Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Parantaja D'tang Masta
Male Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 5 (favored class cleric: +5 hp)
NG medium humanoid (human)
Player Gastogh (6104-20)
Faction Liberty's Edge
Senses Perception +7
AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +1 Dex)
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8
Cleric: +4, +1, +4
Ability: +1, +1, +3
Cloak: +1, +1, +1
+1 vs. death effects
Speed 30 ft.
Melee dagger +1, d4-2, 19-20
Ranged lol, brah
Channel 3d6+1, 9/day.
Rebuke Death 1d4+1, 5/day.
Str 7, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 18
Base Atk +3; CMB +1; CMD 12
- Appraise 5 
- Diplomacy 8 
- Heal 7 
- Knowledge (arcana) 5 
- Knowledge (history) 5 
- Knowledge (nobility) 5 
- Knowledge (planes) 5 
- Knowledge (religion) 9 
- Perception 9 
- Sense motive 10 
- Spellcraft 5 
Languages Common, Tien, Undercommon
- 0th: create water, detect magic, light, read magic
- 1st: 4+1/day. CLW (domain), comprehend languages, shield of faith, liberating command x2
- 2nd: 3+1/day. CMW (domain), 2x bull's strength, lesser restoration
- 3rd: 2+1/day. CSW (domain), communal resist energy, prayer
- Debt to the Scarred Sage (The Unseen Inclusion): As a representative of the Jeweled Sages, you promised that Grandmaster Torch would be welcome to participate in confronting any threat to the organization. Whether this is ultimately to your benefit or not remains to be seen.
- Earth Affinity (The Sandstorm Prophecy): Your connection to elemental earth has grown stronger over the course of your recent adventures. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with other boons or play a role in future adventures - especially those set on the elemental planes.
- Earth Affinity (Ungrounded but Unbroken): Your connection to elemental earth has grown stronger over the course of your recent adventures. This boon has no mechanical effect on its own, but it may interact with other boons or play a role in future adventures - especially those set on the elemental planes.
- Echoes of the Dead (The Half-Dead City): Your chilling experiences in the House of Pentheru have hardened your resolve and strengthened your fortitude against the effects of haunts and the troubling visions they bring. When you fail a Fortitude or Will saving throw against a haunt, you can use this boon to gain a +2 competence bonus on the save retroactively. If the bonus is enough to turn the failure into a success, the save succeeds.
- Genie Heritage (The Sandstorm Prophecy): Your ifrit, oread, sylph and undine characters have a stronger connection to their genie forvears. Characters only gain access to these options if they do not trade out the air, earth, fire or water affinity racial traits. If you use the benefits of this boon on a different character than the one who receives this Chronicle sheet, include a copy of this Chronicle sheet with that character's records.
- Ifrit: Ifrit bloodragers with the elemental (fire) bloodline and ifrit sorcerers with the efreeti bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer and bloodrage spells and class abilities.
- Oread: Oread bloodragers with the elemental (earth) bloodline and oread sorcerers with the deep earth or shaitan bloodlines treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer and bloodrage spells and class abilities.
- Sylph: Sylph bloodragers with the elemental (air) bloodline and sylph sorcerers with the djinni or stormborn bloodlines treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer and bloodrage spells and class abilities.
- Undine: Undine bloodragers with the elemental (water) bloodline and undine sorcerers with the aquatic or marid bloodlines treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer and bloodrage spells and class abilities.
- Grace of Minatan Heroes (To Seal the Shadow): You've earned the attention of powerful Minatan spirits, who now watch over your travels. As a standard action, you may cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to gain the effects of greater magic fang or grater magic weapon (CL = your total HD). Regardless of which spell is selected, this effect only lasts for 1 minute per effective caster level.
- ☐☐ Inahiyi's Gratitude (To Seal the Shadow): By participating in the ritual of Inahiyi, you've become intetwined in the wayang's connection to the Shadow Plane. You may, as an immediate action, check a box that precedes this boon to treat positive and negative energy effects as though you were an undead creature, taking damage from positive energy and healing damage from negative energy. This ability lasts 1 minute once activated.
- Oread's Favor (The Sandstorm Prophecy): You have earned the favor of the oread researcher Qiarah. This boon may be used in conjunction with other boons to grant one or more of your characters access to oread-related options.
- Prophet's Ally (Bid for Alabastrine): By helping Passad secure a district in Alabastrine, you proved to him that the Pathfinder Society remains a valuable ally. If you follow the Prophecies of Kalistrade... lol
- Rataji's Ire (Bid for Alabastrine): One of Rataji's gifts to Myrosype has fallen into your hands. You gain access to the following unique magic item at the listed discount.
- Kalistrocrat's Mantle (Aura moderate abjuration and divination; CL 7th; Slot chest; Discounted Price 6,000 gp): This elaborate gold mantle helps you gain wealth and protects you from ambushing thieves. The mantle provides the benefits of a miser's mask (Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Equipment 246). Additionally, you automatically gain the benefits of a sanctuary spell (DC 16) on the first surprise round you experience each day.
- Runewarden's Teaching's (Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen): So long as you possess this boon, all of your Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild characters have access to the Runeguard rpestige class from Pathfinder Player Companion: Paths of the Righteous as if it appeared on the Additional Resources page. Refer to the Campaign Clarifications page for this prestige class.
- Thassilonian Archivist (Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen): Although the goblins thoroughly ransacked the Wrathwarped Halls, a few documents survived their fires and knives. Before you attempt a Knowledge check, you can check a box before this boon to add 1d4 to the result. If the Knowledge check is related to Thassilon, sin magic, fleshwarping, or similar topics (at the GM's discretion), add 1d8 instead.
- Ungrounded Veteran (Ungrounded but Unbroken): While your time in the Ungrounded was not easy, you rose to face the challenges that Captain Othis threw your way. You may check a box before this boon to call upon the skills you reinforced through your training, granting you a +2 circumstance bonus on one of the following skill checks: an Acrobatics check to balance on a narrow or slippery surface, any Climb check, a Knowledge (planes) check to identify creatures or their weaknesses, or any Profession (soldier) check. If you are not trained in the skill, you may instead check a box to treat yourself as if you were trained in the skill. You must choose to apply this bonus before rolling. When you check the last box, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
- ☐☐ Wary of Space (Call of the Copper Gate): Your brush with the Dark Tapestry has made you paranoid. You can check a box that precedes this boon to add a +2 bonus on a saving throw against an any effect created by an aberration or a creature from the Dark Tapestry. You can add this bonus after rolling but before learning the result.
- (combat) Reactionary: +2 trait bonus to initiative
- (faith) Blessed Touch: Heal +1 when channeling or casting a cure spell.
- (magic) Greater Purpose: +1 trait bonus on all saving throws vs. death effects and on stabilization checks.
- (social) Seeker: +1 Perception & have as class skill
- (human) Extra channel
- (lvl 1) Selective channeling
- (lvl 3) Extra traits
- (lvl 5) Quick channel
Special qualities and class abilities
- Channel Energy (Su): 1d6. As the cleric ability, save that a merciful healer must channel positive energy, and when she does, she cannot choose to target undead. This ability is otherwise identical to the cleric ability of the same name.
- Combat Medic (Ex): A merciful healer does not provoke attacks of opportunity when using the Heal skill to stabilize another creature or casting healing spells.
- Merciful Healing (Su): At 3rd level, a merciful healer can channel positive energy to relieve one or more harmful conditions.
- The merciful healer chooses one of the following harmful conditions at 3rd level: fatigued, shaken, or sickened. When the merciful healer channels energy she can remove the chosen condition from one living creature that she heals within her channel energy burst.
- Willing Healer: A merciful healer must choose the Healing domain. She does not gain a second domain. If the cleric worships a deity, that deity must be one that grants the Healing domain. A merciful healer must channel positive energy.
- Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it for 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- acid flask, 10 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- agile breastplate, 400 gp, 25 lbs
- alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb (in wrist sheath)
- backpack, 2 gp, 2 lbs
- holy water, 25 gp, 1 lb
- ioun torch, 75 gp
- outfit (hot-weather), 0 gp, 4 lbs
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb
- spring-loaded wrist sheath, 5 gp, 1 lb
- wand of CLW, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 48
- wand of infernal healing, 2 PP, 0 lbs. Charges: 48
- Shoulders Cloak of Resistance +1, 1000 gp, 1 lb
In backpack 27 lbs
- bedroll, 1 sp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 5 sp, 3 lb
- rope (silk), 10 gp, 5 lbs
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- courtier's outfit, 80 gp, 6 lbs
- hot-weather outfit, 8 gp, 4 lbs
- 10 rations, 10 lbs
Wealth 8916 gp
Encumbrance 53 lbs. with backpack (20 lbs. or less, 21–40 lbs., 41–60 lbs.)
Historia ja persoonallisuus
- 1. 26.5.2015. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore
- 2. 30.7.2016. Pathfinder Quests: Phantom Phenomena
- 3. 19.11.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-05: Ungrounded but Unbroken
- 4. 18.12.2016. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-08: Tyranny of Winds, Part 1: The Sandstorm Prophecy
- 5. 28.1.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #79: The Half-Dead City
- 6. 31.3.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-14: To Seal the Shadow
- 7. 17.6.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-22: Bid for Alabastrine
- 8. 5.8.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-22: Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen
- 9. 25.10.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #9-05: Call of the Copper Gate
- 10. 9.12.2017. Pathfinder Society Scenario #9-04: The Unseen Inclusion
Land of origin: Dtang Ma
Weight: 145 lbs
Eyes: dark brown