Lawful Neutral Small Humanoid (ratfolk)
Darkvision 60 ft.;
Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps; +12 to avoid being surprised by foes)
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. encumbered)
flat-footed touch 11
(+1 size, +3 Dex, +2 armor, +0 natural, +0 deflection) (Thursday when at half or less HP and no conscious ally within 30 ft. -> +2 AC (racial))
HP 33 (4d8+4*2+3)
Will +3; (-2 vs. swarm distraction and mind-affecting)
Attack (Thursday when at half or less HP and no conscious ally within 30 ft. -> +2 atk (racial))
- Melee Dagger (cold iron) +6, 1d3+2, P or S, 19–20/×2 (—)
- Melee Shortspear +6, 1d4+2, P, ×2 (—)
- Melee Rapier +6, 1d4+2, P, 18–20/×2 (—)
- Melee Improvised one-handed +2, XdY+2, ?, ×2 (—)
- Melee Improvised two-handed +2, XdY+3, ?, ×2 (—)
- Ranged Dagger (cold iron) +7, 1d3+2, P or S, 19–20/×2, 10 ft. (—)
- Ranged Shortspear +7, 1d4+2, P, ×2, 20 ft. (—)
- Ranged Dart +7, 1d3+2, P, ×2, 20 ft. (—)
- Ranged Sling +7, 1d3+2, B, ×2, 50 ft. (—)
- Ranged Splash weapon +7, XdY+0, elemental, ×2, 10 ft. (splash 1)
- Ranged Improvised ranged +3, XdY+0, ?, ×2, Z ft. (—)
- sneak attack: +2d6 dmg, range 30 ft.
Str 15, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 15, Wis 15, Cha 10; (-2 to concentration checks)
Child of Nature APG,
Drawback Haunting Regret QaC
Fleet × 2
Acrobatics +10 ,
Appraise +6 ,
Climb +9 ,
Craft (alchemy) +10 ,
Craft () +2,
Diplomacy +4 ,
Disable device +12 ,
Escape artist +10 ,
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +6 ,
Knowledge (local) +6 ,
comment Linguistics +6 ,
Perception +11 ,
Perform () +0,
Ride +4 ,
Sense motive +2,
Sleight of hand +7 ,
Stealth +14 ,
Survival +8 ,
Use magic device +9 
Skills on Thursdays
- Handle animal: +4 vs. rodents (racial).
- Perception: +2 vs. traps.
Languages Common, Dwarven, Undercommon, Draconic
Ratfolk: small, slow speed, darkvision, rodent empathy, cornered fury, tinker;
comment rogue talents
finesse training (Weapon Finesse, Dex to dmg (dagger)),
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Rodent empathy Ratfolk gain a +4 racial bonus on Handle Animal checks made to influence rodents.
- Cornered fury Ratfolk can fight viciously when cut off from friends and allies. Whenever a ratfolk with this racial trait is reduced to half or fewer of his hit points, and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, he gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and to Armor Class. This racial trait replaces swarming.
- Trapfinding A rogue adds 1/2 her level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device skill checks (minimum +1). A rogue can use Disable Device to disarm magic traps.
- Haunting Regret When you were young, a relative with whom you had frequently quarreled passed away where his or her soul could not rest. Now, the unquiet spirit appears around you at inconvenient times, distracting you with regret for being unable to help. You take a –2 penalty on saving throws against the distraction ability of swarms and mind-affecting effects and on concentration checks.
- Tinker +2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy), Perception, and Use Magic Device checks.
- Artisan (social trait) +2 trait bonus on a single Craft skill (your choice) -> alchemy.
- Child of Nature (religion trait) +2 trait bonus on Survival checks, and Survival is a class skill for you.
- Reactionary (combat trait) +2 trait bonus on initiative checks.
Leather, Dagger (cold iron) (1 lb), Shortspear (3 lb), Dart (6) (3 lb), Sling, Rapier (2 lb), Leather (15 lb), Dagger (1 lb), Pouch, belt (empty) (0,125 lb), Smoked goggles, spring-loaded wrist sheath (2) (0,5 lb), Weapon cord, Acid (flask) (2) (2 lb), Explorer's outfit (2 lb), weight 17,125 lb
inside spring-loaded wrist sheath (left): dart
inside spring-loaded wrist sheath (right): cold iron dagger
In belt pouch
Bell, Candle (3), Chalk, 1 piece (10), Earplugs (5), Fishhook, Flint and steel, glass cutter, Inkpen, Magnet (0,5 lb), Sewing needle, Signal whistle, snorkel, Thieves' tools (1 lb), weight 1,5 lb
Backpack (empty) (0,5 lb), Bedroll (1,25 lb), Blanket, winter (0,75 lb), Crowbar (5 lb), fishing kit (0,5 lb), Grappling hook (4 lb), Rations, trail (per day) (21) (5,25 lb), Rice paper (sheet) (26), Rope, hemp (50 ft.) (10 lb), Sack (empty) (0,125 lb), String or twine (50 ft.) (2) (1 lb), waterproof bag (0,5 lb), Waterskin (1 lb), Artisan's tools (5 lb), Drill (1 lb), weight 35,875 lb
nothing weight 0 lb
nothing weight 0 lb
Money 109 gp, 0 sp, 0 cp (in various pockets)
Encumbrance 54,5 lb (0 lb in sack) (Light 50 lb, Medium 100 lb, Heavy 150 lb)
- APG: Advanced Player's Guide; UE: Ultimate Equipment; UC: Ultimate Combat; QaC: Quests and Campaigns; UCa: Ultimate Campaign.
- Height: 117 cm / 3'10”
- Weight: 34 kg / 74 lbs
- Fur: dark gray
- Eyes: black
- Age: 15
- Clothes: dark brown adventuring clothes, leather armor, some weapons, lots of items, furry light gray hat with a beak, a decorative bracelet made of scrap metal by mother
- Homeland: Town. (Regional trait: Militia veteran)
- Parents: Only mother (peasant) is alive. Foster parents (artisans) are alive. (Social trait: Poverty-stricken)
- Siblings: Older sister and brother (twins). One younger foster sibling. (Combat trait: Kin guardian)
- Circumstance of birth: Adopted. (Social trait: Artisan)
- Major childhood event: Death in the family (older brother). (Reactionary combat trait and the Deny the Reaper story feat)
- Rogue background: The trained (by Theni). (Mentored social trait.)
- Influential associate: The Hunter (Doathiel Vaolailin). (Child of Nature religion trait.)
- Moral conflict: Told a lie. (CP: 1)
- Conflict subject: Family member (older brother).
- Conflict motivation: Jealousy. (CP: 4)
- Conflict resolution: Sincere regret: Though you feel sincere regret for the event and its memory affects your behavior, it's still a secret. Only your trusted companions know of the conflict, and they have promised a degree of discretion. (CP: -2)
- Deity/Religious Philosophy: [No Deity]. (Tireless Logic social trait.)
- Romantic relationships: No experience.
- Born to peasant parents (Zill and Grith Thawsaw).
- Parents were hard workers, almost slaves on a human-owned farm near the town.
- Father Grith died (mostly due to overworking) when Asix was about 3 years old.
- Mother Zill couldn't take care of the three children, so she gave them to a better-off childless ratfolk family in the town.
- Shura and Ratuq Slithby raised the children (and later finally had one of their own, Danil).
- Shura's sister Theni (a skilled rogue) noticed that Asix was good at a lot of things, so she trained Asix even more.
- Asix's sister Dathel was busy helping the parents and brother Debi got a girlfriend.
- Asix was jealous of the older siblings because they had found something to do.
- Asix lied to Debi that his girlfriend was in trouble in the bad part of town.
- Debi went to the bad part of town and got robbed and killed.
- Asix was terribly upset and told the parents about it. The parents scolded Asix but said that it was Debi's choice to go (especially since the lie was rather unbelievable).
- Dathel was so upset with Asix that she left the town.
- The parents did some trading with an elf ranger called Doathiel Vaolailin who noticed that Asix was extremely broody.
- Doathiel took Asix into the nearby forests for a while for training and meditation, which made Asix a little better.
- Asix left home to track down sister Dathel, in order to apologize. Also wants to find a way to put brother Debi's spirit to rest because it keeps haunting.
Personality sometimes a little broody, will not tell a lie (but will sometimes refuse to speak), likes to collect all kinds of useful items and agonizes because they're sometimes too heavy, likes Elven jewelry but this far hasn't been able to buy any