Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Nuori Hera Mendevissä. Pic by Laura Tolton
Mendevin sotaorpo, Dairhen suojatti
Female Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 9, favored class fighter (+9 hp)
N medium humanoid (human)
Player Gastogh (6104-17)
Faction Grand Lodge
Senses Perception +1
AC 19, touch 16, flat-footed 14 (+5 dex, +3 armor, +1 deflection) (+2 vs. longbows)
Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +6
Class: +6, +3, +3
Ability: +2, +5, +1
Cloak: +2, +2, +2
Speed 30 ft
Melee dagger +9, d4+3, 19-20
Ranged +2 darkwood comp. longbow +3 w/ RS, DA, MS: +15*2/+15/+10, d8+15, 19-20 x3
Ranged longbow, standard action, DA: +17, d8+15, 19-20 x3
Point blank shot
Attack bonus breakdown: BAB +9, Dex +5, Wpn focus +1, Gr. wpn. focus +1, Wpn training +2, enchantment +2, Rapid Shot -2, Deadly Aim -3 = +15
Damage bonus breakdown: Str +3, DA +6, Wpn training +2, enhancement +2, Wpn specialization +2, = +15
Str 16, Dex 19, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 10
Base Atk +9; CMB +12; CMD 28
- Acrobatics 8 
- Climb 10 
- Diplomacy 9 
- Handle animal 5 
- Knowledge (dungeoneering) 7 
- Knowledge (engineering) 7 
- Linguistics 1 
- Profession (cook) 5 
- Ride 9 
- Survival 5 
- Swim 7 
Languages Common, Hallit, Tien
A Piece of Time (Tears at Bitter Manor (1)): You rescued Dern Fosimuth, an aging member of the adventuring group known as the Golden Watch. To assist you in your coming trials, he has given you his piece of a weirding watch, a frag ented magic item that grants limited control over time. As a swift action, you can activate the watch fragment to gain the benefit of haste (CL 5th) for 3 rounds. You can only activate this ability once per day, and each time you do so, check one of the boxes below. Upon checking the last box, the fragment's magic is spent; cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Unlike a standard weirding watch fragment, your piece does not interact with or benefit from the activation of other weirding watches.
- Blessing of Malikeen (The Lost Legacy): You gianed a statuette of a yeti cradling a child that has absorbed psychic energy from Malikeen Heartsong, which you can discharge to protect yourself from the dangers of high mountains. You may activate the figurine as a standard action to gain the effewcts of the endure elements spell against cold only, and to treat your altitude zone as one category lower--that is, to treat a high peak zone as a low peak zone, and a low peak zone as a low pass altitude zone (Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook 430)). The benefits of this boon last until the end of the scenario. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
Bonekeep Malady 2 (Maze of the Mind Slave): You suffer from a lingering malady after your exploration in Bonekeep. While the mental damage you suffered while inside the dungeon has faded, your mind is still quite fragile. Whenever you take Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma damage (or drain), you are also confused for a number of rounds equal to the damage taken. In addition, any Will save throw penalty you accumulated in the dungeon fades upon leaving, but should be noted below. Will Save Penalty: 1 THANK YOU BASED LNAIJ
- Budding Friendship (Slave Ships of Absalom): You have done a favor for Lady Silviana in Absalom, and she is willing to repay the favor. If you would earn no Prestige Points at the end of an adventure that included one or more encounters in Absalom, you can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to earn 1 Prestige Point instead.
- Coiled Companion (Ward Asunder): You have recovered a rare serpent's egg, reared the reptile, and trained it as a guardian. If you have hunter's bond, nature's bond, or similar feature that allows you to select an animal companion, you may select either a cinder asp (using the viper snake statistics) or a razor-scale python (using the constrictor snake statistics) as your companion; you must be able to select a constrictor or viper as a companion in order to train its respective variant. If the companion is released or dies without your restoring it to life, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Confirmed Field Agent (The Confirmation): Having successfully completed and documented your Confirmation, one of the Three Masters has formally recognized you as a field agent and given you a wayfinder engraved with your name and the date of your graduation. If this is the first time you have received this boon for any of your characters,
you receive this wayfinder for free; otherwise, you may acquire it by spending 1 Prestige Point. Furthermore, if you assign this Chronicle sheet to a character whose starting XP is 0, you reduce the Prestige Point cost of any wayfinder enhancement vanities you purchase to modify this wayfinder by 1 (minimum 1).
- Curious Pipefox (The Deepmarket Deception): Yrishi the pipefox wants to continue adventuring with you. A spellcaster of at least 7th level may take Yrishi as a familiar with the Improved Familiar feat. You must provide a copy of Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 4 as if pipefoxes were available as in the Additional Resources document. Instead of taking Yrishi as a familiar, you can ask her to perform research for you. Cross the boon off your Chronicle sheet before attempting a Knowledge (history or religion) check to treat your result as if it were 25, even if you are not trained in the skill. Alternatively, you may gain a +5 bonus on the check.
- Ectoplasmic Enhancement (The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts): You recovered a sample of concentrated ectoplasm from the Gloomspires. You may activate this ectoplasm as a swift action to treat all of your natural attacks, unarmed strikes, and weapon attacks as if they had the ghost touch property for 1 round. If you have at least one level in the spiritualist class, the ghost touch property persists for 3 rounds and also affects her phantom's natural attacks. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Experience with Dark Dreams (Hrethnar's Throne): You have traveled aboard the Voracious, a ship inhabiting its own demiplane off the coast of Leng in rgw Dimension of Dreams. Your experiences there embolden your mind against dark influences from beyond reality. Before attempting a saving throw against a spell or spell-like ability with the mind-affecting and evil descriptors - or attempting a saving throw against any mind-affecting ability of an outsider with the evil subtype - you can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to gain a +4 bonus on the save. Alternatively, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet on a night when you would be fatigued by a nightmare spell or a similar effect; you are not fatigued by that effect and rest normally that night.
- Explore, Report, Cooperate (The Confirmation): You have an excellent sense of what makes an exemplary Pathfinder. As a free or immediate action, you may consider whether a particular action you name - such as subduing but not killing an enemy, befriending an NPC, or recovering a particular item - would help realize the goals of the Pathfinder Society. The GM then informs you whether the action's impact would be positive (contributes to meeting a secondary success condition for the scenario), negative (opposes the secondary success condition), or negligible (neither contributes to nor opposes the secondary success condition). If none of these three options accurately reflects the action's impact on the PC's fulfillment of the secondary success conditions, the GM may respond with a phrase of five words or less. Once you use this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Friend of Janira Gavix (The Confirmation): The field agent who oversaw your Confirmation is appreciative of your bravery and camaraderie in the face of danger. She helps you perform research, granting you a +1 bonus on Knowledge checks attempted while you are in the Grand Lodge.
- ☑ Jiraku's Respect (Ward Asunder): You have helped the dosojin kami Jiraku restore her faith in her stewardship of the Pilgrim's Path. She gifts you with a portion of her power as a blessing. By checking the box that precedes this boon, you may use one of the following spell-like abilities. Use your character level as the caster level, and use either your own Charisma or 17 (whichever is higher) for determining any saving throw DCs.
- Subtier 6-7: You may cast dispel magic, invisibility, longstrider, mirage arcana, stone shape, or wind wall.
- Karela's Gratitude (Trouble in Tamran): Guaril Karela remembers the valuable information you provided him. His contacts in Nirmathas offer you a selection of ammunition. You may spend 1,600 gp to purchase 10 pieces of ammunition selected in any combination from the following list, or 800 gp to purchase 5 pieces of ammunition. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet. +1 keen / +1 blue whinnis poison-coated / +1 merciful / +1 disruption (limit 1).
- Peacemaker of Brevoy (On the Border of War): Your diplomacy and hard work have made you famous, and the Pathfinders are welcomed guests in Brevoy. All your characters have access to the trait Noble Born from the Kingmaker Player's Guide, treating it as a regional trait rather than a campaign trait. In addition, you may purchase the Country Estate vanity for 10 PP in the nation of Brevoy. This vanity originally appeared in Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide.
- Country Estate: Life in the city allows only so much space to roam, and a limited amount of privacy. A country estate affords you a much larger, rural home, located in a nation of your choice. When in that nation, you gain a +2 bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Survival checks.
- Rare Generator (Returned to Sky): tech stuff lol
- ☑ Righteous Redemption (From the Tome of Righteous Repose): Thanks to your work bringing a lost hero's legacy to light, key leaders of the crusader nation of Lastwall have begun seeing Pathfinders less as ruffians and more as potential allies. Between adventures or while in Lastwall, you can check the box that precedes this boon to requisition one of the following: a satchel containing six flasks of holy water and an oil of bless weapon; two scrolls of lesser restoration; a combat-trained warhorse (heavy or light) with a military saddle, bit, bridle, and week of feed; a masterwork longsword; or a masterwork lance. This gear is yours to do with as you please, but it has an effective resale value of 0 gp.
- River Kingdom Notoriety (Emerald Spire: The Cellars): Purchased Square A. Cost: 2 PP.
- Savior of Old Flotsam (The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts): In thanks for retrieving her precious folding boat, Venture Captain-Benarry commissions you a single token made out of a splinter of Old Flotsam herself. This special feather token functions as a feather token (swan boat), except that the voat appears to be stocked with a wooden chest full of useful items. The chest contains a potion of cure light wounds, a set of masterwork thieves' tools, 100 sheets of parchment, a vial of ink with an inkpen, a fishing net, 20 days worth of trail rations, and 10 gallons of cheap ale. The chest and its items persist after the boat's duration expires. You may purchase the feather token (Old Flotsam) for 450 gp or 1 Prestige Point.
- Scholar of Askhurhall (Grand Lodge faction) (The Golden Guardian): Studying the murals of Ashkurhall opened your subconscious mind to ancient dwarven secrets. Whenever you are examining architecture, objects, or writing of dwarven origin, you either gain a +1 bonus on any Appraise, Knowledge or Linguistics check involved, or you can substitute your Perception or Sense Motive bonus for the check. You can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet as a free action in order to apply its benefits when examining architecture, objects, or writing of any origin for the duration of the scenario.
- Sky Key Component (Numeria) (Numeria): You have recovered one of the five lost components of the strange relic known as the Sky Key. This piece once belonged to Toggrin, whose descendants now live in Chesed.
- Sky Key Component (Sargava) (The Golden Guardian): You recovered one of the five lost components of the strange relic known as the Sky Key. This piece once belonged to Sigrin, who founded the now abandoned settlement of Ashkurhall in the Bandu Hills.
- ☐ Starmetal Stockpile (Returned to Sky): During your adventure in Numeria, you found a large amount of rare skymetals (Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Technology Guide 56-57). You can check the box that precedes this boon in order to purchase a single weapon or suit of armor made of horacalcum, noqual, or siccatite at its listed cost. You can only purchase one such item using this boon, even if you later sell the weapon or armor.
- Spirits of the Past (Karma Reclaimed): You can channel the spirit of one of Sharaheen's past lives. If you not have medium class levels, you can cross this boon of the Chronicle sheet to use the medium's shared seance ability for a legend of your choice.
- Spoils of the Siege (Rataji) (Serpent's Rise): If you bring this Chronicle sheet to an adventure in which the Pathfinder Society deals with Rataji or his schemes, you can wualify to receive a special boon at the end of the adventure to reflect Rataji's increased resources.
- Touched by Time (Six Seconds to Midnight): You have passed through time-distorting portals in Uringen, and residual magic from that experience clings to you. You may cast either haste or slow as a spell-like ability, using your character level as your caster level and Charisma as your key ability score. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Trap Intuition (Emerald Spire: The Cellars): Traversing the trap-laden halls of the cellars, you found that even the slightest movement can cause dangerous consequences, but with a sharp eye and quick feet, you can avoid being caught in a trap. When you attempt a Reflex save to avoid a trap but before you know whether you failed, you can use this boon to reroll the save with a bonus equal to one-half your character level (rounded down). You must use the reroll result, even if it is lower. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- Trusted Pathfinder (Serpent's Rise): In the wake of the Aspis Consortium's siege on the Grand Lodge, venture-captains have decided to release several items from the vaults to their most trusted agents. You may check rgw box preceding this boon to purchase one of the following items. (lol)
- Vanei's Friend (The Golden Guardian): You have befriended Vanei Thaskin, who now works as an informant for the Pathfinder Society. Once per scenario, you can recall information Vanei provided in order to reroll a failed Bluff, Diplomacy, or Knowledge check pertaining to the Aspis Consortium. If the second check fails, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet; your reckless use of Vanei's information has compromised her cover and led to her capture.
- ☐☐☐ Worthy Foe (From the Tome of Righteous Repose): Lastwall is the Inner Sea's bulwark against countless evils, and you have proven yourself against a local villain. As a swift action, you can check a box that precedes this boon to gain one of two benefits against enemies that correspond to the threat you defeated. First, you can choose to gain a +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls against such creatures, as well as a +2 dodge bonus to AC against such creatures' attacks. Alternatively, you can gain a +2 bonus on caster level checks to overcome those creatures' spell resistance, increase the save DC of your spells and abilities against those creatures by 1, and gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against those creatures' spells and abilities. Either benefit lasts until the beginning of your next turn.
- Bones: You gain the benefits above against undead creatures.
- Yekai Deathhand's Marvel (The Deepmarket Deception): Yekai Deathhand invented the flask of reconcoction, a device that duplicates potions. With his notes, you can refine his invention over time. The flask grows in power as you gain levels. If you purchase this item,l you earn less treasure to compensate for its increased abilities. So long as you own the flask, reduce all gold you earn on Chronicle sheets by 5% (rounded down) until you reach 14th level. Lol etc etc.
- (combat) Reactionary: +2 initiative
- (faith) Ease of Faith: +1 diplomacy, diplomacy is a class skill
- (human) Point Blank Shot
- (lvl 1) Precise Shot
- (Fig 1) Rapid Shot
- (Fig 2) Weapon Focus (longbow)
- (lvl 3) Deadly Aim
- (Fig 4) Weapon Specialization (longbow)
- (lvl 5) Point Blank Master
- (Fig 6) Manyshot
- (lvl 7) Clustered Shots
- (Fig 8) Greater Weapon Focus (longbow)
- (lvl 9) Improved Critical (longbow)
Special qualities and class abilities
- Dairhe's Protege (extra +2 attribute bonus. Initial scores 14 (+2), 16 (+2), 13, 10, 12, 10)
- Mirror Move (Ex): At 9th level, a weapon master gains his Weapon Training bonus as an insight bonus to AC when attacked by his chosen weapon. This ability replaces Weapon Training 2.
- Reliable Strike (Ex): At 5th level, a weapon master may reroll an attack roll, critical hit confirmation roll, miss chance check, or damage roll as an immediate action. He must accept the second roll even if it is worse. He can use this ability once per day at 5th level, plus one additional time per day for every five levels beyond 5th. This ability replaces Weapon Training 1.
- Weapon Guard (Ex): At 2nd level, a weapon master gains a +1 bonus to CMD against disarm and sunder attempts while wielding his chosen weapon. This bonus also applies on saves against any effect that targets his chosen weapon (for example, grease, heat metal, shatter, warp wood). The bonus increases by +1 for every four levels beyond 2nd. This ability replaces Bravery.
- Weapon Training (Ex): At 3rd level, a weapon master gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with his chosen weapon. The bonus improves by +1 for every four levels beyond 3rd. This ability replaces Armor Training 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- Belt of +2 Dex, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- Efficient Quiver, 1800 gp, 2 lbs (60 arrows)
- Efficient Quiver, 1800 gp, 2 lbs (15 blunt, 10 ghost salt, 20 cold iron arrows)
- explorer's outfit, 0 gp, 8 lbs
- +2 darkwood composite longbow (+3), 8000 gp + 2 PP, 1,5 lbs
- Handy Haversack, 2000 gp, 5 lbs
- Ioun torch, 75 gp, 0 lbs
- potion of invisibility, 300 gp, 0 lbs
- potion of touch of the sea, 50 gp, 0 lbs
- Ring of Protection +1, 2000 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 spring-loaded wrist sheaths, 10 gp, 2 lbs
- studded leather armor, 25 gp, 20 lbs
- weapon cord, 0,1 gp, 0 lbs
- Wayfinder, 250 gp, 1 lb
In Haversack 68 lbs
- 1 acid flask, 10 gp/kpl, 1 lb
- 7 alchemical grease, 5 gp /kpl, 7 lbs
- 2 alchemist's fire, 20 gp/kpl, 2 lb
- 3 antiplague, 50 gp/kpl, 0 lbs
- 3 antitoxin, 50 gp/kpl, 0 lbs
- 67 arrows
- bedroll, 1 sp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 5 sp, 3 lbs
- cooking kit, 3 gp, 16 lbs
- dagger, 2 gp, 1 lb
- 4 holy water, 25 gold/kpl, 4 lbs
- 1 meditation tea, 30 gp/kpl, 0 lbs
- outfit (cold-weather), 8 gp, 7 lbs
- outfit (hot-weather), 8 gp, 4 lbs
- 2 potions of CLW, 100 gp, 0 lbs
- potion of remove blindness/deafness, 2 PP
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- 3 scroll of lesser restoration, 150 gp, 0 lbs
- 1 vermin repellent, 5 gp/kpl, 0 lbs
- wand of cure light wounds, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 4
- wand of cure light wounds, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 50
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 40
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- 8 weapon cords, 0,8 gp, 0 lbs
Wealth 13607 gp
Encumbrance 46,5 lbs. with backpack (76 or less light, 77-153 lb. medium, 154-230 lb. heavy)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
Hera vanhemmat kuuluivat pohjoisen Avistanin paikallisväestöön; kenties he sinnittelivät jossain niistä harvoista pysyvistä kylistä jotka olivat säilyneet Maailmanhaavan aukeamisen ja leviämisen jälkeen, tai kenties he olivat paimentolaisia, jotka pysyttelivät askeleen edellä metsästäviä demoneja. Joka tapauksessa tätä ei Heran syntymän jälkeen kestänyt pitkäänkään. Ristiretkeläiset ottivat hänet varhaisessa iässä suojiinsa yhtenä harvoista henkiinjääneistä erään demonihyökkäyksen jälkeen.
Heran ainoa henkiin jäänyt sukulainen oli isoveli nimeltä Tharak. Tämä oli Iomedaen temppeliritari, joka kuoli puolustaessaan Nerosyania Timanttikaupungin piirityksessä 4713. Tämän kaaduttua Heran henkinen väsymys ja paatumus painosti hänet lähtemään muille maille. Tilaisuus tähän tarjoutui kun yksi Nerosyanissa piirityksen aikaan vierailleista tiennäyttäjistä, taivalkapteeni Dairhe Faulilj, antoi tälle suosituksen tiennäyttäjien järjestöön liittymisestä. Hera oli taistelun aikana harjoittanut jousiampujan taitojaan parhaansa mukaan, ja Dairhe havaitsi tässä potentiaalia, joka varmistui henkilökohtaisen koulutuksen yhteydessä. Heran oma seikkailijanuransa on vasta alkujaloillaan, mutta hän pitää yhä katkonaista yhteyttä erääseen Sisämeren kuuluisimmista jousimiehistä.
Elämä Mendevissä opetti Heran sekä hyväksymään muut sellaisina kuin he ovat että olemaan sujut oman tiensä kulkemisensa kanssa; miksi ei hän soisi itselleen vapauksia, joita ei tuomitsisi muissakaan? Kurinalaiseksi temppeliritariksi hänestä ei olisi, mutta paikallaan oleva omatunto ei vaadi moisia titteleitä.
- 1. 25.7.2014. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore
- 2. 26.7.2014. Pathfinder Society Special: Master of the Fallen Fortress
- 3. 27.7.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-08: The Confirmation
- 4. 26.9.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-05: Slave Ships of Absalom
- 5. 7.12.2014. Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Cellars
- 6. 17.5.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-16: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 3: The Golden Guardian
- 7. 9.9.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-02: Six Seconds to Midnight (Special: death by blistering invective, burn and two arrows. Raised w/ 4k help from team)
- 8. 16.11.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-07: Trouble in Tamran (Special: restoration help by Ofekh, 1280 gp)
- 9. 28.11.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-06: To Judge a Soul Part I: The Lost Legacy
- 10. 28.11.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-08: To Judge a Soul, Part 2: Karma Reclaimed (Special: ennakoi riisiviinietikkatislaimen tarkoituksen ja heitti Profession (cook)ista 24)
- 11. 28.8.2015. Pathfinder Module: Tears at Bitter Manor (1) (Special: Played as mini-adventure path with paladin Mero)
- 12. 17.1.2016. Pathfinder Society Special Ruins of Bonekeep Level Two: Maze of the Mind Slave (Special: death by chain lightning + cone of cold + fireball)
- 13. 11.9.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-98: Serpent's Rise (Special: Played as pregen Rataji)
- 14. 29.4.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-15: The Deepmarket Deception
- 15. 8.5.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-19: The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts
- 16. 3.9.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-02: Ward Asunder (Special: keitti riisiä, Profession (cook) 15)
- 17. 26.11.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose (Special: lvl 7, 4 hits, buffs: haste, prayer, flaming, frost, inspire courage +2, flagbearer +1. 120 damage to dragon)
- 18. 4.3.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-15: Hrethnar's Throne (Special: death by hard hits, BoL'd by Mejaroe)
- 19. 22.7.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-20: Returned to Sky
- 20. 24.8.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #9-03: On the Border of War
Land of origin: Mendev
Weight: 155 lbs