Starfinder Society -hahmot
I will shield you!
Male Android Ace Pilot Vanguard 4
Alignment N Medium Humanoid/Construct (Android)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-70?>)
Init +8 (+4 Dex, +4 Feat)
Senses Darkvision, Perception +7
KAC 19 , EAC 19, AC vs CMB 27 (+5 KAC/+ 5 EAC armor, +4 Dex)
Fort +7 (Vanguard +4, Con +3), Ref +8 (Vanguard +4, Dex +4), Will +1 (Vanguard +1)
- +2 racial bonus to saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep, unless those effects specifically target constructs.
- In addition, androids do not breathe or suffer the normal environmental effects of being in a vacuum.
- Block - +1 ac when hit an enemy with Entropic Strike
- Entropic Pool:
- Mitigate - Spend 1 Entropy Point to reduce damage equal to your vanguard level.
- Intervene - React to adjacent ally taking damage
Speed 30 ft., 30 with armor
Melee Entropic Strike +8 1d4+8 (B or A or B&A), - target EAC, Block , operative
Melee Full Attack Entropic Strike +4/+4 1d4+8 (P), (B or A or B&A), Block , operative
Ranged Sonic Supressor, murmur +8 1d4+2 (So) (Range - 40,So, Stifle, 20 charges/2 use)
- Your entropic strike is a melee attack that counts as a magical advanced melee weapon with the block and operative weapon special properties and that targets EAC
Str 10, Dex 18 (16+2), Con 16, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 8
Base Atk +4
Skills acp -0; Total skill ranks: 4x (6Vanguard +1) = 28
- Acrobaticsc (1) +8
- Athleticsc (1) +4
- Computers (1) +2
- Culturec (4) +8
- Diplomacyc (1) +3
- Engineering (1) +2
- Life Sciencec (1) +5
- Medicinec (4) +8
- Mysticismc (1) +4
- Perceptionc (4) +7
- Physical Sciencec (4) +10
- Pilotingc (4) +11
- Profession Pilot c
- Sense Motive
- Sleight of Hand
- Survivalc (1) +4
- 1: Bodyguard: Benefit: As a reaction when an adjacent ally is attacked, you can grant that ally a +2 circumstance bonus to its AC against that attack. If you do so, you take a –2 penalty to your own Armor Class until the beginning of your next turn. / Improved Combat Maneuver (dirty trick) - Aspect Insight
- 2: Improved Initiative - (Vanguard Discipline)
- 3: Mobility: Benefit: You gain a +4 bonus to your Armor Class against attacks of opportunity that you provoke by leaving a threatened square.
Languages Common, Brethedan, Kasatha, Celestial, Infernal
ENTROPIC POOL (SU):
You have the supernatural ability to control matter as it changes states, allowing you to arrest, accelerate, or even reverse the typical course of events. Exerting such control takes incredible fortitude and reserves of energy, but you can absorb, store, and redirect this energy as a result of certain events in combat. This energy takes the form of a pool of Entropy Points (EP).
When combat begins, you have 0 Entropy Points. While you have no Entropy Points, you can spend 1 Resolve Point as a move action to gain 1 EP (2 EP if you are 10th level or higher). Each time you take damage equal to or greater than twice your level from a single attack or effect from a significant enemy (Starfinder Core Rulebook 242), you gain 1 EP. If you take damage from a critical hit, you gain 1 additional EP, on top of any gained from the attack’s normal damage. You can have a maximum number of EP in your entropic pool equal to your Constitution modifier.
As long as you have at least 1 Entropy Point in your entropic pool, you gain a +1 enhancement bonus to your Armor Class. At the end of combat, you lose any Entropy Points you have gained. You can’t gain Entropy Points outside of combat.
- MITIGATE (EX): 2nd Level As a reaction when you take damage, you can spend 1 Entropy Point to reduce the damage you take by an amount equal to your vanguard level. If you do, you can’t gain any Entropy Points from that attack. You can’t reduce damage to less than 0 with this ability.
- REACTIVE (EX) 3rd Level Once per day, you can take an additional reaction during one round, though you can still take only one reaction per triggering event. You can take a reaction before the first time you act in a combat, though not during a surprise round in which you are unable to act.
PRIMARY VANGUARD ASPECT (SU) (Reaction):
- Aspect Insight (Su): You gain Improved Combat Maneuver (dirty trick) as a bonus feat and a +2 insight bonus to Physical Science checks.
- Aspect Embodiment (Su): Once per combat, when you inflict a condition on an enemy, you can gain 1 Entropy Point without taking any additional action.
- 2-level: Constant Vigilance: Your constant study of the most effective moment to use entropy to change the universe around you has taught you to act quickly. You gain Improved Initiative as a bonus feat.
- 4-level: Intervene (Su): As a reaction when an adjacent ally is damaged by an attack, you can take half the attack’s damage, and your ally takes the remaining damage. This doesn’t prevent your ally from suffering related effects, nor does it cause such effects to apply to you. If you have the Bodyguard feat and you take a reaction to apply it to an adjacent ally who is then hit by the attack, you can activate intervene for that attack without taking an additional action.
Theme: Ace Pilot
- Theme Knowledge (1st) You are obsessed with starships and vehicles, and have committed to memory almost every related tidbit of knowledge you’ve ever come across. Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about starship and vehicle models and parts as well as famous hotshot pilots by 5. Piloting is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to your Piloting checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Dexterity at character creation.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians , Tier ; Second Seekers , Tier ; Wayfinders , Tier
Combat gear Defrex Hide (Lvl 4, Upg 1, L),
Augmentations Mk 1 Synaptic Accelerators (+2 Dex)
Encumbrance bulk w/o backpack, 5 bulk. w/backpack ( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
Tactical shield, basic lvl:1 Price: 250 Shield Bonus: +0/+1 — — — Bulk: 1
- When you wield a basic tactical shield, as a move action you can
align the shield to grant you greater protection against one opponent
you are observing (Core Rulebook 260), which grants you a +1 shield
bonus to AC against attacks from that opponent until the beginning
of your next turn.