Pathfinder Society 2 -hahmot
Monk 1 / Archetype ?
Player Swyrlyn (112455-2003)
Ancestry Human -Skilled Heritage Background Warrior
Speed 30, Perception +4•
Alignment Lawful Neutral
Languages Common, ?
Str 18, Dex 10, Con 14
Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14
AC 15; (+0 armor, +0 Dex, 4+1 expert)
HP 20 (Human 8, Monk 10x1=10, Con 1x2=2)
Fort +7••, Ref +5••, Will +6••
Special Defenses Focus Pool: 1
Melee Unarmed +7 1d6+4 B (Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed)
Ranged Sling +3 1d6+2 B range: 50 / Javelin +3 1d6+4 P range: 30
- Flurry of Blows (Flourish, Monk) ◆: Make two unarmed Strikes. If both hit the same creature, combine their damage for the purpose of resistances and weaknesses. Apply your multiple attack penalty to the Strikes normally. As it has the flourish trait, you can use Flurry of Blows only once per turn.
- Ki Rush (Monk, Transmutation) ◆: Accelerated by your ki, you move with such speed you become a blur. Move two times: two Strides, two Steps, or one Stride and one Step (in either order). You gain the concealed condition during this movement and until the start of your next turn.
- While you are concealed from a creature, such as in a thick fog, you are difficult for that creature to see. You can still be observed, but you’re tougher to target. A creature that you’re concealed from must succeed at a DC 5 flat check when targeting you with an attack, spell, or other effect. Area effects aren’t subject to this flat check. If the check fails, the attack, spell, or effect doesn’t affect you.
- Acrobatics(Dex)t +3 (dex +0 + trained 1+2) - Monk Class skill
- Athletics(Str)t +7 (str +4 + trained 1+2) - Monk Class skill
- Diplomacy(Cha)t+5 (cha +2 + trained 1+2) - Skilled Heritage
- Intimidation(Cha)t+5 (cha +2 + trained 1+2) - Background
- Warfare Lore(Int)t +3 (int +0 + trained 1+2) - Background
- Skilled Heritage: Your ingenuity allows you to train in a wide variety of skills. You become trained in one skill (Diplomacy) of your choice. At 5th level, you become an expert in the chosen skill.
- General Training (1): Your adaptability manifests in your mastery of a range of useful abilities. You gain a 1st-level general feat. You must meet the feat’s prerequisites, but if you select this feat during character creation, you can select the feat later in the process in order to determine which prerequisites you meet.
- Ki Rush (1): You can use ki to move with extraordinary speed and make yourself harder to hit. You gain the ki rush ki spell and a focus pool of 1 Focus Point.
- Fleet (1-General Training): You move more quickly on foot. Your Speed increases by 5 feet.
- Intimidating Glare (Background): You can Demoralize with a mere glare. When you do, Demoralize loses the auditory trait and gains the visual trait, and you don’t take a penalty if the creature doesn’t understand your language.
- 1: Ancestry (Human, Skilled Heritage) and background (Warrior), initial proficiencies, flurry of blows, monk feat, powerful fist,
Bulk Limit: 9 || Worn + Weapons = 6 || All =
Worn Bandolier with Healer's Tools (1)
Weapons Dagger(L), Club (1)), Sling(L) (10 bullets), Javelin (L)
Stowed Crowbar (L), Grappling Hook(L)
At the LodgeAdventurer’s Pack (2)[backpack (containing the other goods), bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin](2),
Adventurer's Pack, 7sp, 2
Healer's Tools, 5gp, 1
Dagger, 2sp, L
Sling Bullets, 1cp, L
Grappling hook 1sp
- tekemättä, varusteet, skillit,
- Pelatut pelit:
- 1: #1-10 Tarnbreaker's Trail GP: 14+0,4(GM)