Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Harrock on aina ollut hieman ... erilainen. Mutta hän on silti veljeni, joten hyväksyn hänet omana itsenään.
Male Dwarf Fighter 2/Inquisitor of Torag 2 (Tower Shield Specialist/Sanctified Slayer)
Lawful Good Medium Humanoid (Dwarf)
Player Arkhios (4225-10)
Faction Grand Lodge
Favored Class Bonus +1 hp/level
Senses Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +10, Sense Motive +10
AC 26, touch 12, flat-footed 24; (+9 armor*, +5 shield, +1 Dex*, +1 Dodge)
hp 36 (2d10+2d8+8 con+2 fcb)
Fort +8 (base +6, Con +2)
Ref +3 (base +0, Dex +2, trait +1); +9 vs. burst effects; +8 vs. all other AoE
Will +7 (base +3, Wis +4)
- +4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs. creatures of Giant sub-type
- +2 Deflection Bonus to AC (Shield of Faith)
- +5 to Reflex saves against area of effect attacks (Covering Shield: While wielding Tower Shield)
- +1 to Reflex saves against burst spells and effects (Burst Barrier: while employing a tower shield)
Speed 20 ft./4 sq.
Melee Mw. Cold Iron Warhammer +5 (1d8+3); x3; Bludgeoning; incl. Tower Shield penalty
Ranged Mw. Repeating Light Crossbow +2 (1d8); 19-20; Piercing; Incl. Tower shield & one-handed penalties
- Studied Target: (Move. +1 weapon attack and damage rolls against the target until it's dead or a new target is assigned.)
1st (3/day) —
Cure Light Wounds,
Shield of Faith
Orisons (At-Will) —
Str 16, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 18+, Cha 5
Base Atk +3; CMB +6; CMD 18
Feats Ironhide, Dodge, Shield Focus (Tower Shield)B, Covering ShieldB
Skills (Total Ranks: ftr 4, inq 12 ACP: -12; w/o Tower Shield: -5)
- Acrobatics +5 (3); +1 to Jump (-4 per -10 ft. below 30 ft.)
- Bluff +10 (3)
- Diplomacy +10 (3)
- Intimidate +10 (2)
- Kno. Arcana +4 (0); Monster Lore!
- Kno. Dungeoneering +4 (0); Monster Lore!
- Kno. Local +4 (0); Monster Lore!
- Kno. Nature +4 (0); Monster Lore!
- Kno. Planes +4 (0); Monster Lore!
- Kno. Religion +4 (0); Monster Lore!
- Perception +10 (3)
- Sense Motive +10 (2)
Traits Grounded (Dwarf), Magical Knack (Inquisitor)
Languages Common, Dwarven
SQ Conversion Inquisition: Charm of Wisdom, Studied Target, Monster Lore, Orisons, Stern Gaze, Cunning Initiative, Detect Alignment, Track, Burst Barrier
On person Mw. Stoneplate, Darkwood Tower Shield, Mw. Cold Iron Warhammer, Mw. Repeating Light Crossbow, Holy Symbol (wood), Furs, Cold-Weather Outfit, Grappling Bolt, 200 ft. silk rope, Cure Light Wounds Potion, 10 crossbow bolts, Scroll Case
In backpack Inquisitor's Kit (backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, 10 candles, cheap holy text, flint&steel, iron pot, manacles, mess kit)
In Scroll Case Endure Elements x 1
In Wrist-Sheaths (Spring-loaded) Wand of Cure Light Wounds (30/50)
Encumbrance x lb. without backpack, x lb. with backpack (x lb. light/x lb. medium/x lb. heavy)
- Studied Target: (A slayer can study an opponent he can see as a move action. The slayer then gains a +1 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks attempted against that opponent, and a +1 bonus on weapon attack and damage rolls against it. The DCs of slayer class abilities against that opponent increase by 1. A slayer can only maintain these bonuses against one opponent at a time; these bonuses remain in effect until either the opponent is dead or the slayer studies a new target.
If a slayer deals sneak attack damage to a target, he can study that target as an immediate action, allowing him to apply his studied target bonuses against that target (including to the normal weapon damage roll).
At 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th levels, the bonuses on weapon attack and damage rolls, as well as the bonus to slayer ability DCs against a studied, target increase by 1. In addition, at each such interval, the slayer is able to maintain these bonuses against an additional studied target at the same time. The slayer may discard this connection to a studied target as a free action, allowing him to study another target in its place.
At 7th level, a slayer can study an opponent as a move or swift action.)
- Hp 12 Ftr1 Ironhide, Dodge
- Hp 20 Inq1 Inquisition, Monster Lore, Orisons, Stern Gaze, 1st Studied Target (move)
- Hp 28 Inq2 Shield Focus, Cunning Initiative, Detect Alignment, Track
- Hp 36 Ftr2 Covering Shield, Burst Barrier
- Hp 44 Ftr3 Antagonize, Tower Shield Training
- Hp 52 Ftr4 Weapon Focus - Warhammer
- Hp 60 Ftr5 Power Attack, Tower Shield Specialist
- Hp 68 Inq3 Solo Tactics, teamwork feat
- Hp 85 Inq4 Toughness, Sneak Attack +1d6
- Hp 94 Inq5 Bane, Discern Lies
- Hp 103 Inq6 Extended Bane, Teamwork feat
- Hp 112 Inq7 Sneak Attack +2d6, Studied Target (move or swift)
- Hp 121 Inq8 Extra Bane, Talented Slayer (Combat Trick: Weapon Specialization - warhammer)
- Hp 130 Inq9 Teamwork feat
- Hp 139 Inq10 Feat, 2nd Studied Target
- Hp 148 Inq11 Stalwart, Sneak Attack +3d6
- Hp 157 Inq12 Feat, Greater Bane, teamwork feat
- Hp 166 Inq13 -
- Hp 175 Inq14 Feat, Exploit Weakness, Sneak Attack +4d6
- Hp 184 Inq15 Teamwork feat, 3rd Studied Target
- Inq = Inquisitor
- Ftr = Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)