Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Markiisi-Leidang Hyödykäs Kurkkupalsta
Male Gnome Skald 6 (+6hp)
Chaotic Neutral Small Humanoid (gnome)
Player FranKc (71232-15)
Faction Sovereign Court
Init +4 (+2 dex, +2 trait)
Senses Darkvision, Perception +0
AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18; (+2 dex, +7 armor, +1 size);
hp 51 (6d8 + 12 con + 6 fc) 57 if inspiring rage
Fort +8 (base 5, ability 2, resistance 1)
Ref +5 (base 2, ability 1, resistance 1)
Will +6 (base 5, ability 0, resistance 1)
- Well-Versed: The skald gains a +4 bonus on saving throws made against bardic performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects.
- Uncanny dodge
- Raging song stuff (see below)
Melee +1 mithral rapier +9 1d4+4
Melee Cold iron battleaxe +8 1d6+3 (2h +3)
Melee Alc. silver warhammer +8 1d6+3 (2H +3)
Melee +1 mithral rapier +10 1d4+5
Melee Cold iron battleaxe +9 1d6+4
Melee Alc. silver warhammer +9 1d6+4
With Raging Song and Flag
Melee +1 mithral rapier +11 1d4+6
Melee Cold iron battleaxe +10 1d6+5
Melee Alc. silver warhammer +10 1d6+5
Ranged Darkwood comp. Longbow +8 1d6+2 (x3)
Raging song 21 rounds/day (3 base +6 feat +10 lvl +2 charisma)
- Inspired Rage: +2 to strength, +2 to constitution, +3 morale to will saves, -1 to AC, (+3 morale to to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities if Superstition applies.)
- Song of Marching (Su): At 3rd level, a skald can use raging song to inspire his allies to move faster without suffering from fatigue. By expending 1 round of raging song, the skald invigorates allies within 60 feet, who may hustle (Core Rulebook 170) for the next hour; this movement counts as a walk (not a hustle) for the purpose of accruing nonlethal damage and fatigue. The skald must continue to perform the song for the remainder of the hour, otherwise its effects end, but only 1 round of raging song is expended for that hour.
- Skald's vigor: Fast healing 2 to self, starts on second round.
- Superstition: The barbarian gains a +2 morale bonus on saving throws made to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities. This bonus increases by +1 for every 4 levels the barbarian has attained. While raging, the barbarian cannot be a willing target of any spell and must make saving throws to resist all spells, even those cast by allies.
- Witch Hunter: While raging, the barbarian gains a +1 bonus on damage rolls against creatures possessing spells or spell-like abilities. This damage bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the barbarian has obtained.
2nd DC14 4/day: Heroism, Glitterdust, Tongues, Mirror image
1st: DC13 5/day: Expeditious Retreat, Saving Finale, Timely Inspiration, CLW
Cantrips: Detect magic, Light, Mage hand, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation
Spell kenning: 1/day
Str 15 (17), Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 15
Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 18;
Feats Extra performance (replaces scribe scroll), Flagbearer, Lingering Performance, Skald's vigor
Skills (sp: 4xlvl=16) acp -1 (acp 0 if climbing or jumping)
- Acrobatics +6 (1)
- Bluff +6
- Climb +7 (1)
- Diplomacy +17' (+3 if gnome taldorian noble, politician, or aristocrat)
- Disable device
- Disguise +6
- Escape Artist
- Handle animal
- Intimidate +2 (+3 to intimidate when in Taldor/dealing with Taldan citizens abroad.)
- Knowledge(Arcana) +7 (1)
- Knowledge(Dungeoneering) +7 (1)
- Knowledge(Engineering) +3
- Knowledge(Geography) +3
- Knowledge(History) +9 (1)
- Knowledge(Local) +7 (1)
- Knowledge(Nature) +7 (1)
- Knowledge(Nobility) +8 (1)
- Knowledge(Planes) +7 (1)
- Knowledge(Religion) +7 (1)
- Linguistics +9 (6)
- Perform (oratory) +16 (6)'
- Sense motive +16'
- Sleight of hand
- Spellcraft +4 (1)
- Stealth +6
- Swim +7 (1)
- Use Magic Device
Traits Collector (+2 to perform oratory), Excitable (+2 initiative)
Languages Common, Gnome, Sylvan, Kelesh, Vudran, Jitska, Osirion, Ancient Osirion, Thassilonian, Azlant, Polyglot, Shory, Tekritanin, Orvian, Cyclops
SQ Bardic knowledge, Magical Linguist, Gift of Tongues
On person: +1 mithral agile breastplate, +1 mithral rapier, Cloak of resistance +1, Alchemical silver warhammer, Cold iron battleaxe, Dagger, Spell component pouch, Belt pouch: Acid x2, Alc. fire x2, Holy water x2, Wand of CLW (50)
In backpack: Pathfinder's kit, Chronicler's kit
- Head Circlet of persuasion
- Shoulders Cloak of resistance +1
- Armor Agile mithral breastplate +1
- Belt +2 strenght
- Gift of Tongues: Gnomes love languages and learning about those they meet. Gnomes with this racial trait gain a +1 bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy checks, and they learn one additional language every time they put a rank in the Linguistics skill. This racial trait replaces defensive training and hatred.
- Magical Linguist: Gnomes study languages in both their mundane and supernatural manifestations. Gnomes with this racial trait add +1 to the DC of spells they cast with the language-dependent descriptor or those that create glyphs, symbols, or other magical writings. They gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against such spells. Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—arcane mark, comprehend languages, message, read magic. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level. This racial trait replaces gnome magic and illusion resistance.
- Academian: Some gnomes are more academically inclined than their kin. Gnomes with this racial trait gain a +2 bonus on any single Knowledge skill (history). This racial trait replaces the obsessive racial trait.
- Height of Fashion: Your contacts among the Taldan aristocracy allow you to constantly update and adapt your fashion so as to never appear out of style—be it at court, on the road, or even in combat. You gain a +3 bonus on Diplomacy checks against nobles, politicians, and aristocrats of your race.
- Noble Title: You gain one of the following noble titles:
baron, baroness, dame, earl, lord, marquis, marquise, visbaronet, visbaronetess, viscount, and viscountess. Among the many hereditary nobles in Taldor, your title means little and grants you few benefits other than an official writ declaring it a legitimate title in the Empire of Taldor, signed by Prince Stavian III himself. You become specialized in Knowledge (nobility).
- Ulfen Guard: You have proven yourself a loyal servant of Taldor and are asked to become the blood brother of a member of the Ulfen Guard. If you’re Ulfen, you receive the title “huscarl.” If not, you gain the title “leidang.” You gain a +3 bonus on all Intimidate checks when in Taldor or dealing with Taldan citizens abroad.
- Lion Blade: You are invited into the exclusive organization known as the Lion Blades. You become specialized in Disguise.
- : Skald 5
- : Skald 6
- : Skald 7
- : Skald 8 +1 STR
- : Skald 9/Dragon disciple 1?
- : Skald 9/Dragon disciple 2? +2 STR (STR 24 NÖÖMI FEAR ME!)