Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Jaksoi se mokoma Kreighton sitten nalkuttaa niistä ulkohommista pitempään kun pinna riitti...
Male Elf Arcanist 6 (Brown-fur transmuter) (favored class arcanist: +6 hp)
N medium humanoid (elf)
Player Gastogh (6104-23)
Faction Sovereign Court
Senses Perception +2, low-light vision
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7
Arcanist: +2, +2, +5
Ability: +1, +2, +0
Cloak: +2, +2, +2
+2 vs. enchantment spells & effects
Speed 30 ft
Melee dagger +2, d4-1, 19-20
Ranged spellz yo
Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 21, Wis 10, Cha 14
Base Atk +3; CMB +2; CMD 14
- 0th: 6 prepared/day. Typically prepared: acid splash, detect magic, read magic, light, mage hand, mending. Known: all
- 1st: 6/day. Typically prepared: enlarge person, magic missile, burning hands.
- Known: endure elements, shield, burning hands, magic missile, vanish, enlarge person, reduce person, touch of the sea, expeditious retreat, identify, moment of greatness, comprehend languages
- 2nd: 5/day. Typically prepared: Bull's strength, cat's grace.
- Known: bull's strength, cat's grace, resist energy, rope trick, invisibility
- 3rd: 3/day. Typically prepared: Haste
Arcane reservoir: max 12, regen 9
CL: 6, [transmutation] 8
- Appraise 9 
- Fly 11 , ranks from headband
- Knowledge 14 (arcana) 
- Knowledge 9 (dungeoneering) 
- Knowledge 9 (engineering) 
- Knowledge 9 (geography) 
- Knowledge 10 (history) 
- Knowledge 9 (local) 
- Knowledge 9 (nature) 
- Knowledge 9 (nobility) 
- Knowledge 14 (planes) 
- Knowledge 9 (religion) 
- Linguistics 9 
- Perception 2 
- Perform (oratory) 6 
- Spellcraft 14 
- Use magic device 11 
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elven, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan, Undercommon
- Air Affinity (Caught in the Eclipse): Your connection to elemental air has grown stronger ver the course of your recent adventure. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with other boons or play a role in future adventures - especially those set on the elemental planes.
- Air Affinity (Secrets of the Endless Sky): Your connection to elemental air has grown stronger ver the course of your recent adventure. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with other boons or play a role in future adventures - especially those set on the elemental planes.
- Ally of Belhaim (The Dragon's Demand (4)): The residents of Belhaim all have different ideas of what is best for their town, and by befriending (made helpful) at least three members of one of these factions, you have earned steadfast allies. If you befriended three or more members of two or more factions, you gain the boon for the factions with which you have the most friends. Cross the other two factions off your Chronicle sheet.
- Shelyn: You become specialized in one Perform skill of your choice. (Oratory)
- ☐☐☐ Debt of Shadow (The Dragon's Demand (4)): You freed the shae Maffei from her prison, and she accompanies you always just out of sight so long as she is indebted to you. She has promised to repay your service in kind, and you may call in a favor when performing one of the skills below to use Maffei's skill modifier instead of your own as she assists you. Using any of the skill-based favors requires your spending the time or actions to perform the task yourself. You may use the favors listed below in any combination, checking off one or more boxes each time you ask for help. When you check the last box, Maffei's debt has been repaid; cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Disable Device +16
- Knowledge (arcana or planes) +13
- Sleight of Hand +16
- You gain a +3 bonus on Stealth checks for 5 minutes
- Dragon Slayer (The Dragon's Demand (3)): With the help of your allies and bearing enchanted dragon slaying tools, you slayed the dragon Aeteperax and saved the town of Belhaim, and this has granted you the confidence to combat other scaled terrors. The next time you encounter a true dragon, you gain a permanent +2 bonus on Reflex saves against the breath weapon of dragons of that type (blue, red, silver, etc.), as well as a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against that type of dragon. When you determine this type of dragon write its type on the line below. If you wear dragonhide armor of the associated dragon type, these bonuses against that type of dragon increase by 1.
- Dragon Type: ______________________________
- Dragonfoe (The Dragon's Demand (2)): The Crypt of Tula held more than just dragon-slaying weapons and powerful armor; it also housed the spirit of Tula, which granted you a blessing for your imminent confrontation. You may use the boon to reroll either one attack roll against a dragon or one caster level check to overcome a dragon's spell resistance. If you are using a weapon, spell, or item that grants a specific benefit when used against dragons (e.g. a dragonbane longsword), you gain a +2 insight bonus on the reroll. The reroll must be made before the results of the original roll are known, and you must take the second result even if it is lower. When you use this boon, cross it off your Chronicle sheet.
- ☐☐☐ Foe of All Winds (Caught in the Eclipse): Striking into the depths of the Plane of Air, you've defeated the resurrected champion of Hshurha, the Duchess of All Winds. Word spreads of how you defied the will of a demigod, and as a result, you gain a +2 circumstance bonus on all Diplomacy and Intimidate checks made against the natives of the Plane of Air. In addition, your time on the Plane of air has granted you some means of control over its natural powers. Once per adventure, you can check a box that precedes this boon to cast gust of wind as a spell-like ability (CL 6th), If you have two or more Air Affinity boons, you can instead cast wind wall (CL 8th). If you have three or more Air Affinity boons, you can instead choose to cast wind wall (CL 10th).
- ☐☐☐ Friend of the Green (The Dragon's Demand (3)): Although he was initially skeptical that you could slay Aeteperax, the druid Azmur Kell has professed his gratitude to you for savinh him and his family. He owes you several favors, and you may call in a favor when performing one of the skills below to use Azmur's skill modifier instead of your own as he assists you. Alternatively, Azmur can cast a spell as though he shared your space, though any attacks of opportunity he provokes for spellcasting damage you (they still force him to make a concentration check). Using any of the skill-based or spellcasting favors requires your spending the time or actions to perform the task yourself. You may use the favors listed below in any combination, checking off one box each time you ask for help. When you check the last box, Azmur's debt has been repaid; cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Cast barkskin (CL 8th; concentration +11)
- Cast cure serious wounds (CL 8th; concentration +11)
- Cast remove disease (CL 8th; concentration +11)
- Knowledge (nature) +13
- Gripplis' Favor (Kaava Quarry): You have earned the recognition of the Krihirik tribe in the Kaava Lands, granting you a +2 bonus on Charisma-based checks made to influence gripplies. In addition, this boon may be used in conjuction with other boons to grant one or more of your characters access to grippli-related options.
- ☐ Righteous Redemption (From the Tome of Righteous Repose): Thanks to your work bringing a lost hero's legacy to light, key leaders of the crusader nation of Lastwall have begun seeing Pathfinders less as ruffians and more as potential allies. Between adventures or while in Lastwall, you can check the box that precedes this boon to requisition one of the following: a satchel containing six flasks of holy water and an oil of bless weapon; two scrolls of lesser restoration; a combat-trained warhorse (heavy or light) with a military saddle, bit, bridle, and week of feed; a masterwork longsword; or a masterwork lance. This gear is yours to do with as you please, but it has an effective resale value of 0 gp.
- ☐☐☐ Scalefriend (The Dragon's Demand (1)): You were fortunate to encounter and aid the kobold Nighttail, who helped you to neutralize the Blood Vow tribe. She still owes you a good turn or two, and you may call in a favor when performing one of the skills below to use Nighttail's skill modifier instead of your own as she assists you. Alternatively, Nighttail can cast a spell as though she shared your space, though any attacks of opportunity she provokes for spellcasting damage you (they still force her to make a concentration check). Using any of the skill-based or spellcasting favors requires your spending the time or actions to perform the task yourself. You may use the favors listed below in any combination, checking off one or more boxes each time you ask for help. When you check the last box, Nighttail's debt has been repaid; cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- Handle animal +7
- Survival +10
- Cast resist energy (CL 1st, concentration +2)
- Uneasy Alliance (Secrets of the Endless Sky): You have accepted Ashasar's offer of alliance with the Concordance. This boon may play a role in future adventures.
- ☐☐☐ Worthy Foe (From the Tome of Righteous Repose): Lastwall is the Inner Sea's bulwark against countless evils, and you have proven yourself against a local villain. As a swift action, you can check a box that precedes this boon to gain one of two benefits against enemies that correspond to the threat you defeated. First, you can choose to gain a +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls against such creatures, as well as a +2 dodge bonus to AC against such creatures' attacks. Alternatively, you can gain a +2 bonus on caster level checks to overcome those creatures' spell resistance, increase the save DC of your spells and abilities against those creatures by 1, and gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against those creatures' spells and abilities. Either benefit lasts until the beginning of your next turn.
- Scoundrels: You gian the benefits above against humanoids with the human subtype.
- (magic) Transmuter Transmutation spells at +1 CL, 1/day double duration of Bull's Strength.
- (combat) Reactionary +2 (trait) initiative
- (Elf ART) Spell Focus (transmutation) This racial trait replaces elven magic and weapon familiarity.
- (lvl 1) Mage's Tattoo (transmutation)
- (lvl 3) Toughness
- (lvl 5) Extra Reservoir
Special qualities and class abilities
- Arcane Reservoir (Su): Max 3+level, regen 3+½ level. Any points she had from the previous day are lost. She can also regain these points through the consume spells class feature and some arcanist exploits. The arcane reservoir can never hold more points than the maximum amount noted above; points gained in excess of this total are lost. The arcanist can expend 1 point from her arcane reservoir as a free action whenever she casts an arcanist spell. If she does, she can choose to increase the caster level by 1 or increase the spell's DC by 1. She can expend no more than 1 point from her reservoir on a given spell in this way.
- Consume Spells (Su): At 1st level, an arcanist can expend an available arcanist spell slot as a move action, making it unavailable for the rest of the day, just as if she had used it to cast a spell. She can use this ability a number of times per day equal to her Charisma modifier (minimum 1). Doing this adds a number of points to her arcane reservoir equal to the level of the spell slot consumed. She cannot consume cantrips (0 level spells) in this way. Points gained in excess of the reservoir's maximum are lost.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Low-light vision
- Overwhelming Magic: Spell Focus as a bonus feat. This racial trait replaces elven magic and weapon familiarity. Source PCS:ISR
- (lvl 1 exploit) Familiar (Su): Greensting scorpion
- (lvl 3 exploit) Powerful Change (Su): Free action, spend 1, if the spell grants a bonus to an ability score, the bonus then increases by 2. If it grants a bonus to more than one ability score, only one of the ability scores gains this bonus. The brown-fur transmuter cannot expend more than 1 point from her arcane reservoir in this way.
- (lvl 5 exploit) Dimensional Slide) (Su): The arcanist can expend 1 point from her arcane reservoir to create a dimensional crack that she can step through to reach another location. This ability is used as part of a move action or withdraw action, allowing her to move up to 10 feet per arcanist level to any location she can see. This counts as 5 feet of movement. She can only use this ability once per round. She does not provoke attacks of opportunity when moving in this way, but any other movement she attempts as part of her move action provokes as normal.
- dagger, 2 gp, 1 lbs
- outfit (scholar's), 0 gp, 6 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lbs
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 45
- wand of mage armor, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 45
- Cloak of Resistance +2, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- Handy Haversack, 2000 gp, 5 lbs
- Headband of Int +2, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- Ioun Torch, 75 gp
In Haversack 34 lbs
- 4 alchemical grease, 4 lbs
- bedroll, 1 sp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 5 sp, 3 lbs
- outfit (hot-weather), 8 gp, 4 lbs
- Lesser extend metamagic rod, 3000 gp, 5 lbs
- Lesser extend metamagic rod, 3000 gp, 5 lbs
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- spellbook, 15 gp, 3 lbs. Pages used: 52/100
- spellbook, 15 gp, 3 lbs. Pages used: 0/100
- waterskin, 1 gp, 1 lb
Wealth 8236,4 gp
Encumbrance 24 lb. (30 lbs. or less, 31–60 lbs., 61–90 lbs.)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
- 1. 22.9.2016. Pathfinder Module: The Dragon's Demand (1) (Played as Erkyyl Pu'aroo)
- 2. 22.9.2016. Pathfinder Module: The Dragon's Demand (4) (Played as Erkyyl Pu'aroo)
- 3. 22.9.2016. Pathfinder Module: The Dragon's Demand (2) (Played as Erkyyl Pu'aroo)
- 4. 27.11.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose
- 5. 16.1.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-10: Tyranny of the Winds, Part 2: Secrets of the Endless Sky
- 6. 23.1.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-14: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 2: Kaava Quarry
- 7. 22.9.2016. Pathfinder Module: The Dragon's Demand (3)) (Played as Erkyyl Pu'aroo)
- 8. 21.3.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-12: Tyranny of the Winds, Part 3: Caught in the Eclipse
Land of origin: Osirion
Ethnicity: desert elf
Weight: 143 lbs
Eyes: light brown
Hair: dark brown