Starfinder Society -hahmot
Life is a test!
Female Pahtra Tempered Pilgram Solarian 2
Alignment CN Medium Humanoid (pahtra)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-706>)
Faction Second Seekers [Jadnura]
Homeworld Pulonis (Vesk-6)
Init +4 (4 Dex)
Senses Darkvision 60ft., Perception + 4
KAC 16, EAC 15, AC vs CMB 2 (+1 EAC/+2 KAC armor, +4 Dex)
Fort +3 (+0 Con, +3 Solarian), Ref +4 (+4 Dex, +0 Solarian), Will +3 (+0 Wis, +3 Solarian)
+2 vs charm and compulsion, An off-kilter pahtra doesn’t gain the flat-footed condition or take the normal penalty to attacks, and she can steady herself as a swift action instead of a move action.
Speed 30 ft.
Melee +6 Survival Knife 1d4
Ranged +6 Solarian Flare 1d4+1 (60-F)
- Supernova 3d6 fire (DC 14), Photon Mode +1 Damage
Str 9, Dex 18 (16+2) , Con 10, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 16
Base Atk +2
Skills acp 0; Total skill ranks: (2x 4Solarian + 2x 1 Int) = 10
- Acrobatics(Dex)c (1) +10
- Athletics(Str)c (1) +3
- Culture(Int)c (1) +5 (Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about a culture’s customs and related topics by 5
- Diplomacy(Cha)c (1) +7
- Life Science(Int)
- Mysticism(Wis)c (1) +4
- Perception(Wis)c (1) +4
- Physical Science(Int)c (1) +5
- Piloting(Dex)c (1) +8
- Profession ?(Int) c
- Sense Motive(Wis)c (1) +4
- Sleight of Hand(Dex)
- Stealth(Dex)c +5
- Survival(Wis)c (1) +4
Languages Common, Pahtra, Jinsul, Aklo, Kasatha
- 1: Mobility, Proficiencies: Armor (Light armor), Weapons (Basic and advanced melee weapons, small arms)
Class Features Solarian:
- Skill Adept (Piloting & Survival), Solar Manifestation - Solar Flare (Su), stellar mode, stellar revelation (black hole, supernova, distant burst)
- 1:st Black Holy (Graviton) (Su): When you’re fully graviton-attuned, as a standard action, you can pull any number of creatures within 20 feet of you closer. You choose which creatures are affected and which ones aren’t. Each target must succeed at a Fortitude save or be pulled 10 feet toward you. The range of this revelation and the distance pulled increase by 5 feet at 5th level and every 4 levels thereafter. Solid objects do not block this ability, but any creature that runs into a solid object ceases moving closer to you. Creatures moved by this ability do not provoke attacks of opportunity from this movement. After you use this revelation, you immediately become unattuned. Black hole functions as a zenith revelation for the purposes of abilities that reference them.
- 1:st Supernova (Photon) (Su): When you’re fully photon-attuned, as a standard action, you can deal 1d6 fire damage plus 1d6 additional fire damage per solarian level to all creatures within 10 feet of you. A creature that succeeds at a Reflex save takes half damage. At 9th level, you can increase the radius to 15 feet, and at 17th level, you can increase the radius to 20 feet. After you use this revelation, you immediately become unattuned. Supernova functions as a zenith revelation for the purposes of abilities that reference them.
- 2:nd Distant Burst (Photon) (Su): Your solar manifestation is an extension of yourself, and you have learned to center your power outward. Any stellar revelations (including zenith revelations) that have a radius and are centered on you can be centered anywhere within 20 feet of you. While attuned or fully attuned, they can instead be centered anywhere within 40 feet of you.
- Darkvision: 60 ft
- Nimble (Ex): An off-kilter pahtra doesn’t gain the flat-footed condition or take the normal penalty to attacks, and she can steady herself as a swift action instead of a move action.
- Talented: Pahtras gain a +2 racial bonus to Acrobatics checks, Stealth checks, and checks with one Profession of their choice
- Wary: Pahtras gain a +2 racial bonus against charm and compulsion effects.
Theme: Tempered Pilgram (+1 Cha)
- Theme Knowledge (1st): You have read and studied much in your eagerness to learn about and experience new cultures, and you often know about them before you encounter them. Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about a culture’s customs and related topics by 5. In addition, whenever you take a rank in Culture, you learn to speak and read two new languages instead of one. Culture is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Culture checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Charisma at character creation.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians , Tier ; Second Seekers (Jadnura) , Tier ; Wayfinders , Tier
Combat gear Survival Knife
Other gear Battery, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Industrial Backpack
,Mk 1 Serum of Healing, Engineering kit, Hacking kit, Navigators tools, Professional tools, Trapsmiths tools, Rider’s kit, Field rations for 1 week (1), R2E (ready to eat) x 10
Encumbrance 8 bulk w/o backpack, 10 bulk. w/backpack 5( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: #1-99 Rescued Starfinder (5 fame&reputation)(2160 kredits) - from Reftox
- x: Skitter Crash (odottaa kolmostasoa) - 1460
- x: #2-11 Descent Into Verdant (odottaa kolmostasoa) -1457
Skills to Identify Creatures:
|Monstrous humanoid||Life Science|
- aloitusraha 1000,
Apocalypse Crystal, Shard 150
Serum of Healing 50
Professional Clothing 5
Industrial Backpack 25
Second Skin 250
Food 10xR2E = 10
- The types of tool kits are: engineering kit (Engineering checks without one take a –2 penalty), navigator’s tools (grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering), professional’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Profession checks for one profession), rider’s kit (provides a +4 bonus to Survival checks to ride
creatures), and trapsmith’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Engineering or Mysticism checks to arm or disarm traps). = 20*5 = 100
- Myöhemmin: SPEED SUSPENSION SYSTEM
MODEL LEVEL PRICE
Minimal 4 1,900 +10 ft to base speed
- Hipat: SP(2x Solarian 7, 2xCon 0)= 14, HP(2xSolarian, Race 4)= 18
- Resolve: Cha 3, 1/2 lvl 1 = 4
- 1:st Solar Manifestation - Solar Flare (Su): You can condense your solar mote around one of your hands to form a lightweight ranged weapon of stellar energy. This weapon appears to be made of either glowing light or solid darkness, as determined by the appearance of your solar manifestation, but it can take any general shape you desire. The shape of normal ranged weapons—such as pistols, crossbows, and handcannons are fairly common—but more esoteric manifestations such as a shimmering crystal that launches fragments of itself, a dark aura that forms directly onto your foes, or an orb of stellar energy that releases beams of pure light are also possible. Your solar flare’s general design has no impact on its function, and it doesn’t give the weapon any weapon special properties. Once you’ve selected the general design, you can’t change it until you gain a new solarian level.
Your solar flare functions as a one-handed uncategorized small arm that targets EAC (though it can’t be used to make trick attacks, if you have that class feature), and you’re automatically proficient with it. At 1st level, choose whether your solar flare deals cold damage or fire damage. You can change the damage type each time you gain a new solarian level. Your solar flare deals 1d4 damage and has a range increment of 60 feet. This damage increases by 1d4 at 6th level, 9th level, 12th level, and every level thereafter.
Unlike most small arms, when you gain Weapon Specialization at 3rd level, you add your full solarian level to damage with your solar flare, as opposed to half. If you are a multiclass solarian, you add only your full solarian level and half your levels in other classes to damage with your solar flare.
Any solarian class features (including stellar revelations and zenith revelations) that specifically affect melee weapons (such as the flashing strikes class feature) function with your solar flare, even if they normally work only with melee attacks. Anything that specifically affects solar weapons (such as solarian weapon crystals) affects your solar flare in the same way, though it can’t gain any weapon special property, critical hit effect, or weapon fusion that can’t be applied to a small arm.
Forming or dismissing a solar flare is a move action that takes the same amount of effort as drawing or sheathing a weapon (and can be combined with a move as a single move action or used with the Quick Draw feat). Your solar flare is automatically dismissed if it ever leaves your hand.