Starfinder Society -hahmot
Kuka tarvitsi apua?
Male Morlamaw Spacefarer Soldier 1(Blitz) / Operative 3 (Daredevil)
Alignment CG Large Monstrous Humanoid (Morlamaw)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-704>)
Faction Second Seekers [Jadnura]
Init +8 (+2 Dex, +4 Soldier, +2 Operative)
Senses Darkvision 60ft., Perception + 6
KAC 17, EAC 17, AC vs CMB 25 (+5 EAC/+5 KAC armor, +2 Dex)
Fort +4 (+1 Con, +2 Soldier, +1 Operative), Ref +5 (+2 Dex, +0 Soldier, +3 Operative), Will +4 (-1 Wis, +2 Soldier, +3 Operative)
- 5 cold resistance
Speed 50 ft. / Swim speed 40 ft.
Melee Polarity Gauntlets, Spark +7 1d3+6 (E)(Special: operative, polarize 1d3, powered (capacity 20; usage 2)) , Natural Weapons +7 1d3+10 (P)
Ranged Perforator Pistol, Diffraction +5 1d4+2 (So, 20ft, Bleed 1d4, 20 charges/2 usage, Penetrating)
- Trick Attack: Acrobatics +1d8 vahinkoa & flat-footed
Str 18, Dex 14 (12+2 Mk1) , Con 13, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 12
Base Atk +3
Skills acp 0; Total skill ranks: (1x 4Soldier + 3x 8Operative) = 28
- Acrobatics(Dex)c (1+3 operative) +12 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, +2 Dex, +3 insight)
- Athletics(Str)c (3 operative) +13 (+3 skill, +3 class skill, +4 Str, +3 insight) + 8 to jumps
- Computers(Int)c (3) +8 (+3 skill, +3 class skill, +0 Int, +2 insight)
- Culture(Int)c (1) +6 (+1 skill, +3 class skill, +0 Int, +2 insight)
- Diplomacy(Cha) (1) +3
- Engineering(Int)c (1) +6 (+1 skill, +3 class skill, +0 Int, +2 insight)
- Intimidate(Cha)c (1) +7 (+1 skill, +3 class skill, +1 Cha, +2 insight)
- Life Science(Int) (1) +3 (+1 skill, +0 Int, +2 insight)
- Medicine(Int)c (1) +6 (+1 skill, +3 class skill, +0 Int, +2 insight)
- Mysticism(Wis) (1) +2 (+1 skill, -1 Wis, +1 insight)
- Perception(Wis)c (4) +8 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, -1 Wis, +2 insight)
- Physical Science(Int)c (4) +11 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, +0 Int, +2 insight, +2 trait) (Reduce the DC of Physical Science checks to recall knowledge about strange new worlds or features of space by 5.)
- Piloting(Dex)c (1) +8 (+1 skill, +3 class skill, +2 Dex, +2 insight)
- Sense Motive(Wis)c (4) +8 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, -1 Wis, +2 insight)
- Sleight of Hand(Dex)c
- Survival(Wis)c (4) +8 (+4 skill, +3 class skill, -1 Wis, +2 insight)
- 1: Fleet: +10 feet land movement speed, Proficiencies: Armor (Light armor and heavy armor), Weapons (Basic and advanced melee weapons, small arms, longarms, heavy weapons, sniper weapons, and grenades)
- 2: Skill Focus (Acrobatics and Athletics from operative) - Benefit: Choose a skill. You gain a +3 insight bonus to checks involving the chosen skill.
- 3: Mobility, Combat Trick: Weapon Specialization: Advanced Melee Weapons
Class Features Soldier:
- Primary fighting style, primary style technique,
Fighting style (Blitz):
- 1:st level - Rapid Response (Ex): You gain a +4 bonus to initiative checks and increase your land speed by 10 feet.
Class Features Operative:
- Operative’s Edge (Ex) - 1st Level - Your diverse training as an operative grants you a +1 insight bonus to initiative checks and to skill checks. This bonus increases by 1 at 3rd level and every 4 levels thereafter.
- Specialization (Daredevil)- 1st Level - Your specialization represents your primary area of expertise. Pick one specialization upon taking your 1st level of the operative class. Once made, this choice cannot be changed. Descriptions of the specializations appear on page 94. Your specialization grants you the Skill Focus feat (see page 161) in your specialization’s associated skills, and you gain a free skill rank in each of those skills at each operative level (this does not allow you to exceed the maximum number of skill ranks in a single skill).
- Associated Skills: Acrobatics and Athletics. You can attempt an Acrobatics check to make a trick attack.
- Specialization Exploit: Versatile Movement.
- Terrain Attack (Ex): At 11th level, when you and a foe are both balancing, climbing, flying, or swimming, you automatically succeed at any Bluff check required to make a trick attack against that foe.
- Trick Attack (Ex) - 1st Level You can trick or startle a foe and then attack when she drops her guard. As a full action, you can move up to your speed. Whether or not you moved, you can then make an attack with a melee weapon with the operative special property or with any small arm. Just before making your attack, attempt a Bluff, Intimidate, or Stealth check (or a check associated with your specialization; see page 94) with a DC equal to 20 + your target’s CR. If you succeed at the check, you deal 1d4 additional damage and the target is flat-footed. This damage increases to 1d8 at 3rd level, to 3d8 at 5th level, and by an additional 1d8 every 2 levels thereafter. You can’t use this ability with a weapon that has the unwieldy special property or that requires a full action to make a single attack.
- Operative Exploit: Combat Trick (Extra Combat Feat)
- Evasion: If you succeed at a Reflex save against an effect that normally has a partial effect on a successful save, you instead suffer no effect. You gain this benefit only when unencumbered and wearing light armor or no armor, and you lose the benefit when you are helpless or otherwise unable to move.
- Quick movement (+10 ft.) EX: As long as you are unencumbered and wearing light armor or no armor, your land speed increases by 10 feet. At 9th level, your land speed instead increases by 20 feet, and at 15th level, your land speed instead increases by 30 feet.
- Darkvision: 60 ft
- Amphibious: Morlamaws are able to breathe both water and air normally.
- Cold Resistance: Morlamaws are accustomed to swimming in icy water and have cold resistance 5.
- Natural Weapons: Morlamaws are always considered armed. They can deal 1d3 lethal piercing damage with unarmed strikes, and those attacks don’t count as archaic. Morlamaws gain a unique weapon specialization with their natural weapons at 3rd level, allowing them to add 1-1/2 × their character level to their damage rolls for their natural weapons (instead of just adding their character level, as usual).
Theme: Spacefarer (+1 Con)
- Theme Knowledge (1st) You are obsessed with distant worlds, and you always mentally catalog everything you learn about new and strange places so you can recall it when you need it most. Additionally, you use your knowledge of biology and topology to inure yourself to alien hazards. Reduce the DC of Physical Science checks to recall knowledge about strange new worlds or features of space by 5. Physical Science is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Physical Science checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Constitution at character creation.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians , Tier ; Second Seekers (Jadnura) , Tier ; Wayfinders , Tier
Combat gear Defrex Hide, Basic,
Other gear Battery, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Industrial Backpack
,Mk 1 Serum of Healing, Engineering kit, Hacking kit, Navigators tools, Professional tools, Trapsmiths tools, Rider’s kit, Field rations for 1 week (1), R2E (ready to eat) x 10
Augmentations Mk 1 (+2 Dex) SYNAPTIC ACCELERATORS (TECHNOLOGY)
Encumbrance 8 bulk w/o backpack, 10 bulk. w/backpack 5( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: 1-28 It Rests Beneath (725kredits)
- 2: 1-32 Acts of Association (720)
- 3: 1-01 The Commencement (753) (GM)
- 4: 2-01 Pact World Warriors (696)
- 5: Skitter Shot (720) (GM)
- 6: 1-16 Dreaming of the Future (720)
- 7: 2-07 Four for the first (1460) (GM)
- 8: 2-09: Bluerise Breakout (1460)
- 9: Skitter Crash (1460)
- 10: 2-05 Meeting of Queens (1452)
Skills to Identify Creatures:
|Monstrous humanoid||Life Science|
Basic and advanced melee weapons, small arms, longarms
- aloitusraha 1000,
Serum of Healing 50
Professional Clothing 5
Industrial Backpack 25
Defrex Hide, Basic 2250
Polarity Gauntlets, Spark 410
Perforator Pistol, Diffraction 500
Food 10xR2E = 10
MK 1 (dex) 1400
Rahaa 5794-4813 = 981
- The types of tool kits are: engineering kit (Engineering checks without one take a –2 penalty), navigator’s tools (grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering), professional’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Profession checks for one profession), rider’s kit (provides a +4 bonus to Survival checks to ride
creatures), and trapsmith’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Engineering or Mysticism checks to arm or disarm traps). = 20*5 = 100
- Penetrating: A penetrating weapon is designed to punch through large objects’ outer layers, making it easier to damage them. A penetrating weapon ignores an amount of hardness equal to the weapon’s level.
- Polarize: A weapon with the polarize special property briefly builds up a polarized charge in a target. When striking a target multiple times with a weapon with the polarize special property in the same round, damage from each such strike after the first is increased by the listed amount. This resets at the beginning of your next turn.
- Myöhemmin: SPEED SUSPENSION SYSTEM
MODEL LEVEL PRICE
Minimal 4 1,900 +10 ft to base speed
- Hipat: SP(1x Soldier 7, 3x Operative 6, 3xCon 1)= 29, HP(1xSoldier 7,3x Operative 6, Race 4)= 29
- Resolve: Str 4, 1/2 lvl 2 = 6