Male Aasimar Bard (Songhealer), favored class bard (FCB: +12 hp). Alignment NG, faction Andoran -> Liberty's Edge
XP: 33, level 12
Player Gastogh (6104-9)
Init. +2; Senses Perception +25, darkvision
AC 35, ff 30, touch 16 (+10 armor, +7 shield, +2 dex, +2 deflection, +1 luck, +2 natural, +1 dodge) (+1 vs. spears)
Fort +13, Ref +14, Will +15
Ability +2, +2, +3
Class +4, +8, +8
Cloak +4, +4, +4
Feat +2, +0, +0
Trait +1, +0, +0
+4 vs. bardic performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects
Speed 30 ft., 20 ft. w/ full gear
Melee: rapier +9/+4, d6, 18-20
Range: shortbow +11/+6, d6, x3
Inspire courage +3
Str 11, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 23
BAB +8; CMB +8; CMD 23
Traits & Feats
- (Combat trait) Resilient: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves.
- (Religion trait) Ambassador: +2 trait bonus on diplomacy checks.
- (lvl 1) Skill focus (Perception)
- (lvl 3) Combat casting: +4 concentration to cast spells on the defensive or while grappled
- (lvl 5) Uncanny concentration: +2 concentration, no need to make concentration checks in violent motion/weather
- (lvl 7) Shield focus
- (lvl 9) Great fortitude
- (lvl 11) Dodge
0: Daze, Detect magic, Prestidigitation, Read magic, Sift, Unwitting ally
1: 7/day. Comprehend languages, Cure light wounds, Feather fall, Liberating command, Remove fear, Vanish
2: 6/day. Blur, Cat's grace, Cure moderate wounds, Gallant inspiration, Heroism
3: 5/day. Haste, Invisibility sphere, Remove curse, See invisibility
4: 4/day. Greater invisibility, Freedom of movement, Song of Healing
Skills, ACP -2
- Acrobatics 10 
- Appraise 4 
- Bluff 15 , +2 vs. orcs in Varisia and neighboring countries
- Climb 6 
- Diplomacy 25 , +4 (ci) with citizens of Andoran, +2 (ci) with fetchlings, +2 to gather information in Riddleport, +2 vs. orcs in Varisia and neighboring countries, +4 (ci) w/ Pathfinders of your level or lower, +2 w/ centaurs
- Handle animal 10 
- Intimidate 10 , +2 in Riddleport, +2 vs. orcs in Varisia and neighboring countries, +4 (ci) w/ Pathfinders of your level or lower
- Knowledge (all) +8 , +4 (planes)(ci) using book regarding Shadow Plane, +2 (arcana) if consult Gurukaza before making check, +2 (geography) around Pillars of the Sun
- Linguistics 4 , +2 if consult Gurukaza before making check
- Perception 26 , +2 to notice haunts
- Perform (wind) 12 
- Sense motive 17 
- Spellcraft 7 
- Survival 2 , +2 around Pillars of the Sun
- Use magic device 10 
+3 insight on Knowledge checks pertaining to Sky Citadels and dwarven history
Languages Common, Celestial, Osiriani
Special qualities and class abilities
- Celestial Resistance: Aasimars have acid resistance 5, cold resistance 5, and electricity resistance 5.
- Skilled: Aasimars receive a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Perception skill checks.
- Spell-Like Ability (Sp): Aasimars can use daylight once per day as a spell-like ability (caster level equal to the aasimar's class level).
- Darkvision: Aasimar have darkvision 60 ft. (they can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.)
- Bardic Performance: 30 rounds per day.
A bard is trained to use the Perform skill to create magical effects on those around him, including himself if desired. He can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to 4 + his Charisma modifier. At each level after 1st a bard can use bardic performance for 2 additional rounds per day. Each round, the bard can produce any one of the types of bardic performance that he has mastered, as indicated by his level.
Starting a bardic performance is a standard action, but it can be maintained each round as a free action. Changing a bardic performance from one effect to another requires the bard to stop the previous performance and start a new one as a standard action. A bardic performance cannot be disrupted, but it ends immediately if the bard is killed, paralyzed, stunned, knocked unconscious, or otherwise prevented from taking a free action to maintain it each round. A bard cannot have more than one bardic performance in effect at one time.
At 7th level, a bard can start a bardic performance as a move action instead of a standard action.
At 13th level, a bard can start a bardic performance as a swift action.
Each bardic performance has audible components, visual components, or both.
If a bardic performance has audible components, the targets must be able to hear the bard for the performance to have any effect, and such performances are language dependent. A deaf bard has a 20% change to fail when attempting to use a bardic performance with an audible component. If he fails this check, the attempt still counts against his daily limit. Deaf creatures are immune to bardic performances with audible components.
If a bardic performance has a visual component, the targets must have line of sight to the bard for the performance to have any effect. A blind bard has a 50% chance to fail when attempting to use a bardic performance with a visual component. If he fails this check, the attempt still counts against his daily limit. Blind creatures are immune to bardic performances with visual components.
Countersong (Su): At 1st level, a bard learns to counter magic effects that depend on sound (but not spells that have verbal components.) Each round of the countersong he makes a Perform (keyboard, percussion, wind, string, or sing) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by a sonic or language-dependent magical attack may use the bard's Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the countersong is already under the effect of a non-instantaneous sonic or language-dependent magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it hears the countersong, but it must use the bard's Perform skill check result for the save. Countersong does not work on effects that don't allow saves. Countersong relies on audible components.
Distraction (Su): At 1st level, a bard can use his performance to counter magic effects that depend on sight. Each round of the Distraction, he makes a Perform (act, comedy, dance, or oratory) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by an illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack may use the bard’s Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the Distraction is already under the effect of a non-instantaneous illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it sees the Distraction, but it must use the bard’s Perform check result for the save. Distraction does not work on effects that don’t allow saves. Distraction relies on visual components.
Fascinate (Su): At 1st level, a bard can use his performance to cause one or more creatures to become fascinated with him. Each creature to be fascinated must be within 90 feet, able to see and hear the bard, and capable of paying attention to him. The bard must also be able to see the creatures affected. The Distraction of a nearby combat or other dangers prevents the ability from working. For every three levels a bard has attained beyond 1st, he can target one additional creature with this ability.
Each creature within range receives a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the bard’s level + the bard’s Cha modifier) to negate the effect. If a creature’s saving throw succeeds, the bard cannot attempt to fascinate that creature again for 24 hours. If its saving throw fails, the creature sits quietly and observes the performance for as long as the bard continues to maintain it. While fascinated, a target takes a –4 penalty on skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat to the target allows the target to make a new saving throw against the effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a weapon at the target, automatically breaks the effect.
Fascinate is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting ability. Fascinate relies on audible and visual components in order to function.
Inspire Courage (Su): A 1st level bard can use his performance to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard’s performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. At 5th level, and every six bard levels thereafter, this bonus increases by +1, to a maximum of +4 at 17th level. inspire courage is a mind-affecting ability. inspire courage can use audible or visual components. The bard must choose which component to use when starting his performance.
Inspire Competence (Su): A bard of 3rd level or higher can use his performance to help an ally succeed at a task. The ally must be within 30 feet and able to see and hear the bard. The ally gets a +2 competence bonus on skill checks with a particular skill as long as she continues to hear the bard’s performance. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the bard has attained beyond 3rd (+3 at 7th, +4 at 11th, +5 at 15th, and +6 at 19th).
Dirge of Doom (Su): A bard of 8th level or higher can use his performance to foster a sense of growing dread in his enemies, causing them to take become shaken. To be affected, an enemy must be within 30 feet and able to see and hear the bard's performance. The effect persists for as long as the enemy is within 30 feet and the bard continues the performance. The performance cannot cause a creature to become frightened or panicked, even if the targets are already shaken from another effect. Dirge of doom is a mind-affecting fear effect, and it relies on audible and visual components.
Inspire Greatness (Su): A bard of 9th level or higher can use his performance to inspire greatness in himself or a single willing ally within 30 feet, granting extra fighting capability. For every three levels a bard attains beyond 9th, he can target one additional ally while using this performance (up to a maximum of four at 18th level). To inspire greatness, all of the targets must be able to see and hear the bard. A creature inspired with greatness gains 2 bonus Hit Dice (d10s), the commensurate number of temporary hit points (apply the target’s Constitution modifier, if any, to these bonus Hit Dice), a +2 competence bonus on attack rolls, and a +1 competence bonus on Fortitude saves. The bonus Hit Dice count as regular Hit Dice for determining the effect of spells that are Hit Dice dependent. Inspire greatness is a mind-affecting ability and it relies on audible and visual components.
Soothing Performance (Su): A bard of 12th level or higher can use his performance to create an effect equivalent to the mass cure serious wounds, using the bard's level as the caster level. In addition, this performance removes the fatigued, sickened, and shaken condition from all those affected. Using this ability requires 4 continuous performance, and the targets must be able to see and hear the bard throughout the performance. Soothing performance relies on audible and visual components.
- Bardic Knowledge (Ex): A bard adds half his class level (minimum 1) to all Knowledge skill checks and may make all Knowledge skill checks untrained.
- Enhance Healing (Su): A number of times per day equal to his Charisma modifier, a songhealer can cause any healing effect from a spell completion or spell trigger item to function at a caster level equal to his class level. This ability replaces versatile performance.
- Well-Versed (Ex): At 2nd level, the bard becomes resistant to the bardic performance of others, and to sonic effects in general. The bard gains a +4 bonus on saving throws made against bardic performance, sonic, and language-dependent effects.
- Lore Master (Ex): At 5th level, the bard becomes a master of lore and can take 10 on any Knowledge skill check that he has ranks in. A bard can choose not to take 10 and can instead roll normally. In addition, once per day, the bard can take 20 on any Knowledge skill check as a standard action. He can use this ability one additional time per day for every six levels he possesses beyond 5th, to a maximum of three times per day at 17th level.
- Jack of All Trades (Ex): At 10th level, the bard can use any skill, even if the skill normally requires him to be trained.
At 16th level, the bard considers all skills to be class skills. At 19th level, the bard can take 10 on any skill check, even if it is not normally allowed.
- A Glimpse of the Future (The Sarkorian Prophecy): You retrieved the Sarkorian Prophecy and returned it to Nerosyan, where you spent many hours poring over its pages. At any time in the future, you may gain the benefit of this research into the possible course of events, as the spell augury (with a 60% success rate). When you have used this ability, cross it off the character sheet.
- Accumulating an Army (Elven Uprooters) (The Elven Entanglement): You successfully extracted a team of elven rangers from Tanglebriar, securing their aid when the Pathfinder Society embarks to secure and explore the Sky Citadel Jormurdun. This boon is cumulative with any other Accumulating an Army boons you possess, expands your additional options when preparing for the expedition, and grants you additional benefits when directly commanding the Uprooters.
- Charted Pillars (Beacon Below): You can borrow a copy of Venture-Captain Norden Balentiir's map of the Pillars of the Sun while traveling to that region. The map is imperfect, but it provides enough sufficient information about safe routes through the mountains that you gian a +2 bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Survival checks made when navigating the area.
- Debt of Cyphers (The Cyphermage Dilemma): You rescued ex-Pathfinder and Cyphergate scholar Hirako Gurukaza from the hands of pirate kidnappers. In thanks, he has spread your name among the Order of the Cyphers. When in Riddleport, you gain a +2 bonus on Knowledge (arcana) and Linguistics checks when you consult Gurukaza before making the check. In addition, the Order's connection to some of Riddleport's more powerful criminal elements also provides you a future benefit in the form of a +2 bonus on Diplomacy checks made in the city to gather information.
- Exemplar of Falcon's Hollow (The Pallid Plague): You have saved the town of Falcon's Hollow from certain death. As a result, you are now a famed Andoran adventurer and gain a +1 circumstance bonus on any Charisma-based checks with any citizen of Andoran.
- Farmstead outside Almas (5 PP vanity): You own a fully functional farm located just outside a larger city, such as Absalom, Egorian, Almas, or Oppara. This farmstead includes a sizable farmhouse, a barn, and a plot of land suitable for raising livestock or growing crops. If you own a farmstead, you can use Handle Animal to make Day Job rolls.
- Feast of Abadar (Taxfest 4713 AR Boon, The Cyphermage Dilemma): To celebrate Taxfest, you partake in an elaborate feast, joined by nearly every citizen in the settlement. As a result of this festival, you receive the effects of one spell determined by the tier of the scenario in which you're playing at the time you use the boon. This effect can only target you and cannot be transferred to another character. Treat your character level as your caster level when determining level-dependent variables of the spell. Using this boon is a standard action that doesn't provoke attacks of opportunity. When you have used this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.
- Haunt Survivor (The Skinsaw Murders): Your perilous interactions with the many haunts in Foxglove Manor have made you more attuned to the residual supernatural energies that power such manifestations. You gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice haunts. Once per day, you can reroll a saving throw to avoid a haunt's negative effects. You may only use this ability before the results of the original saaving throw are revealed and must take the second result, even if it is lower.
- Hero of the Hold (The Secrets Stones Keep): Once you have the Chronicle sheets for all three parts of the Glories of the Past campaign arc, you become one of the Pathfinder Society's experts on Sky Citadels. You gain a +3 insight bonus on Knowledge checks pertaining to Sky Citadels and dwarven history. You also gain a +1 insight bonus on saves, ability checks, and skill checks while inside a dwarven Sky Citadel.
- Hero of the Fey (The Pallid Plague): You have saved the fey of Darkmoon Wood from certain death. As a result, you may automatically succeed on one Charisma-based check when dealing with fey in the future. Fey are chaotic and their memories tend to run short - as a result, you may only use this boon once, after which it is discarded.
- Hoofbrother (The Kortos Envoy): Word of your exploits in assisting the Cangarit trive spread among the centaur peoples of the Inner Sea. You gain a +2 bonus on all Diplomacy checks made against centaurs.
- Legend of Urglin (The Price of Friendship): In a short period of time you claimed your place in the oral history of Urglin, and orcs carry somewhat inconsistent but nonetheless positive stories of your exploits to other settlements in the region. You gain a +2 bonus on Charisma-based skill checks with orcs in Varisia and any other country that directly borders it.
- Orb of a Distant World (Doom Comes to Dustpawn): You recovered one of the spheres from the orrery of distant worlds. The sphere is a use-activated item that can be expend a number of charges to cast a spell-like ability as a standard action (CL 11th). The sphere has 4 charges and cannot be recharged. Sphere Selected: Bretheda (restoration, 2 charges). Charges left: 0
- Relic Guardian (Beacon Below): Your stewardship of historical treasures inspires you to act quickly to save such relics from destruction. Once per scenario, when an unattended object within your reach is targeted by an offensive spell, attack, or effect, you can treat that object as though it were in your possession for the purpose of attempting saving throws and resisting sunder attempts. If an opponent succeeds at a combat maneuver to sunder an object in your possession, you can cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet to force the creature to reroll the attack with a -5 penalty.
- Riddleport Respect (The Cyphermage Dilemma): Word of your defeat of pirate captain Alejia Netrav has spread throughout Riddleport, and you've earned the respect of the criminals and thugs that call the city home. When you flex your muscle, folks in the City of Cyphers pay attention. You receive a +2 bonus on Intimidate checks made in Riddleport as a result.
- Shortcut to the Center of the World (Portal of the Sacred Rune): With the backdoor to the Hao Jin Tapestry secured for the Pathfinder Society's use, travel between the Grand Lodge in Absalom (where the physical tapestry hangs) and the wilds of Varisia is shortened from a costly or time-consuming journey to little more than quick entry into the tapestry and exit into the Well of Tainted Virtue. Whenever you are adventuring in Varisia, you make take advantage of any boom or vanity that relies on you being in the city of Absalom as if you were in the city.
- Spearmind (The Kortos Envoy): In thanks for your efforts to ensure her tribe's safety, and to increase your chances of being victorious in the Ruby Phoenix Tournament, Nashota imparts to you knowledge of traditional centaur defenses against spear attacks. You gain a +1 dodge bonus to AC against all attacks with weapons in the spears weapon group.
- True Ally of the Lantern Lodge (Way of the Kirin): Amara Li recognizes your invaluable contribution in ensuring a strong alliance with the Way of the Kirin, and she promises to assist you in the future. Whenever you spend 1 Prestige Point to gain a +4 bonus on any one skill check while in Tian Xia, the bonus increases to +5. If you are in Goka, the bonus instead increases to +6.
- Unexpected Discovery (The Secrets Stones Keep): Now that your name features prominently in a volume of the Pathfinder Chronicles, other Pathfinders are quick to recognize you. You gain a +4 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy and Intimidate checks when dealing with members of the Pathfinder Society of your level or lower. If you already have a circumstance bonus on such a check, the bonus instead increases by 2.
On person: 47 lbs
- traveler's outfit, 0 gp, 5 lbs
- +4 elven chain, 21150 gp, 20 lbs
- +4 darkwood shield, 16257 gp, 5 lbs
- Amulet of Natural Armor +2, 8000 gp, 1 lb
- Belt of Dex & Con +2, 10000 gp, 1 lb
- Cloak of Resistance +4, 16000 gp, 1 lb
- Feather Step Slippers, 2000 gp, 1 lbs
- Gloves of Reconnaissance, 200 gp, 0 lbs
- Handy Haversack, 2000 gp, 5 lbs
- Headband of Charisma +2, 4000 gp, 1 lb
- Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier, 5000 gp, 3 lbs
- Ring of Protection +2, 8000 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 spring-loaded wrist sheaths, 2x5 gp, 2 lbs.
- 1 alchemist's fire, 20 gp, 1 lb. (In wrist sheath)
- Wand of CLW, 2 PRES, 1 lb. Charges: 22. (In wrist sheath)
In haversack: (51/120 lbs)
- 3 acid flasks, 30 gp, 3 lbs
- 4 alchemist's fires, 80 gp, 4 lbs
- 3 antiplague, 150 gp, 0 lbs
- 3 antitoxin, 150 gp, 0 lbs
- 17 arrows, 1 gp, 3 lbs
- 20 arrows (cold iron), 2 gp, 3 lbs
- bedroll, 0,1 gp, 5 lbs
- blanket, 0,2 gp, 1 lb
- club, 0 gp, 3 lbs
- filter hood, 10 gp, 4 lbs
- flint and steel, 1 gp, 0 lbs
- flute (masterwork), 50 gp, 3 lbs
- 6 holy water, 150 gp, 6 lbs
- potion of fly, 750 gp, 0 lbs
- 2 potions of lesser restoration, 600 gp, 0 lbs
- potion of remove blindness/deafness, 750 gp, 0 lbs
- rapier, 20 gp, 2 lbs
- rapier (cold iron), 40 gp, 2 lbs
- rations, trail (1), 0,5 gp, 1 lb
- rations, wandermeal (4), 0,04 gp, 2 lbs
- scroll of comprehend languages, 25 gp
- 4 scrolls of lesser restoration, 600 gp, 0 lbs
- shortbow, 30 gp, 2 lbs
- silk rope 50 ft., 10 gp, 5 lbs
- Sojourner in the Sunless Wastes (book from Midnight Mirror), 200 gp, 1 lb. (Grants a +4 circumstance bonus on Knowledge (planes) relating to the Shadow Plane and its inhabitants. Using the book in this manner takes 1 minute.)
- waterskin, 1 gp, 4 lbs
- Courtier's outfit, 6 lbs, 30+50 gp
- 20 elephants at the ranch. 20x1000 gp
Money: 300 gp
total weight 47 lbs (49 with rapier, 52 with bow and arrows)
carrying capacity: light: 38 lbs. or less, medium: 39-76 lbs., heavy: 77-115 lbs.
Aloitti uransa hyväntahtoisena ja hyväuskoisena hyvyyden voimaan uskojana. Altistuttuaan kuolevaisten koko mielikuvituksen sateenkaarimaiselle pahuuden, hulluuden, kyynisyyden ja aggression kirjolle Sael kajahti poluttaessaan lopullisesti ja kulki läpi viimeisten tehtäviensä kuin itsemurhaa etsien. Tästä huolimatta hänen ulkoinen olemuksensa säilyi aina vain entistä hilpeämpänä - suorastaan maanisen sellaisena.
Kerran kuoleman löydettyäänkin hänen uransa saapui tiensä päähän kaukaisessa Tian Xiassa, josta hän palasi kotimaahansa Andoraniin. Siellä hän muutti viettämään hiljaiseloa hankkimalleen maatilalle, mutta mikään määrä soothing performancea ei pese pois niitä muistoja, jotka hänet sinne ajoivat. Sen koommin tarina kuin järkikään ei kerro miksi hän osti kotieläimiksi kaksikymmentä norsua, mutta Saelin Suuri Norsuranch Almasin liepeillä on nykyään Sisämeren kenties pohjoisin elefanttikoti.
- 1. 18.8.2012. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part I: In Service to Lore
- 2. 7.9.2012. Pathfinder Society Introductory Scenario First Steps, Part II: To Delve the Dungeon Deep
- 3. 5.12.2012. Scenario 23: Tide of Morning
- 4. 2.1.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-11: The Disappeared
- 5. 23.2.2013. Scenario 43: The Pallid Plague
- 6. 11.3.2013. Scenario 2-23: Shadow's Last Stand, Part I-At Shadow's Door
- 7. 29.3.2013. Scenario 24: Decline of Glory
- 8. 5.4.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-25: Storming the Diamond Gate
- 9. 17.4.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-15: The Cyphermage Dilemma
- 10. 6.1.2013. Pathfinder Module: The Midnight Mirror
- 11. 20.4.2013. Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Chapter Two: The Skinsaw Murders (3 xp)
- 12. 18.6.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-17: Tower of the Ironwood Watch
- 13. 26.6.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-21: Way of the Kirin
- 14. 23.8.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-22: Glories of the Past, Part I: Halls of Dwarven Lore
- 15. 19.8.2013. Scenario 2-08: The Sarkorian Prophecy (0 xp) (played as pregen)
- 16. 18.9.2013. Scenario 22: Fingerprints of the Fiend
- 17. 9.10.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-05: The Elven Entanglement
- 18. 10.10.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-24 Glories of the Past, Part 2: The Price of Friendship
- 19. 12.11.2013. Pathfinder Module: Doom Comes to Dustpawn
- 20. 4.12.2013. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-26: Portal of the Sacred Rune
- 21. 12.1.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-25: Glories of the Past, Part 3: The Secrets Stones Keep
- 22. 23.1.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-10: The Immortal Conundrum
- 23. 22.5.2014. Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-04 The Kortos Envoy
- 24. 29.5.2014. Scenario 28: Lyrics of Extinction
- 25. 4.6.2014. Scenario 2-14: The Chasm of Screams
- 26. 12.9.2014. Scenario 2-20 Wrath of the Accursed
- 27. 24.1.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-04: Beacon Below
- 28. 17.2.2015. Pathfinder Society Scenario #6-13: Of Kirin and Kraken (Special: Retirement, farm, twenty elephants)
Land of origin: Andoran
Weight: 160 lbs
Eyes: dark green pupils on light green