Starfinder Society -hahmot
I got your back!
Male Vesk Mercenary Soldier 8
Alignment LN Medium Humanoid (Vesk)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-701>)
Senses Low-light vision, Perception +11
KAC 31, EAC 28, AC vs CMB 39 (+15 KAC/+ 13 EAC armor, +4 Dex, +1 racial, +1 insight (kinetic))
Fort +9 (Soldier +6, Con +3), Ref +8 (Soldier +2, Dex +4, +2 enhancement), Will +9 (Soldier +6, Wis +1, Feat +2)
+2 racial bonus to saving throws against fear effects.
- Block - +1 ac when hit an enemy with Tactical Spear
- DR 8/Kinetic
- Resist Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5
- Touch or melee weapon hits take 1d6 electricity damage
Speed 30 ft., 25 with armor
Melee Called Tactical Spear +14 1d6+17 (P), Analog, block , thrown (20 ft.)
Melee Full Attack Called Tactical Spear +10/+10 1d6+17 (P), Analog, block , thrown (20 ft.)
Melee Claw Claw or Bite +14 1d3+25
Ranged Thunderstrike Sonic Rifle +12 1d10+8 (S) (Range - 50,S, Deafen, 40 cap/2 use)
Ranged Thrown: Called Tactical Spear +14 1d6+17 (P), Analog, block , thrown (20 ft.)
- Dragon Gland (Wyrmling): 3d6 Acid (Reflex 17 halves)
Str 22 (16+2+4), Dex 18 (16+2), Con 17 (13+2+2), Int 8, Wis 12 (10+2), Cha 10
Base Atk +8
Skills acp -0; Total skill ranks: 8x (4Soldier -1) = 24
- Acrobaticsc (1) +8
- Athleticsc (1) +9
- Engineeringc (3) +5
- Life Science
- Medicinec (1) +3
- Perceptionc (8) +12
- Physical Science
- Pilotingc (8) +15
- Profession Mercenary c (1) +4
- Sense Motive
- Sleight of Hand
- Survivalc (1) +4
- 1: Bodyguard (Combat): As a reaction when an adjacent ally is attacked, you can grant that ally a +2 circumstance bonus to its AC against that attack. If you do so, you take a –2 penalty to your own Armor Class until the beginning of your next turn.
- 2: Bonus Combat Feat: In Harm’s Way (Combat): When an attack hits an ally whose Armor Class you have increased with the Bodyguard feat, you can intercept the attack. You take all damage and associated effects from that attack, and once you intercept the attack, no other ability can redirect it. This ability takes no action, but you can intercept only one attack in this way each round.
- 3: Toughness: For every character level you have (and whenever you gain a new level), you gain 1 Stamina Point. In addition, you gain a +4 bonus to Constitution checks to continue running, to avoid damage from a forced march, to hold your breath, and to avoid damage from starvation or thirst. You also gain a +4 bonus to Fortitude saving throws to avoid taking damage from hot or cold environments, to withstand the harmful effects of thick and thin atmospheres, to avoid choking when breathing in heavy smoke, and to avoid fatigue caused by sleep deprivation.
- 4: Blind-Fight: Benefit: In melee, every time you miss because of concealment (see page 253), you can reroll your miss chance percentile roll one time to see if you actually hit (see page 243). You aren’t flat-footed against melee attacks from creatures you can’t see, and you can withdraw from creatures you can’t perceive. You don’t need to attempt Acrobatics checks to move at full speed while blinded.
- 5:Enhanced Resistance: Choose either kinetic damage or one of acid, cold,electricity, fire, or sonic. If you choose kinetic damage, you gain damage reduction equal to your base attack bonus.If you choose acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic, you gainenergy resistance against that type of energy equal to your base attack bonus.
- 6: Bonus Feat: Weapon Focus: ?
- 7: Iron Will
- 8: Bonus Feat:
Languages Common, Vesk
- Primary fighting style, primary style technique, Combat feat, Gear boost, weapon specialization
Fighting style (Guard):
- 1:st level - Armor Training (Ex): 1st You reduce the armor check penalty of armor you wear by 1 (to a minimum of 0) and increase the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed by your armor by 1.
- Guard’s Protection (Ex): When an ally adjacent to you is damaged by an attack, you can use your reaction to intercede. You take half the damage, and your ally takes the other half. This has no effect on spells, and any conditions delivered by the attack apply to both of you. In addition, you are now proficient with powered armor.
- Armored Advantage (Ex): When you are wearing armor, you gain a +1 insight bonus to your Kinetic Armor Class.
- Melee Striker (Ex): Add an additional bonus equal to half your Strength bonus to
damage rolls with melee weapons.
- Armor Savant: Vesk use armor in a way that complements their uniquely sturdy physiology. When wearing armor, they gain a +1 racial bonus to AC. When they’re wearing heavy armor, their armor check penalty is 1 less severe than normal.
- Fearless: Vesk receive a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against fear effects.
- Natural Weapons: Vesk are always considered armed. They can deal 1d3 lethal damage with unarmed strikes and the attack doesn’t count as archaic. Vesk gain a unique weapon specialization with their natural weapons at 3rd level, allowing them to add 1–1/2 × their character level to their damage rolls for their natural weapons (instead of just adding their character level, as usual).
- Theme Knowledge (1st) You are knowledgeable about the military, from rival mercenary groups to standard military procedures to planetary armed forces, and you can draw upon this fount of information to aid your adventurous pursuits. Reduce the DC of Culture checks and Profession (mercenary) checks to recall knowledge about hierarchies, practices, personnel, and so on in the military by 5. Athletics is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Athletics checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Strength at character creation.
- Grunt (6TH): You’re used to long marches while carrying heavy equipment and can hoist most machinery with ease. Treat your Strength as 1 higher for the purpose of determining your bulk limit (see page 167).
Reputations Acquisitives 47, Tier 4; Dataphiles 3, Tier ; Exo-Guardians 3, Tier ; Second Seekers 3, Tier ; Wayfinders 2, Tier
1-03 +1 Wayfinders,
1-04 +1 Exo-Guardians,
1-05 +1 Acquisitives,
1-05 +1 Second Seekers,
1-07 +1 Dataphiles,
1-08 +1 Wayfinders,
1-11 +1 Second Seekers,
1-13 +1 Second Seekers,
1-14 +1 Dataphiles, +1 Exo-Guardians,
1-15 +1 Acquisitives,
1-17 +1 Second Seekers
1-21 +1 Exo-Guardians
1-23 +1 Dataphiles, +1 Acquisitives
1-39 +1 SS (Jadnura+Luwazi)
Combat gear Laser rifle azimuth (1), Survival Knife (L), Hunting rifle (1), Second skin (L),
Other gear Battery, Rounds, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Consumer Backpack
, Mk I comm unit (custom rig), Mk 1 Serum of Healing
Augmentations Mk 1 Synaptic Accelerators (+2 Con)
Encumbrance 8 bulk w/o backpack, 9 bulk. w/backpack ( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
1-# 1-00 Claim to Salvation
2-# 1-01 The Commencement
3-# 1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet
4-# 1-03 Yesteryear's Truth
5-# 1-04 Cries From the Drift
6-# 1-05 The First Mandate
7-# 1-07 The Solar Sortie
8-# 1-06 A Night in Nightarch
9-# 1-08 Sanctuary of the Drowned Delight
10-# 1-09 Live Exploration Extreme!
11-# 1-10 The Half-Alive Streets
12-# 1-11 In Pursuit of the Scoured Past
13-# 1-13 On the Trail of History
14-# 1-14 Star Sugar Heartlove!!!
15-# 1-15 Save the Renkrodas
16-# 1-17 Reclaiming The Time Lost Tear
17-# 1-19 To Conquer the Dragon
18-# 1-21 Yesteryear's Sorrow
19-# 1-23 Return to Sender
20-# 1-27 King Xeros of Star Azlant
21-# 1-29 Honorbound Emissaries
22-# 1-39 The Herald's War
1- kronikka 720 credits
2- kronikka 753
3- kronikka 719 - taso 2
4- kronikka 741
5- kronikka 714
6- kronikka 737 - taso 3
7- kronikka 1480
8- kronikka 1447
9- kronikka 1473 - taso 4
10- kronikka 1480
11- kronikka 1480
12- kronikka 1501 - taso 5
13- kronikka 4106
14- kronikka 4086
15- kronikka 4087 - taso 6
16- kronikka 4079
17- kronikka 4076
18- kronikka 4130
19- kronikka 5819
20- kronikka 5835
21- kronikka 5951
22- kronikka 5826
+ dayjob 22*28 = 616
= 62 807 credits
- Survival knife 95
- Battery 60
- Battery High capacityx2 330x2
- Personal Upgrade Mk1 (con +2) 1400
- Personal Upgrade MK2 (str +4) 6500
- Serum of Healing 50
- Hygiene 3
- Professional Clothing 5
- Consumer Backpack 3
- Sonic rifle, thunderstrike 5 3,400 1d10 So 50 ft. Deafen 40 charges 2 1 —
- Dragon gland (wyrmling) 755
- Jetpack 3100
- Phase Shield? : 4,325 +1 EAC with move action (Core)
- Electrostatic Field Mk1: 3000 (Core)
- Thermal Capacitor Mk1: 3600 (Core)
- Ring of Resistance Mk 2: 4200
- Iridishell, advanced 9 13,100 +13 +15 +3 — — 3 2, advanced iridishell (13,100; item level 9) - 1-21 kronikasta
- RING OF FANGS LEVEL 3
MAGIC ITEM (WORN) PRICE 315 BULK —
When you wear this ring, your teeth become long and sharp,
giving you a powerful bite attack. You can choose to have
your unarmed attacks deal lethal piercing damage, and if
you are 3rd level or higher, you automatically gain a special
version of the Weapon Specialization feat that adds double
your level to the damage of these unarmed attacks (rather
than adding your level).