outsider with the evil subtype, an evil-aligned dragon, or an undead creature, the bonus to damage on the first successful attack increases to 2 points of damage per level the paladin possesses. +6 to hit / +4 or +8 to damage Regardless of the target, smite evil attacks automatically bypass any DR the creature might possess.
- Strike True (Ex): At 15th level, the order of the warrior samurai can use his years of training and focus to make the perfect strike. When he uses this ability, the samurai makes an attack as normal. If the attack hits, it is a critical threat. The samurai must roll to confirm the critical as normal. The attack deals the maximum amount of damage, although additional dice from weapon qualities, sneak attack, and additional dice from a critical hit are rolled normally. The damage from this attack ignores any damage reduction the target might have and also causes the target to become blinded, deafened, sickened, or staggered for 1d4 rounds (the samurai's choice). Making this attack is a standard action. The samurai can use this ability once per day.
- Spell-like abilities: 2/day - Misdirection, Protection From Evil, Shield of faith, Max 7/day 2nd—bless weapon, 2nd—align weapon (good only), 3rd—magic circle against evil, 3rd-heroism, 4th—holy smite, 5th—righteous might, dispel evil, 6th—heroism (greater), blade barrier, 7th—holy sword, holy word
Ranged +1 Adaptive Composite Longbow +22/+17/+12 1d8+4 (Range 110/P/*3)
Str 16 Dex 22 Con 23 (15+4+4) Int 15 Wis 14 Cha 22 (17+1+4)
Base Atk +15; CMB +18; CMD 53 (+15 BaB, +3 str, +6 dex, +6 cha, +2 dodge, +2 sacred bonus, +1 Int to CMD, 5 deflection, +1 monk, +2 wis)
- 1: Power Attack, Weapon Finesse (Warrior Poet), Improved Feint (Flourish), Armor of the Pit (Extra Campaign feat)
- 3: Furious Focus
- 5: Exotic Heritage: Diplomacy
- 6: Spring Attack (Warrior Poet), Dodge (Mythic Bonus Feat)
- 7: Mobility
- 9: Blind-Fight
- 11: Eldritch Heritage: Pit-Touched (Infernal) -> Corrupting Touch
- 12: Improved Spring Attack (Warrior Poet)
- 13: Improved Eldritch Heritage: Pit-Touched (Infernal) -> Tough as Hell (Ex): (+2->+6 con), Vital Strike (Flourish), Combat Reflexes (Monk-Subclass)
- 15: Improved Vital Strike, xx (Monk feat)
Skills acp: ; total skill ranks: Samurai 4 + int 2 x lvl = 90, Background skills 28, Subclass 4x (Paladin 2 + int 2 / 2) = 8 extra skill ranks, 1x (Duelist 4 + int 2 / 2) = 3 extra skill ranks, 1x (monk 4 + int 2 / 2) = 6 extra skill ranks = yhteensä 124
- Acrobaticsc (15) +26 (Ranks +15, class skill +3, Dex +6, +2 luck)
- Bluffc (15) +31 (Ranks +15, class skill +3, Ability +6, Mythic +2, +2 luck, +3 competence)
- Climbc (1) +9
- Diplomacyc (1) +18
- Disable device
- Escape artistc
- Handle animalc (1) +12
- Healc (1) +6
- Knowledge[arcana] (1) +5
- Knowledge[dungeoneering] (1) +5
- Knowledge[engineering] (1) +5
- Knowledge[geography] (1) +5
- Knowledge[history]c (15) +22
- Knowledge[local] (1) +5
- Knowledge[nature] (1) +5
- Knowledge[nobility]c (1) +8
- Knowledge[planes] (15) +19
- Knowledge[religion]c (1) +8
- Linguistics (9) +15
- Perceptionc (15) +27
- Perform Dancec (6) +17
- Ridec (1) +8
- Sense motivec (15) +22
- Sleight of hand
- Spellcraftc (1) +8
- Swimc (1) +9
- Use magic devicec (15) +26
Traits Touched By Divinity (Silver Holy symbol, Spell like - Prot. from Evil), Dangerously Curious (+1 to UMD and UMD as class skill)
Languages Common, Abyssal, Infernal, Draconic, Tien, Celestial, Ignan, Aklo, Terran, Hallit, Auran, Undercommon, Giant
RSQ Darkvision, Fiendish Resistance, Spell-like (Misdirection), Skilled (+2 diplo and linguistics), prehensile Tail
SQ Dancer's Grace (Cha to AC), Graceful Warrior (Gain weapon finesse - use with glaive, katana & naginata), Resolve 4/day, Smirmisher Challenge 5/day (challenge dam only on first attack), Order (of the Warrior), Flourish 1: Kitsune's Mystique - Gain Improved Feint, can use when moving, 3: Exodus of Jinin: Land speed +10 feet, 5: Jininsiel's Guidance: Uncanny Dodge, 9: Jininsiel's Guidance: Improved Uncanny Dodge 13: Chrysanthemum’s Blooming: Gain Vital Srike (can Vital with Spring attack), Battle Dance: Gain Spring Attack as bonus feat, Aura of Good, Detect Evil, Bravo's Smite 2/day, Divine Grace, Lay on Hands, Way of the Samurai (Ex), Aura of Courage, Divine Health, Nimble, Panache 5/day and Deeds (Ex): At 4th level, a virtuous bravo gains the swashbuckler’s panache class feature along with the following swashbuckler deeds: dodging panache, menacing swordplay, opportune parry and riposte, precise strike, and swashbuckler initiative. The virtuous bravo’s paladin levels stack with any swashbuckler levels when using these deeds, Channel Positive Energy (Su), Honorable Stand, Canny defense, precise strike, Bonus feat (Combat Reflexes), flurry of blows, stunning fist, unarmed strike, AC Bonus (Ex)
On person: +3 Cold iron Evil-Outsider Bane Katana, Silver Holy symbol of Shizuru, Valor's Minion (+2 Holy Glaive), +1 Adamantine Greatsword
In backpack: Efficient Quiver (Sisässä 50x +1 Evil Outsider Bane Arrow, 3x +1 Holy Arrow, Fortune's Arrow)
Encumbrance m lb. without backpack (76/153/230)
- Head Circlet of Persuasion
- Headband Headband of Alluring Charisma +4
- Face/Eyes Eyes of the Eagle
- Neck Amulet of Natural Armor +3
- Shoulders Cloak of Resistance +5
- Body Monk's Robe
- Belt Belt of Mighty Constitution +4
- Wrist Bracers of armor +5
- Ring Ring of Protection +5
Things to buy
- Exotic Heritage: Diplomacy, Eldritch Heritage: Pit-Touched (Infernal) -> Corrupting Touch
- Improved Eldritch Heritage (Prerequisites: Cha 15, Eldritch Heritage, character level 11th.) -> Tough as Hell (Ex): At 9th level, you gain a +2 inherent bonus to your Constitution. This bonus increases to +4 at 13th level, and to +6 at 17th level. This bloodline power replaces hellfire.
Alkustatit: Str 16, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 17, Wis 14, Cha 15
Stattibonukset: Level 4: +1 Cha, Level 6: +2 Dex (mythic stat increase), Level 8: +1 Dex. Level 12: +1 Dex
Ostokset: Cold Iron Katana 100gp, Shortbow 30gp, CI arrows 2gp, Acidx4 40gp, Alchemist firex2 40gp, fighter's kit 9gp, ci dagger 4gp, clw scrollx2 50gp = 275 gp Rahaa jäljellä 300-275=25gp
Touched by Divinity: As long as you can remember, you’ve had an unexplainable interest in one deity in particular. One of your parents may have been a priest of this deity, or you may have been an orphan raised by the church, but these alone cannot explain your deep connection to the faith. You’ve always felt calm and at ease in places holy to the deity, and often have dreams about the god or goddess visiting you—most often in the form of a sacred animal or creature. Your faith is strong, even if you don’t happen to be a divine spellcaster—if you are a divine spellcaster, you should be a worshiper of this deity. You begin play with a Silver holy symbol of your chosen deity for free. In addition, choose one domain associated with your chosen deity. You gain the use of that domain’s 1st-level domain spell as a spell-like ability usable once per day (CL equals your character level).
The PC can select a second domain granted by his affiliated deity. He can use the 1st-level spells of both domains as spell-like abilities a number of times per day each equal to his subclass tier. Amount of subclass tier per day, he may use any of these two domains’ spells as a spell-like ability, but may only use spells of a level equal to or less than his subclass tier.
Domains: Heroism (Glory), Good
Domain Spells (Heroism): 1st—shield of faith, 2nd—bless weapon, 3rd—heroism, 4th—holy smite, 5th—righteous might, 6th—heroism (greater), 7th—holy sword, 8th—holy aura, 9th—gate.
Domain Spells (Good): 1st—protection from evil, 2nd—align weapon (good only), 3rd—magic circle against evil, 4th—holy smite, 5th—dispel evil, 6th—blade barrier, 7th—holy word, 8th—holy aura, 9th—summon monster IX (good spell only).
Determined: As a standard action, the samurai can spend one use of his resolve to remove the fatigued, shaken, or sickened condition. If the samurai is at least 8th level, he can alternatively remove the exhausted, frightened, nauseated, or staggered condition. If the condition has a duration longer than 1 hour or is permanent, this ability removes the condition for 1 hour, at which time the condition returns.
Resolute: Whenever the samurai is required to make a Fortitude or Will save, he can spend one use of his resolve as an immediate action to roll twice and take the better result. He must decide to use this ability before he rolls the saving throw.
Unstoppable: When the samurai is reduced to fewer than 0 hit points but not slain, he can spend one use of his resolve as an immediate action to instantly stabilize and remain conscious. He is staggered, but he does not fall unconscious and begin dying if he takes a standard action. He does fall unconscious if he takes additional damage from any source.
- Greater Resolve: At 9th level, a samurai can spend his resolve to negate some of his most grievous wounds. After a critical hit is confirmed against him, the samurai can spend one use of his resolve as an immediate action to treat that critical hit as a normal hit. Effects that only trigger on a critical hit do not trigger when the samurai uses this ability.
- Honorable Stand (Ex): At 11th level, a samurai can make an honorable stand, deciding to fight the target of his challenge to the bitter end, no matter the cost. He can make an honorable stand once per day at 11th level, plus one additional time per day at 16th level. Declaring an honorable stand is a swift action. While making an honorable stand, the samurai is immune to the shaken, frightened, and panicked conditions. He does not fall unconscious while his hit point total is below 0. Finally, whenever a samurai making an honorable stand must make a saving throw, he can spend one daily use of his resolve to reroll the saving throw after the first roll is made. He must take the result of the second roll, even if it is worse. If a samurai making an honorable stand ever retreats from battle against his challenged foe, he loses the ability to make a challenge for 24 hours.
The paladins of Shizuru are warriors who serve just lords, peacekeepers who oppose banditry, and those who advocate for honored ancestors. When great heroes fall, these dedicated paladins sometimes ritually preserve the bodies for later revivification. Their tenets include the following affirmations.
- My blade will be as steady as the sun and my training will be as consistent
- I shall respect what I have mastered and seek to impart this training to others.
- I will honor my ancestors, who have come before me and provided for my life.
- The bonds of love extend across any distance, but I will not add to the burden By separating lovers.
- My personal honor reflects on my family and my liege; I will conscientiously maintain my reputation for the sake of theirs, even on the battlefield.
- As I respect the Empress of Heaven, so will I respect my sworn liege.
- Eyes of the Eagle 2500, Headband of Alluring Charisma +2 4000 = 6500gp
- myyntiin bracers of armor +1, osto +1 ghost touch cold iron katana (small) -10 400gp
- +1 adaptive composite longbow (3700gp)
- Rahaa 30k - ostot 20600 + myynti 500 = 9900 + 18000 = 27900gp
- 27900gp Upgrade Cloak +2 -> +3 5000gp, Headband of Alluring Charisma +2 -> +4 12000gp
- Rahaa 27900 - 17000 = 10900gp, myyntiin amulet of nat armor +1, Boots of Elvenkind (+5 competence on Acrobatics) ja ring of prot +1 = 10900 + 3250 myynti+ 66000 rahaa= 80150
- Ostot: Circlet of Persuasion (4500), Bracers of Armor +3->+4 (7000), Cloak of Resistance +3->+4 (7000), Boots of Speed (12000), Monk's Robe (13000), Amulet of Nat armor +2->+3 (10000), Scroll of Heal (1650), Scroll of Plane shift to material plane (1125), Scroll of Wind Walk (1650), Scroll of Teleport (1125) = 59050gp
- Rahaa 80150-59050 = 21100
- Cloak of Resistance +4->+5 9000gp,Bracers of Amor +4->+5 9000gp = 3100gp
- Fortune's Arrow
While this +3 seeking arrow is carried, it grants its bearer a +2 luck bonus on saving throws and skill checks. The wielder doubles her favored enemy bonus on attack and damage rolls against any creature of that type she attacks with the arrow.
When taking a full-round action to fire a single shot using the arrow, the wielder ignores all range penalties for that attack. By expending one use of mythic power while such an attack, the wielder scores an automatic critical hit if the attack hits, and the arrow bypasses any damage reduction the target possesses.
Fortune’s arrow can always be recovered if searched for. Even if lost, it finds its way back to its previous owner within 1d6 days as long as she still lives. Fortune’s arrow fails to return to its owner only if she dies or freely gives it to another.