Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Akorian Naranbaatar, the Sage
Within each aspect of nature there resides a spirit or soul. Whether that spirit is inherent or whether it was placed there by a god is irrelevant: Everything has a spirit, and the spirits must be propitiated. -Tamashigo Philosophy-
This man has the features of a hongali, but his skin is as grey as steel; in fact it shares some of the qualities of steel, and thus it is harder to penetrate. At first it might seem really odd, once one realizes what he truly is.
Male Aasimar Druid 7 (Menhir SavantUM)
Neutral Good Medium Outsider (Native)
Player Arkhios (4225-9)
Faction Silver Crusade
Senses Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +11, Sense Motive +11
AC 23 (27), touch 13, flat-footed 21 (25); (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 natural, +3 Shield, +1 Deflection (+4 Barkskin))
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 18+, Cha 12
Base Atk +5; CMB +7; CMD 20 (+5 bab, +2 str, +2 dex, +1 deflection)
hp 59 (7d8 + 14 Con + 7 Fav.Cl.)
Fort +9 (+5 base, +2 con, +2 resistance)
Ref +6 (+2 base, +2 dex, +2 resistance)
Will +11 (+5 base, +4 wis, +2 resistance)
Special Defenses Celestial Resistances (5 acid, 5 cold, 5 electricity); Angelic Flesh — Steel (+1 natural armor bonus)
Speed 20 ft.
Melee Mw. C.I. Scimitar +8 (1d6+2) S; 18-20/x2
Melee Flame Blade +7 (1d8+4) S; 18-20/x2; Melee Touch; Fire; Lasts 8 mins.
Melee Stone Fist +7 (1d6+2) B; Unarmed, No AoO, Cold Iron, Ignore hardness up to 8; Lasts 8 mins.
Ranged Sling +7 (1d4+2) B; x2; 50 ft. range
Angelic Flesh — Steel (Unarmed Strikes and Natural weapons considered as cold iron)
Wild Shape (Small Air Elemental):
AC 23 (27), touch 15, flat-footed 20 (24); (+6 armor, +3 Dex, +1 Deflection, +2 Natural, +1 Size (+4 Barkskin));
Str 14 (Bull's Strength 18), Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 12
Ref +7 (+2 base, +3 dex, +2 resistance)
Speed Fly 45 ft. (Good)
Melee Slam +8 (1d4+2); x2 (Bull's Strength +10; 1d4+4)
Melee Small Shillelagh +10 (1d8+5); x2; 7 min. (Bull's Strength!)
Whirlwind (Ref DC 15; 3 rounds at a time; 10-20 ft. high/5 ft. base)
Bull's Strength 70 min.
Wild Shape (Large Animal - Tiger):
AC 21 (25), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (24); (+6 armor, +1 Dex, +1 Deflection, +4 Natural, -1 Size (+4 Barkskin));
Str 18, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 12
Ref +5 (+2 base, +1 dex, +2 resistance)
Speed 40 ft.
Melee Bite +8 (2d6+4); x2
Melee 2 Claws +8 (1d8+4); x2
Pounce (Full-attack with charge)
Orisons (at will) —
1st (5/day) —
Cure Light Wounds,
Cure Light Wounds,
2nd (4/day) —
3rd (3/day) —
Communal Resist Energy,
Cure Moderate Wounds,
4th (2/day) —
Bone-Wayfinder: Light (CL7; Functions as a divine focus for druid spells)
Angelic Flesh (Steel)
Skills 35 ((4+1)x7)
- +8 Fly (5)
- +6/14 Handle Animal (Link) (2); Link +2, Valiant Steed +4
- +10 Kno. Nature (5)
- +10 Kno. Planes (5)
- +11 Perception (4)
- +8/+12 Ride (5); Valiant Steed +4
- +10 Spellcraft (6)
- +4 Linguistics (1)
- +11 Sense Motive (1)
- +8 Survival (1)
Traits Suspicious, Magical Knack (druid) + Tian Ancestry Boon Trait: Spiritual Forester
Languages Taldane, Celestial, Sylvan, Druidic, SenzarL1, TienL1
SQ Daylight 1/Day, Darkvision, Truespeaker, Animal Companion (Big Cat: Tiger), Spirit Sense, Orisons, Place Magic 7(3+Wis)/Day, Resist Nature's Lure, Wild Shape (7 h) 2/Day
On person +1 Wild Lamellar Horn Armor, +1 Darkwood Heavy Shield, Ring of Protection +1, Cloak of Resistance +2, Headband of Inspired Wisdom +2, Sling, 2 Wrist Sheaths, Wand of Cure Light Wounds (47), Wand of Longstrider (49), Bone-Wayfinder (made of tiger's skull), Mwk Backpack, Explorer's Outfit
In Mwk backpack Alchemist's Fire x 5, Vermin Repellent x 10, Anointing Oil x 9
Encumbrance x lb. without backpack, x lb. with backpack (x lb. light/x lb. medium/x lb. heavy)
- Salvia (Celestial Servant Animal Companion)
- Anointing Oil: This sacred oil, infused with aromatic spices and distilled holy water, may be applied to a creature while casting a harmless divine spell with a range of touch, increasing the casting time to a full-round action but also increasing the caster's effective caster level by +1 for that spell.
- Spirit Sense (Sp): At 1st level, as a Standard action, a menhir savant can detect the presence of undead; fey; outsiders; and astral, ethereal, or incorporeal creatures. This ability functions like detect undead, and the druid detects all of these creatures rather than trying to detect one kind.
- Place Magic (Su): At 2nd level, a menhir savant learns to identify and tap into ley lines in different types of terrain. As a free action, she can tap into the magic of a nearby ley line and increase her caster level by +1 for 1 round.
- Resist Nature's Lure (Ex): Starting at 4th level, a druid gains a +4 bonus on saving throws against the spell-like and supernatural abilities of fey. This bonus also applies to spells and effects that utilize or target plants, such as blight, entangle, spike growth, and warp wood.
Wild Shape: Beast Shape II or Elemental Body I
- Animal: If the form you assume has any of the following abilities, you gain the listed ability: climb 60 feet, fly 60 feet (good maneuverability), swim 60 feet, darkvision 60 feet, low-light vision, scent, grab, pounce, and trip.
- Tiny: If the form you take is that of a Tiny animal, you gain a +4 size bonus to your Dexterity, a –2 penalty to your Strength, and a +1 natural armor bonus.
- Small: If the form you take is that of a Small animal, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Dexterity and a +1 natural armor bonus.
- Medium: If the form you take is that of a Medium animal, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Strength and a +2 natural armor bonus.
- Large: If the form you take is that of a Large animal, you gain a +4 size bonus to your Strength, a –2 penalty to your Dexterity, and a +4 natural armor bonus.
- Elemental: The abilities you gain depend upon the type of elemental into which you change. Elemental abilities based on size, such as burn, vortex, and whirlwind, use the size of the elemental you transform into to determine their effect:
- Small Air Elemental: If the form you take is that of a Small air elemental, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Dexterity and a +2 natural armor bonus. You also gain fly 60 feet (perfect), darkvision 60 feet, and the ability to create a whirlwind.
- Small Earth Elemental: If the form you take is that of a Small earth elemental, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Strength and a +4 natural armor bonus. You also gain darkvision 60 feet, the push ability, and the ability to earth glide.
- Small Fire Elemental: If the form you take is that of a Small fire elemental, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Dexterity and a +2 natural armor bonus. You gain darkvision 60 feet, resist fire 20, vulnerability to cold, and the burn ability.
- Small Water Elemental: If the form you take is that of a Small water elemental, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Constitution and a +4 natural armor bonus. You also gain swim 60 feet, darkvision 60 feet, the ability to create a vortex, and the ability to breathe water.
Akorian syntyi pieneen Tian-La -heimoon Henkien Metsän ja Hongalin rajalla, Tian Xian mysteerien verhoamana. Nuorempana hänet tunnettiin toisella nimellä, Naranbaatar, joka tarkoittaa karkeasti käännettynä Aurinkosankaria, mutta ryhdyttyään druidiksi, tämä valitsi itselleen uuden nimen, sillä siitä hetkestä eteenpäin hän ei ollut enää entinen itsensä, vaan jotain paljon enemmän. Nuorena poikana Naranbaatar kielloista huolimatta livisti usein Henkien Metsän rajan tuolle puolelle, jossa hän kohtasi kamin, jonka kanssa hän sittemmin tuli luoneeksi yhteyden joka ylittää kuolevaisen ymmärryksen ja sielun. Siitä lähtien tuo kami on seurannut ja ohjannut Naranbaataria tiikerin muodossa, antaen hänelle kyvyn nähdä ja aistia henkimaailmaan, ja ammentamaan sieltä voimia jollaisia vain harvat kykenevät hallitsemaan.
- BAB +0 Celestial Servant, Nature Bond, Orisons, Spirit Sense
- BAB +1 Place Magic
- BAB +2 Angelic Blood
- BAB +3 Resist Nature's Lure, Wild Shape(Beast Shape I) (1/Day), WIS +1 (16)
- BAB +3 Natural Spell
- BAB +4 Wild Shape(Beast Shape II, Elemental Body I) (2/Day)
- BAB +5 Angelic Flesh (Steel)
- BAB +6 Wild Shape(Beast Shape III, Elemental Body II, Plant Shape I) (3/Day), WIS +1 (17)
- BAB +6 Eldritch Claws, Venom Immunity, Walk the Lines
- BAB +7 Wild Shape(Beast Shape III, Elemental Body III, Plant Shape II) (4/Day)
- BAB +8 Planar Wild Shape
- BAB +9 Wild Shape(Beast Shape III, Elemental Body IV, Plant Shape III) (5/Day), WIS +1 (18)
Scenarios & Modules played:
- Convention Boon - Tian Ancestry (Spiritual Forester as a bonus trait; 0 XP; 0 PP)
- First Steps I: In Service to Lore
- First Steps II: To Delve the Dungeon Deep
- First Steps III: A Vision of Betrayal
- Module: Feast of Ravenmoor
- Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, chapter One: Burnt Offerings
- Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, chapter Two: The Skinsaw Murders
- The Wardstone Patrol
- Weapon in the Rift (-3250gp; cloak of resistance +1 upgrade to +2; Anointing Oil x 10)
- Horn of Aroden
- Golemworks Incident
- Dalsine Affair
- Decline of Glory (GM-credit; Medium sized +1 Hide Shirt Barding sold for +595gp; Large +1 Kikko barding -5120gp)
- Raid on the Cloudborne Keep (-500gp ship passage, -750gp Potion of Fly)