Pathfinder Society 2 -hahmot
Nature finds the way.
Storm Druid 5
Player Swyrlyn (112455-2001)
Pathfinder Training: Spells: 3
Ancestry Skilled Human, Background Scout
Speed 25, Perception +13••
Languages Common, Sylvan, Druidic
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 16
Int 14, Wis 19, Cha 10
AC 22; (+2 armor, +3 Dex, 2+5 trained)(+2 shield)
HP 68 (Human 8, Druid (5x8=40), Con (5x3=15), Toughness 5)
Fort +12••, Ref +12••, Will +13••
Toughness: You reduce the DC of recovery checks by 1 (page 459).
Melee Dagger +10 1d4 P (Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10 ft., Versatile S)
Melee Light Mace +10 1d4 B (Agile, Finesse, Shove)
Ranged Sling +10 1d6 B range: 50
Special Attacks Spell Attack +11, Produce Flame 3d4+4 Fire (30 ft range)
3rd (2/day) — Animal Form (Heightened), Fireball
2nd (3/day) — Acid Arrow (3d8+1d6 persistent) ◆◆, Healx2 (lvl2-2d8/+16) ◆-◆◆◆,
1st (3/day) — Burning Hands ◆◆, Healx2 ◆-◆◆◆
Cantrips (lvl 1) — Ray of Frost ◆◆,Electric Arc ◆◆, Detect Magic ◆◆, Light ◆◆, Stabilize ◆◆
Spell Attack +11• , DC 21•
Staff of Healing: Cantrip: stabilize, 1st heal, The item bonus granted to heal spells is +1.
Healer's Gloves: +1 item bonus to Medicine checks. ◆ Interact: (Once per day):You can soothe a willing, adjacent creature’s wounds, restoring 2d6+7 Hit Points to that creature. This is a positive healing effect. You can’t harm undead with this healing.
Druidic OrderStorm Spells Focus pool: 2
1st - Tempest Surge ◆◆: You surround a foe in a swirling storm of violent winds, roiling clouds, and crackling lightning. The storm deals 3d12 electricity damage. The target must attempt a basic Reflex save. On a failure, the target also is clumsy 2 for 1 round and takes 3 persistent electricity damage.
- Clumsy: Your movements become clumsy and inexact. Clumsy always includes a value. You take a status penalty equal to the condition value to Dexterity-based checks and DCs, including AC, Reflex saves, ranged attack rolls, and skill checks using Acrobatics, Stealth, and Thievery
- Heightened (+1) The initial damage increases by 1d12, and the persistent electricity damage on a failure increases by 1.
- Acrobatics(Dex)t +10 (dex +3 + trained 2+5) - Storm Order (Druid class)
- Arcana(Int)t +9 (int +2 + trained 2+5) - Druid Class skill
- Athletics(Str)t +7 (str +0 + trained 2+5) - Natural Skill
- Crafting(Int)t +9 (int +2 + trained 2+5) - Druid Class skill
- Deception(Cha) +0
- Diplomacy(Cha)e +9 (cha +0 + expert 4+5) - Skilled Heritage
- Intimidation(Cha) +0
- Forest Lore(Int)t +9 (int +2 + trained 2+5) - Background
- Herbalism Lore (Int)t +9 (int +2 + trained 2+5) - Pathfinder Training
- Medicine(Wis)e +14 (wis +4 + 1 item + expert 4+5) - Druid Class skill
- Nature(Wis)e +13 (wis +4 + trained 4+5) - Druid Class skill
- Occultism(Int) t +9 (int +2 + trained 2+5) - Skill training
- Religion(Wis)t +11 (wis +4 + trained 2+5) - Druid Class skill
- Society(Int) t +9 (int +2 + trained 2+5) - Skill training
- Stealth(Dex)t +10 (dex 3 + trained 2+5) - Natural Skill
- Survival(Wis)t +11 (wis +4 + trained 2+5) - Background
- Skilled Heritage: Your ingenuity allows you to train in a wide variety of skills. You become trained in one skill of your choice. At 5th level, you become an expert in the chosen skill.
- Natural Skill: Your ingenuity allows you to learn a wide variety of skills. You gain the trained proficiency rank in two skills of your choice.
- Storm Born (1): You are at home out in the elements, reveling in the power of nature unleashed. You do not take circumstance penalties to ranged spell attacks or Perception checks caused by weather, and your targeted spells don’t require a flat check to succeed against a target concealed by weather (such as fog).
- Order Explorer (2): You have learned the secrets of another druidic order, passing whatever rites of initiation that order requires and gaining access to its secrets. Choose an order other than your own. You gain a 1st-level feat that lists that order as a prerequisite, and you are now a member of that order for the purpose of meeting feat prerequisites. If you commit acts anathema to your new order, you lose all feats and abilities requiring that order but retain your other druid feats and abilities. You don’t gain any of the other benefits of the order you chose. Special You can take this feat multiple times. Each time you do, you must choose a different order other than your own.
- Mature Animal Companion (Druid)(4): Your animal companion grows up, becoming a mature animal companion, which grants it additional capabilities. See the animal companion rules on page 214 for more information. Your animal companion is better trained than most. During an encounter, even if you don’t use the Command an Animal action, your animal companion can still use 1 action on your turn that round to Stride or Strike.
- 1st: Shield Block: Trigger While you have your shield raised, you would take damage from a physical attack. You snap your shield in place to ward off a blow. Your shield prevents you from taking an amount of damage up to the shield’s Hardness. You and the shield each take any remaining damage, possibly breaking or destroying the shield.
- 3: Toughness: You can withstand more punishment than most before succumbing. Increase your maximum Hit Points by your level. You reduce the DC of recovery checks by 1 (page 459).
- Forager: While using Survival to Subsist, if you roll any result worse than a success, you get a success. On a success, you can provide subsistence living for yourself and four additional creatures, and on a critical success, you can take care of twice as many creatures as on a success.
- Skill Training (2): You become trained in the skill of your choice (Occultism).
- Skill Training (4): You become trained in the skill of your choice (Society).
Class Features: Ancestry (Human, Skilled Heritage) and background (Scout), initial proficiencies, primal spellcasting, anathema (Using metal armor or shields. Despoiling natural places. Teaching the Druidic language to non-druids. Polluting the air or allowing those who cause major air pollution or climate shifts to go unpunished is anathema to your order.) , Druidic language, druidic order (Storm), Shield Block, wild empathy, alertness (perception to expert), general feat, great fortitude (fortitude to expert), skill increase (medicine to expert), ability boosts (Dex, Con, Int, Wis), ancestry feat, lightning reflexes (reflex to expert), skill increase (nature to expert)
Bulk Limit: 5 || Worn + Weapons = 4 || All = 5
Worn Padder Armor (L), Bandolier with Healer's Tools (1), Wooden Shield (1), Holly and Mistletoe, staff of healing (1)
Weapons Dagger(L), Light Mace(L), Sling(L) (10 bullets)
Stowed Crowbar (L), Grappling Hook(L)
At the LodgeAdventurer’s Pack (2)[backpack (containing the other goods), bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin](2),
Padder Armor, 2sp, L
Holly and Mistletoe
Wooden Shield, 1gp, 1
Adventurer's Pack, 7sp, 2
Healer's Tools, 5gp, 1
Dagger, 2sp, L
Light Mace, 4sp, L
Sling Bullets, 1cp, L
Grappling hook 1sp
light barding 10gp
18gp 2 sp 1 cp
staff of healing 90gp
- Rahaa tuhlattu: 109gp 2 sp 1 cp
- Healer's Gloves 80gp
- Animal Companion:
Source Core Rulebook pg. 215
Your companion is a black, grizzly, polar, or other type of bear.
AC 21; (+1 armor, +3 Dex, 2+5 trained)
Melee Single Action jaws, +12 2d8+4 piercing
Melee Single Action claw (agile), +12 2d6+4 slashing
Str 4, Dex 3, Con 3, Int -4, Wis 2, Cha 0
Hit Points (Bear: 8, Companion:(5x6)=30, Con (5x3)=15) 53
Fort +12••, Ref +12••, Will +11••
Skill Intimidation +9••, Perception +11••, Acrobatics +10•, and Athletics +11•, Stealth +10•, Survival +9•
Senses low-light vision, scent (imprecise, 30 feet)
Speed 35 feet
- Pelatut pelit:
- 1: #1-00 Origin of the Open Road GP: 14+ 1,6
- 2: #1-01 Absolom Initiation (GM) GP: 14+0,4
- 3: #1-02 Mosquito Witch (GM) GP: 14+0,4
- 4: #1-03 Escaping the Grave GP: 22+0,4
- 5: #1-04 Bandits of Immenwood GP: 22+1,6
- 6: #1-05 Trailblazer's Bounty GP: 22+1,6
- 7: #1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road GP: 34,2+1,6
- 8: #1-07 Flooded King's Court GP: 38+1,6
- 9: #1-08 Revolution on the Riverside GP: 38+1,6
- 10: #1-09 Star-Crossed Voyages GP: 64+2,1
- 11: #1-10 Tarnbreaker's Trail GP: 64+4
- 12: #1-11 Flames of Rebellion GP: 64+4