Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle of the Apocalypse, favored class oracle (+2 hp). Alignment CN, faction Dark Archive
XP: 3, level 2
Player Gastogh (6104-25)
Init. +1; Senses Perception +8
AC 16, ff 15, touch 12
Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +6
Ability: +1, +1, +1
Class: +0, +0, +3
Feat: +0, +0, +2
+2 racial vs. [fear]
Speed 20 ft.
Melee: armor spikes, -3, d4-1, x2
Str 9, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 19
BAB +1; CMB -1; CMD 10
Traits & Feats
- (faith) Omen: +1 trait intimidate, intimidate class skill. Once per day, you may attempt to demoralize an opponent as a swift action.
- (social) Seeker: +1 trait perception, perception class skill
- (lvl 1) Iron will
Skills, ACP -2
- Diplomacy 8 
- Intimidate 9 
- Knowledge (history) 5 
- Knowledge (planes) 5 
- Knowledge (religion) 5 
- Perception 8 
- Perform (oratory) 12 
- Sense motive 5 
- Spellcraft 5 
Languages Common, Halfling
- Orisons: hela natten
- 1st: 5
- Orisons: Create water, Detect magic, Guidance, Purify food and drink, Read magic
- 1st: (M) Ill omen, Infernal healing, Murderous command
- Energized by the World Engine (Rasputin Must Die!): sitten joskus tasolla 14
- Mantle of the Black Rider (Hunt for the Mad Monk) (Rasputin Must Die!): sitten joskus tasolla 14
Racial traits and class abilities
- Driven Worker: Many halfling families have developed techniques to accomplish work faster and more efficiently, whether to contribute to the community or to please overbearing masters. These halflings gain a +4 racial bonus on checks with one Craft, Perform, or Profession skill. This racial trait replaces sure-footed.
- Fearless: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against fear.
- Halfling Jinx: Halflings with this racial trait gain the ability to curse another creature with bad luck at will as a standard action. This curse has a range of 30 feet, and you must be able to see the target and have line of effect to it. The target gets a Will saving throw to resist this jinx (DC = 10 + 1/2 your level + your Charisma modifier). If your target makes this saving throw, it is immune to your jinx ability for 24 hours. A jinxed creature takes a –1 penalty on all saving throws. This jinx lasts for 24 hours or until you attempt to use your jinx again. A jinx is a supernatural ability, is not mind-affecting, does not allow spell resistance, and can affect any kind of creature not immune to luck effects. This replaces halfling luck.
- Keen Senses: Halflings receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Size: Halflings are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Halflings are proficient with slings and treat any weapon with the word “halfling” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Oracle Curses: Clouded Vision (full progression), Powerless Prophecy (lvl 1 prog)
- Can't take actions on a surprise round. If there is no surprise round, staggered during first round of combat.
- Can't see anything beyond 30 feet.
- No class skills from Mystery.
- Uncanny dodge, as Rogue.
- Oracle Mystery: Apocalypse
- Bonus spells: ill omen (2nd), oracle’s burden (4th), bestow curse (6th), ice storm (8th), insect plague (10th), circle of death (12th), vision (14th), incendiary cloud (16th), meteor swarm (18th).
- Oracle Revelations
- (lvl 1) Misfortune (Ex): At 1st level, as an immediate action, you can force a creature within 30 feet to reroll any one d20 roll that it has just made before the results of the roll are revealed. The creature must take the result of the reroll, even if it’s worse than the original roll. Once a creature has suffered from your misfortune, it cannot be the target of this revelation again for 1 day.
On person: lbs, without backpack
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb
- backpack (masterwork) (small), 50 gp, 1(+10,5) lbs
- dagger (small), 2 gp, 0,5 lbs
- entertainer's outfit (small), 0 gp, 1 lb
- potion of lesser restoration, 300 gp
- potion of touch of the sea, 50 gp
- scroll of lesser restoration, 150 gp
- spiked armored coat (small), 100 gp, 15 lbs
- wand of ill omen, 2 PP. Charges: 50
In backpack: 10,5 lbs
- bedroll (small), 0,1 gp, 1,25 lbs
- blanket (common) (small), 0,2 gp, 0,25 lbs
- 3 rations, trail, 1,5 gp, 3 lbs
- rope (silk) 50 ft., 10 gp, 5 lbs
- waterskin (small), 1 gp, 1 lb
- cold-weather outfit (small), 8 gp, 2 lbs
- small tent (small), 10 gp, 5 lbs
Money: 885,3 gp
total weight 29 lbs (with backpack), 17,5 lbs (without backpack)
carrying capacity: light: 28 lbs. or less, medium: 29-50 lbs, heavy: 51-75 lbs.
- 1. 29.8.2017. Pathfinder Adventure Path #71: Rasputin Must Die! (Played as Semel, Chronicle assigned to new lvl 1 character)
Land of origin: